Page 309 of 530 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 13236

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    So, Haganai and Mirai Nikki are getting English dubs soon. The latter I couldn't care less about since it was a terrible show, but I'm curious how the Haganai dub will turn out
    I have never heard this until now, and I don't see any news pertaining to that. Where did you get your information, because I don't want you joking about Mirai Nikki getting a dub. (If it's true, I really hope the dub voices are good. I don't want my favorite anime ruined by terrible voice acting. If it is bad, I'll have to pretend I never knew it existed.)

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Toradora! 25/25 Completed

this anime was amazing. i couldnt have asked for a better ending. sad to see its over for me now. i really enjoyed this anime alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    I have never heard this until now, and I don't see any news pertaining to that. Where did you get your information, because I don't want you joking about Mirai Nikki getting a dub. (If it's true, I really hope the dub voices are good. I don't want my favorite anime ruined by terrible voice acting. If it is bad, I'll have to pretend I never knew it existed.)
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...eleases-listed
    Since I brought that up, they've announced that Guilty Crown will be released in August too. I know the show isn't very good but I cannot wait to hear the English dub for my second favourite guilty pleasure (My favourite being Lucky Star).

As for the Mirai Nikki dub, I was expecting that they would put a lot of work into it since it's popular. But since it's DVD only I doubt it will be all that great. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Yukiteru will be voiced by a wimpy guy instead of a girl.

Haganai's dub could either completely ruin the comedy or make it funnier like the Baka and Test dub. Either way, I'm still curious to see if they can find a suitable replacement for Itou Kanae's Meat.

Haganai's dub could either completely ruin the comedy or make it funnier like the Baka and Test dub. Either way, I'm still curious to see if they can find a suitable replacement for Itou Kanae's Meat.
    No one can replace Hanazawa Kana as Kobato.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    No one can replace Hanazawa Kana as Kobato.
    Probably not. The only time I've heard a Hanazawa character sound good in an English dub is Mayuri in Steins;Gate. Although I never liked her performance as Mayuri anyway.

Although I never liked her performance as Mayuri anyway.
    Blasphemy.
    My Anime List

Attack on Titan - 6
    Chihayafuru 2 - 18
    Devil Survivor 2 - 6
    Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu - 9
    Hataraku Maou-sama! - 6
    Hunter X Hunter - 78
    Kara no Kyoukai 5: Paradox Spiral - COMPLETE
    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 5
    Red Data Girl - 6
    Space Brothers - 57
    Suisei no Gargantia - 5
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 5

I was not ready for Kara no Kyoukai 5. While the first four were mysterious, interesting, original, gorgeous, confusing, and a bunch of other things, Paradox Spiral took it all to the next level. I just need to calm down for a while and let it sink in.

The latter I couldn't care less about since it was a terrible show
    Agreed.

As for the Mirai Nikki dub, I was expecting that they would put a lot of work into it since it's popular. But since it's DVD only I doubt it will be all that great. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Yukiteru will be voiced by a wimpy guy instead of a girl.
    This just in, Spike Spencer will play Yukiteru. Whoever the hell played Kaworu Nagisa will also voice Aru Akise.

Edit: More dub stuff, trailers and casts for Eureka Seven AO and Fujiko Mine.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 17th May 2013 at 10:53 AM.

That would make sense since Akise has the same seiyuu as Kaworu, but Kaworu has like three dub voice actors. None of them are particularly memorable either. Which one do you mean?

It's the truth

Currently watching Megaman NT Warrior. Here's to a mediocre slice of nostalgia.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

well just completed season one of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and will be moving on to Season 2 soon!

Btooom! 3/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 1/13
    Hataraku Maou-sama! 1/13
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) 5/26
    Karneval 1/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 2/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 1/12
    Uchuu Kyoudai (Space Brothers) 43/?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...eleases-listed

I'm going to buy this and watch the crap out of it when it comes out. Even if the dub voices are terrible.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 5/24
    Attack on Titan - 6/25
    Chihayafuru 2 - 19/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 6/13
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 79/?
    Oreimo Season 2 - 6/16
    Red Data Girl - 7/12
    Space Brothers - 57/?
    The Devil is a Part-Timer! - 7/13
    The Severing Crime Edge - 6/13

Well, I'm past the half-way point of Red Data Girl. I feel bound to hang around for the rest in the hope that something eventually concludes in a satisfying manner.

No such qualms with Chihayafuru 2, though! Really exciting conclusion in episode 19!
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Finished Tiger and Bunny. It was an enjoyable ride.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Attack on Titan - 6
    Chihayafuru 2 - 19
    Devil Survivor 2 - 7
    Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu - 10
    Hataraku Maou-sama! - 7

Hunter X Hunter - 79
    Kara no Kyoukai 6: Oblivion Recording - COMPLETE
    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 6
    Red Data Girl - 7
    Space Brothers - 57
    Suisei no Gargantia - 6
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 6

Was so swept up with Kara no Kyoukai 5 last night that I forgot about the funniest joke ever: Pop-a-point pencil. Oh man, that made me laugh so much.

6 was alright, definitely not as mind-blowing as 5 but I was surprised I liked Azuka.

I don't get how this is supposed to prove the dub is better.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Well, I'm past the half-way point of Red Data Girl. I feel bound to hang around for the rest in the hope that something eventually concludes in a satisfying manner.
    Same. I don't even care anymore. Something about a ghost horse? w/e

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    It's not, it's people assuming their opinions are the truth. Both reasons are understandable though. Now what have you two been watching lately?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next: Completed

well finished season 2 and i really enjoyed it. its obvious there will be a 3rd season the question is when? apparently the light novel is postponed for a while so it can be a while before we get season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Apart from Mayuri being less annoying, the sub for Steins;Gate is better. The point is Christina>autistic moeblob

Currently watching One Piece, season 15 episode 518.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Trying to watch Naruto from Toonami and a bit of FMA: B and Soul Eater. I'll catch up to One Piece.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Aiura 6/12
    Aku no Hana 6/13
    Chihayafuru 2 19/25
    Date A Live 7/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 7/13

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 6/12
    Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 6/12
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 5/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama! 7/13
    Hunter x Hunter 79/-
    Kakumeiki Valvrave 6/12
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 2/-
    Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 6/13
    Photo Kano 7/12
    RDG: Red Data Girl 7/12

Shingeki no Kyojin 6/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 6/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 6/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai 57/-
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 7/12
    Yuyushiki 6/12

So... Valvrave is a gender swapping show now?

Really wish Sunrise would forget about crappy mecha like this and just get to Gundam Origins already.
    My Anime List

Attack on Titan - 6/25
    Blue Exorcist (again) - 23/25
    Chihayafuru Season 2 - 19/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 6/12
    Humanity has Declined Specials - 5/-
    My Ordinary Life (again) - 13/26
    Space Brothers - 58/-
    Thermae Romae Specials - 1/2

This week on Space Brothers: the worst teacher ever. It shows how good this show is how good it still is when we're in a flashback arc for some supporting characters. I'm also increasingly convinced that the whole show is about the legacy of Brian Jay. That guy is probably the most effective posthumous character I've ever seen.

HELL YEAH MIZUSAWA (had to celebrate in two threads)
    Done here.

After catching up with most of the noteworthy shows, I've come to the conclusion that Gargantia is the best show this season with Attack on Titan and Railgun S following close behind.

So... Valvrave is a gender swapping show now?

Really wish Sunrise would forget about crappy mecha like this and just get to Gundam Origins already.
    The more they try to explain what's going on, the stupider it gets. Why did Rukino even need a tragic backstory? It was horribly implemented and added nothing to her character. I miss Code Geass.

The more they try to explain what's going on, the stupider it gets. Why did Rukino even need a tragic backstory? It was horribly implemented and added nothing to her character. I miss Code Geass.
    With each passing week I'm growing more and mor convinced this is just a parody, in which case it's pure genius.
    My Anime List

Page 309 of 530 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast