Page 321 of 474 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 11834

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Yes, absolutely. Wait, is this thing you guys keep talking about a Makoto Shinkai film? That's so on my list now.
    It is indeed.

I wish all anime movies would do what they've done with this, have BDs for sale at the theatre for anyone who bought tickets to the film. Then we wouldn't have to wait half a year for most stuff.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    I dislike all their faces. I hate triangles
    That's actually character design 101. Triangles are primarily used for villain types, their pointed edges are supposed to be used to make people feel uncomfortable. They also are supposed to be used for "masculinity" so I guess that's why they're on the Free! characters. If you want to design an attractive character you use circles (which kind resides with the word "moeblob", huh?). Then square is for strong types.

Rewatched episode 20 and 24 of K-On Season 2 to remind me of how good KyoAni used to be. Oh how the mighty have fallen. If you'd just stayed away from the mochi you could have saved yourself
    Late season 2 on K-On got really heavy on the emotional side and I think they pulled it off really well. Same with Full Metal Panic!. Sagara's hot right? Make more of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I wish all anime movies would do what they've done with this, have BDs for sale at the theatre for anyone who bought tickets to the film. Then we wouldn't have to wait half a year for most stuff.
    They did that? That's really cool.

Also the Steins;Gate movie made over 500 million yen. Wish I could watch that right away.
    ...and a toilet seat cover.

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 8/24
    Attack on Titan - 9/25
    Chihayafuru 2 - 21/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 9/13
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 82/?

Oreimo Season 2 - 9/16
    Red Data Girl - 9/12
    Space Brothers - 60/?
    The Devil is a Part-Timer! - 9/13
    The Severing Crime Edge - 9/13

Caught up again. My favourite shows new to this season are A Certain Scientific Railgun S and Attack on Titan, but I'm really enjoying The Devil is a Part-Timer! and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet too. Everything else is also pretty good, apart from... well, you know.

The Garden of Words will probably come to Crunchyroll next year (or possibly the year after), so I'll wait until then before I watch it.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Damekko Doubutsu - 26/26 - COMPLETE
    Tamayura ~hitotose~ - 7/12

Tamayura is starting to bore me, but I hate dropping things. So I decided to watch something else for the time being. I was thinking of starting Another, but I went with Damekko Doubutsu, and it's adorable. It's light-hearted humor involving animals that are... humans in animal suits. It's odd, but they play it completely straight, so it's not exactly a furry anime. They identify themselves as animals through-and-through (but don't act like their specified animals, because they're useless animals and are just a bunch of misfits) and humans are mentioned once, they just look like people in suits XD. But the characters are simple, yet appealing. My favorite's Yunihiko, I just enjoyed him.

Best part is the episodes are five minutes long, so it took me about a few hours to watch the entire thing. It's worth checking out.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Hayate no Gotoku! 23/52
    so is every episode of Hayate a stand alone episode? cause it seems like that to me. tho i am really enjoying all the references of other animes. still really enjoyable anime

Arata Kangatari: 8/13
    Attack on Titan: 9/25
    Chihayafuru 2: 21/25
    Date a Live: 10/12
    Devil Survivor 2: The Animation: 9/13
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: 9/13
    Haiyore! Nyarko-san W: 8/12
    Hataraku no Maou-sama!: 9/13
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.: 8/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 82/?
    Karneval: 9/13
    Mushibugyo: 9/26
    Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san: 9/13
    One Piece: 598/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.: 9/13
    Photokano: 9/13
    RDG: Red Data Girl: 11/12
    Rozen Maiden: 8/12
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Rewatching): 15/27
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 8/24
    Toriko: 107/?
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 60/?
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: 9/13
    Yuyushiki: 8/12
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Here it is. Miyano's character

So much angst this guy has that I'm pretty sure he will be the core drama of Free.

Hope it's not awful drama like Chuu2byo
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 4th June 2013 at 7:09 AM.

Well, I will continue to persevere and try to get through a few eps of Gintama because I really, desperately want to get to the good parts. Besides, it's enjoyable enough that I don't really feel like dropping it. Plus I like the opening theme

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post

So much angst this guy has that I'm pretty sure he will be the core drama of Free.

Hope it's not awful drama like Chuu2byo
    Oh boy, angsty drama. That's exactly what this show needed to make me want to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post

Beefcake and angst. Not sure if I should like.

Tamayura ~hitotose~ - 12/12- COMPLETE

I don't really see how this anime's a "healing anime", to be honest with you. I'm sure there are people out there who liked it, but I was getting really bored halfway. It didn't help that the light orbs in the photographs (tamayura, right?) apparently disappeared after the first few episodes only to show up at the last episode. Really? I wanted more explanation about them, that was what kept my attention the most was hoping they would play an important part that would pay off at the end.

Nope.

Besides the fact I got diabeetus from it, it was okay, it just wasn't the anime for me. Maybe the four-episode OVA is better, but I dunno if I should watch it after painstakingly going through this...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Kindergarten-level organization incoming:

Cartoon Network
    Cowboy Bebop

Funimation Channel
    B Gata H Kei
    Shiki
    Last Exile

Anime Network
    The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
    Chunibyo
    Pat Labor OVA
    Hakuoki OVA

exsplo
    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Just as I was losing faith in anime, and contemplating giving up animu in its entirety, came along the masterpiece
    Garden of Words 1/1
    watching that excellence has me seriously considering dropping Photo-kano with its crappy plot and choppy animation.

In the spirit of animu movies, I'm going to watch Colorful(2010) and 5-Cm per second.
    Colorful(2010) 1/1

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 8/12
    Aku no Hana 9/13
    Photo-Kano 7/12
    DATE a LIVE 10/12
    Yuyushiki 7/12
    Hataraku Maou 9/13
    Red Data Girl 7/13
    Shingeki no Kyoujin 9/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 5/13
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 9/13
    Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince 8/24
    Zettai Bouei Leviathan 6/??
    Valvrave the Liberator 8/12
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 6/??
    Namiuchigawa no Muromi-san 9/13
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 9/13
    Ore no Imouto ga konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai 9/16
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love COME wa Machigatteru 9/13

Shinryaku!? Ika Musume(S2) 0/12
    Clannad: After Story 1/24+1 Take note studios and VN authors/creators, the world needs more CLANNADs
    To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjihou 0/24
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 6/13
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT 4/12
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 5th June 2013 at 12:59 AM.

Attack on Titan: 1/25
    Gintama: 61/201
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: 12/26
    The Severing Crime Edge: 9/13
    X: 8/25

Urgh. I must be getting hard to impress. I watched the first episode of Attack on Titan and didn't really care for it, which is apparently a unique thing among anime fans. It wasn't terribad "you would have to pay me a GDP-of-a-small-country-sized check per episode to watch the rest of this" quality, but it was just kind of... there. I was not impressed by the soundtrack the way some people are, but I've also watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure as much as I have.

Also, I was able to predict a lot of what happened. It kinda makes me sad that I'm capable of that, in a series this widely-hailed.

Also, I discovered that The Severing Crime Edge was directed by the same person who directed Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito. Which means we're probably doomed to a really awful end. (I'd post my review of it here, but it's an off-site thing of a sort that I don't want to get slammed for advertising.)

It's kind of enlightening. Then again, maybe not.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 5th June 2013 at 6:10 AM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue
    The usual links

Aiura 9/12
    Aku no Hana 9/13

Chihayafuru 2 21/25
    Date A Live 9/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 9/13
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 8/12
    Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 8/12

Hataraku Maou-sama! 9/13
    Hunter x Hunter 82/-
    Kakumeiki Valvrave 8/12
    Kuroko no Basket 13/25
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 6/-

Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 9/13
    Photo Kano 9/12
    RDG: Red Data Girl 9/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin 9/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 8/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 8/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai 60/-
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 9/13
    Yuyushiki 9/12

That Kuroko show is pretty good, enjoying it more than I thought I would.
    My Anime List

I'm planning to watch Symphogear since I heard it's so bad, It's funny.

Yuyushiki 9/12
    Hayate no Gotoku 40/52

yuyushiki is just so adorable i love it
    so close to finishing season 1 of hayate. its a good season but i want more hina D:

Arata Kangatari: 8/13
    Attack on Titan: 9/25
    Chihayafuru 2: 21/25
    Date a Live: 10/12
    Devil Survivor 2: The Animation: 9/13
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: 9/13
    Haiyore! Nyarko-san W: 8/12
    Hataraku no Maou-sama!: 9/13
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.: 8/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 82/?
    Mushibugyo: 9/26
    Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san: 9/13
    One Piece: 598/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.: 9/13
    Photokano: 9/13
    RDG: Red Data Girl: 11/12
    Rozen Maiden: 12/12 COMPLETED
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Rewatching): 15/27
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 8/24
    Toriko: 107/?
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 60/?
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: 9/13
    Yuyushiki: 9/12

Rozen Maiden ended off on a strong note. The comedy wasn't too good, but I liked it for what it was. On to season 2
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Last edited by AceFlonne; 5th June 2013 at 10:52 AM.

Suite Precure- 5/48 (On Hold)
    Yes! Precure 5- 2/49
    (Rewatching) FMA Brotherhood- 2/64
    Gintama- 8/201

Well, Suite Precure looks to be getting a bit better. But the characters don't have very good chemistry so I don't want to watch it. I'll finish it eventually, just not now

Watching Yes! Precure 5 instead. Not nearly as good as Heartcatch, but at least the characters are better then Suite

And I slowly trudge through FMA Brotherhood once again. Why can't all English dubs be this good?

That Kuroko show is pretty good, enjoying it more than I thought I would.
    Is the manservice tolerable? I've heard good things about it but the manservice is a small barrier for me

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    Urgh. I must be getting hard to impress. I watched the first episode of Attack on Titan and didn't really care for it, which is apparently a unique thing among anime fans. It wasn't terribad "you would have to pay me a GDP-of-a-small-country-sized check per episode to watch the rest of this" quality, but it was just kind of... there. I was not impressed by the soundtrack the way some people are, but I've also watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure as much as I have.

Also, I was able to predict a lot of what happened. It kinda makes me sad that I'm capable of that, in a series this widely-hailed.
    Well, you've only watched one episode. I only started to really like it around episode 6.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    so close to finishing season 1 of hayate. its a good season but i want more hina D:
    There's much more Hinagiku in season 2, don't you worry
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    but I've also watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure as much as I have.
    There's your problem. JoJo is still fresh in your mind so it's making everything else look bad. Thank God I finished JoJo only about a few weeks after it finished airing or else I might have had this same issue

Is the manservice tolerable? I've heard good things about it but the manservice is a small barrier for me
    Apart from like a minute in the first episode there's been no shirtless bishounen running around, that's gotta count for something?
    My Anime List

Apart from like a minute in the first episode there's been no shirtless bishounen running around, that's gotta count for something?
    I guess it sounds mild enough that it won't hamper my enjoyment of the show. It wouldn't be the first time I've watched something I usually wouldn't enjoy. I used to list ecchi, mecha and magical girl in my least favourite genres and now I have Strike Witches, Code Geass and Heartcatch Precure in my all time top 20

I guess it sounds mild enough that it won't hamper my enjoyment of the show. It wouldn't be the first time I've watched something I usually wouldn't enjoy. I used to list ecchi, mecha and magical girl in my least favourite genres and now I have Strike Witches, Code Geass and Heartcatch Precure in my all time top 20
    To be honest, I'm pretty terrible when it comes to picking out any kind of fan service that would be aimed at females. Maybe there is more, I just don't notice it.
    My Anime List

Blue Excrosist (3)
    Naruto Shippuden (315)
    YuYuShiki(9)
    Tegami Bachi (2)
    Beelzebub (2)
    Hentai Prince and The Stony Cat (8)
    Hunter X Hunter (1)
    3DS Friend Code: 3652-1012-6122 Add me.
    "I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." SomeLikeItHoth
    This is why I love Gamefaqs lol.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/69695...mon-x/68277484

Recently Seen Animu Movies:
    Garden of Words 1/1
    Colorful(2010) 1/1
    5-Cm per Second 1/1
    I'm seeing a recurring theme of love that goes unfulfilled here in Shinkai Makoto's works

Going to watch 'Children Who Chase Lost Voices' and 'The Place Promised in Our Early Days', because I've enjoyed his other 2 works, and hope the outcome is different, or at least that they don't involve romance that ends in nothingness.

Also going to see:
    A Letter to Momo
    Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
    The Life of Guskou Budori
    and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

================================================== =============================================

Aku no Hana 9/13
    Photo-Kano 7/12
    DATE a LIVE 10/12
    Yuyushiki 7/12
    Hataraku Maou 9/13
    Red Data Girl 7/13
    Shingeki no Kyoujin 9/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 5/13
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 9/13
    Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince 8/24
    Zettai Bouei Leviathan 6/??
    Valvrave the Liberator 8/12
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 6/??
    Namiuchigawa no Muromi-san 9/13
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 9/13
    Ore no Imouto ga konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai 9/16
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love COME wa Machigatteru 9/13

================================================== ============================================

Shinryaku!? Ika Musume(S2) 0/12
    Clannad: After Story 1/24+1 Take note studios and VN authors/creators, the world needs more CLANNADs
    To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjihou 0/24
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 6/13
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT 6/12

Page 321 of 474 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast