Page 339 of 559 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 13968

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Arata Kangatari: 11/12
    Attack on Titan: 13/25
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: 13/13 COMPLETED
    Haiyore! Nyarko-san W: 12/12 COMPLETED
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.: 12/12 COMPLETED

Hunter x Hunter (2011): 86/?
    Mushibugyo: 12/26
    One Piece: 602/?
    Tegami Bachi: 2/25
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 12/24
    Toriko: 110/?
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 64/?

I dunno why I continued with Nyarko-san. Didn't like the first season, and hated the second.

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko was a cute series. I liked it, pretty good show. I feel liked they rushed through some things, made things out worse than they actually were, and other things, but I liked it. Would like a second season

Gargantia was amazing. One of my top 3 shows this season. Would be my favorite, but Hataraku Maou-sama has an edge. My complaint is that is was slow in the middle, but the rest was great. And some animation, but that's not really a complaint
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Card Captor Sakura - 52/70

Yup. Slowly trudging through. @-@ Hau-au...

Episode 51 with the giant teddy bear has to be the most memorable moment from this half of the series outside of the Dash Card getting frightened mid-transformation and possessing a bike. I think it's because Sakura developing wings was a huge shock for me as a kid that it became kinda like the pinnacle of the series. (And not because it involved a teddy bear... I think.) I'm sure that if the opening sequence didn't spoil it, it would've been a genuine surprise, though I think it was in the manga anyway, so...

ALSO. Just found out that "Platinum", the third theme song, was composed by Yoko Kanno and sung by Maaya Sakamoto. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Also Kill la Kill CM. Coming out October. If anyone knows me they'll know just how hyped I am for this.
    DEM DESIGNS.

DAT (Terminator-esque) BEAT.

Friggin' hyped now. October's gonna be a good month. First Pokémon X/Y, now Kill la Kill. Wonder what else will be on the Autumn schedule.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 1st July 2013 at 6:56 AM.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 4 - 7/18/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Hanasaku Iroha- 1/26 (Rewatching)

Watching this again in preparation for the movie (Which should probably be out on Blu-ray in a few months time). I forgot how amazing this show was. Ohana is such a great character. And of course I get to hear nano.RIPE again.
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 1st July 2013 at 7:22 AM.

Hyouka 22/22

this anime was just so amazing. i really enjoyed watching houtarou figure out the various mysteries then see his amazing deduction skills and figure out the ending. i really hope there will be a sequel in the future. kyoto animation really did a great job with this one

Gargantia 13/13

I like the ending but I'm still dissapointed with the show in general. 7/10

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 40/64 (Re-watching)
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 12/12 - COMPLETED

Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 11/12
    Hunter x Hunter 86/-
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 9/-
    Shingeki no Kyojin 13/25
    Soul Eater 12/51
    Suisei no Gargantia 13/13 - COMPLETE
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 12/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai 64/-

A great ending for a great series with Gargantia, easily one of my favourites from last season.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Eureka Seven- 14/50

Stuff is starting to happen and I'm really liking it so far. I'd give it an 8 at this point. Shame I won't be hearing Flow at the start of the episodes any more. At least the new OP is charming and upbeat enough where I don't feel too bad about it (Days is still better though). That's more than I can say for Code Geass. I'm still pissed that they replaced 'Jibun wooooooo!' with such a godawful song

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    That's more than I can say for Code Geass. I'm still pissed that they replaced 'Jibun wooooooo!' with such a godawful song
    It's alright, they made up for it by ending the series with the amazing World End.
    My Anime List

Working 2 summer jobs is seriously cutting into my anime time.

Naruto: Shippuuden 319/∞
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness 4/?
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA 1/2
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai 5/12
    Kiss x Sis OVA 7/?
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo 7/7 - Complete
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Kirameki no... Slapstick Noel - Complete
    Toradora! 1/25
    Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu 12/12 - Complete
    Photokano 12/12 - Complete
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru 3/?
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 13/13 - Complete
    Ketsuekigata-kun 12/12 - Complete
    Sparrow's Hotel 12/12 - Complete
    Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san 13/13 - Complete
    Yuyushiki3- 12/12 - Complete
    Aiura 12/12 - Complete
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 10/10 - Complete
    Turning Girls ONA 2/?

Pisu Hame! 6/6 - Complete
    Hishoka Drop The Animation 1/?
    Hump Bang! 2/?
    Brandish 2/?
    First Love 3/?
    Unsweet: Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi 1/?
    Tropical Kiss 2/?
    Namanaka Hyaku Percent! 3/?
    Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend? 2/?
    Koutetsu no Majo Annerose 2/?
    Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou!! 2/?
    Mouryou no Nie 2/?
    Rinkan Club 3/?
    Koiito Kinenbi The Animation 1/?
    Papa Love: Kyonyuubi Shiritsu Musume 2/?
    Chikan no Licence 2/?
    Idol Kouhosei 1/?
    Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki 1/?
    Chu Shite Agechau: Oshikake Onee-san no Seikou Chiryou 2/?
    Ane Koi 2/?
    Soushisouai Note The Animation 2/?
    Saimin Jutsu Zero 1/?
    Rin x Sen + Ran -> Sem Cross Mix: Haru Urara, Uragiri to Zetsubou no Kisetsu-hen 1/? - This **** is godly
    M Okui: Last Order 1/?
    Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake 3/3 - Complete
    Kuro to Kin no Hirakanai Kagi 2/2 - Complete

I am really gonna miss Yuyushiki. Needs another season.

Devil Survivor 2 the Animation 5/13
    Steins;Gate 8/24
    Sword Art Offline 2/9
    Weiß Kreuz Glühen 4/13
    xxxHOLiC 23/24

Ano Natsu de Matteru 5/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 1/12

well new summer anime is out and well it is a bit wierd but i think i might like it. wasnt a bad first episode was pretty funny and the characters are likeable so far.

Dog & Scissors- 1/12

The Season is now finally underway. I didn't enjoy it all the much, but it's nice to see Gonzo finally come back. I'll keep watching since there's not much to lose. Swimbros is tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    It's alright, they made up for it by ending the series with the amazing World End.
    World End was amazing. I'll give you that

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
    Hourou Musuko - 6/11
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 1/12
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 13/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 11/13

I used to have a dachshund a few years back, I loved him very much, so watching an anime that threatens to kill the main character as a dachshund kinda disturbs be. Hopefully it becomes less sadistic later.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Eureka Seven- 14/50

Stuff is starting to happen and I'm really liking it so far. I'd give it an 8 at this point. Shame I won't be hearing Flow at the start of the episodes any more. At least the new OP is charming and upbeat enough where I don't feel too bad about it (Days is still better though). That's more than I can say for Code Geass. I'm still pissed that they replaced 'Jibun wooooooo!' with such a godawful song
    When I first heard Days I thought it was really similar to Jibun Wo (Colors, yes). Then I realized it was the same band. Then I realized it's one of the best openings ever (I love it so).

Swimbros is tomorrow
    *long sigh*

Better steer clear of the Tumblr tags. Or just the fangirls in general. Still hoping for something like Ouran where the good writing and characters shine past the designs and fujoshi pandering. But I shouldn't get my hopes up...

When I first heard Days I thought it was really similar to Jibun Wo (Colors, yes). Then I realized it was the same band. Then I realized it's one of the best openings ever (I love it so).
    FLOW are full of amazing OPs, and just songs in general.

Sign, Colors, World End, Hey!!, Brave Blue, Word of the Voice, Re:member and GO!!! are all great.

Also, that Cha-la Head Cha-la cover.
    Better steer clear of the Tumblr tags. Or just the fangirls in general. Still hoping for something like Ouran where the good writing and characters shine past the designs and fujoshi pandering. But I shouldn't get my hopes up...
    At first I wanted something like Tsuritama, however I now want something like Kuroko no Basket.
    My Anime List

At first I wanted something like Tsuritama, however I now want something like Kuroko no Basket.
    I know next to nothing about Kuroko no Basket which is probably thanks to a generally quiet fanbase (Or am I wrong about this?). It's about basketball right?

Tsuritama was an excellent show and I'd be happy if Free! was like it. But the thing about Tsuritama is I liked the character designs and the art direction in general.

World End was amazing. I'll give you that
    Oh, as a warning. Don't watch Eureka Seven AO

It'll ruin your hopes and dreams

Seriously though, it's like Bones shat on Eureka Seven with AO. If you wanna watch it fine, but it's nowhere near as close as being good. They even screwed up the best part

I personally liked all of the Eureka Seven songs. I should listen to them again

I know next to nothing about Kuroko no Basket which is probably thanks to a generally quiet fanbase (Or am I wrong about this?). It's about basketball right?
    Except for the numerous death threats against the author, and consequent withdrawal from major conventions
    Last edited by Eternal Darkness; 2nd July 2013 at 5:33 AM.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post

Seriously though, it's like Bones shat on Eureka Seven with AO. If you wanna watch it fine, but it's nowhere near as close as being good. They even screwed up the best part
    Best part of AO was the second OP.

Except for the numerous death threats against the author, and consequent withdrawal from major conventions
    That's not really the fandom though, that's the haters.

Fujoshi go crazy over Kuroko.
    My Anime List

I second this. If you're curious enough that it will get the better of you, then sure, waste your time with AO. It will take a dump on any dear memories you have of the original series so be warned.

WELL THEN.

Agreed. Bravblue was tops.

Can't argue with that. The 2nd ED wasn't too bad, either

That's not really the fandom though, that's the haters.

Fujoshi go crazy over Kuroko.
    Haters are part of the fandom, too, though, when you think about it. They read/watch/play the series almost as attentively as the fans so they can hate on it, if not pay more attention to it

I second this. If you're curious enough that it will get the better of you, then sure, waste your time with AO. It will take a dump on any dear memories you have of the original series so be warned.
    There is a way to go around it though. Disregard it as a sequel to Eureka Seven. Consider it as a standalone series. Still full of plot holes, but it may be better

Which makes me ask another question. What's Bones next series going to be? They don't have one announced for later this year, and their last one was Zetsuen no Tempest. It seems kinda weird they haven't announced one yet
    Douglas Adams

Which makes me ask another question. What's Bones next series going to be? They don't have one announced for later this year, and their last one was Zetsuen no Tempest. It seems kinda weird they haven't announced one yet
    Searching through MAL this is the only anime by Bones that starts/ed this year.
    My Anime List

Eureka Seven- 18/50

Well, looks like the plot is slowing down but it's still great. I wish Bones still made shows like this and FMA. Good writing, top notch animation, a healthy length without going overboard, minimal filler and a little bit of shonen passion for good measure.

I will be watching AO, but with incredibly low expectations and disregarding its connection to the rest of the franchise. Although seeing pictures of Renton all grown up makes me worried. The fact the MC is the love child of Renton and Eureka makes me even more worried. I'll probably watch it once the dub comes out.

FLOW are full of amazing OPs, and just songs in general.

Sign, Colors, World End, Hey!!, Brave Blue, Word of the Voice, Re:member and GO!!! are all great.
    I hate Naruto with a passion but I still think GO!!! is easily one of my favourite anime openings of all time

Searching through MAL this is the only anime by Bones that starts/ed this year.
    Isn't it kinda bad for a smallish? studio like Bones to not publicly announce that they're working on something?

Arata Kangatari: 12/12 COMPLETED
    Attack on Titan: 13/25
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 86/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 1/12
    Kuroko no Basket: 4/25

Mushibugyo: 12/26 ON-HOLD
    One Piece: 602/?
    Tegami Bachi: 2/25 ON-HOLD
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 12/24
    Toriko: 110/?
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 64/?

Kuroko no Basket is interesting enough. I can see why people like it, I like it... yeah, I don't have any complaints
    Douglas Adams

I hate Naruto with a passion but I still think GO!!! is easily one of my favourite anime openings of all time
    Sign is better.
    My Anime List

Ano Natsu de Matteru 12/12

well this anime was better then i thought it was going to be. all the characters were great and the story was really good mix of drama and romance. still wish they handled the ending a little better did take me a while to figure out what exactly it was implying but still good anime

Page 339 of 559 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439 ... LastLast