Page 357 of 526 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,925 of 13135

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Anime Chart for Fall 2013

Looks like a garbage season except for the masterpiece that will be Kill la Kill.
    The movie section looks great but those are always another year off anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Anime Chart for Fall 2013

Looks like a garbage season except for the masterpiece that will be Kill la Kill.
    The movie section looks great but those are always another year off anyways.
    Them movies. That Kara no Kyoukai, that Chuunibyou, that Ghost in the Shell: ARISE (which will be released on BD fairly shortly after it's cinema airing), that Madoka.

Also looking forward to the new Captain Harlock movie, trailer looks epic.

Still hoping Refrain gets announced for Fall.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Them movies. That Kara no Kyoukai, that Chuunibyou, that Ghost in the Shell: ARISE (which will be released on BD fairly shortly after it's cinema airing), that Madoka.
    Those, and Persona 3. I recently finished the game so I'm excited to see it animated.

And as disappointed as I was with the first season of Little Busters I still would like to see Refrain soon.

Kill la Kill may be the best of the season. Nagi o Asukara, Non Non Biyori, and Pupa caught my eye, though. For movies, it was definitely the Madoka movie, and the new Studio Ghibli film (the one called "Kaze Tachinu" just came out, right?).
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Kill la KillFor movies, it was definitely the Madoka movie, and the new Studio Ghibli film (the one called "Kaze Tachinu" just came out, right?).
    You should watch Kara no Kyoukai and Ghost in the Shell so you can be hype for those as well.
    My Anime List

The Tatami Galaxy - 2/11
    Angel's Egg

A rather obscure film that's pretty much an artsy-fartsy film, but it's one of the better ones out there. It focuses mostly on sound and visuals, there's not a lot of dialogue. Except for a spoken sentence (most likely a thought) in the beginning of the movie, up until around the 24-minute mark, there's no dialogue, and even then, it's kept sparse. It was rather enjoyable, and very pretty. Unfortunately, I have a brother that was screaming bloody murder by the end, so the emotional atmosphere was ruined for me, but I still really liked it. Not sure if I would watch it again, but I'd like to find its soundtrack, because I really liked the choir throughout it.

EDIT: By the way, it was directed by Mamoru Oshii. Possibly more well-known here as director of the Ghost in the Shell movie.

Found Video Girl Ai on YouTube, and as it's a six-episode OVA, I may watch that soon in between episodes of Tatami Galaxy. Just depends on my mood, I suppose.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 28th July 2013 at 7:31 AM.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S- 16/24
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu- 4/12

Wow, the Sisters arc was fantastic. Way better than anything in the first season. Luckily Touma's appearance didn't screw it up too badly. I expected more punching preceded by long winded moral speeches. Shame it's almost certainly going to be mostly filler for the rest of the show and the second arc isn't going to be nearly as good as this one. But hey, 16 episodes of plot and minimal (And surprisingly good) filler is better than 12 episodes with half filler and half plot.

Even though I really liked Sister's Noise, the new opening doesn't sound too bad from the preview. Can't wait to see the full thing next week

You guys were really misleading when describing the new episode of Rambo Girls. I was expecting someone to die. It was actually a pretty good episode to be honest. Even if the 'Aim without aiming' thing doesn't actually make a whole lot of sense. Also it has the best ED of the Season.

Can't wait to see Madoka III. I'm hoping it's less Madoka 3.0 and more End of Madoka Magica

Those, and Persona 3. I recently finished the game so I'm excited to see it animated.

And as disappointed as I was with the first season of Little Busters I still would like to see Refrain soon.
    I'll bet you guys 5 bucks Madoka is delayed again. It's been 2 years since Kizumonogatari has been announced and Shaft said it would be out before the second season when they released the Nekomonogatari specials. And knowing Shaft, that'll happen to the Madoka movie, too.

Aside from that, I can't wait to see what else airs during this season. That list is too small
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Madoka is probably not going to be delayed at this point. They've got foreign release dates and everything

I didn't notice IS2 getting released this fall. I thought it was going to be delayed to winter.

Outbreak company looks like it has a ridiculously stupid plot. it's like crossing hentai with loli's and action, which won't work out so well, probably.

Non non byori: well, I am fond of slice of life but another all female cast? after love lab and kitakubu katsudou kiroku I don't think I'm mentally ready for another one quite yet.

sekai no ichiban tsuyoka naritai! : that plot just looks like another anime that's supposed to be more pleasing to males or something. a female idol getting injured by a wrestler, then avenges what happens by doing exactly what happened to her... I might need the PV to explain this one to me.

Kill la Kill at least looks awesome in terms of art and plot.

oh yeah, then pokemon XY. "satoshi will remain as protagonist"...
    Well, I wasn't planning on watching this anyway.

2 seitokai BD/OVA/DVD/Specials.... Yay. (no student council anime will ever actually top my opinion of Gokujou Seitokai though.)

another studio ghibli movie and the Persona 3 movie... Well, better start playing my Persona 3 game more. anyway, this season doesn't look that great overall. but things will still surprise me probably. Watamote surprised me with it's relatability.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Madoka is probably not going to be delayed at this point. They've got foreign release dates and everything
    Hmm. Still doesn't mean there's not a possibility. It is Shaft

Attack on Titan: 16/25
    Blood Lad: 3/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 3/12
    Danganronpa-The Animation: 4/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 3/10

Free!: 4/12
    Gatchaman Crowds: 3/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 4/-

Gin no Saji: 3/11
    High School DxD New: 3/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 90/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 4/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 3/-
    Kimi no Iru Machi: 2/-
    Kiniro Mosaic: 4/12

Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 3/12
    Love Lab: 4/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season: 4/-
    One Piece: 606/?
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 4/13

Samurai Champloo: 2/26
    Servant x Service: 4/-
    Sunday Without God: 3/-
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu: 3/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 16/24
    Toriko: 114/?
    Uchouten Kazoku: 3/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 67/?
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 3/12
    Last edited by Eternal Darkness; 28th July 2013 at 9:22 AM.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

The concept of Gundam Build Fighters seems pretty cute, but I've given up hope on anything modern with "Gundam" in the title.

Kill la Kill could be either very good or very bad.

I sincerely hope this is incomplete and we will still see another season of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure this fall.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    Hmm. Still doesn't mean there's not a possibility. It is Shaft
    The way you said it is as if it's almost certainly going to be delayed. Shaft or no, the possiblity of something like that happening this late into production are very slim. It's not even worth mentioning it's that unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    The concept of Gundam Build Fighters seems pretty cute, but I've given up hope on anything modern with "Gundam" in the title.
    You obviously haven't been watching Unicorn. Gundam Origins which will be airing next year should be good as well.

The way you said it is as if it's almost certainly going to be delayed. Shaft or no, the possiblity of something like that happening this late into production are very slim. It's not even worth mentioning it's that unlikely.
    Let's also keep in mind the Kizumonogatari has never actually had an airing date announced, unlike Madoka.
    My Anime List

The Tatami Galaxy - 2/11
    Yurumates 3D
    Yurumates 3D Plus
    Yurumates (2012) OVA

Eh heh heh, just like the characters, I went ahead to just watch Yurumates instead of Tatami Galaxy because I don't know. I actually thought Yurumates 3D would be just a reboot of the original Yurumates, and while it kinda was, they always did something different, and they did have different scenarios. I giggled a lot more, in fact. It's indeed a cute series, I'm happy I decided to watch it.
    I survived Pupa.

Gintama reference in Hyperdimension hehe

Spoiler:- .:

Also, dat kinect

Last edited by Jb; 29th July 2013 at 5:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Gintama reference in Hyperdimension hehe

I wonder how Gintama will react to this. Because they will

Attack on Titan: 16/25
    Blood Lad: 4/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 3/12
    Danganronpa-The Animation: 4/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 3/10
    Gatchaman Crowds: 3/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 4/-
    Gin no Saji: 3/11
    High School DxD New: 4/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 90/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 4/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 3/-
    Kimi no Iru Machi: 3/-
    Kiniro Mosaic: 4/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 3/12
    Love Lab: 4/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season: 4/-
    One Piece: 606/?
    Samurai Champloo: 2/26
    Servant x Service: 4/-
    Sunday Without God: 3/-
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu: 3/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 16/24
    Toriko: 114/?
    Uchouten Kazoku: 4/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 67/?
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 3/12
    Douglas Adams

Blood Lad 4/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 3/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 4/13
    Fantasista Doll 4/12
    Free! 4/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 3/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 4/?
    Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji 4/?
    Gin no Saji 3/11
    High School DxD New 4/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 4/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 3/?
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 4/?
    Kimi no Iru Machi 3/?
    Kiniro Mosaic 4/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 3/12
    Love Lab 4/12
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 4/12
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 7/12
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 4/?
    One Piece 606/?
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 3/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) 4/13
    Senyuu. 2 4/13
    Servant x Service 4/?
    Shingeki no Kyojin 16/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 4/13
    Teekyuu 2 4/12
    Toaru Majutsu no Index 24/24
    Toaru Majutsu no Index II 24/24
    Uchouten Kazoku 4/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 3/12

Well Index was a great series that i put off for some time. now i need to catch up to railgun but i might just wait till S2 is over and just marathon both seasons

Blood Lad: 3/10
    Danganronpa the Animation: 2/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 3/10
    Gintama: 83/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 6/50
    Pandora Hearts: 4/25
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I'll comment on the other stuff some other time maybe, it's getting late so I don't feel like making this post too long I should probably just not post then. But I have to ask, what does the middle/climax/chorus of the TV-size "Dimemsion Tripper" actually say/mean?

In my fansubber i-it's Commie they translated it to: "Everything's pure ; You're a Dimension Tripper". I happened to stumble upon this: /watch?v=Np2QJ9ZoWn4 though, and... oh man, how does FUNi of all people even translate it like that? I know Commie and other fansubbers aren't prefect, nor official companies, but... wow, how did they even get "Happyfulx∞ ; Cure☆pure dimension tripper!!!!" out of that. Am I missing something? Is that how it's written in the official lyrics?

But relating to Hyperdimension Neptunia, I though I wasn't going to like it with the first episode but I really am enjoying it now. Update on what I've watched in my next post.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Still hoping Refrain gets announced for Fall.
    Well, would you look at that, Refrain confimred for AOTS Fall.

My Anime List

Well, would you look at that, Refrain confimred for AOTS Fall.

The reaction to Little Buster's was pretty negative, but I liked what I saw. It was at least better than Angel Beats. Guess I better get to finishing the show. Especially with the promise that it's 'Better than After Story' (Which I'm still not sure what to think of since Kanon is my favourite).

The reaction to Little Buster's was pretty negative, but I liked what I saw. It was at least better than Angel Beats. Guess I better get to finishing the show. Especially with the promise that it's 'Better than After Story' (Which I'm still not sure what to think of since Kanon is my favourite).
    In my opinion the VN is better than everything else Key has released so far. There's no reason this can't be great, J.C. Stuff just need to knock it out of the park the way they did with Toradora!

It also seems like they're going to be using an original OP and ED, kind of disappointed they want be using Song for Friends as the ED. I just hope they were smart enough to get Maeda Jun in to write the songs.
    My Anime List

In my opinion the VN is better than everything else Key has released so far. There's no reason this can't be great, J.C. Stuff just need to knock it out of the park the way they did with Toradora!

It also seems like they're going to be using an original OP and ED, kind of disappointed they want be using Song for Friends as the ED. I just hope they were smart enough to get Maeda Jun in to write the songs.
    With a lot of the sub par shows they've done, I always keep forgetting that they did the anime for the greatest love story ever told. Plus if the amazing job they've done with Railgun S so far is any indication, I'd say they're improving. I trust them on this one

Hopefully they pick the right songs for the OP and ED themes. I liked the After Story OP even more than the first one and felt it worked perfectly, but I hated how the upbeat pop song at the end of every episode almost always managed to clash with the tone. Dango Daikazoku would have been a much better fit.

I should also probably get around to playing Little Buster's some time soon

Hopefully they pick the right songs for the OP and ED themes. I liked the After Story OP even more than the first one and felt it worked perfectly, but I hated how the upbeat pop song at the end of every episode almost always managed to clash with the tone. Dango Daikazoku would have been a much better fit.
    Song for Friends certainly wouldn't have had that problem.

J.C. Staff better use Little Jumper as the ED for the final episode though.
    My Anime List

Page 357 of 526 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast