Page 341 of 559 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 13954

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    So... which of the two meanings are you talking about ._.? I'm like confused...
    well its has a bit of male fanservice in it. but i found the show pretty enjoyable

Free 1/12

Free is okay so far but I doubt I will like this much as much as Kuroko.
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 3rd July 2013 at 10:37 PM.

Attack on Titan - 13
    Free! - 1
    Hunter X Hunter - 85
    Space Brothers - 64
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 12

Been a while since I willingly watched something and have decided to keep watching it no matter how much I disliked it. This will probably be a long haul. First KyoAni showed I've disliked this much.

Brothers Conflict 1/13
    Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch (Rewatching) 13/25
    Free! 1/12
    Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji 1/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 1/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 1/?
    Mirai Nikki Redial 1/1
    MM! 4/12
    One Piece 602/?
    Senyuu. 2 1/?
    Shingeki no Kyojin 13/25

Man Rewatching certain scenes of Code Geass isnt good for my heart >.< i remember the first time watching the sad/depressing scenes in this anime. its still not easier on me the 2nd time watching it

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Free! - 1

Been a while since I willingly watched something and have decided to keep watching it no matter how much I disliked it. This will probably be a long haul. First KyoAni showed I've disliked this much.
    o_o

Now I really don't know if I should go ahead and watch it as planned... I don't want beefcake for the hell of it, I'd like to have some characters. Then again, I think guys just really don't like watching other guys rip off shirts to go swimming, and that girls will like this show just fine, but still...

Wonder if this'll become a guilty pleasure for the most part. I noticed its popularity on MAL shot up after the first airing, so hard to say at this point. It's still too early to tell.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 4 - 7/18/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

o_o

Now I really don't know if I should go ahead and watch it as planned... I don't want beefcake for the hell of it, I'd like to have some characters. Then again, I think guys just really don't like watching other guys rip off shirts to go swimming, and that girls will like this show just fine, but still...

Wonder if this'll become a guilty pleasure for the most part. I noticed its popularity on MAL shot up after the first airing, so hard to say at this point. It's still too early to tell.
    well for me it was awkward as hell to watch guys just strip like every 5 minutes but i found it enjoyable to watch. its not like its a boring anime

Free! just seems ridiculously over-the-top, like any of the number of other shows with ridiculously over-the-top fan service.

There is this one post that annoyed me, though, on Tumblr about the matter, which included the passage "An anime full of fanservice but it’s fanservice of sexy men and it’s done right," followed by a screencap. "Done right"? Is blatantly over-the-top sexual fan service ever "done right" outside of Saints Row? The implication almost is that it's done right because they're guys. I'm at least glad some people can feel good about being pandered to, and don't entirely mind, because, let's be fair, the list of shows that are based around overtly sexual fan service of girls numbers very, very many. It was one of the worst parts about Yamibou except for ****ing everything about the last two episodes.

Oh well. I think I'm just bent out of shape because of the reactions to its existence in general.

That, or I'm disappointed because dubstep.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 4th July 2013 at 3:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    There is this one post that annoyed me, though, on Tumblr about the matter, which included the passage "An anime full of fanservice but it’s fanservice of sexy men and it’s done right," followed by a screencap. "Done right"? Is blatantly over-the-top sexual fan service ever "done right" outside of Saints Row? The implication almost is that it's done right because they're guys. I'm at least glad some people can feel good about being pandered to, and don't entirely mind, because, let's be fair, the list of shows that are based around overtly sexual fan service of girls numbers very, very many. It was one of the worst parts about Yamibou except for ****ing everything about the last two episodes.
    Wow, you really have strong feelings about the use of fanservice. You could probably do a whole rant on fanservice. Do it.

Card Captor Sakura - 70/70 - COMPLETE

Hauuu, the ending was too bittersweet! The manga at least gave us a happy ending! Why did the anime end like that D:? I get it was so The Sealed Card could tie up the loose ends, but still, that's a heartbreaking ending there for such a happy series. I guess there was a reason I kinda forgot what the ending was like in the dub.

Oh well. It's still a really great anime, and I'm happy I watched it all the way through for the first time. It's a really innocent series, and I wish there were more shows like that. I'm gonna miss Card Captor Sakura, though, since I don't know when I'll get around to rewatching it. But I know everything's all right.

Thinking on watching Eden of the East next, but I also thought about Now and Then, Here and There. Though from what I heard of Now and Then, watching it right after Card Captor Sakura would probably not be a good idea.
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 4 - 7/18/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Wow, you really have strong feelings about the use of fanservice. You could probably do a whole rant on fanservice. Do it.
    I probably could, and very well may in the future.

Thinking on watching Eden of the East next, but I also thought about Now and Then, Here and There. Though from what I heard of Now and Then, watching it right after Card Captor Sakura would probably not be a good idea.
    I can't really weigh in on either, except that I remember that Eden of the East always seemed really bizarre from a distance.

Attack on Titan.
    "If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?"
    -Axel, Kingdom Hearts II-

I probably could, and very well may in the future.
    Please do. I would love to read it.

I can't really weigh in on either, except that I remember that Eden of the East always seemed really bizarre from a distance.
    That's what I heard, but it's still a romance, and I'm a sucker for those.

Watched two... no, four Card Captor Sakura specials: the three Tomoyo Video Diaries, and Leave it to Kero-chan!--dubbed. I thought the video diaries were cute, but SWEET TAKOYAKI ON A TOOTHPICK LEAVE IT TO KERO-CHAN IS COMEDY GOLD. I was just sitting here watching thinking it was going to be a slow ten minutes, but then things went insane, and for a dub, it was glorious. My jaw was on the floor, and I didn't know if I was to start laughing or not, it was amazing.

The voice actresses for Kero and Spinel had fun, there's no denying that.

That reminds me, I still have those two Bluray movies to watch for EotE. The TV show is good. Surprisingly little romance.

Currently watching Tiger & Bunny
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

The TV show is good. Surprisingly little romance.
    Dammit, then why is it listed under romance? MAL LIED TO ME.

Still planning on watching it. Not sure if I'll want to watch the two movies afterwards, though.

Thinking on watchingNow and Then, Here and There.
    Do it. Seriously. Now.

Still planning on watching it. Not sure if I'll want to watch the two movies afterwards, though.
    The TV series doesn't have much of a conclusion. Well it does but a lot of things are left up in the air. So I'm hoping the movies alleviate that.

Alright i got a question. the New Rozen Maidens coming out this season. Is it a Remake or a Sequel cause ive heard it called one or the other

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Do it. Seriously. Now.
    Hoeeeeeee!? After Card Captor Sakura? The whiplash is going to be terrible! At least let me wait until morning. Then I'll get to it, promise.

The TV series doesn't have much of a conclusion. Well it does but a lot of things are left up in the air. So I'm hoping the movies alleviate that.
    I heard about that. Haven't heard much about the movies, though, but I imagine it's possible they wrapped everything up in those movies.

I finished Genshiken a while ago (it had cosplay! ^^). Now I'm watching Irresponsible Captain Tylor.
    Nostalgic

fyeahmeiko@tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Alright i got a question. the New Rozen Maidens coming out this season. Is it a Remake or a Sequel cause ive heard it called one or the other
    It's a remake, but apparently it will follow the manga more closely.

It's a remake, but apparently it will follow the manga more closely.
    so i dont have to watch the other Rozen Maidens to understand it right?

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    so i dont have to watch the other Rozen Maidens to understand it right?
    That's correct.

But I'd still recommend it if you get a chance.

That's correct.

But I'd still recommend it if you get a chance.
    ya i have it on my list ^^ so ill check it out one day. thanks

Have you guys seen Attack on Titans? Otherwise known as Shingeki No Kyojin. Pretty awesome. I never predict whats going to happen next XD
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

Edenof the East is fantastic.
    Done here.

Page 341 of 559 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast