Page 294 of 526 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 13139

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Moving away from Fujosh*t, UTW are releasing Eva 3.33 in a few hours. From what I've heard, this may just destroy the hope in the Eva franchise that 2.22 gave me

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Shaft fans and KyoAni fans are constantly at war with each other. It's a contest between K-On with boys and two cour Monogatari. So I'm already on team Shaft
    Why can't I like both?

Plus I actually look forward to watching Tsuritama and Kuroko's Basket in the future.
    Go watch Tsuritama like right now, it's a great show.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Persona 4: 25/25 Completed

Now I will continue Tsuritama
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 27th April 2013 at 6:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Why can't I like both?
    DON'T GO THERE MAN

Go watch Tsuritama like right now, it's a great show.
    I've got a CR membership so I can literally just watch it right now. Actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea.
    brb watching cute boys fishing

Karneval 4/13

idk wat to think about this anime. i mean i like it. its not bad but i think its just feels like its being rushed and it takes a while for the plot to kick in

Edit: i wanna watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and i hear the 2nd season is just the first season just chronilogically ordered.. so should i just watch the second season or watch the original
    Last edited by wingzx; 27th April 2013 at 7:47 AM.

Wow, the amount of whining

I mean, I think it's kind of Dumb that it's being made, too, because internet dinguses getting their way, but if you don't like it, don't watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Karneval 4/13

idk wat to think about this anime. i mean i like it. its not bad but i think its just feels like its being rushed and it takes a while for the plot to kick in
    I'm actually pretty pleased with it, but I may just have not watched a lot of recent anime either. I guess it's nice to see that there actually is a fair bit of plot to it, even if a lot of it is just kinda... weird at this point.

Edit: i wanna watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and i hear the 2nd season is just the first season just chronilogically ordered.. so should i just watch the second season or watch the original
    Don't bother with either.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Karneval 4/13

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya I (Season 1)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya II (Season 1)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya III (Season 1)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya IV (Season 1)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya V (Season 1)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya VI (Season 1)
    The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya (Season 1)
    Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody (Season 2)
    Mystérique Sign (Season 1)
    Remote Island Syndrome I (Season 1)
    Remote Island Syndrome II (Season 1)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya I (Season 2)
    The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya II (Season 2)
    The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya III (Season 2)
    The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya IV (Season 2)
    The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya V (Season 2)
    The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00 (Season 1)
    Live Alive (Season 1)
    The Day of Sagittarius (Season 1)
    Someday in the Rain (Season 1)
    The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (Theatrical Film)

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya I (Season 1)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya II (Season 1)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya III (Season 1)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya IV (Season 1)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya V (Season 1)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya VI (Season 1)
    The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya (Season 1)
    Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody (Season 2)
    Mystérique Sign (Season 1)
    Remote Island Syndrome I (Season 1)
    Remote Island Syndrome II (Season 1)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    Endless Eight (Season 2)
    The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya I (Season 2)
    The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya II (Season 2)
    The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya III (Season 2)
    The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya IV (Season 2)
    The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya V (Season 2)
    The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00 (Season 1)
    Live Alive (Season 1)
    The Day of Sagittarius (Season 1)
    Someday in the Rain (Season 1)
    The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (Theatrical Film)
    so is this the chronological order for the first season? so should i watch it like this instead of watching season 2?
    Last edited by wingzx; 27th April 2013 at 9:01 AM.

You know what? After searching a few forums and seeing some of the responses to KyoAni's swimming anime I no longer have any negative feelings towards the show itself. I'm too busy getting frustrated at other people's ignorance regarding this issue. Besides, I'll probably end up watching the show anyway just for the hell of it. I think it might have just been Kanon playing with my emotions

so is this the chronological order for the first season? so should i watch it like this instead of watching season 2?
    Chronologically, Season 2 fits somewhere in the middle of Season 1. Watch it in this order and you'll be fine. And after you finish, you absolutely MUST WATCH THE MOVIE
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 27th April 2013 at 9:38 AM.

Don't let people throw you off, Endless Eight was great.
    My Anime List

I personally wouldn't call it 'great' but it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Makes for an interesting re-watch to spot the differences. Especially if you're watching the dub where Crispin Freeman does some hilarious ad libbing to mix things up every episode

Especially if you're watching the dub where Crispin Freeman does some hilarious ad libbing to mix things up every episode
    You know I'm totally not doing that.

I genuinely enjoyed Endless Eight, I can understand why people didn't like it, but I honestly think most people like to over exaggerate when telling people how bad it is.
    My Anime List

Shaft fans and KyoAni fans are constantly at war with each other. It's a contest between K-On with boys and two cour Monogatari. So I'm already on team Shaft
    Huh. I've been totally unaware of this animosity. Maybe I just don't hang around the right places.

And wingzx, I agree with SquadmemberRitsu about the Haruhi movie - don't gloss over it after the series, because for me, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya was the best part of the Haruhi anime.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Huh. I've been totally unaware of this animosity. Maybe I just don't hang around the right places.
    Just go read through a news thread on MAL when there is going to be a KyoAni and Shaft show airing in the same season, it happened between Tamako Market and Sasami-san, and it's already started between FREE! and Monogatari.
    My Anime List

You know I'm totally not doing that.

I genuinely enjoyed Endless Eight, I can understand why people didn't like it, but I honestly think most people like to over exaggerate when telling people how bad it is.
    I know you won't watch the dub, but I was just saying what needed to be said. Because for me personally that was one of my favourite parts of Endless 8. And since we're on the topic, Crispin Freeman enjoyed Endless 8. I still stand by the 7/10 score I gave Season 2 since I still can't decide whether I liked the idea or not. Although just like Lucky Star, that hasn't stopped me from re-watching it several times.

/a/ is a scary place my friend.

And wingzx, I agree with SquadmemberRitsu about the Haruhi movie - don't gloss over it after the series, because for me, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya was the best part of the Haruhi anime.
    Disappearance is the best movie I have ever seen anime or otherwise. Also in terms of all the anime I've watched, none have even come close to surpassing it. And none ever will until they can think of something better than spending 3 hours with Crispin Freeman in your ear. Did I mention that I think Crispin Freeman is amazing?

Currently watching Bleach. A friend just recommended it and I'm loving the series already.
    Last edited by ☭Azimuth_055☣; 27th April 2013 at 1:35 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Borrowed Eva 3.33 from my brother's hard drive because I wasn't downloading UTW's 8GB torrent. He says that the movie was good but I don't trust him. It sounds like a complete mess. This will be the first time I've watched Eva subbed. But since Sawashiro Miyuki is in the movie I think I'll be fine.

At the moment my ranking of the franchise is Eva 2.0 (9)>>End of Eva (8)>Eva 1.0 (8)>>NGE (5)>>>>>>>Death and Rebirth (2)
    Time to see where 3.0 fits in

19. Default

AH, Perhaps I'll splice in Haruhi between Clannad since I finished it, but prior to After Story, one of the last few greatly hyped anime I've yet to see.

Wow, Eva 3.0 really does suck. I mean, it really sucks. It really, really sucks. Oh don't worry. It's not angsty like the show. No, no no. It's problems are much deeper than a simple case of depression. They screwed up badly. The characters were finally starting to redeem themselves. But now they've gone and screwed it all up. Shinji reverts back to his old self, Misato has a stick up her behind and Rei... don't even get me started on how badly they screwed her up.

All in all it was an incredibly idiotic movie. Like, dumber than Guilty Crown and SAO. The CGI is ugly, the characters are terrible and the writing is appalling. Asuka and Mari were awesome and some of the action scenes weren't bad, but the movie was awful. It's going to take a miracle to fix up this mess. 3/10
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 27th April 2013 at 4:18 PM.

Attack on Titan - 3/25
    Blue Exorcist (again) - 23/25
    Chihayafuru Season 2 - 16/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 3/12
    Humanity has Declined Specials - 5/-
    My Ordinary Life (again) - 13/26
    Red Data Girl - 6/12
    Space Brothers - 55/-
    Thermae Romae Specials - 1/2

As soon as Space Brothers gets done with recap, we get one from Chihayafuru. WHY MUST THE ONES WE LOVE HURT US SO?
    Done here.

Aside from the B/W Pokemon anime which I'm waiting on pins and needles for N's epidsode, I've been re-watching Digimon Data Squad and Wild Knights Gulkeeva.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Currently watching Bleach. A friend just recommended it and I'm loving the series already.
    you love it now later tho it starts to get a little... to much >..<

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Dark Sage of Crymore.net, the voice of reason in regards to anime and fansubs, says 'Monster' sucks: And I Quote "Monster is not deep, it’s not edgy, and it’s not good. It’s a poorly paced self-wankfest designed to appeal to imbeciles who don’t realize every single episode is the same exact thing. In short, it sucks."
    Have you seen it or are you just taking this persons word for it?

F*CK YOU KYOTO ANIMATION.

etc. etc.
    Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    For those who are upset with swimming anime. Just remember we still have that Kyoukai no Kanata anime and Chu2byo.
    Exactly. Even if I end up disliking Free! if it gives one of my favourite studios some more money for future projects I'll be happy.

You make this vision of the future seem like hell on Earth. No animation studio is obliged to cater exclusively to your tastes. Also, is there something inherently wrong with people who like pretty boys in anime? I get that you're not a fan, but I don't get your venom towards those fans...
    This, pretty much.

Just go read through a news thread on MAL when there is going to be a KyoAni and Shaft show airing in the same season, it happened between Tamako Market and Sasami-san, and it's already started between FREE! and Monogatari.
    This is a thing? It sounds incredibly stupid. Like, really really dumb. The two studios are so different in the style and the series they create why even compare? And why wouldn't someone be a fan of both?

/a/ is a scary place my friend.
    /a/ is ****. If you can wade through the endless "waifu" threads and actually find a topic about anime it's just a mass of people bashing each others tastes to try and look cool.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo - 5/7
    Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - 7/12
    Date A Live - 4/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 4/13
    Fairy Tail - 36/175
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - 2/12
    K-On!! - 8/26
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - 8/12
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 3/13
    Photokano - 4/12
    Rec - 5/9
    Sekirei - 7/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 3/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 9/13
    Soul Eater - 25/51
    Sparrow's Hotel - 3/-
    Spice and Wolf II - 3/12
    Steins;Gate - 1/24
    Sukitte Ii na yo. Specials - 8/-
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) - 5/14
    Uchuu Kyoudai - 25/-
    Vividred Operation - 2/12
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - 4/-
    Zatch Bell - 109/150

Half way done with the Endless Eight Arc. It's not as bad as I was expecting it to be, but then again, I still have to go through it 4 more times. The arc hasn't officially annoyed me yet, but it made me feel really bad for Nagato. She's had to go through those same 2 weeks over 15,000 freaking times without losing her memories! That's gotta suck so much.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Page 294 of 526 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast