Page 303 of 531 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 13259

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    That is ZAQ, I'm fairly sure...?

Or do you mean you want a season 2 of Lite? Or do you mean you want her to sing a kawaii song?
    I want ZAQ for Chuunibyou season 2. Whatever song, don't care. Season 2 of Lite would be cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    The second season of Kaiji felt like an extension of the first - no dramatic stylistic changes other than a longer opening and a brief cameo by the female gender (thank goodness it was brief... I couldn't have handled much more). Another great thriller.
    And now for the how-many-years wait for season 3! Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    And now for the how-many-years wait for season 3! Maybe.
    Well, I heard the manga recently resumed after a break of over a year, so there's always hope...
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

3. Default

Well, I heard the manga recently resumed after a break of over a year, so there's always hope...
    Hunter x Hunter has a lazy mangaka(manga author) has been on indefinite hiatus for over a year and this has not been the shortest hiatus HxH has experienced either.

I'm hoping they stretch out the Chimaera Ant arc, otherwise we'll be seeing crappy filler, or an ending to this version(2011 remake).

Whenever the Ant arc finishes, there is another arc, albeit much shorter arc, that can fit in 10-15 episodes, maybe less, and that's it until Togashi gets off his butt.

Regardless of the outcome, once ALL the current canon material is animated, I'm going to watch.
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 9th May 2013 at 5:25 AM. Reason: typo

I've tried re-watching some old Digimon episodes but I keep forgetting to continue.
    Lately, I've been re-watching the Evangelion movies over and over even though I know the third one won't be out (dubbed, anyway) for a long time...
    Also, I've been following Soul Eater with Toonami, really enjoying that too.

signature credit to sailingthepast.tumblr.com

Hunter x Hunter has a lazy mangaka(manga author) has been on indefinite hiatus for over a year and this has not been the shortest hiatus HxH has experienced either.

I'm hoping the stretch out the Chimaera Ant arc, otherwise we'll be seeing crappy filler, or an ending to this version(2011 remake).

Whenever the Ant arc finishes, there is another arc, albeit much shorter arc, that can fit in 10-15 episodes, maybe less, and that's it until Togashi gets off his butt.

Regardless of the outcome, once ALL the current canon material is animated, I'm going to watch.
    Huh? I was talking about Kaiji, not Hunter x Hunter. But on the subject of Hunter x Hunter, I don't envisage any filler, and I expect the series to end if it catches up to the manga.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

6. Default

Huh? I was talking about Kaiji, not Hunter x Hunter. But on the subject of Hunter x Hunter, I don't envisage any filler, and I expect the series to end if it catches up to the manga.
    I know you were talking about Kaiji. Just so happens whenever someone comments 'long hiatus' a switch goes off in my brain and Hunter x Hunter comes up, as the King of all Hiatus'...~

I know you were talking about Kaiji. Just so happens whenever someone comments 'long hiatus' a switch goes off in my brain and Hunter x Hunter comes up, as the King of all Hiatus'...~
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY23qAqIkSQ
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    My sense of time is somewhere in between kids and Old men, but closer to a kid seeing I'm an early 20-something.

Nice to see Togashi's lazyness parodied.

Cowboy Bebop - 6/26

Oh my God, where has this been all my life? Where do I even begin about how I feel about this anime so far? I am in love for reasons I can't explain at this very moment. There's something so endearing about these characters that I have no idea what to say. Definitely becoming one of my favorites for sure.

Also, I'm choosing to watching the English dub because I've heard so many good things about it. I'm not regretting it one bit.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Cowboy Bebop - 6/26

Oh my God, where has this been all my life? Where do I even begin about how I feel about this anime so far? I am in love for reasons I can't explain at this very moment. There's something so endearing about these characters that I have no idea what to say. Definitely becoming one of my favorites for sure.

Also, I'm choosing to watching the English dub because I've heard so many good things about it. I'm not regretting it one bit.
    I'm surprised you haven't seen it until now. It's one of the classics and with good reason. Hm, I should watch it again some time.

I'm surprised you haven't seen it until now. It's one of the classics and with good reason. Hm, I should watch it again some time.
    i still have yet to watch it i need to get to it. hows the sub for it

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Cowboy Bebop - 6/26

I have only one word to say about Bebop, "Bang."
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Subs are fine. I watched it dubbed. Everybody else will probably recommend the dub too (other than people who watch subs exclusively) it's one of the best out there.

Subs are fine. I watched it dubbed. Everybody else will probably recommend the dub too (other than people who watch subs exclusively) it's one of the best out there.
    alright thanks! i think when i finish clannad after story ill watch bebop

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    The original track is okay, but the dub is much better
    Oh, and for the record, I too highly recommend the show. Even though I generally don't like the entry level western styled shows very much it was still one of the easiest 10s I've ever given
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 9th May 2013 at 10:57 AM.

I'm now 7 episodes into Tamako Market. With Chuunibyou it had started to warm up to me at this point but the show is just getting worse and worse by the episode. Currently sitting at 4/10 and will probably finish it tonight

I surprised too, but then again, I haven't exactly seen many of the classics like Ranma 1/2, Slayers, Sailor Moon (le gasp), nor Escaflowne (and I just have the movie, gasp). So I'm not that surprised it's taken me so long to see it. For some years, I've been pretty picky about the anime I watch, and even then, prior to me-college years, the only other way for me to watch anime was what was being shown on Saturday/Sunday morning cartoons (Kids WB/4KIDS) or anything by Studio Ghibli. Worse is I don't have cable, and even then I hardly watch TV anymore. Mom has been pretty strict about anime, that was another reason.

Of course, now that I'm an adult, she doesn't really care what I watch now, since she does trust me around anime and manga more than my brothers. Like I bought DragonBall Z seasons (because I know she wouldn't be thrilled with DragonBall), and though she doesn't watch it, she hasn't really spoken out about it. Dad's been slightly more lenient. I had my door wide open, so my dad walked into my room while I was watching FLCL, and it was during the scene where a robot was slowly popping out of Naota's head, and he wondered what I was watching. I didn't know how to answer, so I just said, "Something really weird," and left it be. He didn't question it any further. Mom probably would've stood there with a weird look on her face, but I think she would've left and not question it either. I dunno. My grandparents don't seem to care either, and I leave my door open almost all the time with my volume pretty high.

/tl;dr

So I guess timing was crucial for me. I was bored last night, so I figured I might as well start on a new anime, and I chose Cowboy Bebop. I found a YouTube channel that has a playlist along with a few other anime shows like Trigun and Outlaw Star, so I may watch those right after. Who knows. Though I think I'd like a good list of the classics, it seems to vary from person to person I've noticed.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Kanon (2002) 2/13
    Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt 11/13
    Ragnarok the Animation 2/26

Cowboy Bebop - 13/26

Still flipping amazing. I really don't want to stop watching, but alas, I have to go to class here soon. At least I'll get right to watching it as soon as I get home. I'm not going anywhere tonight, so I'll be able to jump right back in and watch until I drop. I'm halfway done, after all, though looks like I'll watch the movie right after episode 22. From the way things are going, I may end up watching it first thing tomorrow. Which is fine by me.
    I survived Pupa.

Attack on Titan - 4
    Chihayafuru 2 - 17
    Devil Survivor 2 - 5
    Full Metal Panic! - 13.5
    Hataraku Maou-sama! - 5
    Hunter X Hunter - 78
    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 5
    Red Data Girl - 5
    Space Brothers - 55
    Suisei no Gargantia - 5
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 4

Full Metal Panic has been fun so far. A great balance of action and slice of life moments. Tessa was alright at first but from that fight between her and Melissa I started to really enjoy her more.

I got halfway through episode 14 before I had to stop. This image broke something in my mind.

Giant robots.

Playing table tennis.

As an entire crowd of people watches.

Something snapped. I couldn't stop laughing and I had to step back from the episode and leave. It was just so ridiculous, I couldn't handle it.

Accel World 12/24
    Clannad: After Story 14/24
    Date A Live Airing 6/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama! 6/13
    Karneval (TV) 5/13
    One Piece 594/?
    Photokano 5/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin 5/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 5/12
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 5/27
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 4/24
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 5/?
    Yu Yu Hakusho 73/112

so close to finish after story and im guessing im getting close to the sad parts to

I have to say that Hyouka is pretty good, but I have yet to watch all 22 episodes and the OVAs. 9.5/10 at this point.

After Hyouka, then it'll be Tari Tari, Nyaruko season 1, Ano Natsu de Matteru or Danshi Kokosei no Nichijou Blu-Ray subs, in whichever order I feel like.

So, Apparently, LittleKuriboh's going to be in the dub of the K-ON! movie. Not that the english dub will be good at all, but it seems interesting.

Date-A-Live 3/12
    Best Student Council (Rewatch) 4/26
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

LittleKuriboh in the K-On! movie dub? I may endure it once through then... I watched one episode of season 1 dubbed and immediately thought "Nope, back to subs"

Anyway, what I'm watching at the moment:

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (S2)
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
    Suisei no Gargantia
    Red Data Girl
    White 2 FC: 5029-2675-2910

April 2013 International Challenge (Masters): Rating: 1566 points | Ranked: 1587 of 10164 | W/L: 12/6

2013 Spring Friendly (Masters): Rating: 1670 points | Ranked: 312 of 6608 | W/L: 24/8

June 2013 International Challenge (Masters): Rating: 1654 points | Ranked: 511 of 10764 (36th in Europe) | W/L: 23/7 (2 Championship Points)

If you're fine with streaming or downloading it, you can watch the K-On Movie dubbed right now. People who preorder the movie got it early so someone's already uploaded it.

I've already talked about it, but I'll give my thoughts again for those who missed it. It's actually a really good dub. Way better than the show's dub. It's got some minor translation issues but it's still worth watching at least once if you're willing to do so. Especially for Little Kuriboh's role.

Page 303 of 531 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast