Page 358 of 531 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,950 of 13263

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Well, would you look at that, Refrain confimred for AOTS Fall.

That picture looks cool. Knowing Key, it's something depressing

Maybe they'll have a different director this time around, too. Hopefully the one who did Railgun S and Toradora, rather than the guy who did the first season of Little Busters!

In any case, is this 2-cour as well? I heard many times that it'd work better as one-cour, due to it not being as long as After Story, but I've also heard that it would be 2-cour
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I did see 24 episodes mentioned, that turned out to be a mistranslation on the part of someone on MAL though. I think it'd need to go 13-14 episodes if they just finish off common, Rin, than Kurugaya's routes before jumping into Refrain. On the off chance that they chucked in EX routes it could go to 24 episodes easily, but there are certain massive spoiler reasons why they shouldn't include the EX routes.

EDIT: Apparently Lia will be performing the new OP and ED, kind of disappointed it wont be Rita, but Lia is still great.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 29th July 2013 at 3:07 PM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

EDIT: Apparently Lia will be performing the new OP and ED, kind of disappointed it wont be Rita, but Lia is still great.
    Good call on JC Staff's part

Well, would you look at that, Refrain confimred for AOTS Fall.
    Can't even joke about this, Kill la Kill is coming, ready to knock everything else out of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Especially with the promise that it's 'Better than After Story'
    I'm still holding Jolteon91 to this regardless of if he even said it or not.

No problems here. I've been hoping for Lia ever since the first Little Busters!.

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 3/13
    free! 4/12
    genshiken nidaime 3/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 2/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    minami-ke omatase 1/2
    one piece 602/-
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Can't even joke about this, Kill la Kill is coming, ready to knock everything else out of the park.
    Not even joking 100% super serious. I'd bash Kill la Kill, but I can't hate on something coming out of Trigger.

I'm still holding Jolteon91 to this regardless of if he even said it or not.
    I will always stand by the VN being better, that includes Refrain> After Story. Whether or not J.C. Staff do it justice is another thing entirely.
    My Anime List

A studio never tells me how good a series is going to be, only what style it's likely to have. So in the case of Little Busters!, I'm neutral on J.C. Staff producing Refrain as well - their style could easily be a good fit, but who knows how well it'll be executed? The only production studio I can think of that's been consistently great in my eyes is White Fox, but I've only seen three series from them.

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 16/24
    Attack on Titan - 16/25
    Danganronpa: The Animation - 4/13
    Heartcatch Precure! - 29/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 90/?
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 4/26

Oreimo Season 2 - 13/16
    Space Brothers - 67/?
    Sunday Without God - 3/13
    The Eccentric Family - 4/13
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 3/12
    WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 3/12

I love how Knuckle felt the need to take off his shirt in preparation for dropping some intense maths on Gon.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

I will always stand by the VN being better, that includes Refrain> After Story. Whether or not J.C. Staff do it justice is another thing entirely.
    Rewrite > Refrain

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Rewrite > Refrain
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Master View Post
    I'll comment on the other stuff some other time maybe, it's getting late so I don't feel like making this post too long I should probably just not post then. But I have to ask, what does the middle/climax/chorus of the TV-size "Dimemsion Tripper" actually say/mean?

In my fansubber i-it's Commie they translated it to: "Everything's pure ; You're a Dimension Tripper". I happened to stumble upon this: /watch?v=Np2QJ9ZoWn4 though, and... oh man, how does FUNi of all people even translate it like that? I know Commie and other fansubbers aren't prefect, nor official companies, but... wow, how did they even get "Happyfulx∞ ; Cure☆pure dimension tripper!!!!" out of that. Am I missing something? Is that how it's written in the official lyrics?
    Pffft, it probably does say that. I mean. Happyful times infinity, and Cure star pure dimension tripper...

...I have no idea. lol

On a side note, I am suddenly loving this fate/kalied liner....You know what, I'm going to contiune to call it fate/MAGICAL GIRL variant. Yeah that'll work.

But anyway, I've been taking a liking to the series. Episode 4 was BY FAR my favorite episode yet. Acheivements in ignorance Illya. (>: D) The battle scene was also suberp. I think I'm starting to see the appeal of fate/whatever shows. I wonder if they're similar somewhat. ALL MAGICAL GIRLS CAN FLY BY THE WAY.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I watched Night on the Galactic Railroad. It was neat, the main character has the same voice as Ash from Pokemon.

loved the newest episode of TWGOK watching the vulcanas scene animated was so awesome

Free! - 4/12
    Servant x Service - 4/-
    Silver Spoon - 3/11
    Space Brothers - 67/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class Cł - 4/13
    The Eccentric Family - 4/13
    WATAMOTE - 3/12

Well, Gun Club (that's what I'm calling it) certainly took a turn.
    Done here.

Kind of off topic but last night I read a manga called "Molester Man". It's a manga made from a 2channer's story of when he got mistaken for a stalker. Easily the best love story I've seen since Toradora. Strongly encourage people to read it.

Yeah but of course I don't play VNs. Lately P3P and Virtue's Last Reward have been good "gateway drugs" though.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    A studio never tells me how good a series is going to be, only what style it's likely to have.
    Well said.

The only production studio I can think of that's been consistently great in my eyes is White Fox, but I've only seen three series from them.
    I've seen all of their series excluding Tears to Tiara. Katanagatari and Steins;Gate are fantastic the rest are good tier.

Robotics;Notes 6/22
    Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle 5/26
    xxxHOLiC: Manatsu no Yoru no Yume 1/1
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru 13/13
    Zetman 3/13

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 4/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 4/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 4/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 5/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 4/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - 3/13
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 2: Eien no Monogatari - 1/1 Completed
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 4/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 15/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 3/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 3/12

I want those To Love-Ru Darkness OVAs to air already...

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Shingeki no Kyojin 16/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 4/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 4/?
    Kimi no Iru Machi 3/?

Danganronpa the Animation 4/13
    Servant x Service 1/?

It wasn't as enjoyable as the last episode, but it was still a fantastic episode of TWGOK, and it seemed less rushed as well. It is just a shame that the lack of Fiore meant one of Vulcan's best scenes was cut out. All is good, though, as next week is Yui-centric.

I didn't find the first episode of Servant X Service laugh out loud funny (Hasebe caused a few smirks, though) but it was certainly enjoyable.

I keep noticing that I'm probably repeatedly C/P-ing an old list. Oh well.

Blood Lad: 3/10?
    Danganronpa the Animation: 4/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 4/10
    Free!: 4/12
    Gintama: 83/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 6/50
    Pandora Hearts: 4/25
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 4/13

Jesus, but my desire to continue with Blood Lad is low. I don't really think I want to drop it, but I just... have liked this less and less with each episode since I started it.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Well, based on what Jolteon91 says about Little Busters: Refrain, I'll have to look forward to it, then. I'm thinking about having Little Busters! be the first anime of the new year I watch, since I said I won't watch Little Busters! until it's complete.

The Tatami Galaxy - 2/11
    Video Girl Ai - 1/6

I'm actually a bit surprised by what I saw in the first episode of the OVA. I never read the manga, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. So if my experience with this OVA is good, I may hunt down the manga one of these days.

Also, attempted to watch Tatami Galaxy episode 3, but got interrupted by class starting. So I'll restart it again here soon.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

jesus what's with all the wrestling reaction images

Attack on Titan - 16
    Free! - 4
    Humanity Has Declined - 2
    Hunter X Hunter - 90
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 4
    Servant x Service - 4
    Silver Spoon - 3
    Space Brothers - 67
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 4
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 16
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 3

Taking a short break from Humanity Has Declined. Read another manga by YOKO, this time Onai Master Kurosawa. Surprisingly insightful for a manga about a guy jerking it in the girls bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Kind of off topic but last night I read a manga called "Molester Man". It's a manga made from a 2channer's story of when he got mistaken for a stalker. Easily the best love story I've seen since Toradora. Strongly encourage people to read it.
    Sounds like a case of "don't judge a work by its title". And looking it up on MAL, it's ranked at number ten. Damn. I need to read this now.

Still have to watch Toradora! though...

The Tatami Galaxy - 5/11
    Video Girl Ai - 1/6

Episode 5 is a bit hilarious to me since it's 2013, and yet wacko people like that still exist, so it's also a bit of a "funny aneurysm moment" for me. So weird.

Also, I know I said this before, but is it just me or is time really non-existent with this show? I know every episode is pretty much 20 minutes long, but it feels so much shorter. Also, I wonder if I'm becoming adjusted to the narrator's speech...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

So ya dog and scissors just gets stupider every episode but its so stupid its funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    yes yes you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Sounds like a case of "don't judge a work by its title". And looking it up on MAL, it's ranked at number ten. Damn. I need to read this now.
    That high huh? I'm not so surprised, it was really enjoyable.

That's also a good one, like Tatami Galaxy. Well, it's not like Tatami Galaxy at all (not much is really) but they're both great shows that have wormed their way into my top ten this year. I'm a sucker for romance I guess because Toradora was really good at pulling me in emotionally. Same thing with Molester Man last night.

Episode 5 is a bit hilarious to me since it's 2013, and yet wacko people like that still exist, so it's also a bit of a "funny aneurysm moment" for me. So weird.
    As someone who also watched Tatami Galaxy in 2013 that too gave me a chuckle.

Reminds me of when Chuunibyou did a 2012 reference, really close to the "big day". Have any other anime done this too?

Also, I know I said this before, but is it just me or is time really non-existent with this show? I know every episode is pretty much 20 minutes long, but it feels so much shorter. Also, I wonder if I'm becoming adjusted to the narrator's speech...
    That first sentence made me think you were talking about this:

But I think I get what you mean.

Blood Lad 4/-
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 3/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 4/13
    Fantasista Doll 4/12
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 4/10

Free! 4/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 3/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 4/-
    Gin no Saji 3/11
    Hunter x Hunter 90/-
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 4/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyuobi 4/-
    Kiniro Mosaic 4/12

Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 3/12
    Love Lab 4/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 4/-
    Naruto Shippuden 322/-
    Recorder to Randoseru Miミ☆ 3/-
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 4/12
    Servant x Service 3/-
    Shingeki no Kyojin 15/25
    Soul Eater 13/51
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 4/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 15/24
    Uchouten Kazoku 3/12
    Uchuu Kyoudai 67/-
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 4/12
    My Anime List

Page 358 of 531 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast