Page 339 of 531 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 13251

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    wonder if it will have a happy end. its looking that way but i also can see a sad ending
        Spoiler:- My predictions for the ending:

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Didn't know about that part yet. Normally I would care about spoilers but for this show I no longer give a crap.
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- spoiler:

Aku no Hana 13/13 - COMPLETE
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 35/64 (Re-watching)
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 11/12
    Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 11/12
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Hunter x Hunter 86/-

Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 9/-
    Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 13/13 - COMPLETE
    Shingeki no Kyojin 13/25

Soul Eater 12/51
    Suisei no Gargantia 12/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 12/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai 64/-

Aku no Hana, your characters were ugly as all hell, but that doesn't mean you were a bad show, no you were actually fairly interesting in parts, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy you.

Didn't know about that part yet. Normally I would care about spoilers but for this show I no longer give a crap.
        Spoiler:
    Well then, you're going to be pleasantly surprised. Manami is the hero OreImo deserves, but not the one it needs right now. She seriously moved right on up my list of favourite characters in the show.

Also Kill la Kill CM. Coming out October. If anyone knows me they'll know just how hyped I am for this.
    If it wasn't for Trigger this would probably be trashy like Gurren Lagann. It won't be anywhere near as good as Inferno Cop, though that could mean it could turn out to be anything, since even perfection wouldn't be as good as Inferno Cop.

Lol, some guys comment on that video was hidden because people were negative voting the fact he was trash talking Gurren Lagann. Naturally I gave him a nice positive vote.

Seriously though, I'm actually pretty hyped for this, hopefully it can be as good as Gurren Lagann was.

Spoiler:- My predictions for the ending:
    I want to see Gargantia ~After Story~ just without the deus ex machina..... Actually no, I'd be heartbroken if anything happened to Amy.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 30th June 2013 at 11:22 AM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Well, this season is more or less completely over apart from a few shows. And I have to say it was a pretty damn good one. The beginning of the Shingeki shitstorm (Which will thankfully progress into the next season), the rotoscoped potatos, Urobutcher's first happy anime (Hopefully), Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko's Baby Sweet Berry Love, the Chiho love and whatever the hell Kakumeiki Valvrave was. Much better than last season and all that god awful short anime.

But let's not think about the past. What do we have next Season?

The continuation of Railgun and Titan (New OP and EDs for both of them too), Trigger's next masterpiece, the (Most likely temporary) revival of Gainax and Gonzo, cute girls doing military things (**** YES!), the continuation of the slow and painful death of Kyoto Animation, Monogatari season 2 (Which will also be a way to prove if Daisuki is here to stay), watching Doki Doki Precure continuing to make me wish I was watching Heartcatch, KamiNomi S3, more Genshiken and more loli basketball. So when you think about it that way I guess it sounds like an okay season

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Trigger's next masterpiece
    That's scheduled for the autumn season.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    That's scheduled for the autumn season.
    Really? God damnit. The Seasons are different in Australia so I always get them mixed up. Well, at least Monogatari and the new moe military is still happening

Really? God damnit. The Seasons are different in Australia so I always get them mixed up. Well, at least Monogatari and the new moe military is still happening
    Just think opposite, Summer here = Winter, Spring here = Fall and vice versa.
    My Anime List

Eureka Seven- 10/50
    Dance in the Vampire Bund- 2/12
    Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom- 8/26

Looks like the plot's starting to come in with Eureka Seven. Good timing too. I was starting to get a little bored of the lighthearted episodic format. I think I mentioned before that I'm watching the show on DVD. I decided to go to the extras where there was an interview with Stephanie Sheh (Who voices Eureka). It was basically the standard boring stuff they always ask them. However, when asked what character she'd like to voice if she weren't Eureka she replied 'I'd be Holland. I mean, I'd get to be Crispin Freeman. Who doesn't want to be Crispin Freeman?'. Well said.

Dance in the Vampire Bund... well let's just say that it's definitely made by Shaft. If you thought the bath scene with Shinobu in Nisemonogatari was over the top, wait till you see this loli vampire. Watching dubbed so I can pay more attention to Shinbo's directing. The dub's pretty hit and miss but it works. Highlight is definitely Monica Rial as Mina Tepes.

I also have to admit that this line made me laugh pretty hard

'It's okay, my body may be that of a 12 year old but I'm actually hundreds of years old'

Oh Shaft. Never change

I also just remembered that I bought Phantom on DVD last year for Christmas. Might as well continue watching it since I'm on a holiday and have not much better to do

Chihayafuru Season 2 - 25/25 FINISHED
    Space Brothers - 64/-

Reasons why Chihayafuru season 2 wasn't as good as season 1:
    1) Recaps.
    2) Season 1 had a better balance between tournaments and the characters' normal lives.
    3) RECAPS.
    4) Hanano ended up underdeveloped, particularly considering the focus she got at the start.
    5) ALL DEM RECAPS.
    Still super good, though. Bring on season 3.
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    wonder if it will have a happy end. its looking that way but i also can see a sad ending
    You get two different endings that are mutually exclusive and both equally possible, and you have to decide which you believe.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Suisei no Gargantia- 13/13 (COMPLETE)
    YES! OH GOD YES! UROBUCHI YOU LEGEND! YOU PULLED IT OFF! OH GOD I'M SO HAPPY! 10/10

Suisei no Gargantia- 13/13 (COMPLETE)
    YES! OH GOD YES! UROBUCHI YOU LEGEND! YOU PULLED IT OFF! OH GOD I'M SO HAPPY! 10/10
    i enjoyed the ending it was sad yet happy. 8/10 for me pretty good anime

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 12/24
    Attack on Titan - 13/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 13/13

Heartcatch Precure! - 26/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 85/?
    Oreimo Season 2 - 13/16
    Space Brothers - 64/?

The Severing Crime Edge - 12/13

There was a particularly bad action scene at the beginning of this week's Attack on Titan. I saw something a while back about Wit Studio advertising for animators to help them out, so I guess that explains it, but it doesn't change the fact that the show is slipping.

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet was a very good-looking show, and Gargantia itself had a great atmosphere. I can't say that I predicted the twists in the story, but I can say that they felt... convenient, I guess, as far as Ledo's development was concerned. Him and Chamber were a great duo, though (screw Amy), and that carried the anime a long way.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Haiyore Nyaruko-san W 12/12
    Hyouka 11/22
    One Piece 602/?
    Suisei no Gargantia 13/13

well that concludes all the spring animes for me. Nyaruko wasnt that great but still was enjoyable to watch. would watch a 3rd season

Hyouka just gets better and better. kyoani does really well with the animations in this anime

Attack on Titan - 13
    Hunter X Hunter - 85
    Space Brothers - 64
    Suisei no Gargantia - COMPLETE
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 12

Gargantia's final episode was fantastic. Best new anime this entire season in my opinion.

Just got up to date on Yugioh Zexal, still contemplating if i want to watch the recent two episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin or not since I read the manga. maybe i should watch a new show

Arata Kangatari: 11/12
    Attack on Titan: 13/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: 13/13 COMPLETED
    Haiyore! Nyarko-san W: 12/12 COMPLETED
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.: 12/12 COMPLETED

Hunter x Hunter (2011): 86/?
    Mushibugyo: 12/26
    One Piece: 602/?
    Tegami Bachi: 2/25
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 12/24
    Toriko: 110/?
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 64/?

I dunno why I continued with Nyarko-san. Didn't like the first season, and hated the second.

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko was a cute series. I liked it, pretty good show. I feel liked they rushed through some things, made things out worse than they actually were, and other things, but I liked it. Would like a second season

Gargantia was amazing. One of my top 3 shows this season. Would be my favorite, but Hataraku Maou-sama has an edge. My complaint is that is was slow in the middle, but the rest was great. And some animation, but that's not really a complaint
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Card Captor Sakura - 52/70

Yup. Slowly trudging through. @-@ Hau-au...

Episode 51 with the giant teddy bear has to be the most memorable moment from this half of the series outside of the Dash Card getting frightened mid-transformation and possessing a bike. I think it's because Sakura developing wings was a huge shock for me as a kid that it became kinda like the pinnacle of the series. (And not because it involved a teddy bear... I think.) I'm sure that if the opening sequence didn't spoil it, it would've been a genuine surprise, though I think it was in the manga anyway, so...

ALSO. Just found out that "Platinum", the third theme song, was composed by Yoko Kanno and sung by Maaya Sakamoto. Awesome.

Also Kill la Kill CM. Coming out October. If anyone knows me they'll know just how hyped I am for this.
    DEM DESIGNS.

DAT (Terminator-esque) BEAT.

Friggin' hyped now. October's gonna be a good month. First Pokémon X/Y, now Kill la Kill. Wonder what else will be on the Autumn schedule.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 1st July 2013 at 7:56 AM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Hanasaku Iroha- 1/26 (Rewatching)

Watching this again in preparation for the movie (Which should probably be out on Blu-ray in a few months time). I forgot how amazing this show was. Ohana is such a great character. And of course I get to hear nano.RIPE again.
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 1st July 2013 at 8:22 AM.

Hyouka 22/22

this anime was just so amazing. i really enjoyed watching houtarou figure out the various mysteries then see his amazing deduction skills and figure out the ending. i really hope there will be a sequel in the future. kyoto animation really did a great job with this one

Gargantia 13/13

I like the ending but I'm still dissapointed with the show in general. 7/10

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 40/64 (Re-watching)
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 12/12 - COMPLETED

Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 11/12
    Hunter x Hunter 86/-
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 9/-
    Shingeki no Kyojin 13/25
    Soul Eater 12/51
    Suisei no Gargantia 13/13 - COMPLETE
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 12/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai 64/-

A great ending for a great series with Gargantia, easily one of my favourites from last season.
    My Anime List

Eureka Seven- 14/50

Stuff is starting to happen and I'm really liking it so far. I'd give it an 8 at this point. Shame I won't be hearing Flow at the start of the episodes any more. At least the new OP is charming and upbeat enough where I don't feel too bad about it (Days is still better though). That's more than I can say for Code Geass. I'm still pissed that they replaced 'Jibun wooooooo!' with such a godawful song

That's more than I can say for Code Geass. I'm still pissed that they replaced 'Jibun wooooooo!' with such a godawful song
    It's alright, they made up for it by ending the series with the amazing World End.
    My Anime List

Working 2 summer jobs is seriously cutting into my anime time.

Naruto: Shippuuden 319/∞
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness 4/?
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA 1/2
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai 5/12
    Kiss x Sis OVA 7/?
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo 7/7 - Complete
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Kirameki no... Slapstick Noel - Complete
    Toradora! 1/25
    Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu 12/12 - Complete
    Photokano 12/12 - Complete
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru 3/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 13/13 - Complete
    Ketsuekigata-kun 12/12 - Complete
    Sparrow's Hotel 12/12 - Complete
    Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san 13/13 - Complete
    Yuyushiki3- 12/12 - Complete
    Aiura 12/12 - Complete
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 10/10 - Complete
    Turning Girls ONA 2/?

Pisu Hame! 6/6 - Complete
    Hishoka Drop The Animation 1/?
    Hump Bang! 2/?
    Brandish 2/?
    First Love 3/?
    Unsweet: Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi 1/?
    Tropical Kiss 2/?
    Namanaka Hyaku Percent! 3/?
    Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend? 2/?
    Koutetsu no Majo Annerose 2/?
    Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou!! 2/?
    Mouryou no Nie 2/?
    Rinkan Club 3/?
    Koiito Kinenbi The Animation 1/?
    Papa Love: Kyonyuubi Shiritsu Musume 2/?
    Chikan no Licence 2/?
    Idol Kouhosei 1/?
    Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki 1/?
    Chu Shite Agechau: Oshikake Onee-san no Seikou Chiryou 2/?
    Ane Koi 2/?
    Soushisouai Note The Animation 2/?
    Saimin Jutsu Zero 1/?
    Rin x Sen + Ran -> Sem Cross Mix: Haru Urara, Uragiri to Zetsubou no Kisetsu-hen 1/? - This **** is godly
    M Okui: Last Order 1/?
    Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake 3/3 - Complete
    Kuro to Kin no Hirakanai Kagi 2/2 - Complete

I am really gonna miss Yuyushiki. Needs another season.

Page 339 of 531 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439 ... LastLast