Page 307 of 531 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 13251

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

  1. #7651
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Season 3? Sure you're not getting mixed up with the Monogatari series there?
    Yes. I was looking up Summer 2013 anime and I saw one of those charts. It could have been fake though.

    So I just watched Devil Survivor 2. My complaints for Persona 4 being dull apply to it too, so I am going to drop it after 1 episode. I'll just play my DS copy instead. (Igot it over a year ago and still haven't really given it a go)

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  2. Default

    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 5/12 **Undisputed BEST show this season**

    I need Hinata to stop buying otaku-goods and to finish paying for the Miyakawa-ke ED theme's production/creation...!

    Also, Yandere Ayase was back if only shortly.

    Yuuki Kaji has really curried my favor again, but the standalone seiyuu in Kyoujin is Mikasa

    Aku no Hana 5/13
    Photo-Kano 5/12
    DATE a LIVE - 5/12
    Yuyushiki 5/12
    Hataraku Maou - 6/13
    Red Data Shoujo 5/13
    Shingeki no Kyoujin 6/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 5/13
    The Severing Crime Edge 5/13
    Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Ouji 5/24
    Zettai Bouei Leviathan 5/??
    Valvrave the Liberator 5/12
    Miyakawa-family's Hunger 3/??

    Namiuchigawa no Muromi-san 5/13
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 6/13
    Ore no Imouto ga konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai 6/16

    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love COME wa Machigatteru 6/??



    To Aru Majutsu no Kinshomokuroku II - 13/24
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 3/13
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT 3/12
    Lucky Star 17/25
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 14th May 2013 at 2:26 AM.

  3. #7653
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 5/12 **Undisputed BEST show this season**
    its amazing isnt it! :P its wat i look forward to the most on saturdays

  4. #7654
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    76

    Default

    still Digimon
    Hetalia
    and Suisei no Gargantia

    im looking for newer or other animes to watch, but this is all for now.


    ~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

  5. #7655
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,254

    Default

    B Gata H Kei - 06

    Incest. Should've expected that.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  6. #7656
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    139

    Default

    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S is probably the only show I'm going to follow this season, others of interest would have to wait for the Blu-Ray backlog. The OP looks better than the previous Railgun season, especially if you've read the manga.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGicolK_VUE

    Mikoto, Accelerator, Mugino, Touma and Shokuhou are all in the OP and are awesome.

    Wow! Yuka Iguchi sings this? What a departure from her 'annoyingly cute' voice!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=rVDxQeNVOmg

    Oreimo will have to wait (as I'm rooting for Kuroneko)
    Last edited by karczx; 14th May 2013 at 4:05 AM.

  7. #7657
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    My anime club introduced me to Henneko* so I am watching that right now. It's actually pretty good, but the OP and ED make me cringe.
    HenNeko's ED is awesome though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    Yes. I was looking up Summer 2013 anime and I saw one of those charts. It could have been fake though.
    Definitely fake, no season 3 of Arakawa has been announced.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  8. #7658
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    So i started watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and im on episode 5 and im already liking it. i hope its good the whole way through

  9. #7659
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Veldime
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Finished Loli basketball.

    I actually enjoyed this TBH and I'm happy to watch it's next season in july.

  10. #7660
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Inaba <3
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Kanon (2002) 8/13
    Ragnarok the Animation 7/26
    Saber Marionette J 2/25

  11. #7661
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Crimson Realm
    Posts
    4,591

    Default

    Saturday Morning: Scan2Go, BeyBlade: Metal Fury, Pokemon B/W: Adventures in Unova

    Saturday Night: Bleach, IGXP: Immortal Grand Prix, Tenchi Muyo! GXP

    DVDs/BDs:

    Lucky Star: Vol.1

    Streaming:

    Aiura: ep.1-4
    Hayate the Combat Butler Cuties!: ep.4-5
    Muromi-san: ep.4-5
    Nyarko-san - Another Crawling Chaos W: ep.1-2
    Oreimo Season 2: ep.1-5
    The Idol Master: ep.11-25

    <Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

  12. #7662
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Valvrave has to be one of the best comedies I've seen in years

  13. #7663
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Veldime
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Valvrave has to be one of the best comedies I've seen in years
    Agreed and for some reason. I enjoyed Valvrave a lot more than Guilty Crown

  14. #7664
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    Agreed and for some reason. I enjoyed Valvrave a lot more than Guilty Crown
    The best part about Valvrave is that supporting cast.

    Ono Daisuke
    Nakamura Yuuichi
    Fukuyama Jun
    Miyano Mamoru
    Kaji Yuki

    If only they were the main characters.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  15. #7665
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    The best part about Valvrave is that supporting cast.

    Ono Daisuke
    Nakamura Yuuichi
    Fukuyama Jun
    Miyano Mamoru
    Kaji Yuki

    If only they were the main characters.
    That and the amazing opening theme with TM Revolution and Nana Mizuki.

    As for the actual show, even Guilty Crown laughs in its face. I mean, I can totally understand how someone with no knowledge of the various anime clichés (Or basically anyone who hasn't seen Code Geass) would enjoy Guilty Crown. But you'd have to be pretty dense to find any genuine enjoyment in Valvrave unless you think of the show as a parody. I should also mention that gg's subs are equally as amazing as the show.

    Actual Translation: 'Stop screwing around!'
    gg translation: 'F*ck you!'

  16. Default

    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 5/12 **Undisputed BEST show this season**
    Aku no Hana 6/13
    Photo-Kano 6/12
    DATE a LIVE - 7/12

    Yuyushiki 5/12
    Hataraku Maou - 6/13
    Red Data Shoujo 5/13
    Shingeki no Kyoujin 6/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 5/13
    The Severing Crime Edge 5/13
    Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Ouji 5/24
    Zettai Bouei Leviathan 5/??
    Valvrave the Liberator 5/12
    Miyakawa-family's Hunger 3/??
    Namiuchigawa no Muromi-san 6/13

    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 6/13
    Ore no Imouto ga konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai 6/16
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love COME wa Machigatteru 6/??



    To Aru Majutsu no Kinshomokuroku II - 13/24
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 3/13
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT 3/12
    Lucky Star 17/25

  17. #7667
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 19/24
    Im so really enjoying this anime i marathoned it last night and im almost finished with it!

    edit: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 24/24 wow i blew through this anime i started it yesterday and im already done and i can say i wasnt dissapointed i loved the anime and im glad i watched it. it was really funny and i thought it was well done. at times the main character did frustrate me but the ending was great! still hoping season 2 will be out one day
    now im debating to watch Toradora i hear its also a great anime
    Last edited by wingzx; 14th May 2013 at 10:10 PM.

  18. #7668
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Veldime
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Finished GJ-bu

    It was average and kinda boring that I fell asleep a few times

  19. #7669
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    now im debating to watch Toradora i hear its also a great anime
    Go for it, I recently watched it and it instantly became one of my favourites.

    Attack on Titan - 6
    Chihayafuru 2 - 18
    Devil Survivor 2 - 6
    Full Metal Panic! - COMPLETE
    Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu - 2

    Hataraku Maou-sama! - 6
    Hunter X Hunter - 78
    Kara no Kyoukai 1: Overlooking View - COMPLETE
    Kara no Kyoukai 2: Murder Speculation (First Half) - COMPLETE

    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 5
    Red Data Girl - 6
    Space Brothers - 57
    Suisei no Gargantia - 5
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 5

    Finished Full Metal Panic moved on to Fumoffu. While the original was good Fumoffu blows it out of the water. This is the kind of stuff I wanted from the series. The comedy is top notch, hats off to Kyoto Animation. For their first series they nailed it, and the animation is pretty impressive. Really though, going by those first two episodes, this is the funniest show I've seen in a long time.

  20. #7670
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo - 5/7
    Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - 8/12
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - 1/13
    Date A Live - 7/12
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 2/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 6/13
    Fairy Tail - 36/175
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - 4/12
    K-On!! - 8/26
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - 8/12
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 6/13
    Photokano - 6/12
    Rec - 5/9
    Sekirei - 9/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 6/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 9/13
    Soul Eater - 25/51
    Sparrow's Hotel - 6/-
    Spice and Wolf II - 3/12
    Steins;Gate - 1/24
    Sukitte Ii na yo. Specials - 8/-
    Uchuu Kyoudai - 25/-
    Vividred Operation - 2/12
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - 6/-
    Zatch Bell - 109/150

    Huh, when I saw the synopsis of Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, it didn't sound all that interesting... until I read the words "murder game". I actually really liked the first episode, even though the main character is all like, "I love cutting girls' long hair, hnnnnnnngh!" I can't wait to watch more of it and catch up with it.

    My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

  21. #7671
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Veldime
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Finished Nichibros.

    I really have fun watching this anime more than Nichijou.

    But I love them both though.

  22. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo - 5/7
    Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - 8/12
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - 1/13
    Date A Live - 7/12
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 2/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 6/13
    Fairy Tail - 36/175
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - 4/12
    K-On!! - 8/26
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - 8/12
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 6/13
    Photokano - 6/12
    Rec - 5/9
    Sekirei - 9/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 6/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 9/13
    Soul Eater - 25/51
    Sparrow's Hotel - 6/-
    Spice and Wolf II - 3/12
    Steins;Gate - 1/24
    Sukitte Ii na yo. Specials - 8/-
    Uchuu Kyoudai - 25/-
    Vividred Operation - 2/12
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - 6/-
    Zatch Bell - 109/150

    Huh, when I saw the synopsis of Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, it didn't sound all that interesting... until I read the words "murder game". I actually really liked the first episode, even though the main character is all like, "I love cutting girls' long hair, hnnnnnnngh!" I can't wait to watch more of it and catch up with it.
    Prepare for disappointment.

    Mirai Nikki, Dansai is Not.

  23. #7673
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    So decided to watch Gintama to find out why it has such high ratings and im guessing the ratings come from the comedy from the show. ive only seen the first 2 episodes but it seems like it will turn into a hilarious anime

  24. #7674
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    So decided to watch Gintama to find out why it has such high ratings and im guessing the ratings come from the comedy from the show. ive only seen the first 2 episodes but it seems like it will turn into a hilarious anime
    When Gintama focuses on comedy it is hilarious, but it gets so damn good when the serious story arcs roll around.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  25. #7675
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    When Gintama focuses on comedy it is hilarious, but it gets so damn good when the serious story arcs roll around.
    o and here i thought it wasnt serious at all. thanks! now im excited to watch more

Page 307 of 531 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •