Page 287 of 530 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 13247

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Most people are basing their opinions off the art and animation alone, which were both fairly terrible. I'll keep watching after skimming through the manga, these two girls rank up there with Sekai and Kotonoha, **** going to get crazy.
    The first watching of Aku no Hana had me burst out laughing.

Took three tries to complete it but it finally got good toward the latter 1/3 of the ep.

thank you all will check them out

also.. how is ouran highschool club?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

It's really terrible imo. Other might tell you different.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    It's really terrible imo. Other might tell you different.
    100% agreed on this, was never able to get past the first episode.

The general consensus however, seems to be that it's a good show.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Paranoia Agent - 10/13

This last episode made me paranoid now, but I am loving it so far (even though it's... kinda mind screwy at the moment). Such a shame I have to hold off on the last few episodes until tomorrow, I really-really-really want to finish it.

Though I think I realize now why the opening credits are the way they are... and it is scary o____o.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Aiura 1/-
    Aku no Hana 1/13
    Chihayafuru 2 13/25
    Date A Live 1/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 1/-
    Fate/Zero 25/25 - COMPLETE
    Hunter x Hunter 74/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 307/-
    Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 1/16
    Photo Kano 1/12
    RDG: Red Data Girl 2/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin 1/-
    Suisei no Gargantia 1/12
    Uchuu Kyoudai 52/-
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 1/-
    Yuyushiki 1/-
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    also, is there any high school romance drama's that i may have missed.. and please not from key, after watching kanon/air/clannad, i don't think i can cry anymore

As well as the ones already mentioned, My Little Monster, Kokoro Connect and Kimi ni Todoke are all very good.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

My Anime List

Paranoia Agent - COMPLETE

That was one hell of a ride, I wanna get on it again! Maybe later, though... my mind's still reeling from it all...

All right... looks like next on my list is ef: Tale of Melodies. I'll start on it later tonight or tomorrow once I recover from the awesomeness that is Paranoia Agent.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Wow, back when Fate/Zero came out a few days after that episode had aired some guy on YouTube that I was subscribed to uploaded the same damn video. Either that's stolen or they both had the same exact idea.

I can not wait for the Hyperdimension Neptunia adaptation to air. It doesn't get more anime than this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Mc4coUqWSkc

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I can not wait for the Hyperdimension Neptunia adaptation to air. It doesn't get more anime than this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Mc4coUqWSkc
    Sensing a kami-reberu geemu~~ animu

Attack on Titan - 1
    Chihayafuru 2 - 13
    Devil Survivor 2 - 2
    Hataraku Maou-sama! - 2

Hunter X Hunter - 74
    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 1
    Red Data Girl - 2
    Space Brothers - 52
    Suisei no Gargantia - 2

Attack on Titan - 1/25
    Chihayafuru 2 - 13/25
    Date A Live - 1/12
    Death Billiards
    Flowers of Evil - 1/13
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 1/13
    Humanity Has Declined Specials - 6/6

Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 74/?
    Little Witch Academia
    Oreimo Season 2 - 1/16
    Red Data Girl - 1/12
    Space Brothers - 52/?
    The Devil is a Part-Timer! - 1/13
    The Severing Crime Edge - 1/13

Death Billiards had some interesting ideas, but it seemed a bit rushed and clumsy to me. I thought Little Witch Academia was a better short - the running time seemed about right, and it was full of fun and colour.

Red Data Girl's first episode was better than I expected. I think I've developed some prejudice against P.A. Works, which is pretty unfair considering I've only seen two series and one movie from them so far. Maybe this series will dispel said prejudice.

I've finally watched the first episode of every spring series that's premiered that I wanted to check out. I still have to watch some later episodes, though, and I'm not sure I want to keep watching all these.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Railgun dub I can't watch it, because FUNimation hate Australia, but I highly doubt I'd like it anyway.
    My Anime List

Railgun dub I can't watch it, because FUNimation hate Australia, but I highly doubt I'd like it anyway.
    It's pretty meh. Not even that good, especially when compared to the original. Misaka and Kuroko sound pretty bleh but I guess that carries over from the Index dub. Uiharu sounds alright but she's got nothing on Aki Toyosaki. Saten's voice is horrible she sounds like a deep-voiced lady in her 30s. The random thugs are completely monotone and not even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    It's pretty meh. Not even that good, especially when compared to the original. Misaka and Kuroko sound pretty bleh but I guess that carries over from the Index dub. Uiharu sounds alright but she's got nothing on Aki Toyosaki. Saten's voice is horrible she sounds like a deep-voiced lady in her 30s. The random thugs are completely monotone and not even trying.
    I assumed it was bad based purely on the fact the main cast, and most of the supporting cast, are female. I've yet to hear a female dub voice I like, granted my experiences are pretty much limited to a terrible dub in K-ON!, but you just can't shake those first impressions.
    My Anime List

18. Default

Hataraku Maou-sama 2/?

Hadn't noticed Nao Toyama voices Maou's adorable coworker, and Hisaka Yoko voices Emilia the Hero.

I assumed it was bad based purely on the fact the main cast, and most of the supporting cast, are female. I've yet to hear a female dub voice I like, granted my experiences are pretty much limited to a terrible dub in K-ON!, but you just can't shake those first impressions.
    There are some good female voice actresses out there, sometimes it's just bad directing or whatever. In this case Satens voice sounds like and older woman. She's played Nina Tucker in Fullmetal Alchemist's dub so she can do higher pitched voices. She can do teenage voices too. But in that clip her voice gets really low. Somehow the Funimation team said "Yeah, that sounds about right" and left it as is.

I just saw the 2nd episode of Karnival and its looking like its going to be a good anime

Aku no Hana 1/?
    Arata Kangatari 1/?
    Chihayafuru 2 13/25
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1/?
    Date A Live 1/12
    Devil Survivor 2: The animation 2/?
    Hataraku Maou-Sama 2/?
    Karneval 2/?
    Red Data Girl 3/12
    Oregairu 1/?
    OreImo 2 1/?
    Shingeki no Kyojin 1/?
    Suisei no Gargantia 2/12
    Sparrow's Hotel 1/?

23. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I just saw the 2nd episode of Karnival and its looking like its going to be a good anime
    Just saw the 2nd ep of Karneval and it is looking highly mediocre.

Gargantua on the verduous planet was losing me in the first 6 minutes but won me over when Ika-musume showed up, well her seiyuu did;

Aiura 1/12
    Aku no Hana 1/13
    Chihayafuru 2 13/25
    Date A Live 1/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 2/13
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 1/12
    Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 1/-

Hunter x Hunter 74/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 307/- ON HOLD
    Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 1/16
    Photo Kano 2/12
    RDG: Red Data Girl 2/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin 1/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 1/12
    Uchuu Kyoudai 52/-
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 2/-
    Yuyushiki 1/12

Naruto going on hold until Studio Pierrot decide to stop screwing around with fillers.

With Fate/Zero done, I'm either going to watch the second season of Strike Witches, or the first season of Spice and Wolf.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Wow, back when Fate/Zero came out a few days after that episode had aired some guy on YouTube that I was subscribed to uploaded the same damn video. Either that's stolen or they both had the same exact idea.
    I don't think it'd be hard for two different people to have that same idea.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Page 287 of 530 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast