Page 336 of 530 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 13241

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    The english VA is great in the game. As seen here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4125nhuXz-o
    If the anime gets a dub, I hope they follow in Persona 4's footsteps and get the same VAs from the game. I could pick out Christine Cabanos, Kate Higgins, Cristina Vee and Cassandra Lee.

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 12/12

this anime was something else. it was a bit ridiculous at times but i enjoyed it. the characters are really good and really likable. i really didnt dislike any of the character in the anime. i hope the 2nd season is as good

Devil Survivor 2 the Animation 4/13
    Steins;Gate 2/24
    Sword Art Offline 2/9
    Weiß Kreuz 25/25
    Weiß Kreuz OVA 0/2
    xxxHOLiC 16/24
    Last edited by Shinku; 26th June 2013 at 11:15 PM.

Card Captor Sakura - 37/70

I might've seen the Voice Card episode, not as a dub (I don't think it was ever dubbed), but I think when I looked it up on my own some years back or something. Or I could've just seen a screenshot of just the Voice Card itself since I think it's a pretty overlooked card, and is one of my personal favorites. Either way, it did bring back some nice memories, and the episode has a pretty ending. I wonder if that song (or any song Tomoyo sang in the anime) is floating around the Internet somewhere...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

The good news is I got one of my friends to watch Clannad. I lent him my Blurays and he's watching it today at his place.

The bad news is he's watching it dubbed. And it sounds like he's only half paying attention while on his computer, as he's prone to do.

Feels like sh*t. Same guy I lent FMA:B to and he didn't even get to the second season. Why do I keep doing this?

puella magi madoka magica: 1/13 I see a lot of it around the internet and decided to give it a try haven't seen enough of it to say anything though.
    One Piece: 72/∞ I was okay with whole "pirate crew of the month" thing episodes 1-43 had but I didn't like how most of the battles followed the exact same pattern. IMO, it really picks up once they enter the grand line.
    Hataraku Maou-sama!: 10/13
    Shingeki no kyoujin: 11/25
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Gintama: 82/201
    Karneval: 12/13
    Pandora Hearts: 4/25
    The Severing Crime Edge: 12/13

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    The good news is I got one of my friends to watch Clannad. I lent him my Blurays and he's watching it today at his place.

The bad news is he's watching it dubbed. And it sounds like he's only half paying attention while on his computer, as he's prone to do.

Feels like sh*t. Same guy I lent FMA:B to and he didn't even get to the second season. Why do I keep doing this?
    Either self-loathing or hope. Possibly both.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 11/24
    Attack on Titan - 12/25
    Chihayafuru 2 - 24/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 12/13
    Heartcatch Precure! - 24/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 85/?

Oreimo Season 2 - 12/16
    Red Data Girl - 11/12
    Space Brothers - 63/?
    The Devil is a Part-Timer! - 12/13
    The Severing Crime Edge - 12/13

The fight sequences of Heartcatch Precure have improved following Cure Sunshine's appearance. Hopefully this quality rise isn't a short-term thing!
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    One Piece: 72/∞ I was okay with whole "pirate crew of the month" thing episodes 1-43 had but I didn't like how most of the battles followed the exact same pattern. IMO, it really picks up once they enter the grand line.
    the skypeai arc is pretty good. then when u get the cp9 arc its probably one of the best arc pre time skip

Card Captor Sakura - 40/70

Thus far, episode 40 is my favorite episode. My God, it's so cinematic, it's beautiful. Why the hell wasn't it dubbed, it's a great episode that should've been dubbed! Yeah, yeah, they probably would've ruined it, but so what? It's an important episode, and it would've been a beautiful memory for sure.

Bah, whatever. Got thirty more episodes to go. I'm doing pretty good. Though I realize now I could've just gotten back into Princess Tutu and I would've finished it by now... ah well.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

The Severing Crime Edge: 13/13 COMPLETE!

Jeezum Crow. I wanted Crime Edge to be dark, but... not like that.

They teased a season two. I can't say I see it happening. The wasted potential is still pretty impressive, though.

The usual links

The bad news is he's watching it dubbed.
    You have no idea how bad I feel for you now. Clannad's dub is horrible. I watched the entire thing and while it gets better in After Story, it's still sucks. Nagisa and Akio were good (Although even in bad dubs I have still yet to find a performance from Luci Christian I didn't like) and Tomoya is passable (Nakamura Yuuichi wins by a mile though). But then you've got Kyou who sounds like an old lady, the myriad of horrible sounding side characters, the awkward translation choices (I mean, TN notes in an English dub? Seriously Sentai?) and worst of all Greg Ayres who turns Sunohara into a goofy retard.

Also I decided to watch a little bit of Sentai's dub of Kaminomi. I gave it the benefit of a doubt since Chris Patton and Luci Christian, two of my favourite VA's, played Keima and Elsie. Good news? Chris Patton and Luci Christian are hilarious and have some great chemistry. Bad news? Literally everyone else sounds terrible. Plus they replace half of the VA's in Season 2 for some odd reason. I am so glad I decided to watch the show subbed

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Also I decided to watch a little bit of Sentai's dub of Kaminomi. I gave it the benefit of a doubt since Chris Patton and Luci Christian, two of my favourite VA's, played Keima and Elsie. Good news? Chris Patton and Luci Christian are hilarious and have some great chemistry. Bad news? Literally everyone else sounds terrible. Plus they replace half of the VA's in Season 2 for some odd reason. I am so glad I decided to watch the show subbed
    Speaking of KamiNomi's English dub, it annoys me that dubs are the default setting on DVDs/BDs. Now, you may be wondering "what in the hell does that have to do with KamiNomi and it's dub?" Well, after buying both seasons on DVD, and putting the first in my Xbox to watch, I forgot to switch audio over to Japanese. Now, with me being me, I was met with a very unpleasant surprise.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 27th June 2013 at 2:40 PM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Air
    Angel beats
    Death Note
    Soul Eater
    Bleach (Now only reading manga)
    Cresent Love
    Code Geasse
    Elfen Lied
    Devil May Cry
    Earl and Fairy
    Final Approach
    Kirarin Revolution
    Lucky Star
    Spice and Wolf SII
    Skip Beat
    School Days
    ToraDora
    Vampire Knight

Yeah... Quite a list to finish sigh
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

15. Default

Megane-Bu(Glasses-Club) Anime About Glasses-Wearing Boys to Air in October

Totally going to watch this, as I recently became a meganekko(Glasses wearing-person, though general refers to girls).

Chihayafuru Season 2 - 24/15
    My Ordinary Life (again) - 23/26
    Space Brothers - 63/-

Love this show so much.
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    Either self-loathing or hope. Possibly both.
    I know right?

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    You have no idea how bad I feel for you now.
    Thanks. This guys also like K-ON! dubbed so I shouldn't really be so surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Speaking of KamiNomi's English dub, it annoys me that dubs are the default setting on DVDs/BDs. Now, you may be wondering "what in the hell does that have to do with KamiNomi and it's dub?" Well, after buying both seasons on DVD, and putting the first in my Xbox to watch, I forgot to switch audio over to Japanese. Now, with me being me, I was met with a very unpleasant surprise.
    Clannad's the same way for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Megane-Bu(Glasses-Club) Anime About Glasses-Wearing Boys to Air in October

Totally going to watch this, as I recently became a meganekko(Glasses wearing-person, though general refers to girls).
    It's funny, reading through the news thread for this on MAL, and it's so civil. If KyoAni were animating it, it would have devolved into a massive **** fight by now.

Clannad's the same way for me.
    Pretty much everything is like that for me, the one and only exception is Dragonball. I have no idea why I can't get through even five minutes of dubbed shows, even the supposedly good ones like Brotherhood or Cowboy Bebop, god knows I've tried.
    My Anime List

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 1/50

Now to watch a good anime for once in my life.

The usual links

Devil Survivor 2 the Animation 4/13
    Steins;Gate 7/24
    Sword Art Offline 2/9
    Weiß Kreuz OVA 2/2
    Weiß Kreuz Glühen 2/13
    xxxHOLiC 21/24

Attack on Titan - 12
    Chihayafuru 2 - 24
    Devil Survivor 2 - COMPLETE
    Hataraku Maou-sama! - COMPLETE

Hunter X Hunter - 84
    Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 12
    Space Brothers - 63
    Suisei no Gargantia - 12
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 11

Final episode of Devil Survivor 2: Satan vs. Lucifer.
    Final episode of Hataraku! Maou-sama!: Satan vs. Lucifer.

Arata Kangatari: 11/12
    Attack on Titan: 12/25
    Chihayafuru 2: 24/25
    Devil Survivor 2: The Animation: 13/13 COMPLETED
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: 12/13
    Haiyore! Nyarko-san W: 11/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama!: 13/13 COMPLETED
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.: 11/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 85/?
    Mushibugyo: 12/26
    Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san: 12/13
    One Piece: 601/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.: 12/13
    Photokano: 12/13
    Tegami Bachi: 2/25
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 11/24
    Toriko: 110/?
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 63/?
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: 12/13

Devil Survivor was okay, I guess. A lot better in the beginning, and got weaker later on. Not as good as the Persona 4 adaption
    Hataraku Maou-sama was a great show. I know it's good to trust White Fox, because their shows are great and unique, in some ways. I heard it's confirmed to get a second season, so yay
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Aku no Hana 12/13
    Chihayafuru 2 24/25
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 13/13 - COMPLETE
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 30/64 (Re-watching)
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 11/12
    Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 11/12
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 11/12
    Hataraku Maou-sama! 13/13 - COMPLETE
    Hunter x Hunter 85/-
    Kakumeiki Valvrave 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 9/-

Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 12/13
    Photo Kano 12/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 12/25
    Soul Eater 12/51
    Suisei no Gargantia 12/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 11/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai 63/-
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 12/13
    My Anime List

about to start love live school idol

Then off to idolm@ster afterwards.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    Devil Survivor was okay, I guess. A lot better in the beginning, and got weaker later on. Not as good as the Persona 4 adaption
    I agree. I was pretty excited in the beginning, even bought the game (which I stopped playing because it's pretty lame) but eventually week to week it got boring and like you said, weaker.

Hataraku Maou-sama was a great show. I know it's good to trust White Fox, because their shows are great and unique, in some ways. I heard it's confirmed to get a second season, so yay
    White Fox hasn't really let me down before. At times Maou-sama kind felt like wasted potential but it had it's strong funny moments. Enough to keep me into it. Good show, would probably watch season 2.

In whole a lot this season's shows (for me anyway) have kind of just petered out in the end, progressively getting worse. Chihayafuru and Gargantia being the exceptions, staying strong all the while. Space Bros. and Hunter x Hunter have felt kind of average this season, the latter being due to build-up. Even with the big shocker last week I'm still waiting for sh*t to hit the fan like in the last two arcs. Railgun has gone in an entirely different direction compared to the first season, which is kind of to my distaste, but it's still good enough to keep going with.

Maybe I'm just being all bored and stubbornly unsatisfiable. Anyway, here's to next season not sucking as much.

Page 336 of 530 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast