Page 301 of 475 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 11853

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    I've finally decided to watch spend some time watching One Piece. So far I'm three episodes in I have about 300 hours of Rubber Pirate and Friends to watch in order to fully catch up.
    it starts to get really good when they reach skypeia :P but inthe beggining its not as fun to watch. :P im all caught up tho

I finally got around to watching the nanoha movie 2nd adaption of A's. I liked it.

However, I still like Brave phoenix and couple scenes from the original anime much better. It's funny how I miss the action parts from a 7-8 year old series... yet the animation was quite bland back then.

Nonetheless. Dat emotion. So much more inciting in the movie. QQ...

And I did like some of the subtle things they did. Like Chrono's "plan" to freeze the damn thing looked SO much more impressive in the movie version then in the originally.

Seriously, I remember wondering how on earth chrono planned to stop that thing with...THAT pathetic attempt to freeze it.

And then I saw the movie version.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY ****. That looked PAINFULLY cold. *shiver* (Still didn't kill it though. XD)

And and also, there was another part of that scene that I liked over the original. It was with Vita. In the original, she just said Nanoha's name and kept the epicness. But in this version, she acts Tsun when it comes to saying her full name. Keeping in with Vita's character. And it was small, so it didn't slow the pace of the action, which made it all the more better.

Twas a really good movie adaption though. I just wish that some of the really quirky moments from A's were retained... (Like Signum's Storm falchon was much more epic in the original. WHERE'S ALL MEH SHOUNENY ANNOUNCEMENT OF YOUR ABILITIES GIRLS? D;... Oh well.) GG Movie 2nd, GG.

Also, starlight breaker wasn't spammed. Hell it was used ONCE THE ENTIRE MOVIE. I found that amazing. XD

Gonna go watch Henneko now.~

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I'm almost ten episodes away from completing my rewatch of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I think I've rewatched it about three times since it's been completed. I'll probably watch Paranoia Agent or Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex again when I'm done.
    Current Shiny count: 191
    Currently going for: Three Bulbasaur via Masuda Method (Currently at ~320 Eggs)

Shiny List

K-On Movie English dub has been released. Expect a rant soon

Currently watching Angel Beats!. Even for a first-timer, this show isn't that bad at all. I expect to be hooked.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Karneval 2/13

Such a great anime series... Instantly one of my top faves even after two episodes just due to all of the very interesting concepts and wonderful animation style and so much. Also it gives me a vibe that I got from NO. 6...
    Eww. then remind me never to watch No.6.

DATE a LIVE - 5/12
    Hataraku Maou - 5/13
    Ore no Imouto ga konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai 5/16
    Red Data Shoujo 5/13
    Shingeki no Kyoujin 5/25
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 5/13
    The Severing Crime Edge 5/13
    Suisei no Gargantia 4/13
    Namiuchigawa no Muromi-san 4/13
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love COME 5/??
    Aku no Hana 5/13
    Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Ouji 5/24
    Yuyushiki 4/12
    Zettai Bouei Leviathan 4/??
    Valvrave the Liberator 2/12
    Miyakawa-family's Hunger 2/??
    Photo-Kano 2/12

To Aru Majutsu no Kinshomokuroku II - 13/24
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 2/13
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT 2/12
    Lucky Star 14/25

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Eww. then remind me never to watch No.6.
    No. 6 is horrible, smart move never watching it.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    No. 6 is horrible, smart move never watching it.
    Karneval is horrible, ergo No.6 must be.

No. 6 was absolutely terrible. I knew not watching Karneval was a good choice.

Spoiler:- No. 6 ending:
    ...and a toilet seat cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    No. 6 was absolutely terrible. I knew not watching Karneval was a good choice.

Spoiler:- No. 6 ending:
    eh im watching karneval but im not even that excited for the new episodes i mean im half way thru it i might as well complete it but its not that good of a anime.. the plot takes forever to kick in

I am currently re-watching FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood alongside my wife (who has never seen it).

After that, I'm going to start wartching Sword Art Online; I heard it's supposed to be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by GoshinX03 View Post
    I am currently re-watching FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood alongside my wife (who has never seen it).

After that, I'm going to start wartching Sword Art Online; I heard it's supposed to be decent.
    I loved sword art online but most people only like the first half of it. and didnt care for the 2nd half but im sure ull like it

I'm about to start marathoning King of Braves GaoGaiGar, if I can drag myself away from the game walkthroughs on YouTube. And stop listening to the same German song over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I loved sword art online but most people only like the first half of it. and didnt care for the 2nd half but im sure ull like it
    Fairy Dance sucked bawls hardcore. Only Ayana Taketatsu's role as Suguha made it tolerable. Hopefully if Gun Gale Online happens it will improve.

Aku no Hana 5/13
    Photo-Kano 2/12
    DATE a LIVE - 5/12
    Yuyushiki 4/12
    Hataraku Maou - 5/13
    Red Data Shoujo 5/13
    Shingeki no Kyoujin 5/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 4/13
    Valvrave the Liberator 4/12

Namiuchigawa no Muromi-san 5/13
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love COME wa Machigatteru 5/??

Lucky Star 14/25
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 7th May 2013 at 10:28 PM.

TBH. The only reason I watch Karneval for now is for the pretty colors and Granrodeo is doing the OP.

The rest, They're average/bad

It doesn't help that it reminded of K. Which is a pretty bad show
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 7th May 2013 at 11:37 PM.

Fairy Dance sucked bawls hardcore. Only Ayana Taketatsu's role as Suguha made it tolerable. Hopefully if Gun Gale Online happens it will improve.
    alot of asuna fans will be turned off from GunGale cause she wont be in it alot and that Kirito will be a girl looking avatar. but from wat i read its alot more action

alot of asuna fans will be turned off from GunGale cause she wont be in it alot and that Kirito will be a girl looking avatar. but from wat i read its alot more action
    Asuna isn't someone I dislike, she's just bland for me. Kirito has better chemistry with Lisbeth/Silica/Suguha/anyone-other-than-AsuNa.

The way the generic otaku received SAO, season isn't a matter of "if", but "when" will it happen.

Is Gun Gale the arc that features the girl who has AIDS?

Asuna isn't someone I dislike, she's just bland for me. Kirito has better chemistry with Lisbeth/Silica/Suguha/anyone-other-than-AsuNa.

The way the generic otaku received SAO, season isn't a matter of "if", but "when" will it happen.

Is Gun Gale the arc that features the girl who has AIDS?
    u mean the sniper girl Sinon then yes even tho i like him with asuna i liked him alot more with silica haha

u mean the sniper girl Sinon then yes even tho i like him with asuna i liked him alot more with silica haha
    Folks don't realize SAO is a harem anime disguised as action/adventure/sci-fi =P

The harem aspect and Kazuto's interactions with the various females draws me more than the action.

Folks don't realize SAO is a harem anime disguised as action/adventure/sci-fi =P

The harem aspect and Kazuto's interactions with the various females draws me more than the action.
    hah it really is people come for the action and stay for the hareming
    in gun gale he doesnt have much hareming but that may be cause his character looks like a chick

For a show about Photography, Photo-Kano sure has poorly drawn, wonky faces whenever a characters' face isn't portrayed close-up. Also the pacing is crap; 5 episodes for plot to emerge?

Still have Hentai Neko to tackle/get up to speed with then no more Spring 2013 additions.

Aku no Hana 5/13
    Photo-Kano 5/12
    DATE a LIVE - 5/12
    Yuyushiki 4/12
    Hataraku Maou - 5/13
    Red Data Shoujo 5/13
    Shingeki no Kyoujin 5/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 5/13
    Valvrave the Liberator 4/12
    Namiuchigawa no Muromi-san 5/13
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love COME wa Machigatteru 5/??

Lucky Star 14/25

For a show about Photography, Photo-Kano sure has poorly drawn, wonky faces whenever a characters' face isn't portrayed close-up. Also the pacing is crap; 5 episodes for plot to emerge?
    i like how they force a route on us out of no where to >.< like before that episode i had no idea who he was going to hook up with it couldve been anyone!

I agree.

hah it really is people come for the action and stay for the hareming
    Came for the action, stayed for what little action there was. The animation was really well done! Not too much of a fan of the mindless harem stuff.
    ...and a toilet seat cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post

Came for the action, stayed for what little action there was. The animation was really well done! Not too much of a fan of the mindless harem stuff.
    o i didnt care for the hareming that much either haha i loved the action in it :P

Folks don't realize SAO is a harem anime disguised as action/adventure/sci-fi =P.
    I could say the same about Steins;Gate. Except Steins;Gate had a better harem, a better lead and a much better overarching plot.

Page 301 of 475 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast