Page 370 of 530 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 13229

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Attack on Titan: 19/25
    Blood Lad: 6/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 6/12
    Danganronpa-The Animation: 6/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 6/10
    Free!: 6/12
    Gatchaman Crowds: 6/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 7/13

Gin no Saji: 5/11
    High School DxD New: 6/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 93/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 7/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 6/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi: 5/-
    Kiniro Mosaic: 7/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 6/12
    Love Lab: 7/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season: 7/-
    One Piece: 608/?

Rozen Maiden (2013): 6/13
    Samurai Champloo: 21/26
    Servant x Service: 6/13
    Sunday Without God: 6/13
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu: 5/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 17/24
    Toriko: 116/?
    Uchouten Kazoku: 6/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 70/?
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 6/12
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

OreImo S2 OVA 3/3

Finally. I'm done with this series. The catfight is the best scene

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 6/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 7/26
    Free! - 6/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 1/12
    Love Lab - 7/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 6/12

Even though it doesn't really take itself seriously (4KIDS probably knew it was a silly concept to begin with), Fighting Foodons will be the death of me. There's only so many food puns one can take.

And I know I've said this before... I think, but Love Lab is getting more and more adorable. It's a real huge shame I'm choosing to watch it weekly, because if I waited, I wouldn't have had to wait long to watch the next episode.

(Still trying to find time to watch Steins;Gate...)
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Bakemonogatari - 1/15: To be completely honest I dont know what to think of this anime, I just watched episode 1 while I was at a friends house cause that was what he wanted to watch and frankly I didn't care what I watched. Cant really give this anime a rating yet either, so it's just kinda... there for me.
    Clannad: After Story - 1/24: First episode was pretty good, going off of the first season, I'm gonna finish this later cause I am not properly braced for the feels that this season supposedly holds.
    The World God Only Knows Season 3 - 6/12: I love this show so much, all seasons. I just enjoy everything about it. Watching s3 makes me want to rewatch seasons 1 and 2.
    Love Lab - 7/13: Another great show. Just so funny and enjoyable, not much to say other than I like it and I want more episodes quicker!
    Watamote - 6/12: Same deal as Love Lab. Tomoko is just hilarious, and everything about the show makes me laugh (or cringe in some cases)
    Yuyushiki - 9/12: Another slice of life anime about a bunch of high school students. Nothing new nothing different really. But it is still enjoyable. The characters and dialouge are funny and the artstyle is enjoyable.

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post
    Bakemonogatari - 1/15: To be completely honest I dont know what to think of this anime, I just watched episode 1 while I was at a friends house cause that was what he wanted to watch and frankly I didn't care what I watched. Cant really give this anime a rating yet either, so it's just kinda... there for me.
    might as well drop it. its not for everyone. i love the whole monogatari series but i can easily see how people can stay away from it, the amount of dialogue and witty conversations arent for everyone you will miss the toothbrush scene in nisemonogatari tho

Serial Experiments Lain, up to episode 11, taking a brief break before the final episodes.
    It's pretty interesting and all, it has it's hooks and I'd recommend. I'm having trouble keeping track of what exactly is happening though.

I'm going to need to re-watch this...
    Games : Platinum/Black/White
    Latest Shinies

Quote Originally Posted by StevenH1107 View Post
    Serial Experiments Lain, up to episode 11, taking a brief break before the final episodes.
    It's pretty interesting and all, it has it's hooks and I'd recommend. I'm having trouble keeping track of what exactly is happening though.

I'm going to need to re-watch this...
    No, I don't recommend a break at all, or you're really going to lose track of what happens. That's why I watched it within two days. Yes, the anime is confusing and does warrant re-watches (besides that it's that good enough to re-watch anyway), but it does give you the leeway to come up with your own interpretation. I was able to come up with one interpretation that stayed relatively unchanged throughout the show as I remembered that the Internet was still yet widely-known at the time of the show's release. (That was a clue, by the way~)

And yes, I second your post so much.

Anyhoo, gonna go watch a movie or two so I can help clear some room on my computer.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Attack on Titan: 19/25
    Blood Lad: 7/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 6/12
    Cowboy Bebop: 3/26
    Danganronpa-The Animation: 7/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 6/10
    Gatchaman Crowds: 6/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 7/13
    Gin no Saji: 5/11
    High School DxD New: 6/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 93/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 7/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 6/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi: 6/-
    Kiniro Mosaic: 7/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 6/12
    Love Lab: 7/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season: 7/-
    One Piece: 608/?
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 6/13
    Samurai Champloo: 26/26 FUCKING COMPLETED. YES. ONLY TOOK A MONTH
    Servant x Service: 6/13
    Sunday Without God: 6/13
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu: 5/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 18/24
    Toriko: 116/?
    Uchouten Kazoku: 6/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 70/?
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 6/12

Finally finished Samurai Champloo after watching inconsistently for a month. Wasn't bad at all, it was great, but life was busy. Hopefully Cowboy Bebop doesn't take as long. Looks good, though
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    No, I don't recommend a break at all, or you're really going to lose track of what happens. That's why I watched it within two days. Yes, the anime is confusing and does warrant re-watches (besides that it's that good enough to re-watch anyway), but it does give you the leeway to come up with your own interpretation. I was able to come up with one interpretation that stayed relatively unchanged throughout the show as I remembered that the Internet was still yet widely-known at the time of the show's release. (That was a clue, by the way~)

And yes, I second your post so much.

Anyhoo, gonna go watch a movie or two so I can help clear some room on my computer.
    Ah, when I say take a break, I meant only until the next day, haha!
    I made the mistake of taking an extended break with Ergo Proxy. I ended up having to restart that to get back into it. But I'm so glad I did.
    Games : Platinum/Black/White
    Latest Shinies

Free! 6/12
    I'm starting to have a lot of favourite ships in this show. HaruRin and HaruGou please. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    Free! 6/12
    I'm starting to have a lot of favourite ships in this show. HaruRin and HaruGou please. XD
    Haru x Waterfall is otp.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    might as well drop it. its not for everyone. i love the whole monogatari series but i can easily see how people can stay away from it, the amount of dialogue and witty conversations arent for everyone you will miss the toothbrush scene in nisemonogatari tho
    Well, being only 1 episode in I can't really judge the anime, I usually watch 3 episodes before I consider dropping it.

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    Finally finished Samurai Champloo after watching inconsistently for a month. Wasn't bad at all, it was great, but life was busy. Hopefully Cowboy Bebop doesn't take as long. Looks good, though
    Samurai Champloo has as great OP. It needs to be said.

The Big O: 3/26
    Blood Lad: 6/10
    Danganronpa the Animation: 7/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 6/10
    Gintama: 93/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 10/50
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 7/13

Yeah, episode 92 of Gintama may be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 19th August 2013 at 6:12 PM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Haru x Waterfall is otp.
    is there even another option. this is the only way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post
    Well, being only 1 episode in I can't really judge the anime, I usually watch 3 episodes before I consider dropping it.
    ya the three episode rule is nice

Im currently up to date with One Piece and I still carry on watching it.

Started watching Naruto about 2 months ago and I'm on Shippuden 173.

Started watching Attack on titan this month - on episode 14

Started watching Sword Art Online about a week ago - episode 6.

aw man the ayumi/chihiro arc is starting in TWGOK. i had to live thru it in the manga and now i gotta go thru it in the anime. prepare for emotions...

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 18/24
    Attack on Titan - 19/25
    Danganronpa: The Animation - 7/13

Heartcatch Precure! - 31/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 92/?
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 5/26
    Oreimo Season 2 - 16/16
    Space Brothers - 70/?

Sunday Without God - 6/13
    The Eccentric Family - 6/13
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 7/12
    WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 6/12

Episode 14 of Oreimo had the usual bizarre dramatic timing and brazenly uncomfortable situations (this isn't always a notch against the show, but I find the style extremely hit-or-miss), but at least it felt like it had a story to tell. The last two episodes were just Kyousuke checking things off a list with a few passionate air suplex bellows thrown in there, which I really didn't like. In the end, I thought the show was alright, but I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it.

Chihiro's always throwing a spanner in the works, and I love her for it. I wonder how Keima's going to handle the girl that isn't hosting a dormant goddess...
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 20th August 2013 at 1:06 AM.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Attack on Titan - 19
    Free! - 6
    Hunter X Hunter - 93
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 7
    Servant x Service - 7
    Silver Spoon - 6
    Space Brothers - 70
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 7
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 18
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 6

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Chihiro's always throwing a spanner in the works, and I love her for it. I wonder how Keima's going to handle the girl that isn't hosting a dormant goddess...
    Did I miss something or is that a spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post

pretty sure he means how he is going to handle ayumi/chihiro. seeing as one of them doesnt have a goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    pretty sure he means how he is going to handle ayumi/chihiro. seeing as one of them doesnt have a goddess.
    Oh, okay I read it wrong. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I don't know anything beyond what we've been told in the anime. I just meant that Keima's pursuing two girls right now, only one of whom hosts a goddess. I think it could be fun seeing how the other relationship is going to work out - is he going to abandon it part-way? Will the girl in question let him do that? Or maybe he'll conquer the girl without the goddess first. Dang, I'm so into this show now. I was nowhere near this interested in the first two seasons.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    I don't know anything beyond what we've been told in the anime. I just meant that Keima's pursuing two girls right now, only one of whom hosts a goddess. I think it could be fun seeing how the other relationship is going to work out - is he going to abandon it part-way? Will the girl in question let him do that? Or maybe he'll conquer the girl without the goddess first. Dang, I'm so into this show now. I was nowhere near this interested in the first two seasons.
    from this point on it gets really good. this point on ward are one of the best chapters of the goddess arc haha to bad alot of Haqua hell scenes were cut

Shingeki no Kyojin 19/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 7/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 7/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 6/?

Danganronpa the Animation 7/13
    Servant x Service 7/?

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 6/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 7/26
    Free! - 6/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 2/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 7/13
    Pokémon: Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
    Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 6/12

Holy shit is Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou dark, I didn't expect that. (My fault for overlooking the R-rating on MAL.) I love it. Reminds me a lot of Madoka Magica, which is funny because Seira's voice actress did Sayaka. Akari looks like Satoko to me, though I thought Ginka sounded like her, but it wasn't the case.

The two Pokémon movies were from last night. I liked the Manaphy movie story-wise than I did the other, but the art in Sky Warrior is better. Shaymin was a bitch, I didn't really like her. I guess it was done for irony's sake (the Gratitude Pokémon being ungrateful), but it didn't make me like her... him... it. Giratina was great, though, as was the Reverse World.

*goes back to Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou's world*
    I survived Pupa.

Page 370 of 530 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast