Page 311 of 530 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 13246

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Part of the description for that video is so true.

"that show that everyone loves because of the girl with the fat *** and pink hair."
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

My score for Mirai Nikki was an 8 on the first few episodes. 20 episodes in and it's dropped all the way down to a 4. It's painful, but I'll try again with the marathon later tonight since I've only got 6 more episodes to go. Apparently the ending is terrible so I'm not looking forward to that.

Also I bought Index on DVD today. I mentioned before that I watched a bit of the Railgun dub and hated it but I gave the dub for Index a try. Touma's VA is fine as is most of the male cast. Plus Misaka doesn't sound too bad. But as with Railgun, the rest of the female cast falls flat. It's just less noticeable since there's more male characters. I hate most of the translation choices (Biribiri becomes Bug Zapper, Onee-sama becomes Sissy) too so I'll just stick with the subs

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    My score for Mirai Nikki was an 8 on the first few episodes. 20 episodes in and it's dropped all the way down to a 4. It's painful, but I'll try again with the marathon later tonight since I've only got 6 more episodes to go. Apparently the ending is terrible so I'm not looking forward to that.
    Mirai Nikki just got worse and worse the longer it dragged on, would have enjoyed it more if it had ended sooner.
    My Anime List

The World Only God Knows: Completed
    Why have i waited till now to watch this anime! i loved it! i couldnt stop laughing through almost every episode that mans a genius when it comes to logic. well on to season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Mirai Nikki just got worse and worse the longer it dragged on, would have enjoyed it more if it had ended sooner.
    So far, the one thing I've noticed is that there's been a lot of points where I felt the show had a chance to redeem itself. But every time that happened they screw it up with some stupid plot twist even though it would have been just fine if they decided to go in the logical direction. I'd take a linear and predictable story over a convoluted mess with plot holes any day

Aiura 6/12
    Aku no Hana 7/13
    Chihayafuru 2 19/25
    Date A Live 8/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 7/13
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 6/12
    Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 6/12
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 6/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama! 7/13
    Hunter x Hunter 80/-
    Kakumeiki Valvrave 6/12
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 3/-
    Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 7/13

Photo Kano 7/12
    RDG: Red Data Girl 7/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin 7/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 7/12

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 6/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai 58/-
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 7/12
    Yuyushiki 6/12

I haven't said how much I love Uchuu Kyoudai in a while, so I'm going to say it now. I ****ing love Uchuu Kyoudai.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 20th May 2013 at 11:25 AM.
    My Anime List

It hasn't been announced officially, but I've seen enough official cast listings to confirm that this is probably the cast for the Guilty Crown English dub.

Alexis Tipton as Inori Yuzuriha
    Austin Tindle as Shu Ouma
    Micah Solusod as Gai Tsutsugami

With a cast that average, I don't think they're pulling out all the stops. But it's not like the show deserves a top tier cast anyway. No one else has been announced, just those three names.

Also Funimation are releasing an Attack on Titan dub next year which, judging by how much they're hyping it, is probably going to be fantastic.

Currently rewatching One Piece. Season 15, episode 549.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Kanon (2002) 13/13
    Kanon Kazahana 1/1
    Mirai Nikki 2/26
    Ragnarok the Animation 15/26
    Saber Marionette J 11/25

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    I hate most of the translation choices (Biribiri becomes Bug Zapper, Onee-sama becomes Sissy) too so I'll just stick with the subs
    I heard the Sissy one but Bug Zapper? Really?

I haven't said how much I love Uchuu Kyoudai in a while, so I'm going to say it now. I ****ing love Uchuu Kyoudai.
    The new arc has been great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I heard the Sissy one but Bug Zapper? Really?
    Nee-san is Divine Brother in the sub i watch for the world god only knows

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Nee-san is Divine Brother in the sub i watch for the world god only knows
    She calls him Kami-nii-sama, so "Divine Brother" isn't inaccurate.
    My Anime List

She calls him Kami-nii-sama, so "Divine Brother" isn't inaccurate.
    ya but she also calls him Nii-sama sometimes when his moms there without the kami

Video isn't available in my country but using a proxy I saw the dubbed Guilty Crown trailer. Shu has a slightly deeper voice making him sound less beta but still has a hint of awkwardness, Inori is pretty much dead on and everyone else sounded fine. As I said I didn't think the show was very good, but it sure was entertaining. So I'll probably buy it when it comes out over here
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 21st May 2013 at 9:32 AM.

Should've just got Crispin Freeman to dub everyone in Guilty Crown, if ever there was an anime to try it out on, it was this.
    My Anime List

Should've just got Crispin Freeman to dub everyone in Guilty Crown, if ever there was an anime to try it out on, it was this.
    I can just picture Inori's 2deep4u quotes and people saying 'Oh mah shoe' with Crispin Freeman's voice. Besides, If anyone can replace the Taketatsu/Hanazawa duo it's Crispin Freeman.

Just one i'm watching Pandora Hearts!
    ahaa obsessed with it right now!

Mirai Nikki 7/26
    Ragnarok the Animation 20/26
    Saber Marionette J 15/25

Rurouni Kenshin

Watched Henneko five and s- OH MY GOD o/////o

Err, this anime...

5 was hilarious, 6 was funny too, but a bit hard the fanservice.

Not that I MINDED it personally, but I'd understand bad impressions that would come from this. XD

Nonetheless, I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

Kaminomi goddess arc AND Yui Capture arc confirmed. Life is complete :'D
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Attack on Titan - 7/25
    Blue Exorcist (again) - 23/25
    Chihayafuru Season 2 - 19/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 7/12
    Humanity has Declined Specials - 5/-
    My Ordinary Life (again) - 13/26
    Space Brothers - 58/-
    Thermae Romae Specials - 1/2
    Done here.

also, i have not realized there was another season of Hetalia. i'll be watching that too.

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

Little Witch Academia

Saw the title through one of Charizard Champion's post, and when I looked it up briefly on TV Tropes, I knew I had to watch it.

Oh my God, this is the best thing I have ever seen. The animation is beautiful! It's such a shame it's basically episode-length, I would've loved to have seen this as a motion feature. The story is simple and a bit cliché, but the three-act structure is paced very well, and it's kept me on the edge of my seat. The short won a prize, and for good reason, it deserved it. And it apparently was a project done by animators in training. Faith in this generation is restored, these animators are extremely talented and they're very inspiring. I would love to see more from them in the future--I hope they do more in the future.

I have this love of magic and witches/sorceresses in fiction, so this little short reminded me of Ojamajo Doremi (well, I knew it best as Magical Doremi), which I plan to watch one of these days. It'll take me a long while to get through it, though, but as 4KIDS never did seem to show new episodes of the show when it aired, I never saw much or it, nor how it ended. So that's definitely on my "to watch" list for sure.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Little Witch Academia

Saw the title through one of Charizard Champion's post, and when I looked it up briefly on TV Tropes, I knew I had to watch it.

Oh my God, this is the best thing I have ever seen. The animation is beautiful! It's such a shame it's basically episode-length, I would've loved to have seen this as a motion feature. The story is simple and a bit cliché, but the three-act structure is paced very well, and it's kept me on the edge of my seat. The short won a prize, and for good reason, it deserved it. And it apparently was a project done by animators in training. Faith in this generation is restored, these animators are extremely talented and they're very inspiring. I would love to see more from them in the future--I hope they do more in the future.

I have this love of magic and witches/sorceresses in fiction, so this little short reminded me of Ojamajo Doremi (well, I knew it best as Magical Doremi), which I plan to watch one of these days. It'll take me a long while to get through it, though, but as 4KIDS never did seem to show new episodes of the show when it aired, I never saw much or it, nor how it ended. So that's definitely on my "to watch" list for sure.
    Damn straight. Needs a full series release.

I also don't know how I missed this article of a kid killing himself because Itachi died. :http://updates.kotaku.com/post/34822...g-his-favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Damn straight. Needs a full series release.

I also don't know how I missed this article of a kid killing himself because Itachi died. :http://updates.kotaku.com/post/34822...g-his-favorite
    thats just wow     Spoiler:

Page 311 of 530 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast