Page 335 of 517 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 12917

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    You should have done what I did, bought a TV that came with a free PS3!
    If I can't afford to pay full price for a PS3 what makes you think I can afford to buy a TV that expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    If I can't afford to pay full price for a PS3 what makes you think I can afford to buy a TV that expensive?
    You "accidently" break your TV, your parents then have to buy a new TV. You coerce them into getting the one that comes with a free PS3!
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Devil Survivor 2 the Animation 4/13
    Sword Art Online 25/25
    Sword Art Offline 1/9
    Weiß Kreuz 22/25
    xxxHOLiC 14/24

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 11/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama! 12/13
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. 11/12
    K-On!! 22/26
    Karneval 12/13
    Mirai Nikki 12/26
    One Piece 601/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 12/13
    Photokano 12/13
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! Tomoka no Ichigo Sundae: 1/1/
    Shingeki no Kyojin 12/25
    Suisei no Gargantia 12/13
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 12/13
    Yuyushiki 11/12

that Ro-Kyu-Bu ova is making me so excited for the 2nd season. i miss loli basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Third season. And yes, I'm dreading it too. This season was just as good as the first.
    I should stop posting when I'm half asleep. I liked this season more than the first, actually. The first was great and all, but the second didn't have the flashbacks, which made it better. And, I watched it on a weekly basis, which sometimes makes a show better, sometimes worse. Luckily in this case, it was better.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

You "accidently" break your TV, your parents then have to buy a new TV. You coerce them into getting the one that comes with a free PS3!
    This man knows what he's talking about.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

K-ON!! 26/26
    Mirai Nikki 15/26

wow K-ON!! ending was really good. i didnt know if i should cry or be super happy. i loved this anime alot. now i need to move onto the movie and hope thats just as good as the series

Card Captor Sakura - 30/70

So far, looks like my favorite episodes have been the Fight, Mirror, and Dash Cards at least when it comes to nostalgia. There are a lot of good episodes, like the Shadow, Little, and Float Cards episodes. Also looks like I've gotten over the cuteness aspect of it, as I'm actually not as bored as I was some time back. It could be because the series has picked up right around this time, if not for the memories.

Almost at the halfway point...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Arata Kangatari: 11/12
    Attack on Titan: 12/25
    Chihayafuru 2: 24/25
    Devil Survivor 2: The Animation: 12/13
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: 12/13
    Haiyore! Nyarko-san W: 11/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama!: 12/13
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.: 11/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 85/?
    Karneval: 12/13
    Mushibugyo: 12/26
    Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san: 12/13
    One Piece: 601/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.: 12/13
    Photokano: 12/13
    Tegami Bachi: 2/25
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 11/24
    Toriko: 109/?
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 63/?
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: 12/13
    Yuyushiki: 11/12
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Card Captor Sakura - 35/70

Hau, halfway there, now. For I think the next ten episodes, it gets very interesting, and then I remember it starts to falter--for me, anyway. I don't remember the second half of the series all too well, and part of it might be because of Nelvana's sporadic scheduling of the episodes. But it could also be I didn't find Eriol interesting, and I felt he was a pretty pointless and forgettable character despite having an important role... in a way.

So I think I might end up trudging through this second half a lot. We'll see what happens.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Suisei no Gargantia- 12/13

Urobuchi, I can now forgive you for your slight misstep with Psycho Pass. The lack of emotional attachment or development on the characters side, the unresolved plot points, the pretension, the angst, the animation screw ups, the hyper oats, all of it. Depending on how it ends, I could put it even higher than Fate/Zero (It won't beat Madoka though, that much is obvious). JUST DON'T SCREW UP THIS ENDING
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 25th June 2013 at 12:42 PM.

Suisei no Gargantia- 12/13

Urobuchi, I can now forgive you for your slight misstep with Psycho Pass. The lack of emotional attachment or development on the characters side, the unresolved plot points, the pretension, the angst, the animation screw ups, the hyper oats, all of it. Depending on how it ends, I could put it even higher than Fate/Zero (It won't beat Madoka though, that much is obvious). JUST DON'T SCREW UP THIS ENDING
    It would be very interesting to see your reaction if Saya no Uta were ever animated.
    My Anime List

I got bored and re-watched that final scene from Bebop again. I should probably re-watch it sometime soon. That, K-On and Mawaru Penguindrum are in serious need of a re-watch

It would be very interesting to see your reaction if Saya no Uta were ever animated.
    I've got the VN on my hard drive. But just looking at the content warnings on vndb I can tell it's going to be messed up

> Unavoidable Rape
    > Unavoidable Heroine Rape
    > Sex with Monsters
    > Sexual slavery
    > Tentacle rape
    > Grotesque body modification

Although the 'Only bad endings' tag doesn't surprise me in the slightest

I watch, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Pokemon, lol.

I'm trying to get people on a VERY fun Forum. It is an is a multipurpose forum primarily Anime but also Pokemon, Games, and Art. It would be great if you are active and everyone is actually nice there unlike most other forums. The site is pretty new. We have contests, roleplays, and we might open up a Minecraft Server. If you plan on signing up to the forum here is the link--> www.luffyforums.com When you start signing up, please I would love for you to list me as your referrer. There may not be a lot of activity at first but if you contribute and invite people, post, make threads, the forum should get going and get active. Be sure to post away as it helps us.

Luffy Forums Username: The Void

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    I should stop posting when I'm half asleep. I liked this season more than the first, actually. The first was great and all, but the second didn't have the flashbacks, which made it better. And, I watched it on a weekly basis, which sometimes makes a show better, sometimes worse. Luckily in this case, it was better.
    Sounds like you could do with some flashbacks to certain episodes of season 2.

"Team tournaments? They're for people who don't love karuta."

Done here.

I watched Tales From Earthsea today. It was a neat movie.

Mirai Nikki 26/26

man this anime was great. i loved the whole thing. tho after watching the anime i did read the manga's ending to compare and tho i liked the way the anime ended idk why they didnt add the whole manga ending in it. still it was a amazing anime. i still cant see why people want a 2nd season.. they really cant add anything else to it. tho i see there will be a ova in summer
    Last edited by wingzx; 25th June 2013 at 9:12 PM.

I haven't watched a lot of anime since I finished X except for a few older Gintama episodes with friends, the Pandora Hearts DVD specials, and the Elfen Lied special. Am I afraid of disappointment? (Given the Pandora Hearts DVD specials, I have a right to that.)

Gintama: 82/201
    Pandora Hearts: 1/25
    The Severing Crime Edge: 12/13
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Heaven’s Lost Property the Movie: A Clockwork Angeloid 1/1 Complete

I really enjoyed the movie, after finishing the two seasons, watching this really gave me the feels. With season three in development and the manga still ongoing, I might follow it and enjoy the laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Sounds like you could do with some flashbacks to certain episodes of season 2.

Not those, the ones to the childhood and stuff. The ones you're talking about I can deal with, since they remind me of things, even if they're a bit annoying, but I do not like childhood flashbacks
    Douglas Adams

You know what the best part about the PS4 is? The PS3 is going to go down in price and I can finally play the game. In the meantime, the anime looks fun. It can help me decide whether I should play the game with English or Jap dialogue. In other news, I have gotten to the stage of weeabooism where I am now willing to play JRPG's in their original language even when I know who most of the English VA's are and have enjoyed many of their past roles.
    The english VA is great in the game. As seen here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4125nhuXz-o
    Last edited by Jb; 26th June 2013 at 1:39 AM.

Digimon Adventure 02: Revenge of Diaboromon
    Card Captor Sakura - 35/70

Revenge of Diaboromon was pointless. Not because it was short, the other movies were that length, but because it wasn't needed--and even if it was needed, it wasn't handled correctly. That, or I must've missed/forgotten something over the years. The movie just brought up about two plot-holes that I could think of (and I don't think they completely answered one of them): why did Diaboromon survive Omnimon's attack in the first movie when it was shown that Diaboromon was demolished? And how did Tai, Matt, T.K. and Kari escape the Internet? We never saw them find a way out of the Internet. All of a sudden, Omnimon shows up in a beam of light with Matt and Tai, and T.K. and Kari just show up elsewhere out of nowhere.

Also, Diaboromon looked like a derp, everyone looked like a derp (despite the smooth animation), Gabumon's voice was awful (what the hell happened?), the dialogue was extremely cheesy and took away enjoyment from the movie (albeit the dialogue was in good-ol' Digimon-dubbed fashion, but it's like they didn't care this time around). Also, everyone except Davis and Ken somewhat were useless. Sora and Mimi were the most useless of the Digidestined. Joe at least gave Davis and Ken a bike even though I don't remember seeing them use it.

The movie was just dumb. I'm sure it was so much better in the Japanese version, but the plot-holes mentioned probably still exist in the original. The only good thing that came out of it was the action, but even that was a disappointment. Seriously, I don't think we got the name of Diaboromon's next evolution, and it didn't even do anything except stand around on water. Whatever plan it was he had, he forgot pretty quickly.

So yeah. Disappointing movie. Guess there was a reason I never saw it released on home video or whatnot--it was a dumb movie. Not boring, just dumb. I kinda regret seeing it, since that's thirty minutes I'm never getting back especially when the Digimon movie we got was sooooooo much better. I would much rather watch the hacked dub movie all the way through than this again. And that's saying something. Kudos to you if you found Revenge of Diaboromon enjoyable, but I sure didn't.
    I survived Pupa.

Arata Kangatari: 11/12
    Attack on Titan: 12/25
    Chihayafuru 2: 24/25
    Devil Survivor 2: The Animation: 12/13
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: 12/13
    Haiyore! Nyarko-san W: 11/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama!: 12/13
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.: 11/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 85/?
    Mushibugyo: 12/26
    Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san: 12/13
    One Piece: 601/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.: 12/13
    Photokano: 12/13
    Tegami Bachi: 2/25
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 11/24
    Toriko: 110/?
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 63/?
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: 12/13
    Yuyushiki: 12/12 COMPLETED

Kinda glad Yuyushiki is done. I liked it in the beginning, but it just came more and more as a bad Yuru Yuri to me near the end
    Douglas Adams

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 7/12
    Yuyushiki 12/12

well yuyushiki was a cute anime i loved it. it always made me laugh just from moe. i wouldnt mind a 2nd season at all

Kore wa zombie desu is one funny anime. at first it sounded dumb but its actually really funny and all the girls are adorable

Aiura 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Aku no Hana 12/13
    Chihayafuru 2 24/25
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 12/13
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 27/64 (Re-watching)
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 11/12
    Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 11/12
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 11/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama! 12/13
    Hunter x Hunter 85/-
    Kakumeiki Valvrave 11/12
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 8/-
    Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 12/13
    Photo Kano 12/13
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! Tomoka no Ichigo Sundae 1/1 - COMPLETE
    Shingeki no Kyojin 12/25
    Soul Eater 6/51
    Suisei no Gargantia 12/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 11/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai 63/-
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 12/13
    Yuyushiki 12/12 - COMPLETE

I'm going to miss both Aiura and Yuyushiki, hoping they both get a second season in the future.

Little Busters! Refrain has been confirmed as 26 episodes.
    My Anime List

Page 335 of 517 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435 ... LastLast