Page 180 of 497 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 12424

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post

You're taking that way too seriously.
    heh. im just joking. it does bother me a bit though.

finally watched the full episode of kokoro connect. it seems promising. that first body swap scene in the classroom made me lol a bit.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

Yu Yu Hakusho 38/112 12th time rewatching

Bleach 1/366 rewatching

Sword Art Online 1/?? Really liking the setting and plot.

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica 1/?? Fun fanservice and strong willed Protag

Hunter X Hunter 39/??? Getting to the really good part

Naruto Shippuden Dropped until the good part starts

One Piece 555/???? Ehh watchable again now that the action has started.

Fairy Tail 138/??? Filler is surprisingly good

Campione! Interested in the premise so I'm looking forward to it.

Kingdom Want to see how this one is like

Gundam AGE 39/50 Can't wait for the next episode with the remade Gundam AGE-3

Muv-Luv 1/?? Might drop this one if it doesn't get better.

Saint Seiya Omega 14/?? Kinda slow but I'm waiting for the inevitable power up episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    "And we played the first thing that came to our heads,
    Just so happened to be
    The best song in the world, it was the best song in the world...

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
    One and one make two, Two and one make three
    It was destiny..."
    "Once every hundred thousand years or so,
    Where the sun doth shine, and the moon doth glow,
    And the grass doth gro-ow~"

Quote Originally Posted by Arahabaki View Post
    finally watched the full episode of kokoro connect. it seems promising. that first body swap scene in the classroom made me lol a bit.
    Be honest, if you body swapped with a girl you'd do the same thing right? I would.

Then convenient lesbian shows up. That was really funny.

"Once every hundred thousand years or so,
    Where the sun doth shine, and the moon doth glow,
    And the grass doth gro-ow~"
    "Needless to say,
    the beast was stunned.
    Whip-crack went his whippet tail,
    And the beast was done.
    He asked us:
    "(snort) BE you angels?"
    And we said,
    "Nay.
    We are but men
    Rock!!
    Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahn,
    Ohhh, whoah, ah-whoah-oh!"

Be honest, if you body swapped with a girl you'd do the same thing right? I would.

Then convenient lesbian shows up. That was really funny.
    If I body swapped with a girl who has a vouce like Toyosaki Aki I'd be too busy talking myself to doing anything like that.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

If I body swapped with a girl who has a vouce like Toyosaki Aki I'd be too busy talking myself to doing anything like that.
    Good point, how about BOTH?

Clannad (3rd time) - 4
    Eureka Seven: AO - 12
    Hunter X Hunter - 38
    Hyouka - 12
    Katanagatari - 2
    Kokoro Connect - 1
    Space Brothers - 15
    Tari Tari - 2

So I started Katanagatari tonight. I don't want to jinx it by calling it too early like with Kanon* but this one might end up being one of my favourites. I love the art style. The animation doesn't move much but the posing is great and it looks very fluid in motion so there's not much to say against it. The writing is very enjoyable, being NisiOisin there's tons of dialogue. It makes the anticipation for the fights that much more intense but so far they've delivered. I love the characters, the story, pretty much every part of it. Double-length episodes? It's amazing! I've seen it on people's top whatever lists before but I'm completely baffled that I've never come across someone ranting and raving about how great this show is before.

*I'm not watching series in alphabetical order, I swear! It's a coincidence!

^d00d, i was just about to post how i just finished katanagatari episode 4.
    its def. a good series. before i watched it, i thought it was all -gatari fanboys.

MyAnime List
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

First a new Sailor Moon, now a New DBZ movie could be an interesting 2013.
    My Anime List

Cardcaptor Sakura - 38/70
    Smile Precure - 19/??
    Ojamajo Doremi - 9/51
    Yuru Yuri S2 - 2/12
    Acchi Kocchi - 3/12

CCS and Smile are on hold.

Doremi is going strong still. Loving the unpredictability of the show, which is one of the main problems I had with the Precure franchise.

Yuru Yuri is still proving to be a riot. Loved today's bit with Sakurako and the snake. Didn't care for Kyouko's usual obnoxiousness.

Acchi Kocchi is going okay so far. It's nice that slice of life can give me comedy instead of just girls acting stupid and drinking tea. Tsumiki comes off as more of a pet than a character.
    Are you a fan of Magical Girls?
    Share your love of Sailor Moon, Precure, Madoka Magica and all your favorite defenders of love and justice at Magical Girl Cafe!

First a new Sailor Moon, now a New DBZ movie could be an interesting 2013.
    A new Yu Yu Hakusho remake would make 2013 the ultimate anime year.

Heck they have a Ruronin Kenshin so YYH shouldn't be far off lol.

I am not currently watching Pokemon any more

Accel World - 13/24
    Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Uta Koi - 2/-
    Fullmetal Alchemist - 38/51
    Humanity has Declined - 2/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 38/-
    Hyouka - 12/21
    Joshiraku - 1/can't be bothered to check DROPPED
    Lagrange: The Flower of Rin'ne Season 2 - 1/12
    Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture - 8/11
    Natsuyuki Rendezvous - 1/11
    Space Brothers - 15/-
    Sword Art Online - 1/-
    Tari Tari - 2/13
    Yu Yu Hakusho - 15/112

Uta Koi continues to be a visual treat and quite interesting for the educational value. The romances? Not so much. It was hard to like either of the protagonists in this week's episode. But as I said, I'm enjoying learning about the history stuff.

Joshiraku is crap. It tries way too hard to be all meta and self-parodying that it forgets to actually be funny. No value whatsoever.
    Done here.

I'm thinking of watching Pandora Hearts, is it any good? Also, I'm a little weak on gore, so is it gory, or just really bloody (I can take a lot of blood, I watch Hellsing Ultimate)?

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

Accel World 13/24
    Arcana Famiglia 2/13
    AKB0048 10/13
    Campione! 1/-
    Chitose Get You! 2/-
    Eureka Seven AO 12/24
    Hyouka 12/21
    Hyouka: Motsubeki Mono wa 1/1 - COMPLETE
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 2/12
    Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 1/-
    Kokoro Connect 1/-
    Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! 1/-
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 38/-
    Moyashimon Returns 1/11
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 2/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 269/-
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 12/15
    Sword Art Online 1/-
    Tari Tari 2/13
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 8/24
    Tokyo Tribe 2 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Uchuu Kyoudai 15/-
    Yurumates 3D PLUS 1/-
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ 2/-

So I just marathoned through Tokyo Tribe, and all I have to say is that goosh goosh scene, that freakin' goosh goosh scene. I never imagined I'd see some one die like that, not even in an anime.
    My Anime List

I'm watching hokuto no ken

So I just marathoned through Tokyo Tribe, and all I have to say is that goosh goosh scene, that freakin' goosh goosh scene. I never imagined I'd see some one die like that, not even in an anime.
    lol I've seen that before. Not the whole anime, just the goosh clip out of context.

Cardcaptor Sakura - 7/70
    One Piece - 228/? Ao Kiji. What a beast!

Wish I didn't have to work so I can have more time to watch anime.
    Last edited by Xionea; 11th July 2012 at 1:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post
    I'm thinking of watching Pandora Hearts, is it any good? Also, I'm a little weak on gore, so is it gory, or just really bloody (I can take a lot of blood, I watch Hellsing Ultimate)?
    Pandora Hearts is alright I guess. The ending was disappointing and the art is a bit lacking compared to what we have now but it's worth a shot. Go for it.

Well, I never thought I'd post in this thread, since before just now, I didn't watch anime outside pokemon. However, I just watched the first episode of Bleach (subbed), and I'm interested enough with the unique concept to keep watchin'. Does anybody know how good this show is on the grand scale?

And, are plots this unique standard in Japan, or are they all over there bursting with originality while americans sit and rot on hollywood?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

im watching
    one piece
    deadman wonderland
    pokemon
    d gray man
    Gotta love Honey Senpai
    https://www.change.org/petitions/car...-back-online-3 Please sign and help bring back one of my favorite games

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Well, I never thought I'd post in this thread, since before just now, I didn't watch anime outside pokemon. However, I just watched the first episode of Bleach (subbed), and I'm interested enough with the unique concept to keep watchin'. Does anybody know how good this show is on the grand scale?

And, are plots this unique standard in Japan, or are they all over there bursting with originality while americans sit and rot on hollywood?
    Bleach is only okay but it is LONG. Like 366 episodes long. That will take AT LEAST months of your time to finish the whole way through. Plus it has tons of filler arcs (stories not in the manga to waste time while the manga makes new chapters to adapt) which most people dislike. Long story short, there are plenty of better series out there that are nowhere near as long.

There are plenty of great original anime out there so if you like Bleach chances are you'll love some of the other stuff.

I recommend some series such as Fullmetal Alchemist (either the 2003 one or Brotherhood, take your pick, 51/64 episodes long), Code Geass (50 episodes), Gurren Lagann (27 episodes, it's my personal favourite), Death Note (37 episodes), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (25 episodes), Trigun (26 episodes), and Cowboy Bebop (26 episodes) as some quality popular entry-level titles.

I haven't seen Bleach, but I am pretty sure it isn't all that unique as it takes heavy influence from post Dragonball shonen fighting manga.

Anime can be pretty derivative in general too. You won't notice it at first, but once you dig enough into there are some pretty formulaic genres and subgenres out there. And even if it's not a paint by numbers affair, there are still a lot of popular elements that keep pooping up in anime that can get a little tiring if pushed too much. There is a lot of creative stuff out there too however, so there is no need to be discouraged.

Anyway:
    Negima!? 14/26
    Bubble Gum Crisis Tokyo 2040 14/26
    Bodacious Space Pirates 4/26
    Star Driver 3/25

I have noticed that I still don't understand what is going on when I watch Star Driver. I have decided this is a good thing and that any explanation will inevitably be disappointing and ruin the experience for me. (so that means don't reply to this trying to explain it please.)

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Bleach is only okay but it is LONG. Like 366 episodes long. That will take AT LEAST months of your time to finish the whole way through.
    While that is indeed very, very long, it won't take THAT long to finish if you marathon it. At my marathon speed of 44 eps per day, it'll take me 8.31818181818182 days to finish Bleach.

Haha I wouldn't recommend the super overrated stuff like Bleach and Naruto. I very highly suggest you watch Code Geass (my first and my favorite). There are 25 episodes for both seasons. Also check out Shakugan no Shana, Guilty Crown, and Steins;Gate.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    While that is indeed very, very long, it won't take THAT long to finish if you marathon it. At my marathon speed of 44 eps per day, it'll take me 8.31818181818182 days to finish Bleach.

Haha I wouldn't recommend the super overrated stuff like Bleach and Naruto. I very highly suggest you watch Code Geass (my first and my favorite). There are 25 episodes for both seasons. Also check out Shakugan no Shana, Guilty Crown, and Steins;Gate.
    im pretty sure your 4 suggestions can be considered overrated.

MyAnime List

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    No one has ever or will ever do that and if they do they are a moron.

Didn't Guilty Crown end up sucking? I also recommend Steins;Gate (even though the lack of a dub might turn off a newcomer) and I haven't seen Shakugan no Shana but from what I've heard about Guilty Crown it wasn't that good. :\

Clannad (3rd time) - 6
    Eureka Seven: AO - 12
    Hunter X Hunter - 38
    Hyouka - 12
    Katanagatari - 4
    Kokoro Connect - 1
    Space Brothers - 15
    Tari Tari - 2

Quote Originally Posted by Arahabaki View Post
    ^d00d, i was just about to post how i just finished katanagatari episode 4.
    its def. a good series. before i watched it, i thought it was all -gatari fanboys.
    I both loved at hated episode 4. The story of the Insect Squad was surprisingly tragic, it's the first time I feel legitimately sorry for the "bad guys" while still feeling sorry to the "good guy" as well.
    Those last 5 minutes pissed me off. AFTER ALL THAT BUILDUP THEY SKIPPED THE ****ING FIGHT?! AAUUUUUGH!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 11th July 2012 at 5:53 AM.

I'm currently watching FMA:Brotherhood. I'm absolutely addicted!
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

Page 180 of 497 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast