Page 372 of 562 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 14044

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    So I tried out Aria.

I was hoping for something like Hidamari Sketch or K-ON!. The thing about those two shows is that I don't care about plot. The main draw for me is just relaxing and watching something with fun characters and some good comedy here and there. There's a certain feeling of bliss those two series give to me unlike any others, like I'm in my happy place. Aria has that same feeling, and that's all I could ask for. With over 50 episodes for me to sink my teeth into, I'm almost giddy with excitement.
    You made my day. Someone else here is finally watching Aria. That makes me so happy. Aria, for me, was more relaxing than those two. Like, when I watched it, all my stress went away. I loved the first season the most, but Origination has the best episodes, for reasons you'll understand as you go along. There's also some supernatural stuff in it, I think latter half of Natural, and on and off in Origination. Also, the team behind the anime actually went to Venice to do some research for the anime. And that made it great. Anywho, hope you enjoy as much as I did

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    then ur already farther then me. i stopped somewhere in the 100's because i just needed ab reak from it
    I'm caught up to it, and after chapter 140 or whatever, I think the best part was 215-225. That's not an arc persay, but when you guys get to around those chapters, I think you'll understand
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I'm watching Fairy Tail right now.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    There's also some supernatural stuff in it, I think latter half of Natural, and on and off in Origination.
    Episode 4 had some supernatural element to it as well, which I'm totally okay with.

Also, the team behind the anime actually went to Venice to do some research for the anime.
    It shows, I had a feeling they did. Closest I've been to Venice was playing Assassin's Creed 2 and I was able to recognize a few things in the anime.

TWGOK Season 3 - 7/12:
    Watamote - 7/12:
    Love Lab - 7/13
    Ano Natsu de Matteru - DONE: ... This anime.... I was just randomly on crunchyroll on my phone one night and I stumbled on this anime and thought, eh what the hell I'll watch it. Little did I know it would turn into one of my top 4 favorite animes I have ever seen. I finished it over the course of 3 days (usually I watch about an episode or two a day therefore finishing the average anime season in about a week or 10 days) Usually I watch anywhere from 2 to 4 nonairing animes at a time, but this anime made me put half my other animes on hold and I just watched this. I didn't want it to end. The plot was fantastic. The drama was an emotional rollercoster if I have ever seen one. The love (i'm not even gonna call it a triangle I don't even know what the hell it is) makes for emotional and heartwarming parts throughout the anime, no matter who is the focus of the scene. The comedy parts of it were really enjoyable and funny. And the ending... I'm not gonna say anything in case someone was planning to watch this, or sees my post and decides to watch it, but just.... the ending. The anime as a whole reminded me of Toradora! (another top 4 for me) in a way, mostly because one of the characters is almost literally Taiga but like 10x as awesome, also the genres are mostly the same (minus the scifi part of Ano).

And my top 4 if anyone was wondering
    (In no particular order cause I couldn't put them in one. They are all #1 to me)
    1. Toradora!
    1. Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Season 1 only though)
    1. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (Season 2 has been confirmed IIRC, stoked if I am correct)
    1. Ano Natsu de Matteru
    Last edited by Zekromaster826; 22nd August 2013 at 1:36 AM.

Most Recent Shiny!

3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post
    And my top 4 if anyone was wondering
    (In no particular order cause I couldn't put them in one. They are all #1 to me)
    1. Toradora!
    1. Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Season 1 only though)
    1. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (Season 2 has been confirmed IIRC, stoked if I am correct)
    1. Ano Natsu de Matteru
    Chuunibyou movie next season. so hyped
    Last edited by wingzx; 22nd August 2013 at 1:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Episode 4 had some supernatural element to it as well, which I'm totally okay with.
    Sorry, I should be more specific. There's some supernatural stuff throughout the series, but the biggest being in Natural. Here's a quote that I like that explains it rather well:

"As I stated in my review of the second series, The Animation was simply an introduction to the characters and Neo Venezia, whilst The Natural was an introduction to the world of Aqua. This is important to know as many people misjudge the first two series and believe they have no real focus. In fact they do, and without that focus Origination would never have been as good as it is. If one keeps in mind that the whole point of The Animation is not to develop the characters, but simply to introduce them, then it makes things a little clearer as to why it was structured in such a way. The same goes for The Natural, as the focus there was to familiarise the viewer with the world of Aqua, and its wonders and oddities. The characters receive some measure of development in the second series, however this is not the main focus of the show, as it is essential for the viewer, when watching the final series, to have more than a passing familiarity with the characters and their environs."

It shows, I had a feeling they did. Closest I've been to Venice was playing Assassin's Creed 2 and I was able to recognize a few things in the anime.
    That's probably another reason to love the series. The people behind it put effort into the series, and people love it. Origination sold 10,000 copies, but the series suffered the same way Chihayafuru did; if it was at a better timeslot, it would've sold more, people predicted
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Chuunibyou movie next season. so hyped

It's a movie? I thought it was a season two. Or are they doing both and my greatest dreams are becoming a reality

Most Recent Shiny!

Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post
    It's a movie? I thought it was a season two. Or are they doing both and my greatest dreams are becoming a reality
    the movie is basically the recap of season 1 just rikka's perspective of it instead of Yuuta. Season 2 will be coming sometime next year
    Last edited by wingzx; 22nd August 2013 at 1:59 AM.

its basically the recap of season 1 just rikka's perspective of it instead of Yuuta. Season 2 will be coming sometime next year
    oh ok, that's cool. Excited for both

Most Recent Shiny!

Self Obtained Shinies:

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 6/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 7/26
    Free! - 6/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 2/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 7/13
    Steins;Gate - 12/24
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 7/12

Well... shit. I kinda was expecting that, but I didn't expect that. I think I've hit the best part of the show. It's nothing but awesomeness from here-on out, right?

I'll have it finished sometime tomorrow. Gonna go watch something else while I rest, because I need a breather, and I'm also hungry for some soup. I'll probably sneak another hour tonight.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 4 - 7/18/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post

Well... shit. I kinda was expecting that, but I didn't expect that. I think I've hit the best part of the show. It's nothing but awesomeness from here-on out, right?

I'll have it finished sometime tomorrow. Gonna go watch something else while I rest, because I need a breather, and I'm also hungry for some soup. I'll probably sneak another hour tonight.
    yep everything past episode 12 is intense haha thats when the real plot kicks in

Free! 7/12 (ongoing) You guys know I'm such a Rin-lover, yet... something seems off with his attitude here? Now I'm anxious to see more.

Hunter x Hunter (2011) 24/91?+ (ongoing) I only roughly know how many episodes there are so far only because of my friends and the facebooks page so sorry.

Hyperdimension Neptunia 6/??? (ongoing) I missed the torrent last week for it, don't know how.

Kodomo no Jinkan 2/12

Pokemon Last episode I watched was EP10, haven't watched anymore N episodes yet.

Sailor Moon [sub] 181/200

Tamako Market 2/12

Tokyo Mew Mew 3/52

Watamote 7/??? (ongoing)

No Commie rant from me this time, you guys are lucky.
    So... I have 13 days left before school starts again for me. What should I try to finish in the meantime? I'm a bit of a slow watcher but I figure I'll try to finish Sailor Moon seeing as I've been watching that for the longest time out of all of these basically. I'm not skipping out on my weekly shows either, though HxH doesn't count as a weekly show for me yet because I'm so far behind. (Watching Free! while being in classes just won't feel the same ;_; )
    Last edited by Sceptile Master; 26th August 2013 at 7:32 AM.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

YUP. This is why I tell people to watch it.

Aria the Animation - 5
    Attack on Titan - 19
    Free! - 7
    Hunter X Hunter - 93
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 7
    Servant x Service - 7
    Silver Spoon - 6
    Space Brothers - 70
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 7
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 18
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 7

Well... ****. I kinda was expecting that, but I didn't expect that. I think I've hit the best part of the show. It's nothing but awesomeness from here-on out, right?
    There's a part where the show kind of degenerates into a dating sim, but it's still pretty amazing!

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (Rewatching) - 4/11

Blood Lad - 7/10

Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha - 2/25

Evangellion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya - 6/10

Free! - 6/12

Mawaru Penguindrum - 14/24

Monogatari Series: Second Season - 7/-

Shingeki no Kyojin - 19/25

Shingeki no Kyojin Picture Drama - 1/-

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S - 18/25

Working'!! - 3/13
    Evangellion 2.0 was pretty amazing, much better than anything the series has to offer thus far.
    Last edited by Tsumiki; 22nd August 2013 at 7:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumiki View Post
    There's a part where the show kind of degenerates into a dating sim, but it's still pretty amazing!
    Sounds hilarious. Considering the dub (or the show itself) seems to run on referencing memes, it wouldn't surprise me if they got that down-pat.

Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 7/26
    Free! - 7/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 7/13
    Love Lab - 7/13
    Steins;Gate - 12/24

I'm liking Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou. It's got its own flair about it that I like, and a couple of episodes were pretty sad. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Also saw that Higurashi: Outbreak has finally been released, but subs aren't yet available. FFFFFFFFF-
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 4 - 7/18/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Tackling one of the most confusing yet brilliant animes of all time... Evangelion :V

Watched the original 90's series, then End of Evangelion, then started watching movies 1.0 and 2.0. Waiting for 3.0 to be dubbed.

Dear god, I've never had such a migraine after watching a show in a long time.

Sounds hilarious. Considering the dub (or the show itself) seems to run on referencing memes, it wouldn't surprise me if they got that down-pat.
    It's...different to the series given how it's pacing isn't as fast as the rest of the second half; but it still manages to be better than most shows. It is clearly explained why it happens the way it does so I don't think it's lacking in comparison to the rest of the second half as you get some insight into the supporting cast and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumiki View Post
    he goes on a date with one "girl" really i wouldnt say it goes full dating sim at all.

Why isn't Stardust☆Witch Meruru an anime yet?

It's money waiting to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    The manga is still ongoing, but you shouldn't go getting your hopes up for a season 2 anyway, as it's extremely unlikely to ever happen.
    season 2... hah that was funny i almost believed u when u said u thought it would come out. Nichijou apparently sold like crap for some reason..
        Spoiler:- :(:

Nichijou - 16/25
    Hataraku Maou-sama - 8/13
    Gin no Saji - 6/11
    Hyouka - 4/22
    To Aru Majutsu no Index - 3/24
    Nichibros - 2/12
    Blood Lad - 1/12
    Gatchamon Crowds - 0.5/??

Well, started Blood Lad today and it was pretty funny, but still not as godly-tiered level as Nichijou. I need to find some motivation to continue To Aru Majutsu no Index. It's a great anime so far, but I want to finish some other animes first. I guess I'm not the person to handle any number of series more than 5. Last night I started Gatchman Crowds but ugh... The girl's voice in pretty annoying, and I sort of cringe at the weird music when the guy transforms into eagle, so I dropped it after 15 minutes. Does it get better or since I hate the main character's voice 100%, I should just drop it and not look back?

I swear Oreki is the most OP main character.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    [spoiler=][

Well, started Blood Lad today and it was pretty funny, but still not as godly-tiered level as Nichijou. I need to find some motivation to continue To Aru Majutsu no Index. It's a great anime so far, but I want to finish some other animes first. I guess I'm not the person to handle any number of series more than 5. Last night I started Gatchman Crowds but ugh... The girl's voice in pretty annoying, and I sort of cringe at the weird music when the guy transforms into eagle, so I dropped it after 15 minutes. Does it get better or since I hate the main character's voice 100%, I should just drop it and not look back?

I swear Oreki is the most OP main character.
    GATCHAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN how can u hate that?

Oreki is a god MC him and Hachiman from yahari are amazing MCs haha. they both have the same personality pretty much
    Last edited by wingzx; 22nd August 2013 at 5:57 PM.

Free! - 7/12
    Servant x Service - 7/-
    Silver Spoon - 6/11
    Space Brothers - 70/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Cł Club - 7/13
    The Eccentric Family - 7/13
    Done here.

Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 7/26
    Free! - 7/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 7/13
    Love Lab - 7/13
    Steins;Gate - 18/24

I think I reached the dating sim episode, but it wasn't funny ;_;. That almost broke my heart. This show's making me want to cry now, guys. I thought it wasn't going to do that.

I think I reached the dating sim episode, but it wasn't funny ;_;. That almost broke my heart. This show's making me want to cry now, guys. I thought it wasn't going to do that.
    its a tragedy haha. i knew it was going to be hard but i didnt think it be that hard

Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 7/26
    Free! - 6/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 2/13
    Love Lab - 7/13
    Steins;Gate - 24/24 - COMPLETE
    Steins;Gate: Egoistic Poriomania

That was amazing. I'm so happy I got this recommended and that I tackled it as soon as possible. Some questions are still reeling around in my head, but I'm really content. The special was just as good (and funny), and gave a very happy ending. Though I found out there's a movie that came out this year, though I don't know when it'll get dubbed, so that may have to wait for a while.

Gonna try and get some series off of my computer, so any new series like iDOLM@STER are going to have to wait. Meanwhile, I'm going to wait out this stupid hacker business with MAL.

Page 372 of 562 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast