Page 164 of 530 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 13229

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Boring? I'm really enjoying it, can't get enough of Mutta.
    He was funny in the earlier episodes, this weeks was just "OOOOHH SERIKAAAAA! I'M STILL ATTRACTED TO YOOOOOUUU!"

I have a question about Full Metal Alchemist. My friends said to watch the series but skip the original series and go straight to Brotherhood. Should I do that or watch the original first?

If it could see the future,
    what would yours be like?

Kid x Maka= KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
    Kid x Chrona= Hey guys! Let's know Chrona's official gender before WE GO CRAZY WITH COUPLES!
    Kid x Liz= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soul x Maka= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Sparky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Watch both. Some will say that Brotherhood is superior but others, such as myself, maintain that the original was better (or at least had better music sans the openings).

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

watch brohood first.

anyway, im about to finish kore wa zombie desu ka and then start on the sequel.

its pretty dope. i was gonna watch it last year, but didnt cuz i thought it looked stupid.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

Accel World 9/24
    Acchi Kocchi 9/12
    AKB0048 6/13
    Eureka Seven AO 8/24
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 64/64 - COMPLETE
    Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san 9/12
    Hyouka 7/21
    Jormungand 9/12
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead 10/10 - COMPLETE
    Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna 10/13

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 34/-
    Mouretsu Pirates 22/26
    Naruto: Shippuuden 266/-
    Natsuiro Kiseki 9/12
    Nazo no Kanojo X 9/13
    Recorder to Randoseru Re♪ 9/-
    Sakamichi no Apollon 9/11
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 8/12
    Sankarea 9/13
    Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 9/12
    Tsuritama 9/11
    Uchuu Kyoudai 10/-
    Yurumates 3D 9/13
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Well, I finished Clannad and the first OVA for it. On to Clannad: After Story, on episode 7 or 8 I believe, my internet died before I had the chance to bookmark what episode I was on. Man, this has been on of the best animes I think I've ever seen really, and although there really isn't too much of a plot except for what pops up from episode to episode, I like how it stretches over 2/3 episodes at a time. Hopefully the site I'm watching on, will work today, and I can resume where I was at. It cut off halfway in the episode where Okazaki takes over in the gang fight after everyone goes unconcious after having the rainbow bread.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    and although there really isn't too much of a plot except for what pops up from episode to episode
    Oh there is a plot, a plot that would not work without all the story arcs you go through throughout the series.
    My Anime List

Well, it's not like one underlying plot that the entire story focuses on. I get in the first part of the series, it was reforming the theater club, and putting on a performance, all the while there were interweaving side stories that made it possible. So far in after story there really isn't a dedicated plot yet. The part before the start which simulates the Winter Fantasia had confused me until they finally put on the play, and I finally got what it was.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Man, has Space Brothers become really boring or was it always like that?
    I think it needs to pick the pace up a little. I love space, so I'm really interested in the content, but I would love it if they got through more material in an episode.

Accel World - 9/24
    Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - 10/13
    Sankarea - 9/13
    Mysterious Girlfriend X - 9/13
    Space Brothers - 10/?
    Eureka Seven AO - 8/24
    Kids on the Slope - 9/?
    Hyouka - 7/21
    Acchi Kocchi - 9/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 34/?
    A Certain Magical Index II - 7/24
    Cencoroll
    There She Is!! - 5/5

Cencoroll had some pretty creative visuals, and the idea was pretty interesting. I'd have loved for it to have been longer so that it could have been fleshed out a bit, but I don't blame it for being only about half an hour long since it was only animated by one guy.

I watched two episodes of There She Is!! ages ago, but I totally forgot it existed until I stumbled across it on MAL. It's a bit of a stretch to call it an anime since it's a Flash animation originating from Korea, but I really loved it. It's a really simple love story with a wonderful message, the characters were well done despite each "step" being only about five minutes long and the absence of dialogue, and it just left me with a massive smile on my face.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Well, it's not like one underlying plot that the entire story focuses on.
    Oh but there is, you just won't notice it until you've finished ~After Story~ everything that happens contributes to the ending.
    My Anime List

Well, then around 18 more episodes then~ It will be all worth it I'm sure. I haven't liked watching an anime like this since I first watched Eureka Seven when it first appeared on Adult Swim over 6 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GlamMeow23 View Post
    I have a question about Full Metal Alchemist. My friends said to watch the series but skip the original series and go straight to Brotherhood. Should I do that or watch the original first?
    I say watch them in order. The original gives more time to flesh out the characters so when you get to Brotherhood you already know them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arahabaki View Post
    anyway, im about to finish kore wa zombie desu ka and then start on the sequel.

its pretty dope. i was gonna watch it last year, but didnt cuz i thought it looked stupid.
    It is stupid, that's why I like it.

Well, it's not like one underlying plot that the entire story focuses on.
    Just wait until the ending. ;P

Watch Brotherhood first. It's the real Fullmetal Alchemist, so you may as well go for the authentic experience with better characters and a more satisfying story. You can go ahead and watch the original series afterwards if you want more FMA, but it's full of filler and angst and it's painful to watch after watching Brotherhood.

No, watch FMA first. That way you can see how much better Brotherhood is.

I love how people say "the original" when they're talking about the first FMA anime. So misinformed.

Let them do what they see fit!

Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    I love how people say "the original" when they're talking about the first FMA anime. So misinformed.
    Seems like it.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 8/64
    Clannad - 7/23

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    The 2003-2004 version was the first to air, therefor it's the original of the two.

Acchi Kocchi - 9
    Eureka Seven: AO - 8
    Fate/Zero - 22
    Hunter X Hunter - 34
    Hyouka - 7
    Kids On The Slope - 9
    Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of The Dead - 10
    Lupin III - The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - 10
    Ouran High School Host Club (3rd time) - 10

Space Brothers - 10
    Tsuritama - 9

My opinion: watch Brotherhood first. It actually sticks to the storyline of the manga, which I prefer.

Acchi Kocchi - 1/12 I actually found this pretty funny. I didn't know what to expect so I was a little hesistant on watching it but I'm glad I did.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    Acchi Kocchi - 1/12 I actually found this pretty funny. I didn't know what to expect so I was a little hesistant on watching it but I'm glad I did.
    Expect good things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    The 2003-2004 version was the first to air, therefor it's the original of the two.
    I was referring to the manga being the original material, I've just me too many people that believe that the first FMA anime is the original material.

just finished kore wa zomie desu ka. it was pretty good. it was kinda like highschool dxd, but unlike highschool dxd, it had a good, balanced feel of comedy, supernatural, and ecchi. i still like highschool dxd, but it seemed to put too much emphasis on bewbs and not so much on everything else.
    for the next few days, im gonna finish nyaruko before i go on vacation to somewhere where decent internet isnt available.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

man halfway through clannad:after story, and it's so good. Pretty emotional so far, while bringing a sense of uncertainty as to what may happen next. It's basically at a point where I want to finish strong, but the story just leaves me at a unknown as to how I should react to it.

Bleach and Lucky Star

Page 164 of 530 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast