Page 382 of 517 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,550 of 12907

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Planning to watch Darker than Black. Anyone know if it's good?
    Darker than Black is pretty good. Definitely worth a watch

Anyone remember that part in Valvrave where Shoko won the election? Something like that happened in Australia today. Speaking of which, I might try and finish those last two episodes of Valvrave tonight. I was so disgusted by what they pulled in Episode 10 that I haven't come back since.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Anyone remember that part in Valvrave where Shoko won the election? Something like that happened in Australia today. Speaking of which, I might try and finish those last two episodes of Valvrave tonight. I was so disgusted by what they pulled in Episode 10 that I haven't come back since.
    I really wish a cute girl with the voice of Seto Asami was our new prime minister.

EDIT: Thinking about it, I only remember two things from Valvrave. The god tier OP, and some kind of non-human vampire rape stuff. I really did not pay much attention at all to that cluster**** of a show, and yet I'll sit through all of season 2. At least it has another T.M. Revolution x Mizuki Nana OP.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 7th September 2013 at 2:06 PM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Vulvarape the Penetrator- 12/12 (COMPLETE)

A stupid shitty ending to a stupid shitty anime. 2/10

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I really wish a cute girl with the voice of Seto Asami was our new prime minister.
    If we're going to have a bumbling idiot lead the country, why not get a cute girl with a bright personality instead of some old fogie? Besides, 'YOLO' is still a better campaign slogan than 'Everything is **** because of the Labor Party and this is the worst government in our history'

EDIT: Thinking about it, I only remember two things from Valvrave. The god tier OP, and some kind of non-human vampire rape stuff. I really did not pay much attention at all to that cluster**** of a show, and yet I'll sit through all of season 2. At least it has another T.M. Revolution x Mizuki Nana OP.
    Same here. That and the insufferable 'All adults are all evil' message. I still don't know why some of the fans try to defend it as an elaborate parody of some sort. I really do wish it were one, but it's not. It's just a really stupid mecha cluster****. Even so, I'll still watch Season 2 since I've already made it this far

Haven't updated yesterday for whatever reason. Well, these are what I watched since the end of Thursday.

Ar Tonelico - The Girl Who Sings At The End Of The World
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 9/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 9/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 9/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 10/13
    Princess Arete
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 9/12
    Zettai Bouei Leviathan - 13/13 - COMPLETE

I had no idea what Ar Tonelico was about, so my thoughts on it are "meh". Princess Arete was alright. The animation was pretty, but it went by rather slowly at about the halfway point before it picked up again when Arete got her s*** together, but either than that I wouldn't watch it again. It was on my desktop since June, so I was happy to finally get around to watching and getting rid of it. Zettai Bouei Leviathan was duuuuull. I didn't mind the characters, but it was going by slowly and dully, so about half-way through the anime, I started fast-forwarding through it through QuickTime so the episodes finished in half the time. I only watched it because my brother had brought it up briefly in passing, and I wanted to watch a "Z" title.

As for the newer episodes of my current list, I'm really not liking Neptune. I don't care much for the characters (I don't remember their names very well anyway), but Peashy in particular really annoys me. She was set up as an annoying brat who lives to torment Neptune specifically, and while I don't care much for Neptune herself, Peashy just really gets on my nerves because that was the only character trait she got, so I don't care what happens to her. I don't remember if she got hypnotized before seeing that lady what's-her-face or if she's really that stupid to fall for her lies, but whatever. I'm actually finally starting to see why there are people who despise moe. Also boobs >_>. Since when did Vert get so self-conscious about her body image? Was she really that proud that she was the most well-endowed of the CPUs or something?

I'd drop the show, but I'm too far in now that I might as well finish watching it since it'll be done by the end of the month. I only watched it to begin with because the art looked pretty, and I thought it was a Magical Girl.

As for Love Lab oh my God My Neighbor Tororo. /dies happy
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Aria the Natural - 4
    Attack on Titan - 21
    Free! - 9
    Hunter X Hunter - 94
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 9
    Servant x Service - 10
    Silver Spoon - 9
    Space Brothers - 72
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 9
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 21
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 9

Something I wanted to mention about the new Railgun opening for a while now. So many boxer shots. If they were trying to squeeze in as many as possible, they succeeded.

I like how this episode basically said "Misaka, this is how stupid you were being in the Sister Arc." Kinda makes up for the frustration felt while watching it. Best of all, the four main characters are finally teaming up and working together like they did in the first episode. This is what I wanted! Finally! Even if Febri screams "filler arc character" I think this second arc will be alright. And I've got my theories on what's with that hair strand (Miss Mind Control was in episode 1 for a reason right?) Finally this episode had a damn good cliffhanger. I'm liking where this ending is going, hopefully they don't mess it up.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 7th September 2013 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post

I like how this episode basically said "Mikasa, this is how stupid you were being in the Sister Arc."
    idk if railgun would be better if Mikasa was in it. i like Misaka as a MC. i do the same thing tho i call mikasa, Misaka all the time

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    idk if railgun would be better if Mikasa was in it. i like Misaka as a MC. i do the same thing tho i call mikasa, Misaka all the time
    Dammit. My friend's got me doing this now. Corrected it.

Railgun with Mikasa as MC? She goes on a murderous rampage when anyone threatens Touma? But doesn't actually help in the end? Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Dammit. My friend's got me doing this now. Corrected it.

Railgun with Mikasa as MC? She goes on a murderous rampage when anyone threatens Touma? But doesn't actually help in the end? Sounds about right.
    so she would be on a murderous rampage almost every day seeing as how much trouble touma gets into.

The Big O: 3/26
    Blood Lad: 9/10
    Danganronpa the Animation: 10/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 9/10
    Free!: 8/12
    Gintama: 93/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 10/50
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 10/13

Back up to date on the two biggest letdowns of the series and my favorite that I've seen. Also Kaleid Liner and Dangan Ronpa.

Kirakishou, you need to stop.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 8th September 2013 at 1:42 AM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Shingeki no Kyojin 22/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 10/?

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 9/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 8/?
    Danganronpa the Animation 10/13
    Servant x Service 10/?
    Shingeki no Kyojin Specials 2/?

Anyone remember that part in Valvrave where Shoko won the election? Something like that happened in Australia today.
    There goes the hopes for a fast internet...
    Last edited by Deicario; 8th September 2013 at 3:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicario View Post
    25mbps isn't that much slower than 1000mbps......
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Deicario View Post
    Ironically, I spent the entire day trying to download the Nisemonogatari ED single (42 MB) watching as Tony's numbers grew higher. But hey, Tony Abbott's old and doesn't use the Internet much so it's cool. Same thing with gay marriage. It doesn't affect him, so it must be some silly passing trend. He's always looking out for number 1, an admirable trait if I do say so myself.

Marvel at our greatness hehe

good luck
    http://www.speedtest.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Marvel at our greatness hehe

here u go buddy

Where do you live? A satellite?

But seriously, I use to have FIOS but they ****ed up when messing with the cables in my neighborhood. So we had to go back to slowass Comcast which isn't really slow but it is to me (#firstworldproblems). When they fix those cables I'll be in business again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Where do you live? A satellite?

But seriously, I use to have FIOS but they ****ed up when messing with the cables in my neighborhood. So we had to go back to slowass Comcast which isn't really slow but it is to me (#firstworldproblems). When they fix those cables I'll be in business again.
    ya i use to have comcrap i hated it haha ive had fios for a while now and ive loved it since

Yeah.......

There are faster providers in Australia, the problem then is living in a house where everyone else thinks that speed is fast.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 8th September 2013 at 5:28 AM.
    My Anime List

So no, Jolteon, not everyone here in America has great Internet. CenturyLink sucks ass, as you can see. Also, wingzx you lucky bastard how is that possible? *shakes fist*

(Also, no, I don't live in Scottsdale, I had no idea what to do there in the beginning, guess it was to identify the server or something. So lol, no way to properly trace me here.)

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 9/12
    Eden of the East - 1/11
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 9/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 10/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 10/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 9/12

Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou is really getting dark, I'm loving it a lot.

Also starting Eden of the East, finally. I hear it's disappointing at the end, but the first episode I feel is great. I love the style, I love the theme song, and I love how the English was spot-on--they really made sure it was correct for the English voice actors. And while I haven't been to Washington D.C., it looks like they've got it down-pat as well. Even with the disappointment, I think I'm going to enjoy this.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    (Also, no, I don't live in Scottsdale, I had no idea what to do there in the beginning, guess it was to identify the server or something. So lol, no way to properly trace me here.)

Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou is really getting dark, I'm loving it a lot.
    i dont live anywhere near Irvine it says aroudn 50 miles from that area.

Genei copies madoka at some points but i still find it entertaining enough to enjoy. i just hope these last episodes are good

Yeah.......

There are faster providers in Australia, the problem then is living in a house where everyone else thinks that speed is fast.
    I know that feel

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Genei copies madoka at some points but i still find it entertaining enough to enjoy. i just hope these last episodes are good
    Yeah, I can definitely see the Madoka inspiration, but they at least have tried to make it fresh enough to fit the universe. That I feel helps make the show stand out a little bit. (Next to the fact we actually see the main character do stuff instead of just standing around for ten/eleven episodes contemplating about whether-or-not to be a magical girl.)

From the way things are going, I can see something good will come out of it. I don't think it'll be as spectacular as Madoka's ending, but do we really want it like that? Ya know?
    I survived Pupa.

I know that feel

Yeah.......

Could be worse

I know that feel

I switched servers recently, so it's not as bad as it was, but still seemingly worse than majority of America.

In anime related news, Madman is bringing Nichijou (and Steins;Gate) to C31 in Melbourne, so if it comes to West TV (and replaces the Black Butler reruns...), I'll have a cheaper excuse to rewatch (and own) the series than dropping $100 on the DVDs.

Nichijou on TV in Australia? We don't get Toonami, but let's be honest, Nichijou > Toonami's entire lineup.
    My Anime List

Page 382 of 517 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast