Page 327 of 531 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 13262

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Attack on Titan - 10/25
    Chihayafuru Season 2 - 21/25
    My Ordinary Life (again) - 21/26
    Space Brothers - 60/-
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    You can watch Devil Survivor 2 The Animation on Crunchyroll.
    Thank you. I loved the game (Even if I can't beat the final boss and I accidentally lost Joe) and have been wanting to watch this.

Currently watching One Piece online, episode 567.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Devil Survivor 2 the Animation 3/13
    Saber Marionette J to X 17/26
    Shinsekai yori 25/25
    Sword Art Online 1/25
    Venus Versus Virus 8/12

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    I'm curious as to why Red Data Girl sucked. Just want to know what the problems are so I can safely drop it on episode 1 and delete the episodes on my hard drive.
    RDG is a hodgepodge of ridiculousness. Just avoid it.

Pacing is a big issue as well; fitting 6 novels, not light-novels, NOVELS, in 12 episodes leaves everything too condensed and this series could have benefited from 2-cours.

You can watch Devil Survivor 2 The Animation on Crunchyroll.
    And with that:

Watch List
    Devil Survivor The Animation: 3/13
    And some other stuff. Maybe I should finish Persona 4 The Animation.

Yu-Gi-Oh! (Season 0) - 13/27

Looks like the episodes have everything in the first seven volumes mixed. Episode 13 was from the first volume. And speaking of episode 13, it was that particular chapter that got me invested in Anzu/(Yami) Yugi. So chivalrously romantic 83. Fwee~

It's almost funny how Kokurano sounded almost exactly like how I imagined him to be in the manga. Sleazeballs are easy to voice correctly, I guess.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    I'm curious as to why Red Data Girl sucked. Just want to know what the problems are so I can safely drop it on episode 1 and delete the episodes on my hard drive.
    It seems like it's attempting to be an eerie Shinto mystery, but I find it difficult to care about what's going on. Events are blown up to be really important when it's never made clear why they should be such big deals, and the series jumps from one of these events to another without it feeling like you've gotten closer to understanding anything. Usually when the mystery itself fails to be engaging, you have the characters to fall back on, but they're just not that interesting or likable. Early on in the series, it feels like it's building a good atmosphere, so it's a shame to see it squandered like this. The reason I'm still watching it is because I've been hoping for some breakthrough in the mystery, but with only two episodes left I suppose that won't come until the conclusion.

It's possible that the series is more engaging if you have some knowledge of Shintoism, but since I don't have that knowledge, I couldn't say for certain how much it would improve a viewer's experience.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

9. Default

It seems like it's attempting to be an eerie Shinto mystery, but I find it difficult to care about what's going on. Events are blown up to be really important when it's never made clear why they should be such big deals, and the series jumps from one of these events to another without it feeling like you've gotten closer to understanding anything. Usually when the mystery itself fails to be engaging, you have the characters to fall back on, but they're just not that interesting or likable. Early on in the series, it feels like it's building a good atmosphere, so it's a shame to see it squandered like this. The reason I'm still watching it is because I've been hoping for some breakthrough in the mystery, but with only two episodes left I suppose that won't come until the conclusion.

It's possible that the series is more engaging if you have some knowledge of Shintoism, but since I don't have that knowledge, I couldn't say for certain how much it would improve a viewer's experience.
    Pretty much. It also takes itself waaaay too seriously.

The drama seems very forced and as a viewer it is quite hard to garner earnest empathy for the characters.

This is a niche-animu, appealing to a select group of otaku.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo - 5/7
    Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - 10/12
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - 10/13
    Date A Live - 11/12
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
    Fairy Tail - 36/175
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - 6/12
    Hourou Musuko - 1/11
    K-On!! - 8/26
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - 8/12
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 10/13
    Photokano - 10/12
    Rec - 5/9
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 10/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 9/13
    Soul Eater - 25/51
    Sparrow's Hotel - 9/12
    Spice and Wolf II - 3/12
    Steins;Gate - 1/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai - 25/-
    Vividred Operation - 2/12
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - 6/13
    Zatch Bell - 109/150

Wasn't expecting to work so early in the summer. Oh well. Guess it'll still be a while before I catch up to the other anime still airing.

Also decided to start Hourou Musuko since the manga is apparently ending. When I looked at it, it really interested me, so now I'm watching the anime of it. I've never watched an anime like this, so we'll see how it turns out.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko 13/13

i knew i was going to enjoy this anime but i had no idea i was going to enjoy this anime this much. idk if its cause it was from shaft or not but i really really enjoyed this anime. im really hoping for a 2nd season. it was a really well told story and i was hooked on it since the first episode. i would love to read the LN but its not translated much at all

Gintama: 66/201
    Karneval: 10/13
    Rozen Maiden: Traeumend: 5/12
    The Severing Crime Edge: 11/13
    X: 8/25

Jesus, the beam of light censors in Crime Edge.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Yu-Gi-Oh! (Season 0) - 20/27

Really not bad. Yeah, the art's not that great, but it feels like a typical shounen. Also, I just realized with episode 20 that Kaiba here is played by Hikaru Midorikawa, the same seiyuu who played Yoshino in CLANNAD. I was proud of myself for recognizing his voice. He's also Marth in the Smash Brothers franchise o_o.

Just seven more episodes to go... hau...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Arata Kangatari: 9/13
    Attack on Titan: 10/25
    Chihayafuru 2: 22/25
    Date a Live: 11/12
    Devil Survivor 2: The Animation: 10/13
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: 10/13
    Haiyore! Nyarko-san W: 9/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama!: 10/13
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.: 9/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 83/?
    Karneval: 10/13
    Kara no Kyoukai 7: Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 2): 1/1 COMPLETED
    Mushibugyo: 10/26
    Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san: 10/13
    One Piece: 599/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.: 10/13
    Photokano: 10/13
    Strike Witches: 12/12 COMPLETED
    Strike Witches 2: 12/12 COMPLETED
    Strike Witches the Movie: 1/1 COMPLETED

Tegami Bachi: 2/25
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 9/24
    Toriko: 108/?
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 61/?
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: 10/13
    Yuyushiki: 9/12

Well, Strike Witches was a pain to sit through

Tegami Bachi, on the other looks and seems good. Story seems average and lack of background but the character interactions make up for those
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Aiura 10/12
    Aku no Hana 10/13
    Chihayafuru 2 22/25
    Date A Live 11/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 10/13
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 4/64 (Re-watching)
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 10/12
    Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 10/12
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 9/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama! 9/13
    Hunter x Hunter 83/-
    Kakumeiki Valvrave 9/12
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 6/-
    Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 10/13
    Photo Kano 10/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin 10/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 9/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 9/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai 61/-
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 10/13
    Yuyushiki 10/12

A friend of mine successfully talked me into watching Brotherhood dubbed, however I couldn't even make it through that first conversation between Mustang and Bradley before switching back to subs for the rest of this re-watch.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    A friend of mine successfully talked me into watching Brotherhood dubbed, however I couldn't even make it through that first conversation between Mustang and Bradley before switching back to subs for the rest of this re-watch.
    Unrelated to your comment, I just want to use this opportunity to say that I thought the 2003 version had the better dub. I understand why they replaced Aaron Dismuke with Maxey Whitehead as Alphonse (I mean, he's like 20 and voicing harem protagonists now) but it just wasn't the same without him.

Regardless, I still haven't seen it in Japanese and don't plan to so they must have done something right. Maybe I just don't like the idea of Ed being voiced by a woman.

Speaking of dubs, I've decided that I'll try watching Dusk Maiden of Amnesia in dubbed form. Yes, Sentai's dubs are largely terrible (With the exception of HOTD where the clumsy direction was oddly fitting) but the people who are praising the dub say one of the contributing factors is that the direction is completely different than other Sentai dubs so I'll give it a shot.

Also since the last web episode will be released shortly, I may or may not be doing a Date A Live marathon in hopes that I can at least enjoy it ironically
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 13th June 2013 at 4:52 PM.

A binge on CrunchyRoll changed my list into this:

Watch List
    Devil Survivor The Animation: 4/13
    Cardfight!! Vanguard 4/However many
    Gintama 1/A lot
    Daimao 2/Something Didn't catch me, really. Probably going to give it up.
    Beelzebub 2/?? Pretty good, but I might be driven off by the naked baby.

All subbed due to the nature of Crunchyroll. Though I guess I could search up the dubs if I cared any.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    A binge on CrunchyRoll changed my list into this:

Watch List
    Devil Survivor The Animation: 4/13
    Cardfight!! Vanguard 4/However many
    Gintama 1/A lot
    Daimao 2/Something Didn't catch me, really. Probably going to give it up.
    Beelzebub 2/?? Pretty good, but I might be driven off by the naked baby.

All subbed due to the nature of Crunchyroll. Though I guess I could search up the dubs if I cared any.
    Uses Crunchyroll, but doesn't watch Space Bros. I don't even.....
    My Anime List

That's weird considering that FMA has the best dub in recent memory.

Uses Crunchyroll, but doesn't watch Space Bros. I don't even.....
    I downloaded the app yesterday and I was just testing anime. Most likely, the only ones on that list I'll watch more of soon are Gintama, Vanguard, and Devil Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    That's weird considering that FMA has the best dub in recent memory.
    Dubs just don't play nice with me, regardless of how supposedly good they are.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    I downloaded the app yesterday and I was just testing anime. Most likely, the only ones on that list I'll watch more of soon are Gintama, Vanguard, and Devil Survivor.
    Ok, I'm going down the obvious route now. WATCH SPACE BROS.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 13th June 2013 at 6:29 PM.
    My Anime List

22. Default

Quoted for the truth.

well i think its time for me to finally watch K-on! i hear so much about it and i know its pretty good but i've been putting it off for a while so i decided to start to watch it. im guessing there's going to be alot of moe

i had no problem with dbz and yu yu hakusho dub but thats about it

I'm wacth right now is Pokemon, Naruto, A Sceincital RailGun

I watched Whisper of the Heart today, it was nice.

Page 327 of 531 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast