Page 312 of 520 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 12981

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I also don't know how I missed this article of a kid killing himself because Itachi died. :http://updates.kotaku.com/post/34822...g-his-favorite
    Welp, it was already too late in the series to postpone newer episodes of Shippuden. At least with School Days, the murder was done some days before the last episode was to air, this was done months after it was already known. Stupid kid, I have no sympathy. But at least he's a contender for the Darwin Awards... should be anyway.

This sentence, though: "Seeing an anime character die allegedly inspired a 14 year-old Russian boy to jump". If he was inspired, you would think he would've gone the same way as Itachi. Also makes me wonder if he never saw any other shows where characters died left and right.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I also don't know how I missed this article of a kid killing himself because Itachi died. :http://updates.kotaku.com/post/34822...g-his-favorite
    also according to the article, russia has the 3rd highest rate of suicide?

Ehh, I don't think it was JUST itachi then. Thats a little TOO stupid. He probably used it as an excuse though. :X
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Mirai Nikki 10/26
    Ragnarok the Animation 23/26
    Saber Marionette J 18/25

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Little Witch Academia

Saw the title through one of Charizard Champion's post, and when I looked it up briefly on TV Tropes, I knew I had to watch it.

Oh my God, this is the best thing I have ever seen. The animation is beautiful! It's such a shame it's basically episode-length, I would've loved to have seen this as a motion feature. The story is simple and a bit cliché, but the three-act structure is paced very well, and it's kept me on the edge of my seat. The short won a prize, and for good reason, it deserved it. And it apparently was a project done by animators in training. Faith in this generation is restored, these animators are extremely talented and they're very inspiring. I would love to see more from them in the future--I hope they do more in the future.

I have this love of magic and witches/sorceresses in fiction, so this little short reminded me of Ojamajo Doremi (well, I knew it best as Magical Doremi), which I plan to watch one of these days. It'll take me a long while to get through it, though, but as 4KIDS never did seem to show new episodes of the show when it aired, I never saw much or it, nor how it ended. So that's definitely on my "to watch" list for sure.
    Studio Trigger is pretty new, their first TV anime Kill la Kill is something I'm looking forward to very much (Same writer/director behind Gurren Lagann). If you liked LWA I suggest you get on the hype train for their next show.

5 eps into Index. It's enjoyable (Which is a pretty big step up from Shakugan no Shana) but the plot is nothing special. Plus no matter what language I watch it in Touma is still a massive tool.

As I said before I'm watching the show via Sony Universal's Australian DVD release. On the back of the flimsy cardboard slip it says that it's the 'Must see Sci-fi adventure of the year'. Erm... what year? The show aired from 2008-2009, it was released in the US last year and it was released here in Australia about a month ago. Sure, calling Index a 'must see' is questionable. But that last part just makes no sense whatsoever.

Also I know it's an old story but I still can't comprehend why someone would kill themselves over the death of a character from Naruto. Won't they just come back to life?

Oreshura 6/13
    at first this anime didnt look good to me but its slowly turning out ok

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    5 eps into Index. It's enjoyable (Which is a pretty big step up from Shakugan no Shana) but the plot is nothing special. Plus no matter what language I watch it in Touma is still a massive tool.
    so is index story like railguns? im only 5 episodes into railgun and noticed that index existed

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Studio Trigger is pretty new, their first TV anime Kill la Kill is something I'm looking forward to very much (Same writer/director behind Gurren Lagann). If you liked LWA I suggest you get on the hype train for their next show.
    You forgot to mention they're responsible for the greatest anime ever made.

Also I know it's an old story but I still can't comprehend why someone would kill themselves over the death of a character from Naruto. Won't they just come back to life?
    It's funny you should mention that, considering Itachi does come back.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    so is index story like railguns? im only 5 episodes into railgun and noticed that index existed
    Index is focussed more on fantasy whereas Railgun is closer to sci-fi. Raiglun is definitely much better, but Index is still worth watching

Currently watching One Piece once again, this time it's purely for laughter.

I'm on Episode 128 atm. I deem it the funniest episode ever.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    They didn't make Madoka Magica or Brotherhood.

SAO
    Pretty good,though it could be better.Too rushed.Also reading the light novel.

I watched Porco Rosso today. It was a neat movie.

Oreshura 13/13

it was a alright anime. at first it was quite boring but it picks up as it goes. still i wanna see a season 2. i didnt think the ending was a good place to end it on. still did enjoy it and maybe i might get my second season in the future

They didn't make Madoka Magica or Brotherhood.
    They did one better than that

They did one better than that
    nope.avi

Mirai Nikki 13/26
    Ragnarok the Animation 26/26
    Saber Marionette J 21/25
    Taishou Yakyuu Musume 0/12

nope.avi
    pipe down you uncultured plebian.wmv

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Yes, I did.

nope.avi
    yes... um, "." uuuuuhh, mov!

Attack on Titan - 7
    Chihayafuru 2 - 19
    Devil Survivor 2 - 7
    Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid - 4
    Hataraku Maou-sama! - 7
    Hunter X Hunter - 80
    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 6
    Red Data Girl - 7
    Space Brothers - 58
    Suisei no Gargantia - 6
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 6

Started watching Darker than Black
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 24th May 2013 at 3:31 AM.

pipe down you uncultured plebian.wmv
    This guy gets it.mkv
    My Anime List

Ro-Kyu-Bu 12/12

saw the sequel was coming out in summer so decided to watch it and it was actually really enjoyable. i mean at first i honestly just watched it for the girls but it was actually really good

Heartcatch Precure- 25/49
    Wow, this show is something else. Sure it's got the pitfalls of just about every simplistic magical girl show aimed at kids. But even so I can very easily ignore its flaws thanks to the massive amount of good points it has. Some transformation sequences are repeated but what do I care. They all look amazing. Sure it's got an extremely straightforward plot and lots of filler but there's never a dull moment. It doesn't brutally subvert the genre like Madoka, but does it really have to do that to be any good?

I'm going to try and finish the show in the next few days and the movie once I reach episode 40 (Since that's when it's set). Also the new ending theme in the second half is gleefully campy and sounds like something that would be sung in one of those happy clappy black churches. So as you can tell, it's pretty amazing

Attack on Titan - 7/25
    Chihayafuru Season 2 - 19/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 7/12
    Humanity has Declined Specials - 6/6 DONE
    My Ordinary Life (again) - 17/26
    Space Brothers - 58/-

I always forget in between watching some My Ordinary Life just how good it is. It's one of my favourite anime for sure.
    Done here.

Madoka 1/12
    Not as bad as I thought it would be, I like that kyubee thing.
    Last edited by hawkeye721; 24th May 2013 at 4:40 PM. Reason: Thanks guy below me
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    madoka 1/??
    Not as bad as I thought it would be, I like that kyubee thing.
    Madoka has 12 episodes.
    My Anime List

Page 312 of 520 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast