Page 209 of 559 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 13963

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

I finished Slayers Next today, it was great. I will watch Slayers Try tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - 12

Found a DVD set for the entire first season for $59.99 at my local HMV and though it was cheap considering the amount of episodes. That topped with the fact that Bandai Entertainment is closing up soon, why not? Anyways, I'm absolutely loving the series, it's great. Also, now I want a model of the orange one (still don't know the robots' names) if it can transform too. Now I just hope the store can get in the second season in time...also wish I changed my opinion on my favourite Gundam series on the poll required for that online contest...

Also, who's in charge of the translated credits in a distributed anime, the dub company or the distributor? Then again, I overheard that it might just be Funimation who puts their staff fist. Also, why does Ocean typecast actors to the exact opposite of what they're typecast in Canadian cartoons (though they still do a good job in both voice acting and voice overs)?
    Thats Gundam Kyrios in the first season.

You missed out imo since you have the DVD version as the anime really shines in blu-ray glorious HD. But its a good deal for $60.

I think the dub company takes care of translated credits because they are the ones that need to put their name at the ending.

Well, I try to only watch a couple animes at a time. Right now I'm watching

Sgt. Frog
    Pokemon Best Wishes
    Fairy Tail
    Hetalia

Stupid Funimation... I try to subscribe and all it gives me is a STUPID ERROR CODE!!!!

I just want to watch anime. Just. Take. The. Money.

Accel World - 21/24
    Eureka Seven AO - 18/24
    Humanity Has Declined - 10/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 45/?
    Hyouka - 20/21
    Kokoro Connect - 9/17

Natsuyuki Rendezvous - 9/11
    Space Brothers - 22/?
    Sword Art Online - 9/25

I'm still not seeing what's so great about Sword Art Online. I keep giving it another week, but I'm starting to think that I'm being too generous...
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon X, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl and White 2 in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    Thats Gundam Kyrios in the first season.

You missed out imo since you have the DVD version as the anime really shines in blu-ray glorious HD. But its a good deal for $60.

I think the dub company takes care of translated credits because they are the ones that need to put their name at the ending.
    Don't have a Blu-Ray but I can tell from the odd smudge that it would look better in higher definition. Oh well, at least the show is good and still looks and sound great despite HD. Also I noticed colour was spelled in the credits without the "U" which Canadians (like me) and Europeans use...screw it, a lot of haters just say it's just Funimation who put themselves first in the credits. Also, thanks, I'll check out if there's a model of the Gundam Kyrios at the next convention. On topic of Gundams...

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - 13

Just one episode but it's turning out interesting. Also, something about 00's character designs is giving me odd vibes of the first Fullmetal Alchemist adaption, Fairy Tail, and Sket Dance (not that this is a bad thing).
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

i decided to look in my backlog and check out basilisk. this show is pretty good so far, i marathoned 8 episodes last night.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

~~Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon~~ 26/46

On a Sailor Moon Binge, as you can see.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - 17

No wonder the colour schemes reminded me of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (reason 1)(reason 2)(reason 3). As for Fairy Tail and Sket Dance, just a coincidence. Also, I just spoiled the ending of season 1 for myself by clicking the link to the entire second season set on Anime News Network (at least I don't know how the rest ends). On that topic, they mentioned nothing about Blu-rays for the series (season 1) (season 2) but I'm sure they exist and Anime News Network just needs to update their database.

Fullmetal Alchemist - 39/51
    Humanity has Declined - 10/12
    Hyouka - 20/21
    Lagrange: The Flower of Rin'ne Season 2 - 9/12
    Moyashimon Returns - 9/11
    Space Brothers - 22/-
    Yu Yu Hakusho - 19/112
    Done here.

I watched the first episode of Slayers Try today, it was pretty good.

Still Fairy Tail 44/ongoing (Subbed then dubbed)

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - 25

Finished my DVDs which spanned over 10 hours in 3 days...also I cried a lot as the series neared the ending of its first season. Hopefully the final season can top it.

~~Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon~~ 38/46

Still, on a Sailor Moon Binge...

Accel World - 21/24
    Hyouka - 20/21
    Kokoro Connect - 9/17
    Serial Experiments Lain - 8/13
    Sword Art Online - 9/25
    Tari Tari - 10/13

Accel World and Hyouka will be finished pretty soon. I'm still lost on Serial Experiments Lain but I'm sure the events will be explained at the end.

Accel World 21/24
    Arcana Famiglia 10/12
    Binbougami ga! 9/13
    Campine! 9/-
    Chihayafuru 9/25 (Re-watching)
    Chitose Get You!! 10/-
    Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. 8/12
    Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukousei Tenmonbu 7/-
    Eureka Seven AO 18/24
    Hyouka 20/21
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 10/12
    Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 8/13
    Kokoro Connect 8/17
    Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! 8/12
    Minami-Ke 10/13
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 46/-
    Moyashimon Returns 8/11
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 10/24
    Naruto: Shippuuden 276/-
    Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 9/12
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 12/15
    Sword Art Online 9/25
    Tari Tari 10/13
    To LOVE-Ru: Darkness OVA 1/2
    Uchuu Kyoudai 22/-
    Yurumates 3D PLUS 8/-
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ 10/12
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 5th September 2012 at 8:42 AM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

just finished basilisk. one of the best anime on netflix.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

well i am watching catch me if you can , i just love to watch this one , it is really a best movie i had ever saw , really liked it so much and this is fifth time i am watching it on tv .

Hetalia: Axis Powers

Forgot what episode I'm on. Still having a great time, laughing to death.

~~Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon~~46/46
    ~~Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon-R ~~ 5/43

If only I had such dedication to the rest of my queue....

Eureka Seven: AO - 18
    Hunter X Hunter - 45
    Hyouka - 19
    Kokoro Connect - 9
    Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - 4
    Space Brothers - 22
    Tari Tari - 9

I got all the Zetsubou Sensei episodes as well as the ef episodes, but the latter won't let me burn in the subtitle track so I can watch on my iPod.

So far Zetsubou Sensei is hysterical, the dark humor, the subtle and not-so-subtle anime references, and that casting! I love it! Arararagi from Bakemongatari! Friggin' FUKO from Clannad! So great. I guess I'm on a SHAFT spree right now.

Death Note - Finished

Finally had time to watch the rest. Wow, what an ending. Pretty much my entire thought process at the end.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

I started watching Clannad. I don't know why it's taken me this long to watch it considering how well-known/popular it is among most anime fans... I guess it was the art style that turned me off the most, that and the typical harem plot summary, but after watching at least 5 episodes out of curiosity it's turned out better than I expected. Will watch more this upcoming weekend to see how it progresses (and figure out why so many people call it the saddest anime ever).

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    I I guess it was the art style that turned me off the most.
    I didn't think this could be possible.

Just finished the first episode of ef, it seems a lot like the other kinds of drama VN anime that I've seen. Right now it's a sequence of seemingly random events but I can tell it's building up to something.

TWO Lucky Star cameos in one episode?! Why?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I didn't think this could be possible.
    I'll admit at first I wasn't too fond of the huge-eyes Key style but now it's grown on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I'll admit at first I wasn't too fond of the huge-eyes Key style but now it's grown on me.
    Same here. I've gotten somewhat used to them now since I've watched a handful of episodes already, but it's still not my favorite style for anime/manga. The animation however is superb. No surprise considering this is KyoAni's doing. :P

Page 209 of 559 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast