Page 333 of 530 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 13241

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6...em/98431/4/0/0

Looking at the pictures of what Funimation are including in the Guilty Crown collection, it looks like they really went all out. Plus the trailer already shows a lot of promise for the dub. I wish that Mawaru Penguindrum had gotten this treatment instead. But Sentai just had swipe it up and give it their usual no frills release with a lazily put together English dub and dubtitles with the price of one of Funi's limited edition combo packs. I hate this Earth.

People actually liked Guilty Crown enough after it ended for a package like that to be greenlit?

Gintama: 81/201
    Karneval: 12/13
    The Severing Crime Edge: 12/13
    Last edited by The Admiral; 21st June 2013 at 7:55 PM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Attack on Titan - 11
    Chihayafuru 2 - 23
    Devil Survivor 2 - 12
    Hataraku Maou-sama! - 12

Hunter X Hunter - 84
    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 11
    Space Brothers - 62
    Suisei no Gargantia - 11
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 10

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ets-2nd-season

just got back from vacation. dont know if this has been posted yet

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    People actually liked Guilty Crown enough after it ended for a package like that to be greenlit?
    I liked Guilty Crown a lot. It was just such a giant cluster**** of fun. Although to be perfectly honest I would prefer a show I enjoyed on its merits to get this sort of treatment rather than something I just enjoyed ironically

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 10/24
    Attack on Titan - 11/25
    Chihayafuru 2 - 24/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 11/13
    Heartcatch Precure! - 19/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 84/?
    Oreimo Season 2 - 11/16
    Red Data Girl - 11/12
    Space Brothers - 62/?
    The Devil is a Part-Timer! - 12/13
    The Severing Crime Edge - 11/13

When it mixes action and comedy, The Devil is a Part-Timer! is fabulously entertaining. A second season would be nice, because I can't see how they're going to wrap things up in one more episode.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post

When it mixes action and comedy, The Devil is a Part-Timer! is fabulously entertaining. A second season would be nice, because I can't see how they're going to wrap things up in one more episode.
    there should be a 2nd season. the LN and the anime are doing great! and the next season has to deal with the baby which is suppose to be really good and funny

Card Captor Sakura - 6/70

Exactly as I remembered it to be. A bit different from the manga, of course, but it flows nicely. I'm also not as bothered by its cuteness like I was some time back. The nostalgia for Cardcaptors is still there (especially for the music), but I am liking this much better. I'm still confused how it is they skipped the first episodes and just continued to skip around as such. Bad editing on their part, and such a shame, too, the voices weren't too bad for a dub. I especially liked Kero's dub voice.

Aw well. If I ever want to reminisce about Cardcaptors, I still have a couple of DVDs on me I could just pop in and watch if I ever wanted to. I could do a side-by-side compare and contrast, actually...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 10/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama! 12/13
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. 10/12
    K-On!! 9/26
    Karneval 11/13
    Mirai Nikki 1/26
    One Piece 600/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 11/13
    Photokano 11/13
    Puchitto Gargantia 6/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 11/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 11/13
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 12/13
    Yuyushiki 11/12

Well i really loved the "last" episode of Yahari, Hachiman is probably my favorite main character this season, second being maou. it was a great ending. now all thats left is the extra episode and my favorite anime of the season will be complete.

Maou Sama is finally back to being incredibly funny. i loved the whole anime but it did get to a point where the comedy dropped but the newest episode picked up the comedy really well. going to enjoy the last episode

Decided to pick of Mirai Nikki, the whole concept of it sounds really cool so i hope it lives up to my expectations

Kinda watching the Pokemon best wishes series. I watch it when convenient. I also love the air bender series soooooo much and I at one point tried to watch legend of korra, but... ugh… it's just not as good as the original.

All the pokemon are great, I love them all equally! Except for gengar. Gengar is the best. :3

Devil Survivor 2 the Animation 4/13
    Sword Art Online 21/25
    Sword Art Offline 1/9
    Weiß Kreuz 17/25
    xxxHOLiC 9/24

Just finished the first 4 episodes of Maison Ikkoku. The dub is pretty competent, especially considering it was done in the mid 90s.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim the Fabulous View Post
    I also love the air bender series soooooo much and I at one point tried to watch legend of korra, but... ugh… it's just not as good as the original.
    How much of it have you watched? I can't remember exactly when it picks up, but I think it was around episode 4. After that, it gets really good.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    For some reason this whole season I've never been expecting them to wrap the story up. I just thought they'd leave it wide open for a sequel with Maou and everyone else still in Japan.

- Devil Survivor 2 - 12
    - Uta no Prince-sama - 12
    - Karneval - 11
    - Shingeki no Kyojin - 11

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom

Went to Supanova today. Got my K-On DVD's signed by Cristina Vee and Christine Cabanos. It was great seeing them in person, but I wasn't nearly as excited to see them as I thought I would be. I still couldn't help but crack a smile when they started started humming a familiar riff and singing 'Ichi ni san shi Gohan!' while signing the DVDs.

David Hasselhoff was there but I didn't see him. For some odd reason the screening room kept switching between dubs and subs. They started off with 2 episodes of dubbed Battle Girls (Which was unsurprisingly awful give it's a Sentai Filmworks dub) before showing 2 episodes of Monster dubbed. Then, even though there is a dub available, they decided to show Toriko subbed. Then they showed the K-On Movie dubbed. Then later on they showed Madoka Magica subbed. The oddest moment though was when Hanabee screened Nichibros WITH FANSUBS.

I also bought Eureka Seven from the Madman booth (Which was a good find considering it's more or less out of print) and a US copy of Genshiken. It was a good day out overall, but I think I preferred Smash last year. If the guests are good enough next year, I'll be sure to go back
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 22nd June 2013 at 12:08 PM.

Fate/Zero (-Rewatching for the millionth time.)

Puella Magi Madoka Magica-- About to start soon. Suggested by a friend.

Recently watched

Sword Art Online-- I normally watch an anime after it's completed, so I finished it pretty recently.
    Mirai Nikki-- Loved it till the end,

Planning to watch:

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Heard it's a must watch, and one of the classics in Anime history. (90's anime)

Cowboy Bebop- Another classic anime or so my friends suggested.

Right now I am visiting old classics.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Currently watching One Piece episode 382.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Card Captor Sakura - 10/70

Still as how I remembered it, but I can catch the edits. I admire Nelvana for what they tried to do, especially given the time and demographic, but they weren't great at it. At least Cardcaptors was my gateway into anime, so I have a fondness for it.

So I'm now a seventh of a way done |D. I'm looking forward to catching up to the spot in the manga I'm currently on, because then everything else after that is "new" and "fresh" to me for now.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 10/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama! 12/13
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. 11/12
    K-On!! 11/26
    Karneval 12/13
    Mirai Nikki 5/26
    One Piece 600/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 12/13
    Photokano 12/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 11/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 11/13
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 12/13
    Yuyushiki 11/12

really enjoying mirai nikki only 5 episodes in and im already hooked on it. K-ON!! is as adorable as ever cant get enough of the moe. im finally glad to be almost done with Photo Kano i just found it really boring. Karneval finally starts to pick up the plot, if it would've done this earlier i probably would like it more

Finally caught up to Yahari,Gargantia and SnK.

Gargantia is okay although I still find it dissapointing. SnK suffered from horrible pacing and Yahari is getting better.

For now. Hataraku,Yahari and SnK are my top 3 anime of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Mirai Nikki 5/26

really enjoying mirai nikki only 5 episodes in and im already hooked on it.
    You are my new best friend. Seriously.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo - 7/7 Completed
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Kirameki no... Slapstick Noel - 1/1 Completed
    Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - 10/12
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - 10/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - 6/12
    Hourou Musuko - 4/11
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 12/13
    Photokano - 10/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 11/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 9/13
    Sparrow's Hotel - 11/12
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - 6/13

Why arent those last two episodes of Saipu getting subbed? If they don't soon, I'll just watch the raws and try to pick out the words I know and see if I can get heads or tails out of it.

The Christmas episode of Chuunibyou was awesome. Just letting you all know. (especially the ending)

And I'm teetering on the edge if I should just drop Yahari or not. The characters are kind of dull and boring to me. If the characters aren't enjoyable to watch, it doesn't quite feel worth it to watch. Maybe I'll give it another episode to decide. (still trying to catch up to everything. I might end up doing that tomorrow hopefully)

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Attack on Titan - 11
    Chihayafuru 2 - 24
    Chuunibyou Demo Koi gat Shitai! OVA - COMPLETE

Devil Survivor 2 - 12
    Hataraku Maou-sama! - 12
    Hunter X Hunter - 84
    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 11
    Space Brothers - 62
    Suisei no Gargantia - 11
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 11

The OVA was perfect goddamn. Dat ending.

Card Captor Sakura - 15/70

Episode 15's become one of my favorite episodes of the series thus far. So cute, and pretty character-driven for Kero. Such a shame Nelvana cut this episode out. Seriously, they could've just edited the box of the chocolates to call it root beer or something. Unless it was cut out because it wasn't too "action-packed" like most other episodes are. Uh... Storm Card was in the beginning of the episode. Li falls into a tornado. Come on, Nelvana...

I wish all the cards were shown in action and captured on-screen. Some of them we never got to see, like the Libra card. I could never figure out what it really is and what it really does... and I looked it up, too.
    I survived Pupa.

That chuunibyou ova was amazing. i missed this anime. im so excited for the 2nd season. i really cant wait

Page 333 of 530 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast