Page 150 of 559 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 13962

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

  1. #3726
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Accel World - 5/24
    Acchi Kocchi - 5/-
    Fate/zero - 18/25
    Fullmetal Alchemist - 32/51
    Hyouka - 3/21
    Jormungand - 4/12
    Kids on the Slope - 4/11
    Lupin III - The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - 5/13
    Mysterious Girlfriend X - 5/13
    Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos - 4/12
    Sankarea - 2/-
    Space Brothers - 6/-
    Tsuritama - 4/11
    Yu Yu Hakusho - 5/112
    Done here.

  2. #3727

    Default

    One Piece. My cousin recommends I should watch it. pretty cool though.

    Credit to Riataro from EGC

    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  3. #3728
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ☭Secret_Shocker☭ View Post
    One Piece. My cousin recommends I should watch it. pretty cool though.
    pats on the head

    Good luck.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  4. #3729
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ☭Secret_Shocker☭ View Post
    One Piece. My cousin recommends I should watch it. pretty cool though.
    Don't listen to ParaChomp, it's just a really long series that's all.


    Eureka Seven: AO - 4
    Fate/Zero - 18
    Hunter X Hunter - 30
    Hyouka - 3
    Kids On The Slope - 4
    Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of The Dead - 5
    Lupin III - The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - 5
    Space Brothers - 6

    Space Bros is kind of boring me...

  5. #3730

    Default

    Just started watching Lucky Star...

  6. #3731
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HikariGlacea View Post
    Just started watching Lucky Star...
    What did you think of the lengthy chocolate cornet conversation?

  7. #3732
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    488

    Default

    I just finished the Sabaody Archipelago Arc of the Whitebeard War Saga of One Piece. Tomorrow I'll begin the Amazon Lily Arc.

    Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

  8. #3733
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    What did you think of the lengthy chocolate cornet conversation?
    Everyone knows that is quite possibly the deepest conversation in anime history, too deep for some people to comprehend, it's so deep it tricks people into thinking it's just a pointless conversation about how to eat a chocolate cornet.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  9. Default

    Finally got through

    Mawaru Penguin Drum 1/24

    Very weird episode/anime, but I will give it a few more eps, because I can sympathize with wishing for a dead sibling/family member to come back to life, even if it's on borrowed time.

  10. #3735
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    look behind you
    Posts
    625

    Default

    hmmm all these lupin III watchers are starting to peek my interest in it anyway

    Naruto Shippuden 141
    One Piece 144
    Yugioh Zexal 23
    Heavens Lost Property Forte 4
    Cat Planet Cuties 3
    Rosario + Vampire 4
    and I'll be getting back into Bleach pretty soon seeing how it seems theyre reaching the climax for another filler arc
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

  11. #3736
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Everyone knows that is quite possibly the deepest conversation in anime history, too deep for some people to comprehend, it's so deep it tricks people into thinking it's just a pointless conversation about how to eat a chocolate cornet.
    Well yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Finally got through

    Mawaru Penguin Drum 1/24

    Very weird episode/anime, but I will give it a few more eps, because I can sympathize with wishing for a dead sibling/family member to come back to life, even if it's on borrowed time.
    I think about 8 episodes in is where **** hits the fan, iirc. I was already hooked on episode 1 though.

    Quote Originally Posted by cookies kill you View Post
    hmmm all these lupin III watchers are starting to peek my interest in it anyway
    Go for eeet!

  12. #3737
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Don't listen to ParaChomp, it's just a really long series that's all.
    My point exactly.

    Medabots - 40

    A dozen episodes left for season 1. The world championship has started. LOL, "channel 1 news" and country cliches.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 9th May 2012 at 12:28 AM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  13. #3738
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    926

    Default

    I keep skimming this thread but I never post... I need to start doing that more >.<
    Just finished Chobits and episode 12 of H.O.T.D.
    I need some anime to watch since I finished the ones I wanted to watch. Anyone want to recommend one to me? Ill give anything a shot :P

    My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

  14. #3739
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    What did you think of the lengthy chocolate cornet conversation?

    It's a shame that most people drop the series at that part. People today need more faith and willpower.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    I keep skimming this thread but I never post... I need to start doing that more >.<
    Just finished Chobits and episode 12 of H.O.T.D.
    I need some anime to watch since I finished the ones I wanted to watch. Anyone want to recommend one to me? Ill give anything a shot :P
    You should watch Clannad and Nichijou next.

  15. #3740
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    I need some anime to watch since I finished the ones I wanted to watch. Anyone want to recommend one to me? Ill give anything a shot :P
    K-ON! and The iDOLM@STER (more people on here seriously need to watch iDOLM@STER...)
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  16. #3741
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post


    You should watch Clannad and Nichijou next.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    K-ON! and The iDOLM@STER (more people on here seriously need to watch iDOLM@STER...)
    OK I'll check them all out! Thanks!

    My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

  17. #3742
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    I'm watching Pokemon Johto Championships and Detective Conan. Left unfinished: Bleach.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  18. #3743
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    OK I'll check them all out! Thanks!
    I'd put priority to Clannad and Nichijou (sorry Jolteon, buddy).

  19. #3744
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Almost done with Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Then I am going to revisit the Pokémon world and watch the whole show from scratch until the end of Johto. I know this will take a while, but my childhood needs it!
    I write in perfect grammar and punctuation, and I expect you to do it as well. I'm pretty sure you graduated from elementary school so it shouldn't be to hard.

    If by ANY chance you're into Yu-Gi-Oh! Check out my YouTube!:
    http://www.youtube.com/pakinthepunch

  20. #3745
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,719

    Default

    Accel World 5/24
    Acchi Kocchi 5/-
    AKB0048 2/-
    Eureka Seven Ao 4/-
    Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san 4/-
    Hyouka 3/21
    Jormungand 5/12
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead 5/10
    Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna 5/13
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 30/-
    Mouretsu Pirates 18/26
    Naruto: Shippuuden 261/-
    Natsuiro Kiseki 5/12
    Nazo no Kanojo X 5/13
    Recorder to Randoseru Re♪ 5/-
    Sakamichi no Apollon 4/11
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 5/12
    Sankarea 5/-
    Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 5/12
    Tsuritama 4/11
    Uchuu Kyoudai 6/-
    Yurumates 3D 6/-
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  21. #3746
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pakin View Post
    Almost done with Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Then I am going to revisit the Pokémon world and watch the whole show from scratch until the end of Johto. I know this will take a while, but my childhood needs it!
    Why not the entire 15 (?) seasons?


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  22. #3747
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    It's a shame that most people drop the series at that part. People today need more faith and willpower.
    Like Haruhi before it, it shows KyoAni's belief that a first episode should be a baptism of fire for the viewer, not a hook.
    Done here.

  23. #3748
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,869

    Default

    Completely done with the Clannad series. I gotta hand it to them, I love how the opening of Clannad foreshadowed the bits of the After Story such as the little girl running through the field - it was interesting to come to that realization. I was like 'aha!'.

    Nice series, though first season of Clannad is much better than After Story to me.

    It's just more emotional. Though I really liked Ushio and seeing Tomoya actually mature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    No, it's just how things work in this forum. We complain before even watching it.

    > > > > The beast awakens

  24. Default

    Embarrassed to say, but saw the first 5 eps of

    Smile PreCure! - 5/??

    and it was great, well given you take it for what it is, not too seriously.

  25. #3750
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Embarrassed to say, but saw the first 5 eps of

    Smile PreCure! - 5/??

    and it was great, well given you take it for what it is, not too seriously.
    Why exactly is that embarassing?
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

Page 150 of 559 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •