Page 354 of 531 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast
Results 8,826 to 8,850 of 13273

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 3/13
    Death Note (Rewatching) - 29/37
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 3/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 3/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 4/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 3/-
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - 3/-
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 3/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 15/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 3/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 2/12

Guess I'll have to find another dubbed anime on YouTube soon. Almost finished with Death Note again. (Too bad Brotherhood isn't. I swear it was before...)

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

CC#06, I don't know if you're still looking for recommendations, but it sounds like you're looking for something fun and a bit weird (at least, that's what I gleaned from the "maybe something by Shaft" comment). You said you were interested in Humanity Has Declined before, and I think that would fit your needs nicely.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    CC#06, I don't know if you're still looking for recommendations, but it sounds like you're looking for something fun and a bit weird (at least, that's what I gleaned from the "maybe something by Shaft" comment). You said you were interested in Humanity Has Declined before, and I think that would fit your needs nicely.
    Bingo, I'll watch that after Diebuster.

TWGOK season 3 episode 3...

Oh god.
    So many entertaining momments. Still love this show. I found the sweetest momments to be with Chihiro. But everything else was cute and there were a ton of funny momment in there. x3

keep going TWGOK
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - 6/25
    Shinreigari: Ghost Hound - 4/22
    Quiz Magic Academy: The Original Animation

Well that was pointless. The story wasn't interesting, the characters weren't interesting (didn't help there were too many of them), the animation was nothing spectacular, there was nothing creative or anything that was paid off well, and everything was just pointless. They apparently knew it was a pointless OVA due to the amount of breast and ass lingering (and also pointless) shots they had throughout thirty minutes. Might as well just make an ecchi if you're going to do that instead of proper character development. It was a waste of time. Little Witch Acadamia told a better story with better characters in thirty minutes.

The only reason I checked it out was because it's supposedly a Magical Girl, or at least dealt with witches, and also because it starts with "Q", and I'd like to watch at least one anime of every alphabet. I could've gone with Queen's Blade I suppose, but looking it up, I don't think I would've enjoyed it anymore than I did with this OVA. I dunno...

Might as well go wash my eyes out with Ghost Hound, then.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 14/24
    Attack on Titan - 14/25
    Blood Lad - 2/10
    Danganronpa: The Animation - 3/13

Heartcatch Precure! - 28/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 88/?
    KINMOZA! - 3/12
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 2/26

Oreimo Season 2 - 13/16
    Space Brothers - 65/?
    Sunday Without God - 2/13
    The Eccentric Family - 2/13
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 2/12
    WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 2/12

I found the second episode of Blood Lad really dull. It seemed very rushed, as if they just wanted to plough through the story at maximum speed without making it interesting.

Kinmoza has settled into a rhythm of not quite being funny enough or touching enough to be worth following. A shame, because parts of the first episode showed potential.

Everything else was good, although I have some doubts about Danganronpa. It feels similar to the Ace Attorney series, only a bit more rushed with less interesting characters. I'd say its success will hinge either on what it does outside the cycle of murder and trial, or how it'll break said cycle.

I changed my mind about putting TWGOK on hold because the second episode was really good - there's an excitingly unfamiliar air of mystery and danger present here. The Eccentric Family is another show I've changed my mind about; I don't think I enjoyed the first episode as much because I'd read previews that gave a lot of things away.

Still got to watch more stuff before I'm caught up!
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - 8/25
    Shinreigari: Ghost Hound - 8/22

Wow, episode seven of Neuro was brutal, not gonna lie. I didn't expect that at all, my jaw literally dropped along with my brother's. Awesome.

Ghost Hound has gotten really interesting, though I don't think the "NOPE" moments are no more. There was maybe one or two "NOPE" moments, but otherwise, I was just sitting here, unable to take my eyes off the computer screen. Very, very interesting. I wonder what will happen next... and if I should continue watching this at night ._., I don't know if that's a good idea.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

free! 3/12
    genshiken nidaime 2/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 1/26
    mewtwo: kakusei e no prologue 1/1 || COMPLETED
    minami-ke omatase 1/2
    one piece 602/-
    watashi ga Motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 1/12

- specials -
    ao no exorcist movie 1/1 || COMPLETED
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

I've watched the first two episodes of Rozen Maiden 2013 most recently; have to say I'm fairly surprised at the direction this version of the series is taking (I didn't follow the reboot manga) so it's bringing fresh enjoyment to one of my earliest series.

I have intentions to pick up Attack on Titan and Danganronpa eventually.

On a lark, I watched only episode 10 of Valvrave the Liberator after hearing all the controversy surrounding it. Let's just say that even without that infamous scene, I'm not motivated to watch more. I enjoyed Code Geass and Star Driver, and I even tolerated Guilty Crown, but this show doesn't give me anything to want to see.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    I found the second episode of Blood Lad really dull. It seemed very rushed, as if they just wanted to plough through the story at maximum speed without making it interesting.
    I would argue that one of the big problems with Blood Lad -- on top of all of this -- is that it tries a little too hard to be too many things at once, and tends to fail at being any of them. I would be hard-pressed to call it straight-up "bad," but I would so much rather spend my time watching Gintama.

And yet instead, I spend that time playing Phantasy Star Online. Brilliant plan!
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - 8/25
    Shinreigari: Ghost Hound - 8/22
    Elf 17

It's a fairly nice OVA, I was a bit surprised by how much I enjoyed it. It looks like it may have been promoting a new series or something due to the "and the adventure continues" ending, and I'm pretty saddened to know there was nothing more after this. I'd like to see where they went next. Ah well, at least it was nice to enjoy a good obscure OVA. Though I wonder if it's called "Elf 17" because the girl's an elf, and she may be 17... I dunno, it's a weird title.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    On a lark, I watched only episode 10 of Valvrave the Liberator after hearing all the controversy surrounding it. Let's just say that even without that infamous scene, I'm not motivated to watch more. I enjoyed Code Geass and Star Driver, and I even tolerated Guilty Crown, but this show doesn't give me anything to want to see.
    Valvrave is one of the biggest cluster****s I have ever watched. Though, much like Guilty Crown it has a couple of redeeming factors. The first being that god tier OP, hopefully the second season can have one just as good. The second being it has some damn good seiyuu voicing characters, like Tomatsu Haruka, Seto Asami, Fukuyama Jun, Miyano Mamoru, Nakamura Yuuichi, Kotobuki Minako, Horie Yui Kaji Yuki, Mizuki Nana, Toyosaki Aki, and of course the best of the bunch, Ono Daisuke.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 3/13
    free! 3/12
    genshiken nidaime 3/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 1/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    minami-ke omatase 1/2
    one piece 602/-
    watashi ga Motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 3/13
    Death Note (Rewatching) - 37/37 Completed
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 3/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 3/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 4/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 3/-
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - 3/-
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 3/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 15/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 3/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 3/12

I still think Death Note is pretty awesome. Especially that last episode. Gives me chills every time.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    TWGOK season 3 episode 3...

Oh god.
    So many entertaining momments. Still love this show. I found the sweetest momments to be with Chihiro. But everything else was cute and there were a ton of funny momment in there. x3

keep going TWGOK
    Yeah I saw that too. As someone who has watched the entirity of the anime but not read a single chapter of the manga, I kinda struggled to grapse everything that that supposedly happened in the manga. But 3 episodes in I am beginning put some of the pieces together. (I am still mad that they didn't show the genderswap conquest, that one looked like it was funny.)

GJ-bu: 5/12 Now I am usually not a big fan of Slice of Life, having little to no plot and/or storyline usually tends to be a turn-off for me. However I have found 2 exceptions so far: Acchi Kochi and GJ-bu. Gj-bu is just so funny and all the characters are enjoyable (So far I dont have any of the characters which isn't normal because I usually tend to strongly dislike one character for one reason)
    The World God Only Knows: The Goddess Arc 3/- I talked about it above ^^
    Watamote 3/12 3 episodes in and it is still going on strong. So far still a 10/10 in my eyes. There are very few times I find myself not smiling while watching this anime. Again I impatiently wait for the next episode to come out...

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post
    Yeah I saw that too. As someone who has watched the entirity of the anime but not read a single chapter of the manga, I kinda struggled to grapse everything that that supposedly happened in the manga. But 3 episodes in I am beginning put some of the pieces together. (I am still mad that they didn't show the genderswap conquest, that one looked like it was funny.)
    the yui conquest is my favorite by far. maybe if we get lucky we will get a ova of it. i still love seeing yui in the goddess arc tho. just love how shes always the one capturing keima and not the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    the yui conquest is my favorite by far. maybe if we get lucky we will get a ova of it. i still love seeing yui in the goddess arc tho. just love how shes always the one capturing keima and not the other way around
    Yeah I agree, Its just so funny, and the gift... I laughed for the entirity of that scene

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post
    Yeah I agree, Its just so funny, and the gift... I laughed for the entirity of that scene
    ya she loves keima in girl clothes. be prepared for trap keima next episode.

I haven't read the manga either but Yui's a really fun character.

Remember the 3 F's!

Follow!
    Foolish!
    Fukanzennaketsumatsu!

I'm currently going to get into the Naruto series and later on the Bleach series.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    I'm currently going to get into the Naruto series and later on the Bleach series.
    hope ur prepared for a filler fest

hope ur prepared for a filler fest
    Trust me I am. I'm well aware of Naruto's filler arcs and prepared for it.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Trust me I am. I'm well aware of Naruto's filler arcs and prepared for it.
    i dropped both naruto and bleach :P. only big 3 animes im watching is One Piece

Attack on Titan: 15/25
    Blood Lad: 3/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 2/12
    Danganronpa-The Animation: 3/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 2/10
    Free!: 3/12
    Gatchaman Crowds: 2/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 3/-
    Gin no Saji: 2/11
    High School DxD New: 3/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 89/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 4/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 3/-

Kiniro Mosaic: 3/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 2/12
    Love Lab: 3/13
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 1: Hajimari no Monogatari 1/1 COMPLETED
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 2: Eien no Monogatari 1/1 COMPLETED

Monogatari Series: Second Season: 3/-
    One Piece: 605/?
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 2/13
    Samurai Champloo: 2/26
    Servant x Service: 3/-
    Sunday Without God: 3/-
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu: 3/13

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 15/24
    Toriko: 114/?
    Uchouten Kazoku: 3/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 66/?
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 3/12
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation 2/12
    Naruto: Shippuuden 321/∞
    Kiss x Sis OVA 8/?
    Turning Girls ONA 6/?
    Love Lab 3/13
    Servant x Service 2/13
    Kiniro Mosaic 2/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 3/?
    Teekyuu 2 2/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 4/12
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 3/12
    Maji de Otaku na English! Ribbon-chan: Eigo de Tatakau Mahou Shoujo - 1/?
    Silver Spoon 1/11
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 1: Hajimari no Monogatari - Complete
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 2: Eien no Monogatari - Complete

Mewtwo: Kakusei e no Prologue 1/1 Complete

Hishoka Drop The Animation 1/?
    Hump Bang! 2/?
    Brandish 2/?
    First Love 3/?
    Unsweet: Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi 1/?
    Tropical Kiss 2/?
    Namanaka Hyaku Percent! 3/?
    Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend? 2/?
    Koutetsu no Majo Annerose 2/?
    Mouryou no Nie 2/?
    Rinkan Club 3/?
    Koiito Kinenbi The Animation 1/?
    Papa Love: Kyonyuubi Shiritsu Musume 2/?
    Chikan no Licence 2/?
    Idol Kouhosei 1/?
    Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki 1/?
    Chu Shite Agechau: Oshikake Onee-san no Seikou Chiryou 2/?
    Ane Koi 2/?
    Soushisouai Note The Animation 2/?
    Saimin Jutsu Zero 1/?
    Rin x Sen + Ran -> Sem Cross Mix: Haru Urara, Uragiri to Zetsubou no Kisetsu-hen 1/? -
    M Okui: Last Order 1/?
    Last edited by Jb; 24th July 2013 at 6:25 AM.

Page 354 of 531 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast