Page 363 of 530 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,075 of 13241

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Man Tales of Xillia is really going to take up alot of my anime watching time.

Though i started Steins;Gate not to long ago im really excited to see how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    SAO (Sword Art Online) complete!
    As much as I'd like to rant on SAO, I'd rather not... I don't need 1,000 people on my as* over an anime that's poorly received by anjme fans anyway. I'll summarize my thoughts.
    It's bad. Not as bad as people make out to be but it has a heap of problems, not so much in season 1 but season 2 really made me want to just give up entirely.
    Sounds like you and I are on the same wave length. Watching the second half as it aired was a pain. I just wanted it to end. But everything I can say about the show has already been said way too many times so I'll leave it at that. I've said it a lot of times, but anyone who thinks SAO is the worst thing they've ever seen (Or even amongst the worst) hasn't seen anything
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 7th August 2013 at 8:33 AM.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - 18/26
    X-Men - 6/12

I believe the "banquet" referred to the new witch celebrating her promotion in which she pretty much wallowed happily in the blood of her guests. She was a blast, albeit sadistic. She sure got power-hungry very, very quickly.

So yeah, will most likely finish it up tomorrow. I look forward to it, even if it may end on a weird note.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Blood Lad 5/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 4/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 5/13
    Fantasista Doll 5/12
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 5/10

Free! 4/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 4/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 5/13
    Gin no Saji 4/11
    Hunter x Hunter 91/-
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 5/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyuobi 5/13
    Kiniro Mosaic 5/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 4/12
    Love Lab 5/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 5/-

Naruto Shippuden 322/-
    Recorder to Randoseru Miミ☆ 4/-
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 5/12
    Servant x Service 5/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 17/25
    Soul Eater 17/51
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 5/13
    Tamayura: More Aggressive 5/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 17/24
    Uchouten Kazoku 5/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai 68/-
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 5/12

Fantasista Dolls is sooooooooooo bad.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    yes. yes it is. its so hard to sit thru it, also i really dislike the MC alot

yes. yes it is. its so hard to sit thru it, also i really dislike the MC alot
    Well ****, because that's on my "plan to watch" list. I rarely drop shows anyway, so I'm probably still going to put myself through it no matter what. I heard about how boring Red Data Girl is, and yet I'm still personally willing to sit through it when I get to it... eventually. Same with School Days, because I want to see the badness for myself I hate myself so much. I've just been negative about myself lately... why else do I intentionally torture myself with bad anime?

...actually, I don't watch them alone, but it still counts. Watching Protectors of Universe hurt, longest 90 minutes of my life. Didn't help the video was off-sync by five seconds. That's how much I hated myself that day.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Well ****, because that's on my "plan to watch" list. I rarely drop shows anyway, so I'm probably still going to put myself through it no matter what. I heard about how boring Red Data Girl is, and yet I'm still personally willing to sit through it when I get to it... eventually. Same with School Days, because I want to see the badness for myself I hate myself so much. I've just been negative about myself lately... why else do I intentionally torture myself with bad anime?
    School Days is such a hilarious cluster****, seriously. It's not even a drama like it wants to be, it's an unintentional black comedy almost like The Room. I'd recommend just marathoning it like I did to get it out of the way, and see if you can get some friends in on it somehow to mock it with you.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    School Days is such a hilarious cluster****, seriously. It's not even a drama like it wants to be, it's an unintentional black comedy almost like The Room. I'd recommend just marathoning it like I did to get it out of the way, and see if you can get some friends in on it somehow to mock it with you.
    So I hear.

I don't know many friends xD. I'd do it with my brothers, but as part of their preparation for leaving for their two-year missions, they're slowly weeding themselves off the computer and anime for now--unless it's a bit more friendly (one of my brothers and I are going to watch Fighting Foodons together as soon as possible for the nostalgic lulz) but that's not the point. I'm also not going to subject my fourteen-year-old brother to it, so I'm pretty much going in solo. I just have to find a day to do it, and get the right preparations. If you have any suggests, I'd like to hear it.
    I survived Pupa.

They really should animate Summer Days or Shiny Days. I'd even settle for Cross Days.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 7th August 2013 at 10:24 AM.
    My Anime List

I should really start watching this School Days anime to see how bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I just have to find a day to do it, and get the right preparations. If you have any suggests, I'd like to hear it.
    Treat it like sitting down to watch a movie. Gather up whatever snacks and drinks you prefer, suspend all standards of taste and just take the plunge. It's so hilariously bad that you'll either be bored stiff by it or die of laughter.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Spoiler:- Live action Silver Spoon:

That Tamako.
    My Anime List

Really have to get to watching School Days some time so I can see how 'deep' and 'psychological' it is. Hoping it's at least marginally less pretentious than Aku no Hana
        Spoiler:- Live action Silver Spoon:

That Tamako.
    That's... actually not bad.

NOT YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm a gonna cry now...

*cries in a corner*

I wanna play it....I wanna....

Okay so, I guess watching the cutscenes and skits of Tales of Xillia counts as an anime...so there, I'm watching that...T^T
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

The Big O: 2/26
    Blood Lad: 5/10
    Danganronpa the Animation: 5/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 5/10
    Free!: 4/12
    Gintama: 83/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 8/50
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 5/13

I'm pretty sure that, when I was younger, The Big O was my favorite anime. I don't know what this says about me, though.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 7th August 2013 at 7:53 PM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I watched Paprika today. It was neat, though most of it look twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched Paprika today. It was neat, though most of it look twisted.
    That's your brain on anime ;P.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - 20/26
    X-Men - 6/12

Soooo... according to what I got, basically anyone can become a witch as long as they have magic? That explains why Maria knew so much about the symbols, but...

...huh. Umineko sure likes to run on meta-meta logic.
    I survived Pupa.

I have been watching dragon ball z since I have got the seasons of dvd and I just finished watching the Frieza Saga whic awesome so soon I'm going to start watching the android saga

Current Platinum team: Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50
    Current Black team: Lv16 Lv16

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - 26/26 - COMPLETE
    X-Men - 6/12

I actually liked Umineko. It didn't have the same impact on me like Higurashi did, especially since it looks like it'll sadly go incomplete as an anime, but it was really interesting, and it does give me interest in the series. So for sure I will get the manga of it, and I will attempt to track down the game. It'll be fun to get more information that the anime left out.

Also, apparent Umineko has specials, but I only found four out of 26, and they looked really dumb. It's basically I guess trying to be an omake, but it comes out more like a YouTube Poop or whatever since it's just "dubbing" over lines, pretty much. Not sure if it's worth trying to track down the rest if they exist anywhere else online.
    I survived Pupa.

The Big O: 2/26
    Blood Lad: 5/10
    Danganronpa the Animation: 5/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 5/10
    Free!: 4/12
    Gintama: 84/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 10/50
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 5/13
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Free! 5/12 (ongoing)

Hunter x Hunter (2011) 22/90?+ (ongoing)

Hyperdimension Neptunia 4/??? (ongoing)

Kodomo no Jinkan 2/12

Pokemon (watching this so out of order I can't put it in x/y format)

Sailor Moon [sub] 180/200 In Sailor Stars of course. Seiya blushing was one of the cutest things ever In English-naming format though... would his name be Seiya Kou or Kou Seiya? I mean everyone seems to talk to him on a personal level and calls him Seiya, so I assumed that was his first name, but... I don't know.

Tamako Market 2/12 Went back to my friend's house with my charger. We just decided to rewatch episode 2 from the beginning since my laptop died 3/4 of the way through it before. Not too bad of a choice for one of her more "obscure" first anime, it seems like

Tokyo Mew Mew 1/52 Resumed from the beginning Made it to episode 44 ages ago, put it on hold for a long time... want to get back into it so I decided to just start from the beginning again.Also did I mention how annoying it is that none of the two fansubbers got the attack names or technically even character names right? (They're puns [within puns] though, so... I guess I understand)

Watamote 5/??? (ongoing)

Also guys... should I drop Commie? Don't get me wrong, they're great for JJBA except their encoding on certain JJBA episodes so I decided to stick with them after seeing that but now I'm kinda starting to like them less. I mean they acknlowedged they saw the Splash Free official lyrics and didn't change them. Also "unpopulass" in Watamote [is that what it actually says?], what. (And that episode 2 incident with Tomoko talking about anime to Yuu.) Thoughts?
    Last edited by Sceptile Master; 8th August 2013 at 10:02 AM.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Master View Post

Watamote 5/??? (ongoing)

Also guys... should I drop Commie? Don't get me wrong, they're great for JJBA except their encoding on certain JJBA episodes so I decided to stick with them after seeing that but now I'm kinda starting to like them less. I mean they acknlowedged they saw the Splash Free official lyrics and didn't change them. Also "unpopulass" in Watamote [is that what it actually says?], what. (And that episode 2 incident with TOmoko talking about anime to Yuu.) Thoughts?
    Commie is not that great. I mean look at these pure non trolly subs

^ Haha, that, I actually thought was pretty funny at first. However I thought they would stop that after the first episode (along with ☆ FREEDOM MACHINE ☆ which was a lot funnier at the time seeing as Ep1 came out on the 4th of July). I find that easier to ignore than their other stuff they do though. It's getting kinda old to me now, but eh, that I can put up with. I also really want to start watching SnK but I don't want to stream, and then there's that whole Eoten business with Commie, and I'm a bit uneducated as to who the "better" fansubber is for SnK right now.

I'm still going to stick with them for Stardust Crusaders (and some other certain shows), seeing as I still think they did a wonderful job with subbing JJBA. I just hope that when it comes out they don't mess with it like they have been with their recent torrents... However I really don't know who to turn to if I leave them, I guess I'm thinking HorribleSubs and Coalgirls but i really have no idea.

I mean obviously I don't know Japanese but there's a point where even non-speakers can tell something doesn't sound right.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Master View Post
    ^ Haha, that, I actually thought was pretty funny at first. However I thought they would stop that after the first episode (along with ☆ FREEDOM MACHINE ☆ which was a lot funnier at the time seeing as Ep1 came out on the 4th of July). I find that easier to ignore than their other stuff they do though. It's getting kinda old to me now, but eh, that I can put up with. I also really want to start watching SnK but I don't want to stream, and then there's that whole Eoten business with Commie, and I'm a bit uneducated as to who the "better" fansubber is for SnK right now.

I'm still going to stick with them for Stardust Crusaders (and some other certain shows), seeing as I still think they did a wonderful job with subbing JJBA. I just hope that when it comes out they don't mess with it like they have been with their recent torrents... However I really don't know who to turn to if I leave them, I guess I'm thinking HorribleSubs and Coalgirls but i really have no idea.

I mean obviously I don't know Japanese but there's a point where even non-speakers can tell something doesn't sound right.
    GG is pretty good for SnK i usually go with Horrible Subs most of the time. Fast and decent subs

Page 363 of 530 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast