Page 197 of 531 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 13262

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

i'm watching hetalia

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    So Btooom! is going to air on AT-X, which means its going to be uncensored, which is awesome.
    Btooom! seems like it might turn out to be an improved version of Mirai Nikki.

I'm definitely looking forward to all the craziness.

I'm not sure what to watch after Lost Universe, someone help me out here. I'm thinking between:

Hidamari Sketch, since the new season is in fall.
    Full Metal Panic!, since it the last KyoAni thing I have to watch.
    and A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun, which I don't know much about (thinking of going in blind)

Eureka Seven: AO - 15
    Hunter X Hunter - 42
    Hyouka - 16
    Kokoro Connect - 5
    Lost Universe - 13
    Space Brothers - 19
    Tari Tari - 6

So Btooom! is going to air on AT-X, which means its going to be uncensored, which is awesome.
    I saw the preview but it didn't catch much of my interest, even though I hear there was an amount of Miyuki Sawashiro involved.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched the first episode of Slayers Next today, it was pretty good.
    Get used to Martina, she becomes a reoccurring character. Also, the next episode introduces one of the best characters in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Get used to Martina, she becomes a reoccurring character. Also, the next episode introduces one of the best characters in the series.
    Her english voice is Misty and Jessie and Utena. Pretty cool.

I guess Hidamari Sketch makes the most sense, since there are three seasons to catch up on before autumn. No idea if it's any good, though - of your options, I've only seen Index/Railgun.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    I guess Hidamari Sketch makes the most sense, since there are three seasons to catch up on before autumn. No idea if it's any good, though - of your options, I've only seen Index/Railgun.
    Yeah, it does seem to make the most sense. And it's the shortest.

The new Kokoro Connect was great, dat first scene with Inaba. I'm liking the new angle on things, seems like this series isn't exclusively about bodyswapping.

Also there's THIS THING. Dunno what it means.

Ah, I really liked this episode of Kokoro Connect, I'm glad that they won't be stuck with body-swapping.

Though I'm wondering how extreme they'll go with this quirk. Haha, but I loved Inaba's scene.

Hmm, reminds me of Mawaru Penguindrum. xD

8. Default

Yeah, it does seem to make the most sense. And it's the shortest.

The new Kokoro Connect was great, dat first scene with Inaba. I'm liking the new angle on things, seems like this series isn't exclusively about bodyswapping.

Also there's THIS THING. Dunno what it means.
    Kokoro Connect S2 please??

Seems like the -gatari series, Kokoro Connect has more arcs the ending reflects we have moved on from "Hito Random"(Random ppl) to "Kizu Random(Random Scars/wound?)" the 2nd LNovel.

Done with Sword Art Online episode 6, they did pretty good job cutting stuff from novels which might spoil future events, as this side story is in book 8. On more episode note, they pretty much nailed Johnny Blacks voice, PoH wasn't bad either, even when it wasn't kinda like I thought it would be, sadly XaXa didn't get any lines =(, next week last side story before moving (back) to main story.

I saw the preview but it didn't catch much of my interest, even though I hear there was an amount of Miyuki Sawashiro involved.
    She is voicing a homicidal middle school boy, that kid got up to some messed up **** in the manga.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Hmm, reminds me of Mawaru Penguindrum. xD
    Yeah, I'm wondering if it's a movie or a sequel or an OVA or something completely different.

She is voicing a homicidal middle school boy, that kid got up to some messed up **** in the manga.
    Soooo Kurapika?

Soooo Kurapika?
    Since I don't watch Hunger X Hunger I can't really answer that, what I can tell you is that     Spoiler:- Btooom! Spoiler:
    Kid has issues.
    My Anime List

Fate/Stay Night
    Bleach
    Deadman Wonderland
    Casshern Sins

The main character if Fate/Night Stay is so annoying that my brain bleeds whenever he is involved in a scene. I also have to get back to watching my Haruhi Suzumiya show.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Darker than Black - 20/25
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 58/64
    Hyouka - 16/21
    Kokoro Connect - 5/?
    Sword Art Online 6/25
    Tari Tari - 6/13

Finishing Darker than Black and Fullmetal Alchemist pretty soon. Kokoro Connect episode 5 was nice and Sword Art Online episode 6 was interesting, as well. I wasn't paying too much attention during episode 5 of SAO but so I had somewhat of a difficult time understanding episode 6 but it's okay now.

Saturday Morning: Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies, BeyWheelz

Saturday Night: Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins

Streaming:

Hayate no Gotoku!! ep.1-17
    Yuru Yuri Second Season ep.5

DVDs: Blade: Animated Series ep.1-6

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Accel World 18/24
    Arcana Famiglia 6/12
    Binbougami ga! 6/13
    Campione! 6/-
    Chitose Get You!! 6/-
    Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. 6/12
    Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukousei Tenmonbu 3/-
    Eureka Seven AO 15/24
    Hyouka 16/21
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 6/12
    Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 4/13
    Kokoro Connect 6/-
    Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! 4/12
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 43/-
    Moyashimon Returns 6/11
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 6/24
    Naruto: Shippuuden 274/-
    Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 5/12
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 12/15
    Sword Art Online 6/25
    Tari Tari 6/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai 20/-
    Yurumates 3D PLUS 5/-
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ 6/12

I haven't mentioned how much I'm loving Uchuu Kyoudai in quite a while, so I'm going to mention it again now, I freakin' love this show.

I've been having trouble picking a favourite girl in Kokoro Connect since it started, both Inaba, and Iori are just so awesome. However after episode 6 Inaba is starting to edge ahead.
    My Anime List

I never would have expected, back when I picked up Kokoro Connect and SAO, that I would end up enjoying the former way more than the latter. I had big expectations for SAO, but things don't seem good, imo. If it goes on like this, I guess I'll just stick to the light novel series. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I never would have expected, back when I picked up Kokoro Connect and SAO, that I would end up enjoying the former way more than the latter. I had big expectations for SAO, but things don't seem good, imo. If it goes on like this, I guess I'll just stick to the light novel series. :/
    Have you actually started reading the light novels? Because according to some people the anime is actuall sticking fairly close to the light novels.
    My Anime List

I've almost gotten through Digimon savers. Just one more episode to go. I'm wondering what if any anime KIX will air next. Probably something like the 4KIDS version of One Peice.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Have you actually started reading the light novels? Because according to some people the anime is actuall sticking fairly close to the light novels.
    Some people say it's rushed, others like it.

I didn't read them yet, but I don't know, something doesn't feel right with SAO. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    The main character if Fate/Night Stay is so annoying that my brain bleeds whenever he is involved in a scene.
    I share your pain.

I haven't mentioned how much I'm loving Uchuu Kyoudai in quite a while, so I'm going to mention it again now, I freakin' love this show.
    I've been flip-flopping from liking it to disliking it. Thankfully I found this weeks episode to be pretty heartwarming.

I've been having trouble picking a favourite girl in Kokoro Connect since it started, both Inaba, and Iori are just so awesome. However after episode 6 Inaba is starting to edge ahead.
    No contest in my eyes, Inaba is best.

Eureka Seven: AO - 15
    Hunter X Hunter - 43
    Hyouka - 16
    Kokoro Connect - 6
    Lost Universe - 17
    Space Brothers - 20

Tari Tari - 6

Now for the wait for Tari Tari and Hyouka.

Accel World - 18/24
    Eureka Seven AO - 15/24
    Humanity Has Declined - 7/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 43/?
    Hyouka - 17/21
    Kokoro Connect - 6/?
    Natsuyuki Rendezvous - 6/11
    Space Brothers - 20/?

Sword Art Online - 5/25

Crunchyroll isn't showing the newest episode of Sword Art Online yet because the Olympics disrupted its broadcast on one of the Japanese TV channels. It doesn't feel like that long ago since I watched the last episode, though, so I'll just wait.

Echoing Jolteon91 in that I'm really loving Space Brothers. Humanity Has Declined and Kokoro Connect had superb episodes this weekend too. A very good weekend as far as anime goes!
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Accel World 18/24
    Arcana Famiglia 7/12
    Binbougami ga! 6/13
    Campione! 6/-
    Chitose Get You!! 6/-
    Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. 6/12
    Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukousei Tenmonbu 3/-
    Eureka Seven AO 15/24
    Hyouka 17/21
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 7/12

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 4/13
    Kokoro Connect 6/-
    Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! 4/12
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 43/-
    Moyashimon Returns 6/11
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 7/24
    Naruto: Shippuuden 274/-
    Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 6/12
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 12/15
    Sword Art Online 6/25
    Tari Tari 7/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai 20/-
    Yurumates 3D PLUS 5/-
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ 6/12

If I was going on personality alone, Inaba would be ahead easily, however I'm extremely biased towards my favourite seiyuu, and so that Toyosaki Aki voice put them on equal standing until now. That said Sawashiro Miyuki's voice is really growing on me.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 13th August 2012 at 6:11 AM.
    My Anime List

Yep. That scene was hot. Instantly made me give a 9/10 rating just for that.

Currently watching

Black Butler II/ Kuroshitsuji II: EP2

Deadman Wonderland: EP2

OnegaiMy Merodi: EP2

I need to get farther but I recently finished all the anime series of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. And I;m trying to watch Kanokon.

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

Page 197 of 531 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast