Page 374 of 517 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 9,326 to 9,350 of 12903

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou - 1/4
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 8/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 5/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 7/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 5/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 7/12
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials - 3/3 Completed
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 8/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 17/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 5/13
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness (rewatching) - 1/12
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA - 3/4
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - 8/24
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 7/12

Those Oreimo specials were good, but then the ending ruined it all for me. (I also recently realized I forgot to watch the first seasons specials, so that explains why I was kinda confused at the beginning of the second season.)

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Pokemon
    Sword Art Online
    Soul Eater
    Bleach
    One Piece
    Legend of Korra
    Sailor Moon
    X-Men(2011 Version)
    Tsubasa: Reservoir Chroronicles
    .Hack//Sign
    Last edited by Macroboom; 24th August 2013 at 9:01 PM.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 7/12
    ef: Tale of Melodies - 4/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 7/26
    Free! - 7/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 8/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 8/13

Still not a fan of Neptune. There's a reason I mostly watch it alone because of the fanservice crap. I think my dad walked in during Plutia's transformation, but I froze and didn't look behind me to confirm it. I didn't want to explain myself, and nothing happened anyway. I don't know if he saw anything or not... but next episode I'm watching with my back to the wall facing the door, and even then depending on how that episode goes, I may not like it. Not one to drop shows, though, so I'm going to be pretty bitter slowly keeping up with it for the next five weeks.

Also, was it just me, or did some shots darken up in the episode? It was weird, I thought my laptop was dimming for no reason.

At least Love Lab is still as adorable as always (though the talk of dark-skinned girls took a weird turn...), Free! is still amazing, and Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou just got serious. Yeah, it's Madoka Magica with Tarot cards, but it's still pretty neat. I just wish there was a little more foreshadowing involved...

Also, finally got around to watching Tale of Melodies after so long. I'm not sure if it'll be my favorite of the two or not, depends on where it goes from here.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Re-watching Code Geass for the 4th time right now. Just an absolutely amazing anime.
    Made by me, if you want one then PM or something.

Commie and another group are subbing a re-airing of Heartcatch Precure (Since Blu-rays for the show are virtually non existent) so if you haven't watched the show, now's your chance. Or you could, you know, download Doremi's batch which has been around for 2 years.

I for one welcome this decision. The show is fantastic and re-watching it weekly will be a very interesting experience. If you don't have anything against kid's anime and just want a fun series with some good action scenes I highly recommend it. I won't go into too much detail, but if Madoka is the Evangelion of magical girls Heartcatch is Gurren Lagann

Saturday Morning: Tenkai Knights, BeyBlade: Shogun Steel, Pokemon: B/W Adventures in Unova and Beyond

Saturday Night: Bleach, One Piece, Sword Art Online, IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix

Blu-Rays:

Fairy Tail: Part 5
    Haganai - I don't have many friends
    High School DXD

Streaming:

OreImo Season 2 OVAs (Completely waste of my time. :/ )

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Commie and another group are subbing a re-airing of Heartcatch Precure (Since Blu-rays for the show are virtually non existent) so if you haven't watched the show, now's your chance. Or you could, you know, download Doremi's batch which has been around for 2 years.

I for one welcome this decision. The show is fantastic and re-watching it weekly will be a very interesting experience. If you don't have anything against kid's anime and just want a fun series with some good action scenes I highly recommend it. I won't go into too much detail, but if Madoka is the Evangelion of magical girls Heartcatch is Gurren Lagann
    Speaking of Commie, I was watching their release of C3-bu, and they translated "gravure" to "playboy".... No, Commie, no. Gravure does not = playboy. Unless of course, the iDOLM@STER G4U games are playboy themed iM@S games, which I can tell you from first hand experience they certainly are not.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Shingeki no Kyojin 20/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 8/?

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 7/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 6/?
    Danganronpa the Animation 8/13
    Servant x Service 8/?
    Kids on the Slope 1/12

Damn, that was a very fine cliffhanger in Monogatari this week. It's going to be a long wait until the next episode...

Right now I'm watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I stopped watching the anime for a long time after episode 3 but I recently started watching it again and it's actually really good.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Speaking of Commie, I was watching their release of C3-bu, and they translated "gravure" to "playboy".... No, Commie, no. Gravure does not = playboy. Unless of course, the iDOLM@STER G4U games are playboy themed iM@S games, which I can tell you from first hand experience they certainly are not.
    I looked at the comments section on the site and the translators are talking about how Doremi are bad fansubbers. Seriously? Commie seriously think they can talk down to other fansubbers? Doremi were taking too long to release an episode of Precure so I gave Commie a chance one week. It was awful. I don't care what the context is, the line 'Can't stop my swag' is unforgivable. But I guess I really shouldn't expect much from the guys who think 'Gay Swimming' is hilarious and insist that 'Eotena Onslaught' is somehow a superior translation to the official English title.

Aria the Animation - 5
    Attack on Titan - 20
    Diebuster (again) - COMPLETE
    Free! - 7
    Hunter X Hunter - 93
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 7
    Servant x Service - 8
    Silver Spoon - 7

Space Brothers - 70
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 7
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 18
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 7

Back from FanExpo this weekend, managed to catch a few shows but still got a bunch to catch up on. For anime related stuff I got Diebuster, which I watched with my friends last night, a Dix-Neuf Revoltech, The Garden of Words on Blu-ray, and some massive movie-sized posters of Cowboy Bebop, Redline, and the first Gurren Lagann movie.

Servant x Service was godly this week.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 25th August 2013 at 11:19 PM.

Free! 7/12 (ongoing)

Hunter x Hunter (2011) 25/93?+ (ongoing)

Hyperdimension Neptunia 7/??? (ongoing)

Kodomo no Jinkan 2/12 Might drop ; It's not really disturbing to me anymore, but... I dunno, it's still not entirely for me maybe.

Pokemon Watched the Keldeo/Kyurem movie. Kyurem's voice gave me the chills.

Sailor Moon [sub] 181/200

Tamako Market 2/12

Tokyo Mew Mew 3/52

Watamote 7/12 (ongoing)

I don't know exactly how many episodes some of the ongoing series are going to have, but according to you guys... yeah.
    This is going to be the last week I get to watch Free! (and any weekly anime... basically any anime) during my actual summer vacation. Hold me tight.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

man next week's episode of TWGOK is going to be hard to watch...
    i was glad to see the haqua hell scenes. glad some of it was shown

Well lets see...Has any one heard of Angelic Layers? I'm currently watching that, so far it's been an interesting one. Looks 90's like, animation from the 90's sure was crazy lookingXD

I've been liking romantic comedy's as of late though.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou - 1/4
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 8/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 6/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 7/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 6/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 8/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 8/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 20/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 5/13
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness (rewatching) - 3/12
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA - 3/4
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - 10/24

Well my goal was to catch up to the anime airing this season that I'm falling behind on, but I just bought Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, and now that's preoccupying me for the time being.
    Last edited by Xionea; 27th August 2013 at 12:28 AM.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Soooooo I just tried to finish FLCL after putting it off for some time... half way into episode 4 and I still understand absolutely nothing that is happening... just.... I don't even... decided to drop it cause I'm just too freaking confused.... but I found the eyebrows quite enjoyable... that's about it I guess
    Other stuff:
    Clannad After Story - 1/24 (Only one episode in, can't judge yet)
    TWGOK Season 3 - 8/12
    Love Lab - 8/13
    Watamote 7/12

Things I plan to start soon:
    Mirai Nikki
    Nyan Koi!
    Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

No. dont drop it, FLCL is epic

FLCL is amazing, keep going with it. Sure, you may have to watch it a couple more times to get even an inkling of what you just saw, but you know it's awesome.

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 7/12
    ef: Tale of Melodies - 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 10/26
    Free! - 7/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 8/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 8/13

Tale of Melodies is much better than Memories, I really did enjoy it. I felt the romance was better in this part, it was really sweet. While I didn't shed tears, the emotions were there.

Also, Fighting Foodons is starting to go into territory I feel I should recognize, but it doesn't feel like I recognize it. If anything, I'm actually surprised how little it hurts to watch. Not sure if my brother and I just got so used to the badness of it all or what, but it's starting to become enjoyable. And all I could find was the 4KIDS dub.

What madness have I gotten myself into?
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Aria the Animation - 5
    Attack on Titan - 20
    Free! - 7
    Hunter X Hunter - 93
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 8
    Servant x Service - 8
    Silver Spoon - 7
    Space Brothers - 70
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 8
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 18
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 7

So where's my Hunter X Hunter and Space Brothers?

Episode 5 of FLCL was my favourite, so I also recommend persevering

Shingeki no Kyojin 20/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 8/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 8/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 7/?

Danganronpa the Animation 8/13
    Servant x Service 8/?
    Kids on the Slope 4/12

I'm loving Kids on the Slope's soundtrack. I really like that opening as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    So where's my Hunter X Hunter and Space Brothers?
    No episodes this week.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Sword Art Online (Re-watching)- 1/25

Now that the first Blu-ray volume has been released I'm going to give the show another chance in dub form. I feel I might have been a bit too harsh on it when it was airing because everyone around me hated the show. But now that I know what to expect I'm going to try and enjoy it for what it is. The dub is really good too so that's a plus

Nichijou - 19/25
    Hataraku Maou-sama - 8/13
    Gin no Saji - 7/11
    Hyouka - 6/22
    To Aru Majutsu no Index - 5/24
    Nichibros - 3/12
    Blood Lad - 1/12
    stein;gate - 1/24

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Sword Art Online (Re-watching)- 3/25

Watching this again with the dub was a good idea. People insist that it was always bad but... it really wasn't. Even now knowing what's going to happen after these first few episodes I still enjoyed watching them for the second time immensely. There were a few minor things that I didn't like about the dub at first but now that I've settled in I've sort of gotten used to them. Bryce Papenbrook may overract a bit as Kirito, but he has so much more personality than the Japanese counterpart. Sure he's not made to be anything more than a self insert, but I'm glad the dub went the extra mile to give him a more distinctive performance instead of just hiring 'Teenage Male lead #3952'. The part that I find the funniest is that he played the leads in Eiken and Green Green. That's right. The guy who is voicing the lead character in one of the most popular anime of the past few years was in Eiken and Green Green. Saying he's moved up since then would an understatement.

Unfortunately, now that I've seen the first three episodes I've already seen the show at its best. At least I won't be disappointed since I know what's going to happen. Now for the harem elements to come into play starting with the loli.

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 3/13
    free! 4/12
    genshiken nidaime 3/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    minami-ke omatase 1/2
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 20/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

Page 374 of 517 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast