Page 204 of 531 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 13261

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

1. Default

Finally Finished

Tiger & Bunny
    Kore Zombie S1

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Aww you didn't like it?
    It started out with so much potential, then it got to the middle and seemed to stall the plot progression, before pulling off a massively rushed ending.

So far up to only episode 11 have been released.
    There's only 11 episodes though.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    It started out with so much potential, then it got to the middle and seemed to stall the plot progression, before pulling off a massively rushed ending.
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

There's only 11 episodes though.
    Really? Could have sworn it was 13. :/

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Oh lordy how I disliked No. 6. I believe there's a rage post of mine SOMEWHERE in this thread from when it finished. Might have been another thread though.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Wait, did Space Bros. and Hunter X Hunter not air this weekend?
    No, neither of them aired. They're both back next weekend, though.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

That's exactly my point, saying a Cowboy Bebop or a FMA: B have good dubs isn't going to mean much to someone like me who watches everything with the original voices, so when I hear a dub it just sounds wrong, regardless of if it's a good dub like Cowboy Bebop, or a bad dub like Clannad.
    Understandable. I guess we share the point of view. It happens for watch most of the dubs I watch first for older shows and subs for the newer ones.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Was watching Hetalia earlier. Just came back from watching JesuOtaku's latest review, my stomach...I loved her opinion...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.......complete opposite of the happy dandy pokemon stuff XD
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

Black Jack (1993 Madhouse OVA) - 1

Nothing like a good tragedy...This also the first adaption of Tezuka's overlooked and best series. Took quite a while to adapt it. As for the adaption itself, there's little to no light compared to the source material but it retains the dark feel and amplifies it. I think I'll keep going.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I'm currently watching Dragon Ball Z. I finished watching Dragon Ball and DBZ just doesn't live up to what DB was. That's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by WarG-X View Post
    I'm currently watching Dragon Ball Z. I finished watching Dragon Ball and DBZ just doesn't live up to what DB was. That's just my opinion.
    I'm inclined to agree.

Naruto: Shippuuden - 28/- (boring me to tears)
    Yu Yu Hakusho - 61/112
    Last edited by Ampy; 28th August 2012 at 8:53 AM.

Accel World - 17/24
    Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Uta Koi - 6/-
    Fullmetal Alchemist - 39/51
    Humanity has Declined - 9/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 42/-
    Hyouka - 16/21
    Kokoro Connect - 5/-
    Lagrange: The Flower of Rin'ne Season 2 - 8/12
    Moyashimon Returns - 6/11
    Natsuyuki Rendezvous - 6/11
    Space Brothers - 19/-
    Sword Art Online - 5/-
    Tari Tari - 6/13
    Yu Yu Hakusho - 19/112

ARRAY WAS WEARING BOY CLOTHES WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?
    Done here.

Well, I decided to pick up Serial Experiments Lain and ... my brain hurts.

I guess I'm just too stupid to understand the plot. I mean, I understand some bits but overall, I'm confused.

Accel World 20/24
    Arcana Famiglia 9/12
    Binbougami ga! 8/13
    Campione! 8/-
    Chihayafuru 1/25 (Re-watching)
    Chitose Get You!! 9/-
    Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. 7/12
    Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukousei Tenmonbu 6/-
    Eureka Seven AO 17/24
    FLCL 6/6 - COMPELTE
    Hyouka 19/21
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 9/12
    Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 7/13
    Kokoro Connect 8/17
    Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! 7/12
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 45/-
    Moyashimon Returns 8/11
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 9/24
    Naruto: Shippuuden 276/-
    Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 8/12
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 12/15
    Serial Experiments Lain 13/13 - COMPLETE
    Sword Art Online 8/25
    Tari Tari 9/13
    To LOVE-Ru: Darkness OVA 1/2
    Uchuu Kyoudai 21/-
    Yurumates 3D PLUS 8/-
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ 9/12

I finished Serial Experiments Lain and I have absolutely no idea what happened, but I do know I wish I had a pair of pajamas like Lain.

And I decided to re-watch Chihayafuru just because it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    ARRAY WAS WEARING BOY CLOTHES WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?
    I didn't realise it was him at first.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I just finished Eureka Seven

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla, FairyWitch and SNOWFLAKE

Eureka Seven: AO - 17
    Hidamari Sketch x 365 Specials - COMPLETE
    Hunter X Hunter - 44
    Hyouka - 18
    Kokoro Connect - 8
    Space Brothers - 21
    Tari Tari - 8

Nagase got it right in the face! That was brutal! Apparently Kokoro Connect's lesson this week is that it's okay for friends to hurt each other. I would have focused a bit more on how they can get through tough times together after that fact, but hey.

Right in the face!

Didn't she get hit with the bag in the stomach, then hit the side of her head on the locker? [/killjoy]
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Currently watching:
    Sword Art Online → 8/25 (Also currently reading the light novel~)
    Pokémon Best Wishes 2 → 6/?

I would eventually like to find more animes to watch, but I also have some I've been putting on hold for quite some time. x:
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

And I decided to re-watch Chihayafuru just because it's amazing.
    I should probably check out Chihayafuru, to see if it's worth the praise.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    You should. Series of the year so far, in my opinion.

Hunter X Hunter - 44
    Hyouka - 18
    Kokoro Connect - 8
    Shinryaku! Ika Musume OVA - COMPLETE
    Space Brothers - 21
    Tari Tari - 8

The Ika Musume OVA was way better than expected. Like a really good episode. Now I want a third season.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Didn't she get hit with the bag in the stomach, then hit the side of her head on the locker? [/killjoy]
    Was it the side? I could have sworn it was on her forehead, but her hair was covering it later or something. Either way it was painful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Ha ha, I had that attitude before when I was about to watch it as well. Luckily it turned out to be just as great as everyone said!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Was it the side? I could have sworn it was on her forehead, but her hair was covering it later or something. Either way it was painful to watch.
    Yeah, now that you mention it, I remember there being a plaster on the left side of her forehead. Does that count as the face? Actually, why do I even care? You're right; the most important thing was that I winced at the impact.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Yeah, now that you mention it, I remember there being a plaster on the left side of her forehead. Does that count as the face? Actually, why do I even care? You're right; the most important thing was that I winced at the impact.
    I did the whole hands-covering-mouth thing and shouted "OH SHIT!" I ended up hitting myself in the lip as I did it, definitely not intended, heh heh.

Well, first episode of Chifuyaharu was actually pretty damn good.

And Taichi is a jealous jerk.

Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆ - 1
    Hunter X Hunter - 44
    Hyouka - 19
    Kokoro Connect - 8
    Space Brothers - 21
    Tari Tari - 9

Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆ is going at a blazing pace compared to the other seasons. Season 1 had one day per episode while season 2 had one or two days max. I lost count of how many episodes were in the first episode of season 3.

Edit: I'm not too sure what to think of the two new characters yet. There's a sort of balance when it came to the main 4 and how their personalities bounced off each other (as listed in this chart). So far (halfway into episode 2) it doesn't seem like they deserve their own column yet. Nori's a slightly different variation of Miyuki and Nazuna's an extremely shy Yuno. It's like when Azusa entered in K-On! and I couldn't help but notice that she just took Mio's place in nagging the band to practice.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 28th August 2012 at 11:25 PM.

Page 204 of 531 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast