Page 188 of 517 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 12906

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Herp derp you still have 2 more seasons to watch. And OVAs. Because. K-ON.
    That is like the greatest reason for doing anything ever.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Currently?
    Best Wishes, Naruto Shippuden, Sword Art Online, Saint Seiya Omega, and Arcana Famiglia just off the top of my head.
    I just finished watching Deadman Wonderland a week or 2 ago.
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    That is like the greatest reason for doing anything ever.
    I'm actually worried that they've already jumped into the movie and the ending won't have the emotional impact it should have.
    This image keeps going through my head.

Baka to Test to Shokanjuu Ni! - 3
    Clannad (3rd time) - COMPLETE
    Eureka Seven: AO - 14
    Hunter X Hunter - 39
    Hyouka - 14
    Kokoro Connect - 3
    Space Brothers - 16
    Tari Tari - 3

Now I have to wait for my After Story Blu rays. They ship in two days and are supposed to arrive from August 3rd-15th. Hopefully they don't **** up.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 23rd July 2012 at 12:16 AM.

I'm actually worried that they've already jumped into the movie and the ending won't have the emotional impact it should have.
    This image keeps going through my head.
    Plus the band from the Live House special are in the movie as well, so they need that to understand how they know each other.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    No, no, no, no, no... Watch K-ON!! Then watch the movie.
    Herp derp you still have 2 more seasons to watch. And OVAs. Because. K-ON.
    Sorry, still watched it. And it was awesome. It was something that just couldn't wait.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Accel World - 15/24
    Space Brothers - 17/?
    Eureka Seven AO - 14/24

Hyouka - 13/21
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 40/?
    Michiko & Hatchin - 12/22
    Humanity Has Declined - 4/12
    Natsuyuki Rendezvous - 3/11
    Sword Art Online - 3/?
    Kokoro Connect - 3/?

Quote Originally Posted by Boson View Post
    And yeah, Sword art online definitely best series this season, latest episode may feel rushed to some, but thats how it basically was in original source material.
    Even if that's true (and I've read conflicting statements elsewhere), I don't think it excuses how quickly and thoughtlessly they went through what I felt should have been a pivotal battle scene. A pretty good episode regardless, but I still think the series could be better. I have a feeling that it will improve when they get into longer story arcs, so I'm excited for that!
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Masters, Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Saturday Night: Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins

DVDs/BDs:

AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That Day: Complete Collection - Premium Edition
    Hidamari Sketch x SP
    K-ON! - Season 2: Part 1
    Rental Magica: Part 1

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

Baka to Test to Shokanjuu Ni! - 4
    Hunter X Hunter - 40
    Hyouka - 14
    Kokoro Connect - 3
    Princess Mononoke - COMPLETE
    Space Brothers - 17
    Tari Tari - 4

Princess Mononoke was a masterpiece, as expected. My favourite Ghibli film yet. And that was some of the most impressive animation I've seen in my life ESPECIALLY considering how old it is.

i think the best thing about sword art online so far would have to be the OP. i dont really understand why they are so many people fangirling.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 19/25
    Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae 5/26
    Macross Plus 0/4

Quote Originally Posted by Boson View Post
    And yeah, Sword art online definitely best series this season, latest episode may feel rushed to some, but thats how it basically was in original source material.
    I love how you feel this is somehow a defence. Being 'faithful' isn't an excuse for being bad. If the source material is disjointed and rushed, improve it. It worked for Fullmetal Alchemist.

Princess Mononoke was a masterpiece, as expected. My favourite Ghibli film yet. And that was some of the most impressive animation I've seen in my life ESPECIALLY considering how old it is.
    I'm genuinely slightly shocked that you've lasted this long without seeing that movie. Still, it is fantastic, and one of the best things Miyazaki has done (the best, of course, is the Nausicaa manga).
    Done here.

Age doesn't have that much to do with animation quality. Animation quality is typically the result of time, effort and money.* This means that animation quality in anime usually looks like this: Film > OAV > TV.

I never cared that much about animation quality anyway. As long as its not total **** (as in worse than anything put on TV) I can watch it. When it comes to visual style I care much more about the general art syle (like color, texture, lines ect.)

Anyway:

Star Driver 17/25
    Welcome to the NHK 5/24
    Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad 5/26
    Pani Poni Dash: 5/26
    Last edited by Zazie; 23rd July 2012 at 4:35 PM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Cardcaptor Sakura - 17/70
    Clannad: After Story - 7/24
    Death Note - 27/37
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 10/64
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - 4/12 Why is this anime so messed up yet so amazing?
    Kenkou Zenrakei Suieibu Umishou - 4/13
    Kokoro Connect - 3/?
    One Piece - 239/?
    Pandora Hearts - 1/25
    Rosario + Vampire - 3/13
    Sword Art Online - 3/?
    The iDOLM@STER - 20/25
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - 73/224
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ - 3/12

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Accel World - 15/24
    Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Uta Koi - 3/-
    Fullmetal Alchemist - 39/51
    Humanity has Declined - 4/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 40/-
    Hyouka - 14/21
    Kokoro Connect - 3/-
    Lagrange: The Flower of Rin'ne Season 2 - 3/12
    Moyashimon Returns - 3/11
    Space Brothers - 17/-
    Sword Art Online - 3/-
    Tari Tari - 4/13
    Yu Yu Hakusho - 15/112
    Done here.

Montana Jones
    Revolutionary Girl Utena
    Slayers

I'm in the Black Rose arc of Utena and I'm nearly finished with Montana Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    I'm genuinely slightly shocked that you've lasted this long without seeing that movie. Still, it is fantastic, and one of the best things Miyazaki has done (the best, of course, is the Nausicaa manga).
    Yeah, kind crazy huh? There's still a large amount of Ghibli stuff I haven't seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    Age doesn't have that much to do with animation quality. Animation quality is typically the result of time, effort and money.* This means that animation quality in anime usually looks like this: Film > OAV > TV.

I never cared that much about animation quality anyway. As long as its not total **** (as in worse than anything put on TV) I can watch it. When it comes to visual style I care much more about the general art syle (like color, texture, lines ect.)
    I think when comparing now to back when that came out there's been a huge difference in how animation is done, primarily with the rise of the computers and the internet. References are way easier to find and compare, and in that sense realistic motion is easier to imitate. Most things that were done by hand back then can be easily accomplished by computers now. I get what you're trying to say, that time, effort, and money are mainly what determines animation quality and I agree. But the reason why I can be impressed by stellar animation from back then is because of how much MORE effort it would have taken compared to now.

I do care about animation quality on the other hand. I can still watch stuff with bad quality but when something looks gorgeous it usually draws me in a lot more.

Smile Precure - 24/??
    Ojamajo Doremi Sharp - 4/49
    Yuru Yuri S2 - 4/12
    Mawaru Penguindrum - 15/24

This week's Smile Precure wasn't too impressive. We're getting back to the monster of the week filler stuff, now with SUPER Akanbe. As if those creatures couldn't get any more derp. Next week is the obligatory beach episode.

Started on the second season of Ojamajo Doremi. I just can't put it down. Good thing I started the series this late though. It took a long time for people to fansub it.

Yuru Yuri was fun as usual. Lots of Ayano focus this time around. The next week preview made me jump. That voice...

Started Mawaru Penguindrum yesterday, crammed through up until episode 15 in one boring day. It did not make my day any less boring. I don't even care enough to remember the names of the two brothers, so I just call them Red and Blue.
    Are you a fan of Magical Girls?
    Share your love of Sailor Moon, Precure, Madoka Magica and all your favorite defenders of love and justice at Magical Girl Cafe!

Quote Originally Posted by RLinksoul View Post
    Started Mawaru Penguindrum yesterday, crammed through up until episode 15 in one boring day. It did not make my day any less boring. I don't even care enough to remember the names of the two brothers, so I just call them Red and Blue.
    I read it's by the same director who did Revolutionary Girl Utena. You should check out Utena, it's pretty good.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - 1/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: 32/64
    Higashi no Eden - 4/11
    Hyouka - 14/21
    Sword Art Online - 3/?
    Tari Tari - 4/13

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 0 - 1/1 Completed
    Nichijou - 26/26 Completed
    Last edited by PikaPika677; 24th July 2012 at 5:05 AM. Reason: Mistake

Baka to Test to Shokanjuu Ni! - 12
    Hunter X Hunter - 40
    Hyouka - 14
    Kokoro Connect - 3
    Space Brothers - 17
    Tari Tari - 4

Almost done Baka to Test.

Quote Originally Posted by RLinksoul View Post
    So I take it you didn't enjoy it then? I haven't seen it since it aired but if I recall correctly the brothers are named Shouma and Kanba.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: 32/34
    Huh? Brotherhood has 64 episodes. Or are you just counting what you own?

Baka to Test to Shokanjuu Ni! - 12
    Hunter X Hunter - 40
    Hyouka - 14
    Kokoro Connect - 3
    Space Brothers - 17
    Tari Tari - 4

Almost done Baka to Test.

So I take it you didn't enjoy it then? I haven't seen it since it aired but if I recall correctly the brothers are named Shouma and Kanba.

Huh? Brotherhood has 64 episodes. Or are you just counting what you own?
    Oh that was a mistake. The 3 is right below the 6 on the number pad so I must have accidentally hit that instead. Fixed.

Accel World - 15/24
    Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Uta Koi - 4/-
    Fullmetal Alchemist - 39/51
    Humanity has Declined - 4/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 40/-
    Hyouka - 14/21
    Kokoro Connect - 3/-
    Lagrange: The Flower of Rin'ne Season 2 - 3/12
    Moyashimon Returns - 3/11
    Space Brothers - 17/-
    Sword Art Online - 3/-
    Tari Tari - 4/13
    Yu Yu Hakusho - 19/112

I think I enjoy Uta Koi a lot more when it's more about the poetry than stupid people failing at romance.
    Done here.

I have yet to watch K-ON!! The Movie. ;_;

....and now, her story begins.

Naruto Shippuuden - It's become a habit over the years, even if the level of quality isn't always that consistent. <_<

Oda Nobuna no Yabou - Reverse gender Japanese feudal history? Hell yeah. The beginning was very in medias res. You were thrown straight into the action; it almost felt as if I accidentally skipped the first ep. It's quite enjoyable though atm, just a bit of goofy fun. Recommended if you're interested in the Sengoku era (and eye candy).

Kuroko no Basuke - I'm really digging this, probably because I like basketball IRL somewhat. It's pretty standard sports/shounen material really: young guys full of resolve and passion, (nearly) everyone seems to have some ridiculous ability, overly dramatic matches and tournaments, etc. I still like it though :3. GO SEIRIN!

Page 188 of 517 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast