Page 352 of 531 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 13258

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Attack on Titan: 14/25
    Blood Lad: 2/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 1/12
    Danganronpa-The Animation: 1/13
    Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou: 4/12
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 1/10
    Free!: 3/12
    Gatchaman Crowds: 1/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 2/-
    Gin no Saji: 2/11
    High School DxD New: 2/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 88/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 3/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 2/-
    Kiniro Mosaic: 2/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 2/12
    Love Lab: 1/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season: 2/-
    One Piece: 604/?
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 2/13
    Servant x Service: 2/-
    Sunday Without God: 2/-
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu: 2/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 14/24
    Toriko: 112/?
    Uchouten Kazoku: 2/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 65/?
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 2/12

2 shows that usually aired today didn't. I was really looking forward to Servant X Service too
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Attack on Titan - 14
    Free! - 3
    Hunter X Hunter - 88
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 2
    Servant x Service - 2
    Silver Spoon - 2
    Space Brothers - 65
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 2
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 14
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 2

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    2 shows that usually aired today didn't. I was really looking forward to Servant X Service too
    it got reschedule for saturday. so we most likely will get it either tommorow or saturday. SxS and KKK got moved

hmmmm right now im watching pokemon s4e169
    i have a LOOOOOOONG way to catch up

Girls und Panzer- 0/12 (Rewatching)

Panzer Vor!

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    The twins and I watched Psychic Wars and Cipher the Video like I said.

Okay... we were laughing throughout Cipher because of the hashed in 80s music and the horrible voices until surprise-twincest. Then it got creepy very fast and the twins started screaming "NO MORE".

Psychic Wars we tried to make sense of, but we were laughing and groaning so hard we gave up. Though I guess we should've known Fuyuko was the demon because the love scene was blue like... her blue aura. There was a blue aura or something. We were laughing too hard, who cares. Bennett the Sage's review at least prepared me for it, so I was able to share his pain as well as everyone else's pain who saw the OVA.

Thankfully, our cat was in the room, so to make ourselves feel better, we'd reach back to pet her every now and then. Lessened the pain a little bit.
    In my opinion, Psychic Wars is actually worse than Mars of Destruction. MoD is fairly harmless since it's 20 minutes of nothing, but Psychic Wars was painful to watch. The plot twists, the characters, the animation, the premise, the pacing... it was awful. I can't even pretend to like it ironically. To take a quote from it, it's 'Cancer like no other'. Luckily I was watching it in a stream with a bunch of people from a club I'm part of on MAL. Their commentary was the only that kept me from going insane. That and the English dub.

free! 2/12
    genshiken nidaime 2/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo futakomori 26/26 || COMPLETED
    karneval 8/13
    minami-ke omatase 1/2
    one piece 602/-

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

Free! - 3/12
    Servant x Service - 2/-
    Silver Spoon - 1/11
    Space Brothers - 65/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class Cł - 3/13
    The Eccentric Family - 2/13
    WATAMOTE - 2/12
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class Cł - 3/13
    What do you think of this? I was considering starting it but I'm not really sure.
    Also waiting very impatiently for Watamote episode 3

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post
    What do you think of this? I was considering starting it but I'm not really sure.
    Also waiting very impatiently for Watamote episode 3
    im enjoying it. cute girls playing airsoft. at first i thought it was going to be like K-ON where they eat cake and drink tea with a hint of Airsoft, but theres alot of airsoft action in it
    Last edited by wingzx; 19th July 2013 at 7:54 PM.

I watche Grave of the Fireflies today. It was really, really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    In my opinion, Psychic Wars is actually worse than Mars of Destruction. MoD is fairly harmless since it's 20 minutes of nothing, but Psychic Wars was painful to watch. The plot twists, the characters, the animation, the premise, the pacing... it was awful. I can't even pretend to like it ironically. To take a quote from it, it's 'Cancer like no other'. Luckily I was watching it in a stream with a bunch of people from a club I'm part of on MAL. Their commentary was the only that kept me from going insane. That and the English dub.
    I'm finding it harder to decide which is worse, personally, but we were laughing the most during Mars of Destruction than with Psychic Wars even though we made attempts at commentary. We were laughing, but only at our quips and not what was on the screen. I'm actually thinking for the hell of it to check out the other anime on the channel we watched it on, the Bad Anime Library. It's got three others: Frankenstein, Dracula, Sovereign of the Damned (in good condition), and Protectors of the Universe.

That's how much I despise myself apparently.

Anyhoo...

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - 4/25
    Baby Love (OVA)

Baby Love was a little weird considering the main girl's an elementary school girl who looks like a middle-schooler (though it's at least explained it's because she was so determined to grow up, she drank a lot of milk and stuff), and she's in love with a middle-schooler whom she used to watch play basketball as a young girl. I'm able to let this slide due to how young they are (I thought the guy was like eighteen or something), so it's not lolicon. It was... all right. A bit cute, but nothing else.

Now Neuro I've been meaning to get back into, so I've finally gotten past the third episode. I'm watching it with one of my brothers, so it's going to be a bit of a slow climb up the episode ladder. But I'm just so happy I got back around to it after so long.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Blood Lad: 2/10
    Danganronpa the Animation: 2/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 2/10
    Free!: 3/12
    Gintama: 82/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 3/50
    Pandora Hearts: 4/25
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 3/13
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - 4/25
    Yurumates / Yurumates ha?

The only way to describe Yurumates is that it's Azumanga Daioh with "college" roommates. I say "college" because they're supposed to be studying to take college acceptance exams, but they just derp around instead like what real college students do. Yurumates ha? got an animation upgrade in a way, but it's kinda fallen flat when Sae's sister was introduced, but it still had its moments.

I do suggest checking out Yurumates, anyway. It needs some love.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 2/13
    Death Note (Rewatching) - 19/37
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 9/13 On-Hold
    Free! - 2/12
    Highschool DxD New - 2/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 2/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 2/-
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - 2/-
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 3/13
    Servant x Service - 1/- On-Hold
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 14/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 2/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 2/12

2 more shows on the back burner for now. That leaves a total of 35 anime On-Hold for me. Geez, I'm so lazy when it comes to finishing series. I'll tackle those sooner or later (I've said that before...) If anyone wants to give me suggestions of what I should pick back up, let me know. My list is right in my sig.

I'm rewatching Death Note cause I'm doing the most mundane job at work and it literally requires me to barely pay attention, so I wanted to find a way to speed up the time. And, well, it was the only anime I could think of that was dubbed and that I've already watched. It's still a great series so I'm having fun watching it again.

I've said this already, but I love this season so much. So many good anime that I drool in my sleep over them.
    Last edited by Xionea; 20th July 2013 at 4:03 AM.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post

2 more shows on the back burner for now. That leaves a total of 35 anime On-Hold for me. Geez, I'm so lazy when it comes to finishing series. I'll tackle those sooner or later (I've said that before...) If anyone wants to give me suggestions of what I should pick back up, let me know. My list is right in my sig.

I'm rewatching Death Note cause I'm doing the most mundane job at work and it literally requires me to barely pay attention, so I wanted to find a way to speed up the time. And, well, it was the only anime I could think of that was dubbed and that I've already watched. It's still a great series so I'm having fun watching it again.

I've said this already, but I love this season so much. So many good anime that I drool in my sleep over them.
    FMA brotherhood... u need to finish it

If you like Madoka Magica, you should watch Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou. It's pretty boss.

oh and Hyperdimension Neptunia.

If anyone wants to give me suggestions of what I should pick back up, let me know. My list is right in my sig.
    Chihayafuru, K-ON!!, Steins;Gate and Uchuu Kyoudai. If you like massive amounts of loli fanservice then add Vividred as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    If you like Madoka Magica, you should watch Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou. It's pretty boss.
    Also has that OP of the season by LiSA.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Blood Lad 2/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 2/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 3/13
    Dog Days 9/13
    Fantasista Doll 2/12
    Free! 3/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 2/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 2/?
    Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji 3/?
    Gin no Saji 2/11
    High School DxD New 2/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 3/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 2/?
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 2/?
    Kimi no Iru Machi 1/?
    Kiniro Mosaic 2/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 2/12
    Love Lab 3/13
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 2/12
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 2/?
    One Piece 604/?
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 2/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) 3/13
    Senyuu. 2 3/13
    Servant x Service 2/?
    Shingeki no Kyojin 14/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 3/13
    Teekyuu 2 2/12
    Uchouten Kazoku 2/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 2/12

If anyone wants to give me suggestions of what I should pick back up, let me know. My list is right in my sig.
    Chihayafuru 2, Katanagatari, Summer Wars, Nichijou, Toradora!, Steins;Gate, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN How have you not watched that yet...

Attack on Titan - 14
    Eden of the East Movie I: The King of Eden - COMPLETE
    Eden of the East Movie II: Paradise Lost - COMPLETE

Free! - 3
    Hunter X Hunter - 88
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 2
    Servant x Service - 2
    Silver Spoon - 2
    Space Brothers - 65
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 2
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 14
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 2

Marathoned the two Eden of the East movies tonight. To be honest I thought they could have done a lot better, it's hardly a satisfying conclusion.

Since I'm finally done with that series I don't know what I want to watch. Was thinking Gunbuster. Or maybe something Shaft. My list's in my sig as well if anyone wants to give good ol' CC#06 a recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Since I'm finally done with that series I don't know what I want to watch. Was thinking Gunbuster. Or maybe something Shaft. My list's in my sig as well if anyone wants to give good ol' CC#06 a recommendation.
    You should really do something about the fact you haven't seen any Ghost in the Shell.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    You should really do something about the fact you haven't seen any Ghost in the Shell.
    Augh right, forgot about that. I was about to watch it like three years ago but some stuff happened and since then I just haven't.

Not really in the mood for something so serious I think. After Eden of the East and all...

Not really in the mood for something so serious I think.
    Minami-ke?
    My Anime List

If you're recommending Ghost in the Shell, I'm recommending Ninja Scroll because why the hell not. Also no Paranoia Agent? Or Perfect Blue?

Dracula, Sovereign of the Damned

Watched it with one of my brothers. My God. I've never heard any of Harmony Gold's dubs before, so that was painful to sit through. Very clunky. While I could kinda follow the story, the performances was lacking very, very hard. Still pretty good quality for a VHS rip.

Also, has a better love story than Twilight.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 20th July 2013 at 6:58 AM.
    I survived Pupa.

Augh right, forgot about that. I was about to watch it like three years ago but some stuff happened and since then I just haven't.

Not really in the mood for something so serious I think. After Eden of the East and all...
    How about Gintama? 260+ episodes, but after the first 20 or so, they're all worth it. Or the Aria the Animation/Natural/Origination. That so much. Think Hidamari Sketch, but in Venice with a supernatural side. 52 episodes, but that was one of the best things I've seen. So relaxing. Or if you want something Shaft, Arakawa Under the Bridge. Araragi's VA also plays the main character, and Miyuki Sawashiro plays one of the characters in the series and has her own opening song, too. And it's typical Shaft at it's best, so... Or, Natsume's Book of Friends/Mushishi. Both are rather slow paced, but they also have a nice supernatural tone to them
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya: 2/10
    Love Lab: 3/12
    Best Student Council (Rewatching for the 6th or 7th time): 15/26
    Danganronpa: 0/? (Haven't started)
    Watamote: 0/? (Haven't started)

Everyone who isn't watching Love Lab is missing out. it has one of the best OP's I've heard so far.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Page 352 of 531 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast