Page 375 of 496 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 12387

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 3/13
    free! 4/12
    genshiken nidaime 3/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    minami-ke omatase 1/2
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 20/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

Blood Lad 8/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 7/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 8/13
    Fantasista Doll 6/12
    Free! 7/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 7/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 8/13
    Gin no Saji n 7/11
    High School DxD New 8/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 9/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 8/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 8/13
    Kiniro Mosaic 8/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 6/12
    Love Lab 8/13
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 7/12
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 8/?
    One Piece 609/?
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! 6/12
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 7/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) 8/13
    Senyuu. 2 8/13
    Servant x Service 8/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 20/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 8/13
    Teekyuu 2 8/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 12/24
    Uchouten Kazoku 8/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 7/12

Kamisama has to be one of my favorite animes of the season so far next to uchouten kazoku and Monogatari.

Watched episode eight of TWGOK.

oh god...

next weeks episode.

as wingx said, its gonna be painful to watch...

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. (Rewatching) - 4/11
    Blood Lad - 8/10
    Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha - 5/25
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya - 7/10
    Free! - 7/12
    Mawaru Penguindrum - 16/24
    Monogatari Series: Second Season - 8/-
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 20/25
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S - 19/24
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 8/12
    Working'!! - 13/13 COMPLETE

Oh god the second season of Working was just as zany as the first one x) Takanashi/Inami and Yachiyo/Sato needed to be a thing though >:

Darker than Black is looking to be pretty good so far although it seems to have a somewhat episodic format. I've heard it gets really good later on so I'm looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicario View Post
    Episode 5 of FLCL was my favourite, so I also recommend persevering
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    FLCL is amazing, keep going with it. Sure, you may have to watch it a couple more times to get even an inkling of what you just saw, but you know it's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    No. dont drop it, FLCL is epic
    FLCL 6/6:So, I decided to finish FLCL. And out of the 6 episodes and roughly 138 mins of content, I understood about... Lets see Start with the square root of pi, subtract the spicy stuff, carry the 4, multiply by the size of the eyebrows, and divide by the boxing glove..... absolutely freaking none of it. To be completely honest, I don't even know if I enjoyed it or not. If I did enjoy it, probably the randomness was the part I enjoyed the most. Anyways... back to the completely normal world of Japanese animation...

Other Stuff I am watching:
    Nyan Koi! 3/12: Ehhhhhhh. 3 episodes in, it's ok. Maybe meh, mildly funny, nothing special. just.... ehhhh.
    Up-to-date with Love Lab and TWGOK S3 (I will watch watamote epi 8 later today)

I need some help from you all to decide what on my Plan-to-Watch list I should start up, cause I usually like to watch at least 2 finished animes.

Here it is:
    -Accel World
    -NHK
    -Mirai Nikki!
    -Dragon Crisis!
    -Seitokai no Ichizon

(I have a couple more on my myanimelist list, but I don't want to watch Clannad: After story yet, cause one of my dogs died recently and I dont want to watch something so acclaimed for having feels for days. I also don't want to start Attack on Titan until it finishes. If it is as good as I heard it is I don't want to get sucked into it only to have to wait)
    Last edited by Zekromaster826; 28th August 2013 at 1:00 AM.
    Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post

I need some help from you all to decide what on my Plan-to-Watch list I should start up, cause I usually like to watch at least 2 finished animes.

Here it is:
    -Accel World
    -NHK
    -Mirai Nikki!
    -Dragon Crisis!
    -Seitokai no Ichizon

(I have a couple more on my myanimelist list, but I don't want to watch Clannad: After story yet, cause one of my dogs died recently and I dont want to watch something so acclaimed for having feels for days. I also don't want to start Attack on Titan until it finishes. If it is as good as I heard it is I don't want to get sucked into it only to have to wait)
    well i enjoyed Mirai Nikki so id reccomend that but some people dont like it as much. I have yet to finish Accel World, mostly cause the MC is just UGHHHHH

FLCL 6/6:So, I decided to finish FLCL. And out of the 6 episodes and roughly 138 mins of content, I understood about... Lets see Start with the square root of pi, subtract the spicy stuff, carry the 4, multiply by the size of the eyebrows, and divide by the boxing glove..... absolutely freaking none of it. To be completely honest, I don't even know if I enjoyed it or not. If I did enjoy it, probably the randomness was the part I enjoyed the most. Anyways... back to the completely normal world of Japanese animation...
    That's the beauty of FLCL. No mortal can truly comprehend FLCL.

Also, define "normal" anime. I'm curious.

Bottle Fairy - 13/13/ - COMPLETE
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 7/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 12/26
    Free! - 7/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 8/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 8/13

Bottle Fairy was cute. Was rather educational when it comes to Japanese holidays, but otherwise, there really wasn't much to it. I like fairies, though, so that's why I decided to watch it. (Opening theme is freaking catchy, though.)

Watamote was good this week, nothing much to say about it. And yeah, Fighting Foodons has entered unknown territory for my brother and I. It's so freaking stupid, and yet it's fun. We also reached the first plot-twist--if one were to call it a plot-twist. I dunno, I felt it was obvious, but still, WHAT A TWEEST.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    That's the beauty of FLCL. No mortal can truly comprehend FLCL.
    Also, define "normal" anime. I'm curious.
    By normal I mean shows about Angels with a huge metal bat that loves to brutally murder one boy and bring him back to live, shows about demon kings who go to earth to work at McDonalds, shows about vampire ninjas, a zombie, and a magical girl with a chainsaw living under the same roof, shows about a guy who marries a mermaid cause he discovers her true identity, shows about angeloids who all decide to live with one pervert. You know... NORMAL!

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    well i enjoyed Mirai Nikki so id reccomend that but some people dont like it as much. I have yet to finish Accel World, mostly cause the MC is just UGHHHHH
    Could you please define UGHHHHH? Or maybe use it in a different context? Would it be comparable to Aoi Oribe from Myself ; Yourself (I dropped the anime because of her voice, and it wasn't that impressive otherwise, and I watched 3 episodes to be fair to the series but I couldn't take much more.)

Votes
    -Accel World (0)
    -NHK (0)
    -Mirai Nikki! (1)
    -Dragon Crisis! (0)
    -Seitokai no Ichizon (0)
    Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Could you please define UGHHHHH? Or maybe use it in a different context? Would it be comparable to Aoi Oribe from Myself ; Yourself (I dropped the anime because of her voice, and it wasn't that impressive otherwise, and I watched 3 episodes to be fair to the series but I couldn't take much more.)
    hes just such a wimp i really dont like him haha i hear by the end of the show hes better but ughhh

Here it is:
    -Accel World
    -NHK
    -Mirai Nikki!
    -Dragon Crisis!
    -Seitokai no Ichizon

Mirai Nikki. Mirai Nikki. MIRAI NIKKI. Oh my word, you need to watch it ASAP! (I'm a diehard Mirai Nikki fan so of course I'll tell you to watch it. Everything else on that list is irrelevant to me). Unfortunately, Mirai Nikki is a love-it-or-hate-it type of anime. Hopefully you'll love it (like me), or else you'll most likely think it's nothing more than a shish-ka-bob of terrible storytelling (I'm looking at you, CC#06. I haven't forgotten you didn't like my favorite anime)

Which reminds me, the DVDs for Mirai Nikki come out in about 20 days! *high pitched squeal of excitement*

Here it is:
    -Accel World
    -NHK
    -Mirai Nikki!
    -Dragon Crisis!
    -Seitokai no Ichizon
    no yes no no no

hes just such a wimp i really dont like him haha i hear by the end of the show hes better but ughhh
    lol you just described the MC of Mirai Nikki.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    (I'm looking at you, CC#06. I haven't forgotten you didn't like my favorite anime)
    You better not forget it! As per usual I'm going to give a negative vote for Mirai Nikki. To be honest I wouldn't recommend anything on that list except for NHK, but if you're going to go with Mirai Nikki just watch this first. This guy puts all my grievances with the show into better words than I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    lol you just described the MC of Mirai Nikki.
    ya i immediately realized that after typing it. but i mean if u had a crazy psychopathic girl over u and everyone out to kill u wouldnt u be like that to.

also just started watching FLCL. 2 episodes in and already came to the conclusion that the OST of this anime is just godly

By normal I mean shows about Angels with a huge metal bat that loves to brutally murder one boy and bring him back to live, shows about demon kings who go to earth to work at McDonalds, shows about vampire ninjas, a zombie, and a magical girl with a chainsaw living under the same roof, shows about a guy who marries a mermaid cause he discovers her true identity, shows about angeloids who all decide to live with one pervert. You know... NORMAL!

Votes
    -Accel World (0)
    -NHK (0)
    -Mirai Nikki! (1)
    -Dragon Crisis! (0)
    -Seitokai no Ichizon (0)
    Yo, you have Nichijou on your Plan-to-Watch list.

One does not simple, plan to watch Nichijou. You just do.

Like now.

Right now. Get off of Serebii and start watching it. Stop reading after this post sentence unless you plan on Watching Midori Days.

Watch Midori days.

Like now.

Right now. Get off of Serebii and start watching it. Stop reading after this post sentence unless you plan on Watching Midori Days.

Watch Midori days.
    I agree with everything in this post.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Like now.

Watch Midori days.
    Seconded. Jb gets it.

Oh, if anyone cares, Accelerator of Index/Railgun fame is getting his own manga

A Certain Scientific Accelerator, anyone?
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Well Just finished FLCL and man did i enjoy the hell out of those 6 episodes. it was ridiculously random but i understood wat i should. it had one hell of a OST thats for sure. really enjoyed this anime. i can see how all the budget of a 26 episode anime went into 6 episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post

welp i know wat im going to be reading

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post

Accelerator is so lame. So this will be so lame. Laaaame. Lameboy Colour.

Though this opens the possibility of J.C. Staff animating A Certain Psychopathic Accelerator somewhere down the line. The idea of a slice of life show with him and 3 cute boys doing cute things/mutilating people does sound kind of hilarious.

Well Just finished FLCL and man did i enjoy the hell out of those 6 episodes. it was ridiculously random but i understood wat i should. it had one hell of a OST thats for sure. really enjoyed this anime. i can see how all the budget of a 26 episode anime went into 6 episodes
    If you haven't already seen Diebuster I'd recommend it. Same director and art style, also 6 episodes. BUT before that you should watch Gunbuster which is the prequel.

Attack on Titan 1/??? Okay, I just started this so I have no idea how many episodes it's slated for at the moment. I heard mixed reviews, but the good reviews were (obviously) pretty good sounding, and one of my best friends possibly my crush got into it recently, and some of my other friends just started watching it. We're a little late to the bandwagon, but I guess we're all jumping on it together now.
    Free! 7/12 (ongoing)
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) 25/93?+ (ongoing)
    Hyperdimension Neptunia 7/??? (ongoing)
    Kodomo no Jinkan 2/12
    Pokémon
    Sailor Moon [sub] 182/200
    Tamako Market 2/12
    Tokyo Mew Mew 3/52
    Watamote 8/12 (ongoing)

Not a rant this time, but I decided I'll stick with Commie for the shows I already started. But with the exception of JJBA, Tamako Market, and *maybe * Neptunia and Free!, I've decided that once I do finish everything else I'm watching with their subs I'll redownload it from Horriblesubs or Coalgirls, someone better incase I feel like rewatching it. Basically unless I hear they did something good again or unless it doesn't seem horrible I'm not going to watch anything from them again unless one of those shows gets more episodes JJBA part 3 is still going to happen, r-right?

But seriously, Commie needs to go and put their subs on the BDs for Jojo, especially since they supposedly met their donation goal. I tried to watch the first episode from the BD but the official subs were way too literal and at least at the time it was extremely glitchy in VLC. I still think it was their best subbing job I've seen so far but I want to rewatch it with the BD animation.

Also I'm not putting spaces between the names of shows anymore, unless it gets really small again. My posts suffer from blocks of text as you can see so it might help the size a little...
    ...Also what he heck am I doing starting a new show almost exactly a week before school starts. As if it wasn't bad enough I have everything else here to watch, not to mention all of my other hobbies and stuff to do IRL.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is coming out very soon!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Master View Post
    Attack on Titan 1/??? Okay, I just started this so I have no idea how many episodes it's slated for at the moment.
    This will be its last season, so about 24-26 episodes. There's the possibility of it coming back once more of the manga has been written, but that's at least one or two years down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I will cry. That is for certain

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Accelerator is so lame. So this will be so lame. Laaaame. Lameboy Colour.

Though this opens the possibility of J.C. Staff animating A Certain Psychopathic Accelerator somewhere down the line. The idea of a slice of life show with him and 3 cute boys doing cute things/mutilating people does sound kind of hilarious.
    Plus, we'll probably see the Sister's Arc from a third perspective

And his traveling companion's are two Misaka's, Last Order and Misaka Worst, not some other guys
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. (Rewatching) - 6/11
    Blood Lad - 8/10
    Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha - 10/25
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya - 7/10
    Free! - 7/12
    Hayate no Gotoku! Heaven is a Place on Earth - 1/1 COMPLETE
    Mawaru Penguindrum - 16/24
    Monogatari Series: Second Season - 8/-
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 20/25
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S - 19/24

I had high hopes for this when I saw Nagi referencing Totoro and Hayate talking about a 'certai gaming company'. I was all looking forward to what I loved about the first season so much; the inserts and parodies only to be disappointed with what, one Saber reference being the only thing noteworthy. Besides that, the plot was mundane and they brought the entire cast but most of them seemed to just be there to take roll call.
    Last edited by Tsumiki; 28th August 2013 at 5:19 PM.

I already like Hummingbird more than MAL

Page 375 of 496 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast