Page 305 of 517 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 12920

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    But waiting for that announcement will suck, and then waiting for it to air, and then season 3 ending...
    sounds like a neverending process

2. Default

Are the darker skinned bully girls in Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko ganguro?

220px-Ganguro_crop.jpg

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 5/24
    Attack on Titan - 5/25
    Chihayafuru 2 - 18/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 5/13
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 78/?
    Oreimo Season 2 - 6/16
    Potemayo - 10/12
    Red Data Girl - 6/12
    Space Brothers - 57/?
    The Devil is a Part-Timer! - 6/13
    The Severing Crime Edge - 5/13

Why is this season so good? Right now there are six or seven airing shows that I'm thinking I'll give an 8/10 or higher on MAL by the time they end (assuming they don't drop in quality).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Attack on Titan - 6
    Chihayafuru 2 - 18
    Devil Survivor 2 - 6
    Full Metal Panic! - 18
    Hataraku Maou-sama! - 6
    Hunter X Hunter - 78
    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 5
    Red Data Girl - 6
    Space Brothers - 57
    Suisei no Gargantia - 5
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 5

Suddenly have the urge to watch a bunch of anime series.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Suddenly have the urge to watch a bunch of anime series.
    Watch Kara no Kyoukai, do it now.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Watch Kara no Kyoukai, do it now.
    That's actually on the list of "Hey, this looks great and I should watch it finally" stuff. That, and a bunch of other movies and shows.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo was one of 'em. I saw someone say it was like Toradora! and that kind of peaked my interest. What did you guys think of it?

That's actually on the list of "Hey, this looks great and I should watch it finally" stuff. That, and a bunch of other movies and shows.
    When you do, make sure you do it in 1080p, watching them in anything less is a waste.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo was one of 'em. I saw someone say it was like Toradora! and that kind of peaked my interest. What did you guys think of it?
    I enjoyed Sakurasou, don't think it's anything like Toradora!, but I would recommend it.
    My Anime List

I liked it mainly for its varied depiction of how people with different levels of talent deal with each other. It was a good show.

You've almost exhausted the anime on "TotalPotato's greatest hits", but I don't think you've watched Ga-Rei-Zero yet, so give that a try if you're up for some cool supernatural fighting action with lots of twists and a very nice central sisterly relationship.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Valvrave the Liberator - 5
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 5

Suisei no Gargantia - 4
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 4
    Bounen no Xamdou - 6

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.

When you do, make sure you do it in 1080p, watching them in anything less is a waste.
    Will do. (provided my bandwidth and laptop can handle it)

I enjoyed Sakurasou, don't think it's anything like Toradora!, but I would recommend it.
    That's probably for the best. Spending the entire time comparing it to one of my favourites would probably make it harder to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    I liked it mainly for its varied depiction of how people with different levels of talent deal with each other. It was a good show.

You've almost exhausted the anime on "TotalPotato's greatest hits", but I don't think you've watched Ga-Rei-Zero yet, so give that a try if you're up for some cool supernatural fighting action with lots of twists and a very nice central sisterly relationship.
    Funimation seems to have it on YouTube so I'll check that out later too. Gotta finish Full Metal Panic, Fumoffu, and The Second Raid first of course.

Here's my list of watched shows in case you've got any more "greatest hits" to recommend. http://www.anime-planet.com/users/CrimsonPhoenix/anime

Maybe next season I should cut down on watching currently airing stuff and focus on some stuff I've been meaning to see for a while. I know there are some series I definitely regret picking up this season.

11. Default

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 4/12 **Undisputed BEST show this season**

Aku no Hana 5/13
    Photo-Kano 5/12
    DATE a LIVE - 5/12
    Yuyushiki 5/12
    Hataraku Maou - 6/13
    Red Data Shoujo 5/13
    Shingeki no Kyoujin 5/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 5/13
    The Severing Crime Edge 5/13
    Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Ouji 5/24
    Zettai Bouei Leviathan 5/??
    Valvrave the Liberator 5/12
    Miyakawa-family's Hunger 2/??
    Namiuchigawa no Muromi-san 5/13
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 6/13
    Ore no Imouto ga konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai 5/16
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love COME wa Machigatteru 6/??

To Aru Majutsu no Kinshomokuroku II - 13/24
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 3/13
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT 3/12
    Lucky Star 17/25

Maybe next season I should cut down on watching currently airing stuff and focus on some stuff I've been meaning to see for a while. I know there are some series I definitely regret picking up this season.
    this seems like ur trying to point something out

Will do. (provided my bandwidth and laptop can handle it)
    They definitely aren't small, Coalgirls release is like 55gb.

I know there are some series I definitely regret picking up this season.
    I see what you did there.

Just make sure you watch Monogatari.
    My Anime List

Anyone know when Z/X Zillions of Enemy X is airing?
    I heard it would air spring 2013 but tbh as far as I can tell I can't find it on Wikipedia so was wondering if anyone else might of heard.

Right now I'm watching Rurouni Kenshin for the first time, I know I'm a little late with this series but I'm enjoying it. Season 2 has been much better than season 1 though in my opinion.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Attack on Titan - 6

Cried again. AUGH! I was looking up reaction videos and spoiled myself reading the comments. Must...forget...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Attack on Titan - 6

Cried again. AUGH! I was looking up reaction videos and spoiled myself reading the comments. Must...forget...
    thats the bad thing about reading comments to a anime u havent read the manga to >.< always will have spoilers i try my best not to read them

Does RDG get any better in the later episodes. It seems so boring that I put in on hold after the third episode

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Attack on Titan - 6

Never youtube videos about a show if you don't want spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    Does RDG get any better in the later episodes. It seems so boring that I put in on hold after the third episode
    I'd say they are a bit better, but it seems like it could be a lot more interesting than what it actually is.
    My Anime List

Here's my list of watched shows in case you've got any more "greatest hits" to recommend. http://www.anime-planet.com/users/CrimsonPhoenix/anime
    You know what I haven't seen mentioned on Serebii? Dennou Coil. It's set in a city where technology has evolved in such a way that many things involving said technology feel otherworldly and supernatural. It's a great mystery series, often quite eerie but not overwhelmingly so. Also, it's produced by Madhouse, and I know how much you like Madhouse!

Currently watching the final episode of Yugioh out of boredom. Even so, I remembered my childhood.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    No. It manages to get duller.
    Done here.

Cowboy Bebop

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Gintama: 50/201
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: 7/26
    Karneval: 6/13
    X: 8/25

Sorry, but BioShock Infinite is more important than anime.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    You know what I haven't seen mentioned on Serebii? Dennou Coil. It's set in a city where technology has evolved in such a way that many things involving said technology feel otherworldly and supernatural. It's a great mystery series, often quite eerie but not overwhelmingly so. Also, it's produced by Madhouse, and I know how much you like Madhouse!
    I remember it being mentioned a lot a few years ago. Maybe not here, though.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 13th May 2013 at 4:57 AM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

They definitely aren't small, Coalgirls release is like 55gb.
    Yeah, that's way too high. Also **** Coalgirls for removing great OPs from great shows (Toradora)

Just make sure you watch Monogatari.
    That's next season? Well I'd be watching it regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    No. It manages to get duller.
    Thiiiiiiiiis.

Page 305 of 517 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast