Page 374 of 559 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 9,326 to 9,350 of 13974

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

No. dont drop it, FLCL is epic

FLCL is amazing, keep going with it. Sure, you may have to watch it a couple more times to get even an inkling of what you just saw, but you know it's awesome.

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 7/12
    ef: Tale of Melodies - 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 10/26
    Free! - 7/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 8/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 8/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 7/12

Tale of Melodies is much better than Memories, I really did enjoy it. I felt the romance was better in this part, it was really sweet. While I didn't shed tears, the emotions were there.

Also, Fighting Foodons is starting to go into territory I feel I should recognize, but it doesn't feel like I recognize it. If anything, I'm actually surprised how little it hurts to watch. Not sure if my brother and I just got so used to the badness of it all or what, but it's starting to become enjoyable. And all I could find was the 4KIDS dub.

What madness have I gotten myself into?
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 4 - 7/18/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Aria the Animation - 5
    Attack on Titan - 20
    Free! - 7
    Hunter X Hunter - 93
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 8
    Servant x Service - 8
    Silver Spoon - 7
    Space Brothers - 70
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 8
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 18
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 7

So where's my Hunter X Hunter and Space Brothers?

Episode 5 of FLCL was my favourite, so I also recommend persevering

Shingeki no Kyojin 20/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 8/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 8/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 7/?

Danganronpa the Animation 8/13
    Servant x Service 8/?
    Kids on the Slope 4/12

I'm loving Kids on the Slope's soundtrack. I really like that opening as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    So where's my Hunter X Hunter and Space Brothers?
    No episodes this week.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Sword Art Online (Re-watching)- 1/25

Now that the first Blu-ray volume has been released I'm going to give the show another chance in dub form. I feel I might have been a bit too harsh on it when it was airing because everyone around me hated the show. But now that I know what to expect I'm going to try and enjoy it for what it is. The dub is really good too so that's a plus

Nichijou - 19/25
    Hataraku Maou-sama - 8/13
    Gin no Saji - 7/11
    Hyouka - 6/22
    To Aru Majutsu no Index - 5/24
    Nichibros - 3/12
    Blood Lad - 1/12
    stein;gate - 1/24

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Sword Art Online (Re-watching)- 3/25

Watching this again with the dub was a good idea. People insist that it was always bad but... it really wasn't. Even now knowing what's going to happen after these first few episodes I still enjoyed watching them for the second time immensely. There were a few minor things that I didn't like about the dub at first but now that I've settled in I've sort of gotten used to them. Bryce Papenbrook may overract a bit as Kirito, but he has so much more personality than the Japanese counterpart. Sure he's not made to be anything more than a self insert, but I'm glad the dub went the extra mile to give him a more distinctive performance instead of just hiring 'Teenage Male lead #3952'. The part that I find the funniest is that he played the leads in Eiken and Green Green. That's right. The guy who is voicing the lead character in one of the most popular anime of the past few years was in Eiken and Green Green. Saying he's moved up since then would an understatement.

Unfortunately, now that I've seen the first three episodes I've already seen the show at its best. At least I won't be disappointed since I know what's going to happen. Now for the harem elements to come into play starting with the loli.

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 3/13
    free! 4/12
    genshiken nidaime 3/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    minami-ke omatase 1/2
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 20/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

Blood Lad 8/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 7/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 8/13
    Fantasista Doll 6/12
    Free! 7/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 7/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 8/13
    Gin no Saji n 7/11
    High School DxD New 8/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 9/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 8/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 8/13
    Kiniro Mosaic 8/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 6/12
    Love Lab 8/13
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 7/12
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 8/?
    One Piece 609/?
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! 6/12
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 7/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) 8/13
    Senyuu. 2 8/13
    Servant x Service 8/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 20/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 8/13
    Teekyuu 2 8/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 12/24
    Uchouten Kazoku 8/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 7/12

Kamisama has to be one of my favorite animes of the season so far next to uchouten kazoku and Monogatari.

Watched episode eight of TWGOK.

oh god...

next weeks episode.

as wingx said, its gonna be painful to watch...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

My Anime List

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. (Rewatching) - 4/11
    Blood Lad - 8/10
    Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha - 5/25
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya - 7/10
    Free! - 7/12
    Mawaru Penguindrum - 16/24
    Monogatari Series: Second Season - 8/-
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 20/25
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S - 19/24
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 8/12
    Working'!! - 13/13 COMPLETE

Oh god the second season of Working was just as zany as the first one x) Takanashi/Inami and Yachiyo/Sato needed to be a thing though >:

Darker than Black is looking to be pretty good so far although it seems to have a somewhat episodic format. I've heard it gets really good later on so I'm looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicario View Post
    Episode 5 of FLCL was my favourite, so I also recommend persevering
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    FLCL is amazing, keep going with it. Sure, you may have to watch it a couple more times to get even an inkling of what you just saw, but you know it's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    No. dont drop it, FLCL is epic
    FLCL 6/6:So, I decided to finish FLCL. And out of the 6 episodes and roughly 138 mins of content, I understood about... Lets see Start with the square root of pi, subtract the spicy stuff, carry the 4, multiply by the size of the eyebrows, and divide by the boxing glove..... absolutely freaking none of it. To be completely honest, I don't even know if I enjoyed it or not. If I did enjoy it, probably the randomness was the part I enjoyed the most. Anyways... back to the completely normal world of Japanese animation...

Other Stuff I am watching:
    Nyan Koi! 3/12: Ehhhhhhh. 3 episodes in, it's ok. Maybe meh, mildly funny, nothing special. just.... ehhhh.
    Up-to-date with Love Lab and TWGOK S3 (I will watch watamote epi 8 later today)

I need some help from you all to decide what on my Plan-to-Watch list I should start up, cause I usually like to watch at least 2 finished animes.

Here it is:
    -Accel World
    -NHK
    -Mirai Nikki!
    -Dragon Crisis!
    -Seitokai no Ichizon

(I have a couple more on my myanimelist list, but I don't want to watch Clannad: After story yet, cause one of my dogs died recently and I dont want to watch something so acclaimed for having feels for days. I also don't want to start Attack on Titan until it finishes. If it is as good as I heard it is I don't want to get sucked into it only to have to wait)
    Last edited by Zekromaster826; 28th August 2013 at 1:00 AM.

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post

I need some help from you all to decide what on my Plan-to-Watch list I should start up, cause I usually like to watch at least 2 finished animes.

Here it is:
    -Accel World
    -NHK
    -Mirai Nikki!
    -Dragon Crisis!
    -Seitokai no Ichizon

(I have a couple more on my myanimelist list, but I don't want to watch Clannad: After story yet, cause one of my dogs died recently and I dont want to watch something so acclaimed for having feels for days. I also don't want to start Attack on Titan until it finishes. If it is as good as I heard it is I don't want to get sucked into it only to have to wait)
    well i enjoyed Mirai Nikki so id reccomend that but some people dont like it as much. I have yet to finish Accel World, mostly cause the MC is just UGHHHHH

FLCL 6/6:So, I decided to finish FLCL. And out of the 6 episodes and roughly 138 mins of content, I understood about... Lets see Start with the square root of pi, subtract the spicy stuff, carry the 4, multiply by the size of the eyebrows, and divide by the boxing glove..... absolutely freaking none of it. To be completely honest, I don't even know if I enjoyed it or not. If I did enjoy it, probably the randomness was the part I enjoyed the most. Anyways... back to the completely normal world of Japanese animation...
    That's the beauty of FLCL. No mortal can truly comprehend FLCL.

Also, define "normal" anime. I'm curious.

Bottle Fairy - 13/13/ - COMPLETE
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 7/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 12/26
    Free! - 7/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 8/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 8/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 8/12

Bottle Fairy was cute. Was rather educational when it comes to Japanese holidays, but otherwise, there really wasn't much to it. I like fairies, though, so that's why I decided to watch it. (Opening theme is freaking catchy, though.)

Watamote was good this week, nothing much to say about it. And yeah, Fighting Foodons has entered unknown territory for my brother and I. It's so freaking stupid, and yet it's fun. We also reached the first plot-twist--if one were to call it a plot-twist. I dunno, I felt it was obvious, but still, WHAT A TWEEST.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 4 - 7/18/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    That's the beauty of FLCL. No mortal can truly comprehend FLCL.
    Also, define "normal" anime. I'm curious.
    By normal I mean shows about Angels with a huge metal bat that loves to brutally murder one boy and bring him back to live, shows about demon kings who go to earth to work at McDonalds, shows about vampire ninjas, a zombie, and a magical girl with a chainsaw living under the same roof, shows about a guy who marries a mermaid cause he discovers her true identity, shows about angeloids who all decide to live with one pervert. You know... NORMAL!

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    well i enjoyed Mirai Nikki so id reccomend that but some people dont like it as much. I have yet to finish Accel World, mostly cause the MC is just UGHHHHH
    Could you please define UGHHHHH? Or maybe use it in a different context? Would it be comparable to Aoi Oribe from Myself ; Yourself (I dropped the anime because of her voice, and it wasn't that impressive otherwise, and I watched 3 episodes to be fair to the series but I couldn't take much more.)

Votes
    -Accel World (0)
    -NHK (0)
    -Mirai Nikki! (1)
    -Dragon Crisis! (0)
    -Seitokai no Ichizon (0)

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Could you please define UGHHHHH? Or maybe use it in a different context? Would it be comparable to Aoi Oribe from Myself ; Yourself (I dropped the anime because of her voice, and it wasn't that impressive otherwise, and I watched 3 episodes to be fair to the series but I couldn't take much more.)
    hes just such a wimp i really dont like him haha i hear by the end of the show hes better but ughhh

Here it is:
    -Accel World
    -NHK
    -Mirai Nikki!
    -Dragon Crisis!
    -Seitokai no Ichizon

Mirai Nikki. Mirai Nikki. MIRAI NIKKI. Oh my word, you need to watch it ASAP! (I'm a diehard Mirai Nikki fan so of course I'll tell you to watch it. Everything else on that list is irrelevant to me). Unfortunately, Mirai Nikki is a love-it-or-hate-it type of anime. Hopefully you'll love it (like me), or else you'll most likely think it's nothing more than a shish-ka-bob of terrible storytelling (I'm looking at you, CC#06. I haven't forgotten you didn't like my favorite anime)

Which reminds me, the DVDs for Mirai Nikki come out in about 20 days! *high pitched squeal of excitement*

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Here it is:
    -Accel World
    -NHK
    -Mirai Nikki!
    -Dragon Crisis!
    -Seitokai no Ichizon
    no yes no no no

hes just such a wimp i really dont like him haha i hear by the end of the show hes better but ughhh
    lol you just described the MC of Mirai Nikki.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    (I'm looking at you, CC#06. I haven't forgotten you didn't like my favorite anime)
    You better not forget it! As per usual I'm going to give a negative vote for Mirai Nikki. To be honest I wouldn't recommend anything on that list except for NHK, but if you're going to go with Mirai Nikki just watch this first. This guy puts all my grievances with the show into better words than I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    lol you just described the MC of Mirai Nikki.
    ya i immediately realized that after typing it. but i mean if u had a crazy psychopathic girl over u and everyone out to kill u wouldnt u be like that to.

also just started watching FLCL. 2 episodes in and already came to the conclusion that the OST of this anime is just godly

By normal I mean shows about Angels with a huge metal bat that loves to brutally murder one boy and bring him back to live, shows about demon kings who go to earth to work at McDonalds, shows about vampire ninjas, a zombie, and a magical girl with a chainsaw living under the same roof, shows about a guy who marries a mermaid cause he discovers her true identity, shows about angeloids who all decide to live with one pervert. You know... NORMAL!

Votes
    -Accel World (0)
    -NHK (0)
    -Mirai Nikki! (1)
    -Dragon Crisis! (0)
    -Seitokai no Ichizon (0)
    Yo, you have Nichijou on your Plan-to-Watch list.

One does not simple, plan to watch Nichijou. You just do.

Like now.

Right now. Get off of Serebii and start watching it. Stop reading after this post sentence unless you plan on Watching Midori Days.

Watch Midori days.

Like now.

Right now. Get off of Serebii and start watching it. Stop reading after this post sentence unless you plan on Watching Midori Days.

Watch Midori days.
    I agree with everything in this post.
    My Anime List

Like now.

Watch Midori days.
    Seconded. Jb gets it.

Oh, if anyone cares, Accelerator of Index/Railgun fame is getting his own manga

A Certain Scientific Accelerator, anyone?
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Page 374 of 559 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast