Page 200 of 526 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 13145

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    What did you think? :O
    I enjoyed it, I found some things confusing at first but eventually figured most things out. Though I don't understand what the point of the penguins was, they were amusing but they really didn't do anything important, unless I completely missed something.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I enjoyed it, I found some things confusing at first but eventually figured most things out. Though I don't understand what the point of the penguins was, they were amusing but they really didn't do anything important, unless I completely missed something.
    The penguins were assigned by Princess of the Crystal to help the Takakura brothers find the Penguin Drum. Though they didn't help much so they were at least amusing.

I'm watching Death Note....This person suggested it.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Eureka Seven: AO - 16
    Hunter X Hunter - 44
    Hyouka - 17
    Kokoro Connect - 7
    Lost Universe - 22
    Space Brothers - 21
    Tari Tari - 7

I'm definitely feeling more attached to Space Bros. than I used to be. I'm really enjoying the direction it's been taking. Now only a few more hours until Hyouka and Tari Tari.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    The penguins were assigned by Princess of the Crystal to help the Takakura brothers find the Penguin Drum. Though they didn't help much so they were at least amusing.
    I understood that they were obviously sent by her, but beyond following Ringo around for half an episode they didn't do much, and there were some scenes that were obviously meant to be more serious in tone, yet there were these penguins in the corner of the screen killing off the mood.
    My Anime List

Hunter X Hunter - 44
    Hyouka - 18
    Kokoro Connect - 7
    Lost Universe - COMPLETE
    Space Brothers - 21
    Tari Tari - 7

Finally finished Lost Universe. Apparently they were gonna make a sequel but it didn't make enough money. I still prefer Slayers so it's not that big of a loss.

Accel World - 19/24
    Erin - 28/50
    Eureka Seven AO - 16/24
    Humanity Has Declined - 8/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 44/?
    Hyouka - 18/21
    Kokoro Connect - 7/17

Natsuyuki Rendezvous - 7/11
    Space Brothers - 21/?
    Sword Art Online - 7/25

Despite its slow pace, all of the episodes of Erin feel important, which is nice.

Kokoro Connect just keeps delivering great comedy and drama week on week. It's lovely when a series that you're initially skeptical about turns out really well.

I don't think I've said anything about Natsuyuki Rendezvous yet. It's not bad, but the storytelling isn't quite my style. Too much brooding, I think. I do want to see how things play out, though.
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 20th August 2012 at 3:53 AM.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

I have a question for you all im so confused LOL What do the numbers mean after the Anime mean? sorry im just curious

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla, FairyWitch and SNOWFLAKE

Quote Originally Posted by magicat View Post
    I have a question for you all im so confused LOL What do the numbers mean after the Anime mean? sorry im just curious
    Those numbers indicate how many episodes they watched.

10. Default

SAO number 7

Lisbeth, do I need to say more? So cute and I officially ship Kiri/Beth.

Accel World - 7/24
    Hyouka - 18/21
    Kokoro Connect - 7/17
    Sword Art Online - 7/25
    Tari Tari - 8/13
    Zero no Tsukaima - 7/13

I missed the newest episodes of SAO and Kokoro Connect yesterday so I made up for them today. GoGoAnime didn't have the subbed versions of Hyouka and Tari Tari so I had to watch them on another site. It's a little late for me to change my signature to Zero no Tsukaima but whatever.

Cardcaptor Sakura - 20/70
    Death Note - 30/37
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 15/64
    He is My Master - 2/12
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - 7/12
    Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umishou - 7/13
    Kokoro Connect - 7/17
    One Piece - 250/?
    Rosario + Vampire - 10/13
    Sword Art Online - 7/?

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - 73/224
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ - 4/12

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Hunter X Hunter - 44
    Hyouka - 18
    Kokoro Connect - 7
    Space Brothers - 21
    Tari Tari - 8

Okay so I've been trying for HOURS to get my Hidamari Sketch files on to my iPod touch with no results. Does anyone know a way to make .mkv files into iPod touch compatible .mp4 files WITH SUBTITLES? I've tried numerous methods and installed numerous programs but none work. Has anyone here done this before?

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    It's a little late for me to change my signature to Zero no Tsukaima but whatever.
    Don't change it ZnT is amazing, LouiseXSaito forever, I highly recommend you read the novels but I know how people these days don't like to read at all.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/72c21g.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- :):
        Spoiler:- Credits::

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Hunter X Hunter - 44
    Hyouka - 18
    Kokoro Connect - 7
    Space Brothers - 21
    Tari Tari - 8

Okay so I've been trying for HOURS to get my Hidamari Sketch files on to my iPod touch with no results. Does anyone know a way to make .mkv files into iPod touch compatible .mp4 files WITH SUBTITLES? I've tried numerous methods and installed numerous programs but none work. Has anyone here done this before?
    Using Google search brought me this:
    http://www.sevenforums.com/music-pic...itles-mp4.html
    and this: http://www.moviecodec.com/subtitles/...btitles-15423/

I skimmed through both links and it seems like you have to burn the subs into the video, convert it into an AVI, and then convert again to MP4 using an external program. Quite complicated if you ask me. Dunno if you've come across those links yet but hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsJustPeachy View Post
    Don't change it ZnT is amazing, LouiseXSaito forever, I highly recommend you read the novels but I know how people these days don't like to read at all.
    Nah I change it once every one or two weeks. It's not really amazing so far, to be honest :/
    I was expecting a lot since I heard it was similar to Shakugan no Shana, but eehhhh....

Handbrake does it all fairly simply.

http://handbrake.fr/
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    Using Google search brought me this:
    http://www.sevenforums.com/music-pic...itles-mp4.html
    and this: http://www.moviecodec.com/subtitles/...btitles-15423/

I skimmed through both links and it seems like you have to burn the subs into the video, convert it into an AVI, and then convert again to MP4 using an external program. Quite complicated if you ask me. Dunno if you've come across those links yet but hope it helps.
    Handbrake does it all fairly simply.

http://handbrake.fr/
    Thanks for the replies. I did try Handbrake today but it didn't work. I'm pretty certain the reason why is because it can only use .srt subtitle files but the ones I got when I got Hidamari Sketch are .*** files (snicker, snicker).

Thanks for the replies. I did try Handbrake today but it didn't work. I'm pretty certain the reason why is because it can only use .srt subtitle files but the ones I got when I got Hidamari Sketch are .*** files (snicker, snicker).
    Every show I've downloaded so far has come with .ssa and the worked fine.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 21st August 2012 at 2:36 AM.
    My Anime List

Every show I've downloaded so far has come with .ssa and the worked fine.
    I reinstalled Handbrake and looked up a YouTube tutorial. It turns out I wasn't clicking three little checkboxes so that's why the subtitles weren't working. I successfully was able to transfer the video to my iPod Touch but the aspect ratio became a square so the widefaces now look normal. I'm going to try two episodes with a normal aspect ratio, hopefully it will work out fine.

Thanks a lot for your help, Jolteon91 and PikaPika677!

Edit: Yup, everything's working fine now. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 21st August 2012 at 3:37 AM.

Accel World 19/24
    Arcana Famiglia 8/12
    Binbougami ga! 7/13
    Campione! 7/-
    Chitose Get You!! 8/-
    Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. 7/12
    Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukousei Tenmonbu 6/-
    Eureka Seven AO 16/24
    FLCL 1/6
    Hyouka 18/21
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 8/12

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 6/13
    Kokoro Connect 7/17
    Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! 5/12
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 44/-
    Moyashimon Returns 6/11
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 8/24
    Naruto: Shippuuden 274/-
    Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 6/12
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 12/15
    Sword Art Online 7/25
    Tari Tari 7/13
    To LOVE-Ru: Darkness OVA 1/2
    Uchuu Kyoudai 21/-
    Yurumates 3D PLUS 6/-
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ 8/12

I accidentally download last week's Tari Tari instead of this week's, not happy.

I reinstalled Handbrake and looked up a YouTube tutorial. It turns out I wasn't clicking three little checkboxes so that's why the subtitles weren't working. I successfully was able to transfer the video to my iPod Touch but the aspect ratio became a square so the widefaces now look normal. I'm going to try two episodes with a normal aspect ratio, hopefully it will work out fine.
    I still forget to hit the right check box every now and then and end up with something un-subbed.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 21st August 2012 at 6:31 AM.
    My Anime List

I watch FMA Brotherhood
    Dead man wonderland (both no longer on toonami :'( )
    Bleach
    Occasionally Naruto
    Rarely pokemon black and white (because dawn in my opinion killed the whole anime franchise)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I am a huge One Piece fan,of which I follow both Anime and Manga.Also I loved Samurai Champloo and Death Note.
    At this time I am watching Highschool of the dead which I just found..

Well, it's been awhile since I posted here, and I'll say, I stopped watchin' Bleach in favor of a different anime. Eureka Seven was AWESOME! I'll say it again AWESOME! I marathoned that whole series in three days flat and could not have been happier with the ending and the story as a whole.
    However, that was a few months back and just recently, I marathoned Wolf's Rain in, again, three days. This show was AWESOME! too. It was so serious and dark that it really appealed to me. The ending really had an emotionally impacting ending and I was reminded of that Tom Cruise film Last Samuri, which was equally moving.
    Now, I'm watching Spice and Wolf, which is a little less action packed, but just as good as the other two I've watched, even all three are different genres. I have a list of 'to watch': Devil May Cry, Cowboy Bebop, Ergo Proxy, and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Tell me what ya think of the ones I already watched and the ones I intend to watch and give more suggestions based on these.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Im currently watching One Piece and on episode 143 so far!

I'm still keeping up with Naruto. I'm basically waiting to see if Sasuke dies or if they end up torturing him or not.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

Page 200 of 526 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast