Page 368 of 531 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 13263

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Attack on Titan - 18
    Free! - 6
    Humanity Has Declined - COMPLETE
    Hunter X Hunter - 92
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 5
    Servant x Service - 6
    Silver Spoon - 5
    Space Brothers - 69
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 6
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 17
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 6

I took my sweet time but I finished Humanity Has Declined. Clever show, I really love the heroine and Y, those were some great characters. It ended on a weird note (the two part school backstory) and if it ever got a continuation I would watch it.

EDIT: WAIT BONUS EPISODES?!?!?!!!
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 15th August 2013 at 5:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    Oh god, Corpse Party is so gory... I'm not much for gore so who knows how far I can take this.
    From what I did see (both from the PV and a little of episode two) I'm actually very surprised at how gory it is considering how Corpse Party: Missing Footage was otherwise censored. I think that one aired on TV, which could explain it... but otherwise, I guess because it's an OVA and got a Blu-Ray release, they could get away with it being uncensored. All I know is it gives Umineko a run for its money--and is winning.

I managed to make it through the games, so wonder if I can handle it. I just am not watching it at night, though. Nope.

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 5/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 5/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 1/12
    Love Lab - 1/13
    Potemayo - 5/12
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 6/12

I'm supposed to be working on last-minute homework, so haven't watched much today even though I could go ahead and watch Free!. Tomorrow evening I definitely will when I get home.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Blood Lad 6/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 5/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 6/13
    Fantasista Doll 5/12
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 6/10
    Free! 6/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 5/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 6/13
    Gin no Saji 5/11
    Hunter x Hunter 92/-
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 6/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyuobi 6/13
    Kiniro Mosaic 6/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 5/12
    Love Lab 5/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 6/-
    Naruto Shippuden 324/-
    Recorder to Randoseru Miミ☆ 5/-
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 6/12
    Servant x Service 6/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 18/25
    Soul Eater 19/51
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 6/13
    Tamayura: More Aggressive 6/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 17/24
    Uchouten Kazoku 6/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai 69/-
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 6/12

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    EDIT: WAIT BONUS EPISODES?!?!?!!!
    You know how shows come out with these little two minute shorts with their BD/DVD volumes that are always garbage? Well, Jintai is the complete opposite, those little two minute shorts are great.

EDIT:

ALL OF MY FEELS.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 15th August 2013 at 4:01 PM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Attack on Titan - 18
    Free! - 6
    Humanity Has Declined Specials - COMPLETE
    Hunter X Hunter - 92
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 5
    Servant x Service - 6
    Silver Spoon - 5
    Space Brothers - 69
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 6
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 17
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 6

Well that was a fun (and surprisingly sad) little adventure. Makes me want that second season even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I have a feeling this will have my favourite story arcs in comparison to the first part, much like how After Story did. Though I don't think it will get as good as Clannad got.

edit: If you miss Chihayafuru and you know it, clap your hands... *clap* *clap*

*sob*
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 15th August 2013 at 6:38 PM.

*sob*
    clap clap

I feel you.
    Done here.

Free! 6/12 (ongoing)

Hunter x Hunter (2011) 23/91?+ (ongoing) I want to hug Killua ;_;

Hyperdimension Neptunia 4/??? (ongoing)

Kodomo no Jinkan 2/12

Pokemon Again, watching out of order, but the last two episodes I watched were The Water Flowers of Cerulean City and Saving Braviary.

Sailor Moon [sub] 181/200 I get to see Chibi-Chibi next episode. I heard some stuff about her, but combined with the fact that I wasn't anywhere near Stars at the time, I was confused and forgot some of the things I've heard since then.

Tamako Market 2/12

Tokyo Mew Mew 2/52 I still love this series with all of my heart but looking back at it, I can't help but think the artstyle looks likes its from a bad hentai sometimes. Then again I suppose the style of animation wasn't outdated for its time (it didn't look outdated to me a few years back), and I suppose a hentai would be reduced to using older animation techniques.
    Sorry, I still really love the series but sometimes I just have to think that.

Watamote 6/??? (ongoing)

I know I asked before, but seriously... who do I go with to replace Commie? I'm using them for Free!, Neptunia, Tamako, and Watamote at the moment but I don't know if I can take them anymore, especially with Watamote. I still think them not fixing the lyrics in the ED for Free! is unexcusable as well, they saw the official lyrics and claimed their's sounded better. Wether it does or not, that isn't how it should work. I'll probably go with Horriblesubs and Coalgirls for fansubs now, I suppose.
        Spoiler:- Commie strikes again (warning, large image):
    Last edited by Sceptile Master; 15th August 2013 at 9:05 PM.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Master View Post
    Watamote 6/??? (ongoing)

I know I asked before, but seriously... who do I go with to replace Commie? I'm using them for Free!, Neptunia, Tamako, and Watamote at the moment but I don't know if I can take them anymore, especially with Watamote. I still think them not fixing the lyrics in the ED for Free! is unexcusable as well, they saw the official lyrics and claimed their's sounded better. Wether it does or not, that isn't how it should work. I'll probably go with Horriblesubs and Coalgirls for fansubs now, I suppose.
        Spoiler:- Commie strikes again (warning, large image):
    just go with HorribleSubs they use crunchy Roll Rips most of the time and there quick subs

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    From what I did see (both from the PV and a little of episode two) I'm actually very surprised at how gory it is considering how Corpse Party: Missing Footage was otherwise censored. I think that one aired on TV, which could explain it... but otherwise, I guess because it's an OVA and got a Blu-Ray release, they could get away with it being uncensored. All I know is it gives Umineko a run for its money--and is winning.

I managed to make it through the games, so wonder if I can handle it. I just am not watching it at night, though. Nope.
    At least the games were pixelized. That made it tolerable. The OVA is so much more detailed...

I can't wait for this!

And I really wish Shiori from TWGOK had her own manga. I'd die from too much perfection

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear - G 7/13

This series never cease to amaze me, lot of suspension, glorious songs, and with season 2 budget very good animation, I literally have no idea where the plot will go from now on, and that is a rare thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post

And I really wish Shiori from TWGOK had her own manga. I'd die from too much perfection
        Spoiler:

even when shes mad shes cute hah

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
        Spoiler:

even when shes mad shes cute hah
    *dies from cuteness overload*

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou - 1/4
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 6/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 5/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 6/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 5/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 6/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 6/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 17/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 5/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - 1/24

Holy butter and cheese, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is amazing. I'm hooked to it after 1 episode. Must. Watch. More! Everything else is unimportant to me!
    Last edited by Xionea; 16th August 2013 at 3:34 AM.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Anime that I am watching, FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST! Enough said! XD
    Seriously I am always watching FMA, but recently I saw that new one Sword Art Online. Its really good but parts of it are really anticlimactic.

The Big O: 3/26
    Blood Lad: 6/10
    Danganronpa the Animation: 6/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 6/10
    Free!: 6/12
    Gintama: 88/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 10/50
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 7/13

You know what would be amazing? An Engrish dub. Preferably with every character voiced by Touyama Nao and Tanaka Manami.
    This, oddly, makes me want a DUWANG dub for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I mean, I know there were DUWANG subs, but.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 16th August 2013 at 8:58 AM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Whoever that can watch more than 8 animes simultaneously earns my respect. Whoever that can watch more than 20 animes simultaneously I shall bow down to you.

Blue Exorcist - 23/25
    Nichijou - 6/25
    Hataraku Maou-sama - 3/13
    Gin no Saji - 5/11

My list is too tiny! Help expanding my clicking here!

Btw is it a must for me to watch the toaru something, the magic one, before the railgun s one?

And nichijou is gold

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Btw is it a must for me to watch the toaru something, the magic one, before the railgun s one?

And nichijou is gold
    i really loved Toaru Majutsu no Index i think its a great anime and also has a amazing MC so its up to you if shows about scientific powers, magicians, and punching nuns in the face grabs you then yes.

Nichijou is good. Nichibros is great

i really loved Toaru Majutsu no Index i think its a great anime and also has a amazing MC so its up to you if shows about scientific powers, magicians, and punching nuns in the face grabs you then yes.

Nichijou is good. Nichibros is great
    But should I watch the magic one before the Railgun one? I got started with Railgun Ep 1 so I'm reconsidring if I should watch the magic one first.

I actually thought you were joking but then...

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    But should I watch the magic one before the Railgun one? I got started with Railgun Ep 1 so I'm reconsidring if I should watch the magic one first.

I actually thought you were joking but then...
    Well It doesnt matter which one u watch first really. Railgun happens before season 1 of Index. Index aired first. but its about waht u wanna see. Index is more about the magic side. and Railgun is more about the science side. but Railgun has alot of slice of life episodes and index is almost all plot

Joking about what?

Well It doesnt matter which one u watch first really. Railgun happens before season 1 of Index. Index aired first. but its about waht u wanna see. Index is more about the magic side. and Railgun is more about the science side. but Railgun has alot of slice of life episodes and index is almost all plot

Joking about what?
    Alright thanks.

Nichibros. Then i went to search it up. Haha I have really small knowledge about anime stuff loool

ASB Squad

also watching index, i never get tired of watching Touma just punch the crap out of a loli nun's face

Spoiler:

Nichibros is hilarious. i laughed in nichijous but i laughed alot more watching nichibros

I have a feeling this will have my favourite story arcs in comparison to the first part, much like how After Story did. Though I don't think it will get as good as Clannad got.
    Refrain brings the feels hard. As I'm sure most people are tired of hearing me say by now, if J.C. Staff adapt this right, it will top After Story.

inb4 JB says Rewrite is better.

*sob*
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I've just started watching animes again.
    Managed to watch the complete subbed version of Sword Art Online. On the plus side the dubbed episodes are starting up as well.
    Shinys I own

X 3DS Friend Code - 1263-6687-4320. Please feel free to add, though please PM me if you do so I can return the favor!

I'm not too torn up about Chihayafuru, because I believe it'll be back.

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 17/24
    Attack on Titan - 18/25
    Danganronpa: The Animation - 6/13
    Heartcatch Precure! - 31/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 92/?
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 5/26
    Oreimo Season 2 - 13/16
    Space Brothers - 69/?
    Sunday Without God - 6/13
    The Eccentric Family - 6/13

The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 6/12
    WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 6/12
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Shingeki no Kyojin 18/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 5/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 6/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 5/?
    Danganronpa the Animation 7/13
    Servant x Service 7/?

Danganronpa seemed even more rushed than normal this week, but the last couple of minutes were fantastic!

inb4 JB says Rewrite is better.
    Well played.

But seriously, it's just sitting there waiting to get adapted.

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 5/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 3/26
    Free! - 6/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 1/12
    Love Lab - 1/13
    Potemayo - 9/12

Oh God, I forgot how cheesy Fighting Foodons is. The puns leave a bad aftertaste, I don't know if I can stomach them. But it's already on my plate, so I might as well finish it.

/food puns

(No, Fighting Foodons wasn't my next 20+ episodes series, I chose some time back I'd watch it with my brother during my two-week break. Steins;Gate will be next after Potemayo is finished.)

Speaking of POTEMAYO IS SO ADORABLE KYAAAAAA
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Page 368 of 531 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast