Page 330 of 562 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 14044

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

  1. #8226
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    6,094

    Default

    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams



        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  2. #8227
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Photo Kano 11/12
    apparently Photo Kano is now 13 episodes... >.<

  3. #8228
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    The source novel is written by the same guy who authored The Tatami Galaxy.
    I know, I even mentioned it in the other thread. I was interested until I saw the PV.

    Speaking of the summer season, I don't think I've seen anyone mention Servant x Service on this forum, which is a little strange considering the manga is by the same person who created Working! (I haven't seen Working!, but I know there are some fans out there).
    Now you have my interest. I'll wait and see what people think of it.

  4. #8229
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Aniplex will be showing the Blue Exorcist Movie dubbed. In other words, the dub comes out even before the subs. In the off chance that the good people at Madman arrange a screening over here, I guess I'll be watching the show dubbed too.

  5. Default

    Seems there's going to be a season 2 of 'DATE A LIVE'; rejoice sppf kinfolk!

  6. #8231
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Seems there's going to be a season 2 of 'DATE A LIVE'; rejoice sppf kinfolk!
    well there is that unaired episode 13 coming out later in the year

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    well there is that unaired episode 13 coming out later in the year
    The line where Tohka asks Shidou to save any spirits that may come in the future seems to leave it open-ended, similar to how Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai S2 ended; and there certainly is enough material for Season 2 of DAL.

  8. #8233
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    The line where Tohka asks Shidou to save any spirits that may come in the future seems to leave it open-ended, similar to how Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai S2 ended; and there certainly is enough material for Season 2 of DAL.
    ya i mean i do have high hopes for a s2 but it wont be for a year maybe. still i wish they cleared things up more.

        Spoiler:

  9. #8234
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Inaba <3
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Devil Survivor 2 the Animation 3/13
    Saber Marionette J to X 26/26
    Saber Marionette R 1/3
    Sword Art Online 11/25
    Weiß Kreuz 6/25

  10. #8235
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ya i mean i do have high hopes for a s2 but it wont be for a year maybe. still i wish they cleared things up more.

        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo - 6/7
    Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - 10/12
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - 10/13
    Date A Live - 12/12 Completed
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
    Fairy Tail - 36/175
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - 6/12
    Hourou Musuko - 2/11
    K-On!! - 8/26
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - 8/12
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 11/13
    Photokano - 10/13
    Rec - 5/9
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 11/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 9/13
    Soul Eater - 25/51
    Sparrow's Hotel - 9/12
    Spice and Wolf II - 3/12
    Steins;Gate - 1/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai - 25/-
    Vividred Operation - 2/12
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - 6/13
    Zatch Bell - 109/150

    Excuse me while I cry over how Date A Live is now over. Gimme season 2!!!!!!!

  11. #8236
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
        Spoiler:


    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo - 6/7
    Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - 10/12
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - 10/13
    Date A Live - 12/12 Completed
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
    Fairy Tail - 36/175
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - 6/12
    Hourou Musuko - 2/11
    K-On!! - 8/26
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - 8/12
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 11/13
    Photokano - 10/13
    Rec - 5/9
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 11/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 9/13
    Soul Eater - 25/51
    Sparrow's Hotel - 9/12
    Spice and Wolf II - 3/12
    Steins;Gate - 1/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai - 25/-
    Vividred Operation - 2/12
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - 6/13
    Zatch Bell - 109/150

    Excuse me while I cry over how Date A Live is now over. Gimme season 2!!!!!!!
        Spoiler:


    Date A Live 12/12
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 10/12
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. 10/12
    K-On!! 5/26
    Karneval 11/13
    One Piece 600/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 11/13
    Photokano 11/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 11/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 11/13
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 11/13
    Yuyushiki 10/12

    well Date A Live was great. it was a bit rushed but still it was pretty good. i really am hoping for a 2nd season which may happen sometime next year. atleast i have a ova to look forward to in december

  12. #8237
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,548

    Default

    Attack on Titan - 11
    Chihayafuru 2 - 23
    Devil Survivor 2 - 11
    Hataraku Maou-sama! - 11
    Hunter X Hunter - 84
    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 11
    Space Brothers - 62
    Suisei no Gargantia - 11
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 10

  13. #8238
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where I live.
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Finally found episode 11. Had to jump through hoops, but I did it. It was amazing. Daichi was actually pretty cool.

    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 11/13
    Cardfight!! Vanguard 7/#
    Hayate the Combat Butler 2/#

    I tried Attack on Titan and some other anime on CrunchyRoll. Not many really stood out. For some reason, I just don't like Attack on Titan.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 17th June 2013 at 4:28 AM.

  14. #8239
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    piercing the roof of sheol
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Gintama: 71/201
    Karneval: 11/13
    The Severing Crime Edge: 11/13
    X: 10/25

    A Gintama arc not ending in tears once in a while would be nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    I tried Attack on Titan and some other anime on CrunchyRoll. Not many really stood out. For some reason, I just don't like Attack on Titan.
    I found Attack on Titan very, very predictable. And based on what I've heard from friends who have watched it, it stays that way.

  15. #8240
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post


    I found Attack on Titan very, very predictable. And based on what I've heard from friends who have watched it, it stays that way.
    i mean i wouldnt say its predictable. i sure as hell didnt predict some of the stuff that happens later in the series

  16. #8241
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    6,094

    Default

    Arata Kangatari: 9/13
    Attack on Titan: 11/25
    Chihayafuru 2: 23/25
    Date a Live: 12/12 COMPLETED
    Devil Survivor 2: The Animation: 11/13
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: 11/13
    Haiyore! Nyarko-san W: 10/12

    Hataraku Maou-sama!: 11/13
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.: 10/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 84/?
    Karneval: 11/13
    Mushibugyo: 10/26
    Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san: 11/13
    One Piece: 600/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.: 11/13
    Photokano: 11/13
    Tegami Bachi: 2/25
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 10/24
    Toriko: 108/?
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 62/?
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: 11/13
    Yuyushiki: 9/12

    I must say, after completing Date a Live, my opinion never really changed. It was a meh series for me that never garnered my interest
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams



        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  17. #8242
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,724

    Default

    That Higurashi, so glad it's not another Kira.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  18. #8243
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, episodes 5-7.
    I'm enjoying this series more than I thought I would, so that's good.

  19. #8244
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    piercing the roof of sheol
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    That Higurashi, so glad it's not another Kira.
    PRAISE THE LARD. I'm not huge on Higurashi anymore, I guess, but as long as it's not that mess that Kira was? Good enough.

  20. #8245

    Default

    Currently watching One Piece episode 588th and some random Bleach episodes on my free time.




        Spoiler:- Credits::

    - please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

  21. #8246
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    I tried Attack on Titan and some other anime on CrunchyRoll. Not many really stood out. For some reason, I just don't like Attack on Titan.
    Give Chihayafuru a try. Fantastic series.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

    I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon X, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl and White 2 in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

  22. #8247
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Give Chihayafuru a try. Fantastic series.
    Yes, do it.

    Oh, and once again, WATCH SPACE BROS!
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  23. #8248
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Well, I've decided that I'm going to Supanova in Sydney on the weekend along with my twin brother who jumped on the anime bandwagon with me after I mentioned Haruhi and K-On in a conversation. Since it's a general pop culture convention I think it'll be a bit less weeby than Smash. It's my first time going but my 3rd con overall.

    The only downside is that some of my normalfag friends might also be going meaning I'll probably have to hide my power level a little. I don't mind if they find out I like anime (I'm pretty sure half of them already know) but having to explain the concepts of moe to them after they spot me looking at a Lucky Star T-shirt would be awkward and unpleasant.

  24. #8249
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Well, I've decided that I'm going to Supanova in Sydney on the weekend along with my twin brother who jumped on the anime bandwagon with me after I mentioned Haruhi and K-On in a conversation. Since it's a general pop culture convention I think it'll be a bit less weeby than Smash. It's my first time going but my 3rd con overall.

    The only downside is that some of my normalfag friends might also be going meaning I'll probably have to hide my power level a little. I don't mind if they find out I like anime (I'm pretty sure half of them already know) but having to explain the concepts of moe to them after they spot me looking at a Lucky Star T-shirt would be awkward and unpleasant.
    Supernova sucks, they always have terrible anime related guests... Well, for me, anyway, they mainly see to get English VAs. Although the last time I went they did have Miyamura Yuko, and I was able to get my NGE set signed by her, so that was nice.

    On the other hand SMASH has this guy.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  25. #8250
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Supernova sucks, they always have terrible anime related guests... Well, for me, anyway, they mainly see to get English VAs.
    I'm happy with meeting the dub voice actors they're having this year. I'm still unsure of what I should get them to sign. I already have a Madoka poster from the screening so it seems kind of pointless getting another. I hate the K-On dub so it feels kind of insincere getting them to sign one of my DVDs even if they weren't all that bad.

    I'm still waiting for the day Crispin Freeman comes to Sydney. I've always wanted to go to one of his panels. It's a bit below meeting Paul McCartney on my list of things to do before I die.


    Although the last time I went they did have Miyamura Yuko, and I was able to get my NGE set signed by her, so that was nice.
    I've somehow missed every single opportunity to meet her.

    On the other hand SMASH has this guy.
    Damn it, I missed out on that too. I was even there on the day

    I'm most looking forward to Madman, Hanabee and Siren's panels. Especially Hanabee's since they've probably licensed Nichibros.

Page 330 of 562 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •