Page 296 of 531 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 13262

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Wait wait wait. Are you saying that Nagisa isn't loyal and hard-working? And her lack of independence is physical rather than mental, so I don't think that's fair.

Well, I hope so, because I only agree with you on self-effacing as far as her characteristics go.

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 3/24
    Attack on Titan - 4/25
    Chihayafuru 2 - 16/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 4/13
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 77/?

Kaiji: Hakairoku Hen - 22/26
    Oreimo Season 2 - 4/16
    Potemayo - 7/12
    Red Data Girl - 4/12
    Space Brothers - 55/?
    The Devil is a Part-Timer! - 4/13
    The Severing Crime Edge - 4/13

I really liked how when someone asked Killua whether he belonged to the famous family of assassins, he just calmly replied "Yeah, but I quit" and that was the end of that. He's come a long way.
    Don't mind me, I'm just cross Tomoyo isn't the main heroine. Hopefully Kyoto-Animation will re-make Clannad in 10 years and do it from a perspective where Tomoyo is the main girl.

Naruto Road to Ninja: COMPLETED

I was suprised how much i liked this movie. i mean i like naruto but didnt think this movie was as good as it was hyped up to be. but i really enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Don't mind me, I'm just cross Tomoyo isn't the main heroine. Hopefully Kyoto-Animation will re-make Clannad in 10 years and do it from a perspective where Tomoyo is the main girl.
    I would watch that.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    There's a VN called Tomoyo After. It sorta like After story but Tomoyo is the main girl.

But it's an H-game though.

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    There's a VN called Tomoyo After. It sorta like After story but Tomoyo is the main girl.

But it's an H-game though.
    It's pretty delicious.

Accel World 12/24
    Clannad 4/23
    Date A Live 5/12
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. 3/12
    Karneval 4/13
    One Piece 593/?
    Photo Kano 4/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin 4/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 3/24
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 4/?
    Yu Yu Hakusho 73/112

Im really liking Date A Live it is being rushed but im really enjoying it, more then i thought i was going to thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    There are all ages versions available, plus compared to most eroge it doesn't have many sex scenes at all.
    This pretty much. Key games are notable for being very clean. I've played Kanon (The original 18+ version) for about 10 hours now and still haven't seen a single one. Although just the thought of seeing someone as pure as Ayu doing lewd things doesn't seem right even if it is the source material

Attack on Titan - 4
    Chihayafuru 2 - 16
    Devil Survivor 2 - 4
    Evangelion 3.33: You Can (Not) Redo - COMPLETE
    Hataraku Maou-sama! - 4
    Hunter X Hunter - 77
    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 4

Red Data Girl - 4
    Space Brothers - 55
    Suisei no Gargantia - 4
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 3

Evangelion 3.33... ohgodIdon'tevenknowanymore...

I was excited for this one. Bought the first two movies on Bluray, watched them again in prep for 3, waited all week for the best subs available, even made some chocolate brownies for a movie snack... I had heard people call it a massive disappointment and accidentally ran into a few spoilers before watching it, but nothing extremely major.

3.33 was much different from what I expected and I went into it expecting it to be different so that's saying a lot. The animation is different, the style no longer looks like the 90s Evangelion. The music is a bit familiar but still not like the original. Redesigns are everywhere. The direction and pacing have dramatically changed. The story's focus has shifted. And regardless to whether the changes are good or bad there are still the big glaring flaws. No one sits down and takes 5 minutes to explain things to Shinji at Wille. Shinji doesn't ask Fuyutsuki important questions for much-needed information. Shinji flat out ignores Kaworu. Mari still doesn't have a reason to exist.

I think it's at this point that I can just consider the Rebuild to be two separate entities. 1.11 and 2.22 as the first Rebuild that was left unfinished (look at the preview after 2.22's credits) and then 3.33 and the Final one as an entirely new series altogether.

As for how I feel about it? Kinda on the fence, but leaning towards dislike. I didn't like a lot of things especially the whole new feeling it gave. I might warm up and like it later on, just as I did with the other Evangelion stuff but right now I'm not so sure. Some things I did like, such as Misato's new badass look, the incredible fight scenes, Asuka and Mari's teamup, and best of all, Miyuki Sawashiro.

Edit: Another Shingeki mashup. Massive 3.33 spoilers.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 29th April 2013 at 12:25 PM.

This has been a good year for opening themes already. Bloody Stream from JoJo, Out of Control from Psycho Pass and now SnK's opening.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    This has been a good year for opening themes already. Bloody Stream from JoJo, Out of Control from Psycho Pass and now SnK's opening.
    OreGairu's OP is nice too, Yanagi Nagi is just awesome.

I didn't mind Magi's second OP either.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Attack on Titan - 4/25
    Blue Exorcist (again) - 23/25
    Chihayafuru Season 2 - 16/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 4/12
    Humanity has Declined Specials - 5/-
    My Ordinary Life (again) - 13/26
    Red Data Girl - 7/12
    Space Brothers - 55/-
    Thermae Romae Specials - 1/2
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    OreGairu's OP is nice too, Yanagi Nagi is just awesome.

I didn't mind Magi's second OP either.
    i liked magis first opening alot but the 2nd grew on me and i liked it alot better. i also like Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru opening a bit to

No one mentioned Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san's OP. You must be destroyed.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    No one mentioned Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san's OP. You must be destroyed.
    Aside from you I'm maybe the only other person actively watching Muromi by the Shore, or at least the only other person documenting it.

That OP is pure, unadulterated excellence.

Not much stands out for me as having a really good opening song this year. Shingeki I guess, but not much else.

More Cowboy Bebop and FMA: Brotherhood too.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Not much stands out for me as having a really good opening song this year. Shingeki I guess, but not much else.
    all i see is "shengeki no kyojin will be opening of the year" everywhere i go when i listen to that opening

Recently started Hetalia- Also enjoying Fullmetal Alchemist on account of reading the anime. Also planning on starting Soul Eater.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo - 5/7
    Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - 7/12
    Date A Live - 5/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 4/13
    Fairy Tail - 36/175
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - 3/12
    K-On!! - 8/26
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - 8/12
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 4/13
    Photokano - 4/12
    Rec - 5/9
    Sekirei - 7/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 4/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 9/13
    Soul Eater - 25/51
    Sparrow's Hotel - 3/-
    Spice and Wolf II - 3/12
    Steins;Gate - 1/24
    Sukitte Ii na yo. Specials - 8/-
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) - 11/14
    Uchuu Kyoudai - 25/-
    Vividred Operation - 2/12
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - 4/-
    Zatch Bell - 109/150

I love Asahina so much.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Tales of Phantasia: The Animation 4/4
    Just completed the game today so decided to watch the OVA and well it was alright.. cant really expect TO much from a anime thats based on a great game

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    all i see is "shengeki no kyojin will be opening of the year" everywhere i go when i listen to that opening
    There's still another two seasons so we'll have to see about that.

Also. Fuko.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    There's still another two seasons so we'll have to see about that.

Also. Fuko.
    yep i think its to early to call something best OP of the year :P were only in april

i really need watch more clannad! im only on episode 5 and it was all about Fuko haha

Currently watching Bleach, again. I am on episode 5 at the moment.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

After my long trip I talked about before I fell really behind on the currently airing stuff. At the moment, the only shows I'm caught up with are Attack on Titan, Railgun S and Doki Doki Precure

On another note, It's disturbing how many people take this Facebook page seriously. It's no wonder why anime fans are generally looked down upon
    Also this post was better than the entirety of 3.33

Kanon (2006) 15/24
    NANA 45/47
    Oda Nobuna No Yabou 3/12

Page 296 of 531 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast