Page 366 of 517 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466 ... LastLast
Results 9,126 to 9,150 of 12907

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai 1/13
    Robotics;Notes 17/22
    Soul Eater 31/51
    Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle 15/26

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 5/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 5/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 1/12
    Love Lab - 1/13
    Toradora! - 19/25
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 5/12

The feeeeeeeeels. I thought I was going to lose it during the Santa part.

Also, took a screenshot of Kitamura planking in episode 17 because it was hilarious.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I finished Death Note, so now i'm watching Blue Exorcist
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Free! - 5/12
    Servant x Service - 6/-
    Silver Spoon - 5/11
    Space Brothers - 69/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Cł Club - 6/13
    The Eccentric Family - 6/13

Is Space Brothers sick? Drunk? Since when does it cover so much ground in a single episode?

I love that Cł Club has decided it's acceptable to just carry on as normal after episode 4.

As far as I'm concerned, The Eccentric Family is easily the anime of the season.
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post

As far as I'm concerned, The Eccentric Family is easily the anime of the season.
    for me its either that or Sunday Without God im really enjoying alot of animes from this season

Where the hell is Monogatari and Railgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    The feeeeeeeeels. I thought I was going to lose it during the Santa part.
    That part was soo goooooood.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Is Space Brothers sick? Drunk? Since when does it cover so much ground in a single episode?
    Sixty nine episodes. We're finally here. IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING.

Not anime, but I just beat Virtue's Last Reward last night. Mind blowing game, would definitely recommend it to anyone who has a Vita (Japanese track). Very Steins;Gate.

Only found out in the credits that one of the main characters is Daisuke Ono. Totally didn't notice because I'm terrible at pointing out his voice. Miyuki Sawashiro also had an appearance and it was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Where the hell is Monogatari and Railgun.
    Monogatari was a recap episode so noone wants to translate it

Shingeki no Kyojin 18/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 5/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 6/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 5/?

Danganronpa the Animation 6/13
    Servant x Service 6/?

Not anime, but I just beat Virtue's Last Reward last night. Mind blowing game, would definitely recommend it to anyone who has a Vita (Japanese track). Very Steins;Gate.
    I second this (it's on 3DS as well). Part of the reason I picked up Danganronpa was due to similar vibes to the Zero Escape series (the first game in particular, which I highly recommend playing before VLR, though it's not completely necessary).

Quote Originally Posted by Deicario View Post
    I second this (it's on 3DS as well). Part of the reason I picked up Danganronpa was due to similar vibes to the Zero Escape series (the first game in particular, which I highly recommend playing before VLR, though it's not completely necessary).
    Yeah, I need to play 999 now.

Where the hell is Monogatari and Railgun?
    As wingzx said, Monogatari was a recap, and there was no Railgun this week. Instead they aired a 20 minute preview of the movie, which no one wants to translate it seems.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 5/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 5/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 1/12
    Love Lab - 1/13
    Toradora! - 25/25 - COMPLETE
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 5/12

Awwwww, that was adorable! I didn't get tear-eyed, but it was adorable! But I was hoping to see a wedding ceremony... well, at least the ending we got implies that they will be together since it ends happily. So I'm happy, and I'll watch the OVAs to see what cuteness awaits.

Of course, however, Toradora is not my not favorite romance. That title still goes to CLANNAD. But it's tied with Escaflowne for best romantic anime I've seen (that I can bother to remember...), and I feel that's good enough for me while it's now one of my favorite anime. Though it does have probably one of the most beautiful kisses I've seen, and I think that is an accomplishment in itself.

So onward to the OVAs, and I promised someone that Steins;Gate would be my next 24-episode anime since I'm coming up on my two-week break. Now apparently it has an alternative setting that I guess is part of its continuity, but something tells me that I don't need the knowledge of that particular anime to understand what's going on. Is that true?
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

So onward to the OVAs, and I promised someone that Steins;Gate would be my next 24-episode anime since I'm coming up on my two-week break. Now apparently it has an alternative setting that I guess is part of its continuity, but something tells me that I don't need the knowledge of that particular anime to understand what's going on. Is that true?
    Steins;Gate is a original. so u can watch it without any of the other animes. its really good im only 15 episodes in but it gets soo good

You can watch Steins;Gate by itself, no need to watch the other anime to understand the plot.

....and now, her story begins.

Steins;Gate would be my next 24-episode anime since I'm coming up on my two-week break. Now apparently it has an alternative setting that I guess is part of its continuity, but something tells me that I don't need the knowledge of that particular anime to understand what's going on. Is that true?
    There are some references to Chaos;Head in Steins;Gate, however not getting those references takes nothing away from the story of Steins;Gate.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    As wingzx said, Monogatari was a recap, and there was no Railgun this week. Instead they aired a 20 minute preview of the movie, which no one wants to translate it seems.
    Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm happy, and I'll watch the OVAs to see what cuteness awaits.
    The Toradora SOS OVAs? They kinda suck. The bonus episode is good though.

YES. YES. JUST KEEP GOING THROUGH MY FAVOURITE SERIES YES.

But like the others said just dive into Steins;Gate. I didn't watch the other series and it was perfectly fine.

Free!; next; ep.6
    Soul Eater; FINISHED

(Most of what I'm watching I put on hold, ha-ha.)

Well, I finally finished Soul Eater. The show's climax was...okay, I guess. It could have taken more risks, especially with character deaths. For example (spoiler), if Death actually died, Kid could have developed and taken his place. I'm not anime script writer, and I haven't touched the manga yet, so I don't know what's best for the show. But the ending was satisfying at best, albeit rather confusing if your brain isn't all the way on. Even then, it's still...confusing...

I really wish some characters got more development and focus in the series, though. Especially Liz and Patty. They had a lot going for them, but they felt like comic relief characters when they weren't almost silent weapons. Oh well, no anime is perfect...

How does this thing work?
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 13th August 2013 at 9:46 AM.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

The Toradora SOS OVAs? They kinda suck. The bonus episode is good though.
    Yeaaaaah, the SOS OVAs were really weird. I had no idea if I should take to heart the little... facts on food or what-not. But Bentou no Gokui was cute, I like it. I probably could've watched that midway into the series. But I got to hear "Vanilla Salt" again, so yay~

YES. YES. JUST KEEP GOING THROUGH MY FAVOURITE SERIES YES.

But like the others said just dive into Steins;Gate. I didn't watch the other series and it was perfectly fine.
    xD Yeah, everyone's like freaking excited at my next decision. I'm still thinking on if I should immediately dive into it, or wait until after classes are done on Thursday so I can have a marathon on Friday and Saturday. And then starting Monday, I will have all of the excuses in the world to just sit and watch anime the whole entire freaking time while I recover from getting my wisdom teeth removed. Joy.(?)(!)

Also, I saw that at least the first two OVA episodes of Corpse Party: Tortured Souls have been subbed, but I don't know when the next half will be subbed. So I'm thinking on waiting until it's all available before I watch it. But I took a peek, and holy shit it's all uncensored. It'll either be bloody glorious, or bloody frightening.

See what I did there?
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    Free!; episode 6
    Soul Eater; FINISHED

(Most of what I'm watching I put on hold, ha-ha.)

Well, I finally finished Soul Eater. The show's climax was...okay, I guess. It could have taken more risks, especially with character deaths. For example (spoiler), if Death actually died, Kid could have developed and taken his place. I'm not anime script writer, and I haven't touched the manga yet, so I don't know what's best for the show. But the ending was satisfying at best, albeit rather confusing if your brain isn't all the way on. Even then, it's still...confusing...

I really wish some characters got more development and focus in the series, though. Especially Liz and Patty. They had a lot going for them, but they felt like comic relief characters when they weren't almost silent weapons. Oh well, no anime is perfect...

How does this thing work?
    the Soul Eater manga is way better IMO id reccommend reading that cause the anime goes anime original after battle for brew

And then starting Monday, I will have all of the excuses in the world to just sit and watch anime the whole entire freaking time while I recover from getting my wisdom teeth removed. Joy.(?)(!)
    You should take advantage of this time by also watching The iDOLM@STER.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    You should take advantage of this time by also watching The iDOLM@STER.
    Well then, after my updates on Stens;Gate, poke me about it, and I'll consider it. Otherwise I'm gonna start with either Mysterious Girlfriend X or Eden of the East because I've held off on them for too long because I need to clear some stuff off my computer.
    I survived Pupa.

xD Yeah, everyone's like freaking excited at my next decision. I'm still thinking on if I should immediately dive into it, or wait until after classes are done on Thursday so I can have a marathon on Friday and Saturday. And then starting Monday, I will have all of the excuses in the world to just sit and watch anime the whole entire freaking time while I recover from getting my wisdom teeth removed. Joy.(?)(!)
    Wait and marathon it. The show starts really slowly, and if you space out your watching you might lose interest before it gets good. But trust me when I say that it gets really good really fast once you reach it.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Steins; Gate is very good and also confusing if you don't pay attention. But the comedy is entertaining. The characters are pretty likeable. They actually throw references to anime terms :P

Anyone who watched Steins Gate will remember this: Daga Otoko da!

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    the Soul Eater manga is way better IMO id reccommend reading that cause the anime goes anime original after battle for brew
    I know the manga is longer and more thorough, apparently, so I'll take a look when I can. It would be fun to draw parallels to the anime ending.

Either way, I'm glad I finally finished it. I can gather up the courage to start Shingeki no Kyojin...

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Shingeki no kyojin 14/25
    One Piece: 523/∞

I've haven't caught up with a lot of my shows as all of my effort has been put into catching up with One Piece. I just watched one episode of SnK this week and Hanji is just adorable. As for One Piece, reached the point in the show where Nami refuses to wear a shirt
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Blood Lad 6/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 5/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 6/13
    Fantasista Doll 5/12
    Free! 5/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 5/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 6/13
    Gin no Saji 5/11
    High School DxD New 6/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 7/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 6/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 6/13
    Kimi no Iru Machi 5/?
    Kiniro Mosaic 6/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 5/12
    Love Lab 6/13
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 6/12
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 8/12
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 6/?
    One Piece 607/?
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 6/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) 6/13
    Senyuu. 2 7/13
    Servant x Service 6/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 18/25
    Steins;Gate 20/24
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 6/13
    Teekyuu 2 6/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 12/24
    Uchouten Kazoku 6/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 6/12

4 more episodes left on steins;gate and if the last 4 episodes dont suck which most likely wont happen. this anime will probably be one of the best animes ive seen in a while

Page 366 of 517 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466 ... LastLast