Page 372 of 531 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 13260

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    It pains me that there's only 9 episode of Nichijou left ;_;
    I'm guessing this describes your mood pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    I'm guessing this describes your mood pretty well
    My mood for a Season 2 is more like this.

Btw is the manga still ongoing? I don't want my dreams for Nichijou Season 2 to be killed

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Btw is the manga still ongoing? I don't want my dreams for Nichijou Season 2 to be killed
    The manga is still ongoing, but you shouldn't go getting your hopes up for a season 2 anyway, as it's extremely unlikely to ever happen.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Aria the Animation - 4
    Attack on Titan - 19
    Free! - 6
    Hunter X Hunter - 93
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 7
    Servant x Service - 7
    Silver Spoon - 6
    Space Brothers - 70
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 7
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 18
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 7

So I tried out Aria.

I was hoping for something like Hidamari Sketch or K-ON!. The thing about those two shows is that I don't care about plot. The main draw for me is just relaxing and watching something with fun characters and some good comedy here and there. There's a certain feeling of bliss those two series give to me unlike any others, like I'm in my happy place. Aria has that same feeling, and that's all I could ask for. With over 50 episodes for me to sink my teeth into, I'm almost giddy with excitement.

My mood for a Season 2 is more like this.

season 2... hah that was funny i almost believed u when u said u thought it would come out. Nichijou apparently sold like crap for some reason..

Season 2 had the best OP

so i think im at the point of just dropping Kimi No Iru Machi. i read past this part in the manga, and it was fine but the anime isnt even enjoyable to me right now

I haven't read the manga but the anime hasn't been too enjoyable for me. It's kinda hard to follow since nothing is going on. Maybe I'll just read the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I haven't read the manga but the anime hasn't been too enjoyable for me. It's kinda hard to follow since nothing is going on. Maybe I'll just read the manga.
    the manga is really rage inducing just to let u know.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    the manga is really rage inducing just to let u know.
    Okay, so I read about a 102 chapters and I'm not feeling this at all. Probably because everyone looks like came right out of Suzuka (not surprising consider it's done by the same person i think).

Oh well.

Sword Art Online

so i think im at the point of just dropping Kimi No Iru Machi. i read past this part in the manga, and it was fine but the anime isnt even enjoyable to me right now
    It's on my "Plan to Watch" list, too... Should I be concerned, or is this one of those "love it or hate it" anime depending on someone's taste?

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 6/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 7/26
    Free! - 6/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 2/13
    Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 7/13
    Steins;Gate - 6/24
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 7/12
    Windaria

Hadn't been too well enough to watch Steins;Gate, so I went ahead to watch a couple of movies. Jin-Roh is fantastic, very quiet film with its moments of intensity. However, it took me a few hours to finish if only because I'd get dizzy thanks to this ibuprofen prescription and had to take a couple of naps. But I enjoyed it, and am happy to have seen it. The dub's pretty good.

Windaria I watched subbed with little to no interruptions. While it didn't leave me emotionally distraught, it's a sad film worth one watch for the experience. I was actually surprised this was directed by Kunihiko Yuyama, Pokémon's director. Which I find hilariously sad because it's apparent he can direct great work, and yet Pokémon hasn't been that great for years.

Was thinking on watching Children Who Chase Lost Voices or even the fourteenth Pokémon movie(s), but I'll probably hold off on that today.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    It's on my "Plan to Watch" list, too... Should I be concerned, or is this one of those "love it or hate it" anime depending on someone's taste?
    its jsut a bad adaption to a not so good manga really. you basically have to read the manga to understand some of it since it startsl ike 80 chapters in but it also flashbacks to like chapter 30ish every episode so its like for manga reader and for non manga readers its jsut meh.

So I'm on chapter 202. It got "okay" around 5 chapters ago but meh

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So I'm on chapter 202. It got "okay" around 5 chapters ago but meh
    then ur already farther then me. i stopped somewhere in the 100's because i just needed ab reak from it

I did skip around a litttle since there was nothing going on a because I read a few summaries and such before hand but yeah.

Not as good as Suzuka.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    So I tried out Aria.

I was hoping for something like Hidamari Sketch or K-ON!. The thing about those two shows is that I don't care about plot. The main draw for me is just relaxing and watching something with fun characters and some good comedy here and there. There's a certain feeling of bliss those two series give to me unlike any others, like I'm in my happy place. Aria has that same feeling, and that's all I could ask for. With over 50 episodes for me to sink my teeth into, I'm almost giddy with excitement.
    You made my day. Someone else here is finally watching Aria. That makes me so happy. Aria, for me, was more relaxing than those two. Like, when I watched it, all my stress went away. I loved the first season the most, but Origination has the best episodes, for reasons you'll understand as you go along. There's also some supernatural stuff in it, I think latter half of Natural, and on and off in Origination. Also, the team behind the anime actually went to Venice to do some research for the anime. And that made it great. Anywho, hope you enjoy as much as I did

then ur already farther then me. i stopped somewhere in the 100's because i just needed ab reak from it
    I'm caught up to it, and after chapter 140 or whatever, I think the best part was 215-225. That's not an arc persay, but when you guys get to around those chapters, I think you'll understand
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I'm watching Fairy Tail right now.
    I have claimed Glaceon!
    Current Shiny hunt:
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Y Friend Safari: Ground type- Diggersby
    If you want to see some of my art, here's the link to my gallery:
    http://colorslive.com/author?id=144214

Funny Fire Emblem Awakening moment(pic from GoggleWaddleDee): http://i.imgur.com/XhLhhsZ.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    There's also some supernatural stuff in it, I think latter half of Natural, and on and off in Origination.
    Episode 4 had some supernatural element to it as well, which I'm totally okay with.

Also, the team behind the anime actually went to Venice to do some research for the anime.
    It shows, I had a feeling they did. Closest I've been to Venice was playing Assassin's Creed 2 and I was able to recognize a few things in the anime.

TWGOK Season 3 - 7/12:
    Watamote - 7/12:
    Love Lab - 7/13
    Ano Natsu de Matteru - DONE: ... This anime.... I was just randomly on crunchyroll on my phone one night and I stumbled on this anime and thought, eh what the hell I'll watch it. Little did I know it would turn into one of my top 4 favorite animes I have ever seen. I finished it over the course of 3 days (usually I watch about an episode or two a day therefore finishing the average anime season in about a week or 10 days) Usually I watch anywhere from 2 to 4 nonairing animes at a time, but this anime made me put half my other animes on hold and I just watched this. I didn't want it to end. The plot was fantastic. The drama was an emotional rollercoster if I have ever seen one. The love (i'm not even gonna call it a triangle I don't even know what the hell it is) makes for emotional and heartwarming parts throughout the anime, no matter who is the focus of the scene. The comedy parts of it were really enjoyable and funny. And the ending... I'm not gonna say anything in case someone was planning to watch this, or sees my post and decides to watch it, but just.... the ending. The anime as a whole reminded me of Toradora! (another top 4 for me) in a way, mostly because one of the characters is almost literally Taiga but like 10x as awesome, also the genres are mostly the same (minus the scifi part of Ano).

And my top 4 if anyone was wondering
    (In no particular order cause I couldn't put them in one. They are all #1 to me)
    1. Toradora!
    1. Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Season 1 only though)
    1. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (Season 2 has been confirmed IIRC, stoked if I am correct)
    1. Ano Natsu de Matteru
    Last edited by Zekromaster826; 22nd August 2013 at 2:36 AM.

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post
    And my top 4 if anyone was wondering
    (In no particular order cause I couldn't put them in one. They are all #1 to me)
    1. Toradora!
    1. Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Season 1 only though)
    1. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (Season 2 has been confirmed IIRC, stoked if I am correct)
    1. Ano Natsu de Matteru
    Chuunibyou movie next season. so hyped
    Last edited by wingzx; 22nd August 2013 at 2:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Episode 4 had some supernatural element to it as well, which I'm totally okay with.
    Sorry, I should be more specific. There's some supernatural stuff throughout the series, but the biggest being in Natural. Here's a quote that I like that explains it rather well:

"As I stated in my review of the second series, The Animation was simply an introduction to the characters and Neo Venezia, whilst The Natural was an introduction to the world of Aqua. This is important to know as many people misjudge the first two series and believe they have no real focus. In fact they do, and without that focus Origination would never have been as good as it is. If one keeps in mind that the whole point of The Animation is not to develop the characters, but simply to introduce them, then it makes things a little clearer as to why it was structured in such a way. The same goes for The Natural, as the focus there was to familiarise the viewer with the world of Aqua, and its wonders and oddities. The characters receive some measure of development in the second series, however this is not the main focus of the show, as it is essential for the viewer, when watching the final series, to have more than a passing familiarity with the characters and their environs."

It shows, I had a feeling they did. Closest I've been to Venice was playing Assassin's Creed 2 and I was able to recognize a few things in the anime.
    That's probably another reason to love the series. The people behind it put effort into the series, and people love it. Origination sold 10,000 copies, but the series suffered the same way Chihayafuru did; if it was at a better timeslot, it would've sold more, people predicted
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Chuunibyou movie next season. so hyped

It's a movie? I thought it was a season two. Or are they doing both and my greatest dreams are becoming a reality

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post
    It's a movie? I thought it was a season two. Or are they doing both and my greatest dreams are becoming a reality
    the movie is basically the recap of season 1 just rikka's perspective of it instead of Yuuta. Season 2 will be coming sometime next year
    Last edited by wingzx; 22nd August 2013 at 2:59 AM.

its basically the recap of season 1 just rikka's perspective of it instead of Yuuta. Season 2 will be coming sometime next year
    oh ok, that's cool. Excited for both

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Page 372 of 531 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast