Page 193 of 517 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 12911

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

  1. #4801
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Kinda decided to take a break from watching anime for a while but decided to start again for a bit.

    Air Gear- 20/25
    Princess Lover!-1/11 or 12

    Honestly, I'm sad that the Anime Air Gear only has one season and is only 25 episodes and like 1 episode of a second season that never happened. From what I'm watching it seems to be a really fun anime, with a lot of potential but I hear low ratings back when it aired stopped further production. Kinda said as the concept is really interesting, so I probably will have to read the manga if I want a complete story. It might be more of a rude type anime, but it's something that seems to have caught my attention.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.



    Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

    Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

  2. #4802
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    From what I'm watching it seems to be a really fun anime, with a lot of potential but I hear low ratings back when it aired stopped further production.
    Ratings have nothing to do with whether or not a second season is produced, it's all about BD/DVD sales, and in some cases a boost in sales of the light novel or manga.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  3. #4803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Wait, when'd I do that? o_0
    Indirectly. I remember about the GC OVA when you mentioned the Code Geass OVA.

  4. #4804
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,211

    Default

    Eureka Seven: AO - 15
    Hunter X Hunter - 41
    Hyouka - 15
    Kokoro Connect - 4
    Space Brothers - 18
    Tari Tari - 5
    The iDOLM@STER - 15

    Well things stopped being as wacky and fun in trade for a few more serious moments. Luckily the focus switched to Miki, easily the best of the girls, followed closely by Makoto. The dancing animations are one of the anime's strongest suits, it makes up for the derpy animations at times.

    Also, I want to see that mecha movie thing that they had the trailer for.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 1st August 2012 at 7:28 AM.

  5. #4805
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Luckily the focus switched to Miki, easily the best of the girls, followed closely by Makoto.
    Chihaya is easily the best idol my good sir, and it is only fitting she is the focus of the best episode in the show.

    Also, I want to see that mecha movie thing that they had the trailer for.
    You should check out the Yakuza movie trailer from the OVA **** would be awesome if they got fully animated.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  6. #4806
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dancin' in Dreamland
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai - 3/12
    Gintama - 49/201

    Stopped watching on going series for now, working on completed ones instead.

  7. #4807
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Naruto Shippuden- 271/-
    SKET Dance- 67/-
    Angel Beats!- 6/13
    Mashiro-iro Symphony- 12/12 (Complete)
    Ouran Highschool Host Club- 20/20 (complete)

    This is pretty much it for now.


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  8. #4808
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Chihaya is easily the best idol my good sir, and it is only fitting she is the focus of the best episode in the show.
    Chihaya's about my 4th favourite. I think. She hasn't really stood out much beyond her one episode.

    You should check out the Yakuza movie trailer from the OVA **** would be awesome if they got fully animated.
    That looks just as awesome.

    "The Girl Who Digs Holes" made me lose my ****. That was awesome. Now I'm thinking Yukiho would make an appropriate Minecraft skin.

    Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Ouran Highschool Host Club- 20/20 (complete)
    Ouran has 26 episodes.

  9. Default

    my/mai-HIME 1/25?

    What on Earth did I just watch. Already, right out of the gate, has toooo much pointless fanservice.....

  10. #4810
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Behind you ^^
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Fairy tail ^^ It's an awesome anime.
    My White FC: 3267-6107-5199

    I'm collecting starters. So far I have:

    and everything from Unova. ^^




    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rrals&reff=762

  11. #4811
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    shiki episode 14
        Spoiler:- y:

    Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

  12. #4812
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,211

    Default

    Eureka Seven: AO - 15
    Hunter X Hunter - 41
    Hyouka - 15
    Kokoro Connect - 4
    Space Brothers - 18
    Tari Tari - 5
    The iDOLM@STER - 20

    Okay, I finally made it to episode 20 of The iDOLM@STER. This one was greatly anticipated too, given all the hype Jolteon91's surrounded it with. For the first half it was standard in The iDOLM@STER's terms of storytelling. They seem to have a way of telling simple stories quickly and then always having leftover time for whatever else is needed here and there. This episode was a LOT more heavy than previous ones though, dealing with death and such. Eventually Haruka (with help from the other girls) pulls through and manages to bring back Chihaya in time for the concert. Still 5 or so minutes left in the episode.

    Then they throw a curveball. Chihaya still can't sing. I honestly should have seen this coming.

    But then Haruka, followed by the rest of the idols, come out on stage with her. This was the first moment in the anime that I really felt was touching. So bravo to them. When Chihaya started singing I got some chills too. They managed to pull out a touching "Key" moment so good for them-JEEZUS THAT'S A LOT OF TEARS COMING OUT OF HER FACE.

    I'm still not done with The iDOLM@STER yet but I don't see it becoming one of my all-time favourites. That by no means is to say that it isn't great. There haven't been any missteps so far which is impressive, but they don't take too many risks either. Everything's been from good to great level and this was the first "fantastic" moment.

  13. #4813
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Okay, I finally made it to episode 20 of The iDOLM@STER. This one was greatly anticipated too, given all the hype Jolteon91's surrounded it with. For the first half it was standard in The iDOLM@STER's terms of storytelling. They seem to have a way of telling simple stories quickly and then always having leftover time for whatever else is needed here and there. This episode was a LOT more heavy than previous ones though, dealing with death and such. Eventually Haruka (with help from the other girls) pulls through and manages to bring back Chihaya in time for the concert. Still 5 or so minutes left in the episode.

    Then they throw a curveball. Chihaya still can't sing. I honestly should have seen this coming.

    But then Haruka, followed by the rest of the idols, come out on stage with her. This was the first moment in the anime that I really felt was touching. So bravo to them. When Chihaya started singing I got some chills too. They managed to pull out a touching "Key" moment so good for them-JEEZUS THAT'S A LOT OF TEARS COMING OUT OF HER FACE.

    I'm still not done with The iDOLM@STER yet but I don't see it becoming one of my all-time favourites. That by no means is to say that it isn't great. There haven't been any missteps so far which is impressive, but they don't take too many risks either. Everything's been from good to great level and this was the first "fantastic" moment.
    Any tears? Because I have no problem admitting I shed manly tears when Chihaya started belting out Yakusoku (which is the best song in the series, by the way.)

    If memory serves me right it's the first time I've had happy tears while watching anime.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 2nd August 2012 at 9:25 AM.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  14. #4814
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Any tears? Because I have no problem admitting I shed manly tears when Chihaya started belting out Yakusoku (which is the best song in the series, by the way.)

    If memory serves me right it's the first time I've had happy tears while watching anime.
    None, sorry to say. I had a stupid grin when they all got on stage together, but beyond that nothing.

  15. #4815
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    None, sorry to say. I had a stupid grin when they all got on stage together, but beyond that nothing.
    I suppose the fact the she is mai waifu favourite character in the show could be the reason why, but from the sounds of it you at least thought it was a great episode.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  16. #4816
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Arcana Famiglia
    Binbougami ga!
    Campione!
    Chitose Get You!!
    Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.
    Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukou Tenmonbu
    Elfen Lied
    Fairy Tail
    Fairy Tail OVA
    Full Metal Panic!
    Gintama
    Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
    Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
    Naruto: Shippuuden
    Oda Nobuna no Yabou
    Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2
    Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki
    Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden
    Sengoku Collection
    Shirokuma Cafe
    Smile Precure!
    Sword Art Online
    Tari Tari
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪

    That's all i'm watching right know.
    Pokémon Breeder EmZ
    Giving Away 3-4IV Pokémon Leftover from Breeding for Free!
    Just send me a PM if interested!


    Currently Giving Away

    Friend Safari type: Fighting
    Pokémon: Pancham

  17. #4817
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    Pani Poni Dash! complete
    Welcome to the NHK complete
    Beck complete

    Hourou Mosoku 5/11
    Robotech 2/85
    Star Blazers 2/77

    Since I only have 3 weeks left of vacation I am slowing down my watching and will probably do a lot of episode 1 watching to try new stuff out.

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  18. #4818
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Cardcaptor Sakura - 20/70
    Death Note - 28/37
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 13/64
    He is My Master - 1/12
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - 5/12
    Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umishou - 7/13
    Kokoro Connect - 4/?
    One Piece - 250/?
    Rosario + Vampire - 3/13
    Sword Art Online - 4/?
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - 73/224
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ - 4/12

    I was bored and tried a maid anime for the first time, He is My Master. I'm not too sure what to think of it yet since there was very little maid moments in the first episode, so I can't say if I like it yet or not. I'll give it a bit more episodes before I decide.


    My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

  19. #4819
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I suppose the fact the she is mai waifu favourite character in the show could be the reason why, but from the sounds of it you at least thought it was a great episode.
    Well of course it was a great episode!

    Eureka Seven: AO - 15
    Hunter X Hunter - 41
    Hyouka - 15
    Kokoro Connect - 4
    Space Brothers - 18
    Tari Tari - 5
    The iDOLM@STER - COMPLETE

    And now I'm finished. There are still some OVAs and stuff to watch right?

  20. #4820
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    And now I'm finished. There are still some OVAs and stuff to watch right?
    Yeah, as far as I know the first OVA has only been subbed by Doki, and then three OVAs released in Fall.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  21. Default

    Re-picked up Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, after getting to ep 6 and quitting halfway through.

    ON a mission to finish all the anime I left halfway finished.

    So TM 8.0 - 7/12

  22. #4822
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Yeah, as far as I know the first OVA has only been subbed by Doki, and then three OVAs released in Fall.
    I guess I'll be watching that OVA next then.

    I found this to be funny:
        Spoiler:- The iDOLM@STER episode 23:


    Damn Photobucket made it near unreadable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Re-picked up Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, after getting to ep 6 and quitting halfway through.

    ON a mission to finish all the anime I left halfway finished.

    So TM 8.0 - 7/12
    But... TM 08 is Bulk Up, not Magnitude. *rimshot*

  23. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I guess I'll be watching that OVA next then.

    I found this to be funny:
        Spoiler:- The iDOLM@STER episode 23:


    Damn Photobucket made it near unreadable.



    But... TM 08 is Bulk Up, not Magnitude. *rimshot*

    Typo, but LMFAO, you play the games? 100 cool points for you.

    Rewatched ep 1 of Mirai Nikki, only cause it was a BD-rip, muuuuch better. AND uncensored.

  24. #4824
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,621

    Default

    Accel World 16/24
    Arcana Famiglia 4/13
    Binbougami ga! 5/12
    Campione! 3/-
    Chitose Get You!! 3/-
    Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland 1/1 - COMPLETE
    Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukousei Tenmonbu 1/-
    Eureka Seven AO 15/24
    Fruits Basket 3/26
    Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas 1/1 - COMPLETE
    Hyouka 15/21
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 5/12
    Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 4/-
    Kokoro Connect 4/-
    Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! 4/-
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 41/-
    Moyashimon Returns 3/11
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 4/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 272/-
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 12/15
    Sword Art Online 4/-
    Tari Tari 5/13
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 20/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai 18/-
    Yurumates 3D PLUS 3/-
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ 5/-
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  25. #4825
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    I watched the first Card Captor Sakura movie today, it was a good movie.

Page 193 of 517 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •