Page 293 of 529 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 13223

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Currently watching One Piece, as it is the only anime besides Pokémon I'm interested to at this point.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Gintama: 45/201
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: 4/26
    Karneval: 4/13
    X: 5/25

I still need to grab the rest of JoJo's. Also finish my rewatches.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 26th April 2013 at 7:23 PM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    If that's the case then I hope either OnoD or Nakamura Yuuichi would voice atleast one of the characters
    Well, if either of them are, they're not voicing any of the main characters, because Nobunaga Shimazaki, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Tsubasa Yonaga, Daisuke Hirakawa and Mamoru Miyano are voicing the main five.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Totally watching, regardless of whether or not there will be mad yaoi undertones.
    Best anime of the year!

Fujoshi/Yaoi Prayers answered~

Thought to be honest. I prefer a balanced main cast like Hyouka.

Thought to be honest. I prefer a balanced main cast like Hyouka.
    Go finish watching Tsuritama, that's what I'm hoping the relationships between these character's turns out like.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

To me, the best part about that swimming anime -- other than the fact that it's basically an internet meme made something real -- is that one of the lead males is named Hazuki.

Now, granted, the last anime character I met named Hazuki was probably manlier than most male characters in anime, this is still kind of an odd decision.

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    To me, the best part about that swimming anime -- other than the fact that it's basically an internet meme made something real -- is that one of the lead males is named Hazuki.

Now, granted, the last anime character I met named Hazuki was probably manlier than most male characters in anime, this is still kind of an odd decision.
    Despite the fact you generally see females characters with the names, Makoto, Nagisa, Rin, Haruka and Rei are all gender neutral.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Yeah, fair enough.

(Also, unlike those, I'm pretty sure Hazuki is a pretty rare name in general.)

The usual links

The title of the anime is "free"

and it will be airing on July. Yup, Next season
    Since I feel like a lot of KyoAni's recent ouput has been like their previous stuff but not as good, that this seems like a new thing from them is good news to me.
    Last edited by themightydoof; 26th April 2013 at 7:56 PM.
    Done here.

i''m actually gonna stay away from this

i dont like water, swimming, or swimming in water

or hot guys

Pardon my French, but I really have to say this. F*CK YOU KYOTO ANIMATION. Autistic teenagers and talking birds were bad enough. But you've just got your third strike in a row. I just finished Kanon so you can imagine how pissed off I am.

This will be the first show by KyoAni that I will outright avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Pardon my French, but I really have to say this. F*CK YOU KYOTO ANIMATION. Autistic teenagers and talking birds were bad enough. But you've just got your third strike in a row. I just finished Kanon so you can imagine how pissed off I am.

Why, if I dare ask?
    Last edited by themightydoof; 26th April 2013 at 11:24 PM.
    Done here.

What's wrong with Kanon?

Yugioh GX episode 116
    Accel World :10
    Magi: Completed!... for now..
    Date A Live 4
    Karnival 3
    Photo Kano 3
    Shingeki no Kyoujin: 3
    TO ARU KAGAKU NO RAILGUN 2
    HENTAI OUJI TO WARAWANAI NEKO 2
    Yu Yu Hakusho: 72

man the ending of magi left so many unanswered questions i need to read the manga now >..> or wait till fall for the next season >..>

Go finish watching Tsuritama, that's what I'm hoping the relationships between these character's turns out like.
    I'll do that after I finish watching Persona 4

18. Default

Despite the fact you generally see females characters with the names, Makoto, Nagisa, Rin, Haruka and Rei are all gender neutral.
    Nagisa and Rin are borderline, but no way on earth is 'Haruka' gender neutral. 'Haru' is the male equivalent of 'Haruka'

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Oh! I heard about this! I feel like I should watch Monster before it comes out, I've heard nothing but praise for the series.
    Do it, it's a great series. Just be prepared for a story pace similar to Uchuu Kyoudai.
    Dark Sage of Crymore.net, the voice of reason in regards to anime and fansubs, says 'Monster' sucks: And I Quote "Monster is not deep, it’s not edgy, and it’s not good. It’s a poorly paced self-wankfest designed to appeal to imbeciles who don’t realize every single episode is the same exact thing. In short, it sucks."

Wasn't expecting this to happen. And it looks like something I would normally not watch. But something about it entices me...

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    What's wrong with Kanon?
    I think you might need to re-read what I said. It makes me angry because the show was really good. In fact, of all shows I've watched that are written by Key, I think that this one is the best. I have seen After Story

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Why, if I dare ask?
    Because those annoying rotten fujoshi had their way. It's like if the staff of Durarara confirmed that Shizaya was an official couple. Well, probably not that bad but you should get my drift

Plus there's always the possibility that shows with cute boys break out of the niche and become common practice like shows with cute girls after K-On came out.

I also must remind people that while this is airing Shaft is doing Monogatari Season 2. So yeah. Shaft beat KyoAni this year

21. Default

I think you might need to re-read what I said. It makes me angry because the show was really good. In fact, of all shows I've watched that are written by Key, I think that this one is the best. I have seen After Story

Because those annoying rotten fujoshi had their way. It's like if the staff of Durarara confirmed that Shizaya was an official couple. Well, probably not that bad but you should get my drift

Plus there's always the possibility that shows with cute boys break out of the niche and become common practice like shows with cute girls after K-On came out.

I also must remind people that while this is airing Shaft is doing Monogatari Season 2. So yeah. Shaft beat KyoAni this year

The swimming anime and Koyomi and his supernatural harem adventures are two different genres, so how is it a competition.

Mind you I have equal affection for both studio Shaft and Kyoto-Animation.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo - 5/7
    Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - 7/12
    Date A Live - 4/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 4/13
    Fairy Tail - 36/175
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - 2/12
    K-On!! - 8/26
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - 8/12
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 3/13
    Photokano - 4/12
    Rec - 5/9
    Sekirei - 4/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 3/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 9/13
    Soul Eater - 25/51
    Sparrow's Hotel - 3/-
    Spice and Wolf II - 3/12
    Steins;Gate - 1/24
    Sukitte Ii na yo. Specials - 8/-
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) - 1/14
    Uchuu Kyoudai - 25/-
    Vividred Operation - 2/12
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - 4/-
    Zatch Bell - 109/150

I'm tackling the Endless Eight Arc tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it through.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Devil Survivor 2 - 4/13
    Hataraku Maou-Sama - 4/13
    Persona 4 - 20/25
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 3/25
    Suisei no Gargantia - 3/12
    Railgun S - 2/24

For those who are upset with swimming anime. Just remember we still have that Kyoukai no Kanata anime and Chu2byo.
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 27th April 2013 at 5:26 AM.

You make this vision of the future seem like hell on Earth. No animation studio is obliged to cater exclusively to your tastes. Also, is there something inherently wrong with people who like pretty boys in anime? I get that you're not a fan, but I don't get your venom towards those fans...

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 2/24
    Attack on Titan - 3/25
    Chihayafuru 2 - 16/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 3/13
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 76/?
    Kaiji: Hakairoku Hen - 22/26
    Oreimo Season 2 - 3/16
    Potemayo - 7/12
    Red Data Girl - 4/12

Space Brothers - 54/?
    The Devil is a Part-Timer! - 4/13
    The Severing Crime Edge - 3/13

Same spot, different season. Chihayafuru, why...?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    The swimming anime and Koyomi and his supernatural harem adventures are two different genres, so how is it a competition.

Mind you I have equal affection for both studio Shaft and Kyoto-Animation.
    Shaft fans and KyoAni fans are constantly at war with each other. It's a contest between K-On with boys and two cour Monogatari. So I'm already on team Shaft

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    You make this vision of the future seem like hell on Earth. No animation studio is obliged to cater exclusively to your tastes. Also, is there something inherently wrong with people who like pretty boys in anime? I get that you're not a fan, but I don't get your venom towards those fans...
    Trust me, I know these things better than most people. Hell, I'm usually the one usually using arguments like that.

There is nothing wrong with pretty boys in anime. I quite liked the effeminate designs in Mawaru Penguindrum. Plus I actually look forward to watching Tsuritama and Kuroko's Basket in the future. But something about KyoAni doing cute boys feels horribly wrong. I want KyoAni to try something new as much as the next guy. But this is not what the studio needs right now.

Also here's another reason to dislike this idea
    http://seventhstyle.com/2013/04/26/k...me-from-4koma/

Page 293 of 529 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast