Page 343 of 517 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,575 of 12903

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

On the 44 episode of Fullmetal Alchemist and I must say that it may be the best one I've ever watched. Just incredible.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    actually had no idea a F-Zero Anime even existed...
    You never saw that clip of Captain Falcon charging dramatically at some horned villain guy who tells him all hammy-like he will never die, and as his helmet flies off he screams "FARUKON PUUUUUNCHI!!!" which causes a huge explosion seen from outside of the Milky Way?

Not sure if you're a lucky soul, a poor soul, or if you just don't surf the web a lot.

Now and Then, Here and There - 3/13

There, I'm watching it to get my soul torn to bits. You happy?

I actually didn't realize this was made back in 1999 until the end credits in the first episode. That's some really good animation for its time, I'm really impressed. I'm also pleasantly surprised that I'm enjoying it and that I haven't checked the time while watching it, proof that I've been sucked in. Think the last time that happened was Cowboy Bebop, but it might have been when I first watched Higurashi back in 2011. I wonder why it is I haven't seen this anime sooner, but I guess I wasn't yet ready for it.

Also, it's probably just me, but Hamdo looks like a German with King George III's madness up to eleven. Or at least if Moe from Three Stooges suddenly got thrust into power and went mad from it all. It's either of the two. I'm not sure if I heard Kouji Ishii's performances before. Yeah, I didn't watch Azumanga Daioh subbed (but everyone who's watched anime has seen that "mai waifu" clip), but I probably should for him alone. Also, I need to find the Japanese dub of Powerpuff Girls. If he sounds this insane as Hamdo, imagine how glorious he sounded as Mojo Jojo. It may get on my ever-growing "Best Things I've Ever Seen/Heard of in My Life" list.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: 3/12 I reached the part I wanted to see but I feel obligated to watch the rest of the show. The way the witches are drawn makes all their scenes seem so surreal and trippy.

Fairy Tail: 3/175? I've heard about it and have seen things about it here and there so I wanted to give it a try... Why the hell is Plue in this show?

Hataraku Maou-sama!: 13/13 there has to be more how could you end it with loose ends untied

One Piece :148/∞ okay I definitely remember seeing this episode on Toonami a couple years back. But I remember hearing that 4kids stopped dubbing episodes at this point I remember something being different about the series while watching it and was wondering if Funimation dubbed some of the episodes back in 2007
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    Fairy Tail: 3/175? I've heard about it and have seen things about it here and there so I wanted to give it a try... Why the hell is Plue in this show?

Hataraku Maou-sama!: 13/13 there has to be more how could you end it with loose ends untied

One Piece :148/∞ okay I definitely remember seeing this episode on Toonami a couple years back. But I remember hearing that 4kids stopped dubbing episodes at this point I remember something being different about the series while watching it and was wondering if Funimation dubbed some of the episodes back in 2007
    Fairy Tail has Plue cause the same makers of rave made Fairy Tail

Of course there is more. this only adapted 2 volumes from the light novel. when/if we get a season 2 more will be said :P

One piece is dubbed by funimation

Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~ that series makes me cry :')

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2a8i3pl.png[/IMG]
    Credit to mew for the banner!

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
    Free! - 1/12
    Hourou Musuko - 6/11
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 1/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - 1/-
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 1/-
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 13/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 11/13

Rozen Maiden was one of the first anime I ever watched, so its nice to watch a remade version of it. But is it just me, or did it feel really rushed? (I haven't read the manga, so it may not be rushed at all for all I know)

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post

Rozen Maiden was one of the first anime I ever watched, so its nice to watch a remade version of it. But is it just me, or did it feel really rushed? (I haven't read the manga, so it may not be rushed at all for all I know)

havent watched it yet but from what i hear it rushes manga book 1 just so people get the gist of it then they start from book 2

havent watched it yet but from what i hear it rushes manga book 1 just so people get the gist of it then they start from book 2
    Yeah, I haven't watched it yet either, but Episode 1 is a recap episode of a huge portion of the manga.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Brothers Conflict 1/13
    Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch (Rewatching) 25/25
    Free! 1/12
    Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji 1/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 1/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 1/?
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 1/12
    MM! 6/12
    One Piece 602/?
    Rozen Maiden (2013) 1/?
    Senyuu. 2 1/13
    Servant x Service 1/?
    Shingeki no Kyojin 13/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 1/?

So far my favorite summer anime thats been released has to be Servant x Service. the comedy in it is hilarious and i just love the main guy character he is just way to funny. i really think this will be one of my favorites this season but it may be to early to decide that

Attack on Titan: 13/25
    Free!: 1/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 86/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 1/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 1/12
    Kuroko no Basket: 17/25
    One Piece: 602/?
    Servant x Service: 1/-
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 12/24
    Toriko: 110/?
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 64/?

Finally feels like the summer season has started. Which while good, still impatiently waiting for Silver Spoon, Fate/kalied liner, Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou, and Monogatari, but I'm enjoying what I see so far
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post

Finally feels like the summer season has started. Which while good, still impatiently waiting for Silver Spoon, Fate/kalied liner, Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou, and Monogatari, but I'm enjoying what I see so far
    do i have to watch fate/stay night or watever to understand the spin-off?

Girls und Panzer OVA- 6/6

Man, I miss this show so much. I think I might have to rewatch it very soon. Also Yukari is best girl

Also everyone should watch this Free reaction video

Probably not. Actually, it's best if you just never watch Fate/Stay Night. Fate/Zero is worth a watch though and so is the Fate/Stay Night visual novel. Just steer clear of the anime for Stay/Night
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 5th July 2013 at 6:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Probably not. Actually, it's best if you just never watch Fate/Stay Night. Fate/Zero is worth a watch though and so is the Fate/Stay Night visual novel. Just steer clear of the anime for Stay/Night
    Best part of Fate/Stay Night is that hot Rin on Saber action.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Gintama: 82/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 2/50
    Pandora Hearts: 4/25
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 1/13

The amount of filters Rozen Maiden appears to have gone through, Jesus H. Tap-Dancing Christ.

Still need to download and/or wait on: Free!, Dangan Ronpa, Fate/kaleid liner (I don't think this is out yet), Blood Lad (I'm certain that this is not out yet), and the other 38 episodes of Zeta Gundam I haven't downloaded yet.

Anime has kind of taken a backseat to PSO for a few days.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Not really. Fate/kaleid liner just has some of the characters from Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero. Takes place in an alternate universe with magical girls as the main premise
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 50/64 (Re-watching)
    Free! 1/12
    Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 12/12 - COMPLETE

Hunter x Hunter 86/-
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 1/12
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 10/10 - COMPLETE
    Servant x Service 1/-

Shingeki no Kyojin 13/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 1/-
    Soul Eater 12/51
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 12/24
    Uchuu Kyoudai 64/-

So, Service x Servant is basically Working!!, but in an office building instead of a restaurant? I am 100% okay with that. I also may cry a little if the characters don't go for lunch at Wagnaria some time. Everyone should watch it, that first episode was hilarious.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 5th July 2013 at 2:55 PM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 1/-

Cute girls doing ****ing awesome things has to be one of my favourite genres. I believe I've already talked about why I think Girls und Panzer is the greatest thing since sliced bread. This one doesn't have the military trivia, but it's got the action scenes and cute girls part down pat. Best thing to come out of Gainax in a long time and the best show so far this season

Servant x Service 1
    Danganronpa 1
    C3-bu 1

They're all okay so far. None of the shows so far this season have become my favorites yet.

Baccano! - 3/13
    Bunny Drop - 3/11
    Free! - 1/12
    Servant x Service - 1/-
    Space Brothers - 64/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class Cł - 1/13

And the award for the new show with a title that makes it sound totally dodgy but is something completely different goes to Servant x Service! Also, it's quite good. Adding this to Free! and now Stella Women's Blah Blah Blah, this season looks good for endearing fluff.
    Done here.

Kaiji (again, but this time legally) 1 / 52
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Baccano! - 7/16
    Bunny Drop - 3/11
    Free! - 1/12
    Servant x Service - 1/-
    Space Brothers - 64/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class Cł - 1/13

Baccano! is 100% the ****.
    Done here.

Not sure if anyone cares or not, but one of Shaft's next productions is going to be an adaption of Nisekoi. Kinda surprised Shaft picked something like this up, but it'll be cool to see how it turns out, since (in my opinion), the manga didn't seem to be Shaft material.
    Douglas Adams

Danganronpa the Animation: 1/13
    Free!: 1/12
    Gintama: 82/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 2/50
    Pandora Hearts: 4/25
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 1/13

There seems to be a lot more to Free! than anyone is willing to give credit to.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 1/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
    Free! - 1/12
    Hourou Musuko - 6/11
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 1/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - 1/-
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 1/-
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 13/25
    Sora no Otoshimono - 13/13 Completed
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 1/13

This season is already starting off amazingly. Danganronpa, Cł-bu, and Kamisama are addicting. Still waiting anxiously for DxD New, TWGOK season 3, and Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! (however people are abbreviating that long name).

Anyways, now that Sora no Otoshimono is off my list, next up is either finishing off Hourou Musuko or DS2. Or I might just switch between them every episode. Who knows.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    This season is already starting off amazingly. Danganronpa, Cł-bu, and Kamisama are addicting. Still waiting anxiously for DxD New, TWGOK season 3, and Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! (however people are abbreviating that long name).

Anyways, now that Sora no Otoshimono is off my list, next up is either finishing off Hourou Musuko or DS2. Or I might just switch between them every episode. Who knows.
    should check out Servant x Service. its one of my favorites of the season already

Page 343 of 517 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast