Page 365 of 526 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 13138

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Finished Spice and Wolf II and the corresponding OVA. Overall I think I prefer the first season. The A-Grade character interaction between Lawrence and Holo was still there and the more romantic interactions were certainly welcome, but the economical aspects of the show took a much more prominant angle. I guess this pleased the econ-savvy people but I personally couldn't understand everything that was going on and at times just sat there hoping everything goes well without understanding. The ending also felt very 'meh', it builds up for a third season but no such third season has been announced. The OVA, on the other hand, was pure gold. All the TsundeHolo moments, man. I'd so go gay for Holo :3

I've picked up two new shows; Mawaru Penguindrum and Darker than Black : Kuro no Keiyakusha. The best thing about Penguindrum so far are the penguins no doubt. The plot itself seems pretty interesting thus far so we'll see how things go . Darker Than Black I've only seen Episode 1 of so I'll refrain from talking about it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    and what about all that info it gave us on maka's mom... o wait
    There were a lot of things that were dumb about the way it ended.

Maka and Soul not kissing isn't one of them. ****in' people who need the main characters to kiss at the end to be satisfied are the worst.

Welp i know how much i hated the Soul Eater Anime Ending. didnt think the manga's ending could be just as dissapointing.
    I thought the manga still has 4 chapters left?

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    Yeah, I thought so, too.

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 3/12
    Toradora! - 5/25
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 5/12

Think I'm caught up on Watamote for now. I really am liking it, and I'm finding myself more in her with every episode. Think the one where she was trying to catch her brother's cold was the funniest thus far. I've also come to like the OP, as well as the ED (the one with the (smart?)iPhones).

Hauu... almost time for my brothers and I to watch a really bad anime I found. It's a "gem" in terms of dubs, I hear.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

nope last chapter

The Big O: 2/26
    Blood Lad: 5/10
    Danganronpa the Animation: 5/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 5/10
    Free!: 5/12
    Gintama: 85/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 10/50
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 6/13
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Huh... Well alright then.

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 6/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 4/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 5/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 5/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 5/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 6/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 17/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 5/13

Kinda mad DxD New was censored this time... At least it was an episode dedicated to fighting, so I really can't complain.

I think I know what doll Jun is going to build...

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion: 16/25
    Fairy Tail: 65/175
    Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero: 2/12

Rewatching Fairy Tail in English. They did a great job dubbing season 2 in my opinion.

Kinda mad DxD New was censored this time... At least it was an episode dedicated to fighting, so I really can't complain.
    my DxD episode wasnt censored. DxD without Boobs isnt DxD

Attack on Titan - 17
    Free! - 5
    Humanity Has Declined - 10
    Hunter X Hunter - 91
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 5
    Servant x Service - 6
    Silver Spoon - 5
    Space Brothers - 68
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 5
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 17
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 5

Humanity Has Declined has been a pretty crazy ride so far and I've been enjoying it. One of the most unique shows I've seen in a long long time.

Edit: Steins;Gate movie coming to home video on December 13th. Gonna be some happy holidays.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 10th August 2013 at 6:47 AM.

Speaking of BD release dates, Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home on October 16th.

Kyoukai no Kanata PV.

Chuunibyou movie PV.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 10th August 2013 at 10:39 AM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Went to the SMASH convention in Sydney today. Not as good as last year, but overall a great day out.

Day started off good. From the artist stalls I got a Railgun poster and an Attack on Titan poster with Mikasa and Titan Eren. Apparently no one knows who Hidenori Matsubara is so I walked in at the last 10 minutes and managed to get my Gankutsuou DVD signed with only one person in front of me. Later on in the day I bought a 'Science!' T-shirt (The one with Hakase and Hououin Kyouma). For a band that I've never heard of before, LOVERIN TAMBURIN's performance was great. Although the guitarist dressing up as Cloud Strife bothered me for some reason.

Highlight of the day was Haruko Momoi's performance (Who you may or may not know as Feyris Nyan Nyan from Steins;Gate). She did a few of her songs and some really good covers most notably God Knows from Haruhi. Although the highlight for me was when she started speaking like Feyris Nyan Nyan and inserting 'nyaa' into her sentences before performing one of her character songs. Other highlights were when she encouraged a mosh pit up the front (Which I didn't participate in because J pop doesn't exactly get my blood pumping) and her adorable Engrish. WANT TO GO TO SYDANEE TOWER AND THE AQUARIUM AND THE ZOO. I RIKE PURATAPUS, I RIKE KOWALAS, I RIKE KANGAROOS. I RIKE PURATAPUS. Also, the people introducing her said that she sings the opening themes to 'Some of you favourite anime'. Strange, I didn't know the parody series from Genshiken was my favourite anime.

Madman's panel was great. They announced some pretty elaborate release plans for Sword Art Online (Collector's Box with art cards) and Guilty Crown (DVD/BD/Digital combo with a collector's box and the same extras as the US version). Unfortunately, the former won't be out until early next year. They also announced the acquisition of Rambo Girls (Or C3 bu, whatever you want to call it), Maoyu and Date A Live. Another highlight would be watching Mawaru Penguindrum with a bunch of people who have no idea what the **** is going on. Sentai's dubtitles were annoying, but I guess it's still better than watching the dub itself. Oh, and I watched a bit of Chihayafuru too.

It wasn't all good though. After the performance, I decided I wanted to get something singed by her. I tried to buy the Second Collection of Steins;Gate because Feyris Nyan Nyan was on the cover, but they didn't have any copies left. So I settled with Collection 1. Then I showed up at around 1:50 thinking that I was arriving early since it closed at 2;30, but they told me that they weren't letting any more people in. I go to conventions to get things I can't get anywhere else yet I ended up spending most of my money on something I could have easily gotten if I just walked 15 minutes from my house to the shops with a measly $2 discount. But in the end, I decided against returning it since I wanted to see the English dub (Which I must is pretty ****ing fantastic and one of the best I've ever heard even if the original is still better) and because one of the discs has a lovely picture of Kurisu on it. Still would have preferred to buy Nichijou or Nichbros. Especially since they didn't sell in Japan and need all the money they can get.

Went into the panel for Hanabee (One of the anime distributors in Australia). Considering it was the first anniversary of their first ever panel, I expected something big. Instead I got a long wait, a couple of trailers, pointless details about some of their recently released titles and shows coming soon which I already knew, a long boring trailer and a boring interview about RWBY (Which they had already announced) as well as the acquisition of some old show (Dub only (I use too many brackets)) and sequels to a bunch of fujoshit titles they'd already gotten hold of.

But even with those problems and the annoyance of going through the crowds of people I had a good day. Although lying on the mattress watching Steins;Gate after a long day has a certain charm.

Anyway,
    Steins;Gate (Re-watching)- 2/24
    Chihayafuru- 2/25
    Ojamajo Doremi (Watched on my laptop on the way there)- 1/51
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 10th August 2013 at 2:47 PM.

I finished Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters today. It was a good spin-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Speaking of BD release dates, Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home on October 16th.

Kyoukai no Kanata PV.

Chuunibyou movie PV.
    Fall is going to be the best. I know I say that just about every season but this time we've got quality KyoAni and Trigger running the show.

I got bored a few weeks ago and started going on a binge of Cowboy Bebop. Do i regret a thing? Hell no.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Attack on Titan - 18
    Free! - 5
    Humanity Has Declined - 10
    Hunter X Hunter - 91
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 5
    Servant x Service - 6
    Silver Spoon - 5
    Space Brothers - 69
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 5
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 17
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 5

You hear that muffled sound coming from the north? That's the sound of a Canadian screaming. 5 bajillion dollar boxset confirmed.

Shingeki no Kyojin 18/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 5/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 5/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 4/?
    Danganronpa the Animation 6/13
    Servant x Service 6/?

My internet cut off 17 minutes into Danganronpa, and I had to wait 24 hours to watch the last seven minutes. Normally I wouldn't mind too much, but it is as if my service provider cut it off on the precise moment to create a makeshift cliffhanger. It was not a nice feeling...
    Last edited by Deicario; 11th August 2013 at 3:59 AM.

mfw I live in Australia and will likely get a far cheaper alternative

Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 11th August 2013 at 4:58 AM.

I've just begun watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Enjoyed the first series very well haven't read the manga yet

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

Welp, got too lazy to update the list.

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 4/12
    Free! - 5/12
    Love Lab - 1/13
    Toradora! - 7/25

Free! makes me happy, and it doesn't have anything to do with beefcake. But damn episode five for the cliffhanger! Neptune isn't really going anywhere for me, personally, but I don't like dropping things, so this'll most likely be painful for me to get through. First episode of Love Lab was adorable, I was just grinning stupidly the whole time.

And then Toradora! made me squeal inside with episode seven. I think it was an adorable move on Ryuuji's part as awkward as it is for the both of them.

So yeah. I'm a little happy clam right now from all that anime today.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Might as well begin my list.

Free! [5/12]
    Shingeki no Kyojin [8/25]
    Princess Tutu [24/26]
    Danganronpa: the Animation [6/13]

Really enjoying Free! and SnK, I'm sure they'll continue to be great.

tumblr.|lastfm.
    3239-4598-6259

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 5/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 5/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 1/12
    Love Lab - 1/13
    Toradora! - 13/25

Really loving Toradora, it just gets better and better with every episode.

Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku is an oddball of a show to me, but I liked the first episode. It's a bit hard to say why it's so appealing; I guess I'm just drawn to these kinds of shows. That seal mascot is freakin' adorable. I want one.

As for Fantasista Doll, even though it's apparently not well-liked (and it might be noticeable when I catch up), I think the concept sounds interesting. Kinda reminds me of Angelic Layer (despite having not seen the anime or read the manga, I just know dolls are involved) with a little bit of Yu-Gi-Oh! and Card Captor Sakura costume-wise. So if the show's not that good, perhaps it's because the concept just wasn't handled right? I dunno, something tells me twelve episodes may not be enough for this sort of thing. But who knows, I might get surprised by the end. I actually thought it was about girls turning into dolls at first.
    I survived Pupa.

Attack on Titan: 17/25
    Blood Lad: 6/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 5/12
    Danganronpa-The Animation: 6/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 5/10

Free!: 5/12
    Gatchaman Crowds: 5/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 6/13
    Gin no Saji: 5/11

High School DxD New: 4/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 91/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 6/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 5/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi: 4/-
    Kiniro Mosaic: 6/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 5/12
    Love Lab: 6/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season: 5/-
    One Piece: 606/?
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 6/13
    Samurai Champloo: 18/26
    Servant x Service: 6/13
    Sunday Without God: 5/13
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu: 5/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 17/24
    Toriko: 115/?
    Uchouten Kazoku: 5/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 68/?
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 5/12
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

fullmetal alchemist - brotherhood (eng dub)

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

Page 365 of 526 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast