Page 383 of 531 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 13260

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Well Durarara!! was great would not mind a 2nd season at all but i dont think thats going to happen. all the character were great espicially Shizuo and Izaya. i had a great time watching this anime and enjoyed every bit of it.

Damn Comcast. We pay for like 50-75 Mb/s or something, and this is what we get:

Doesn't help that the internet speed here isn't very fast in the first place, but I like to complain, too
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Nichijou on TV in Australia? We don't get Toonami, but let's be honest, Nichijou > Toonami's entire lineup.
    Well, to be honest, Toonami's line up isn't that great at the moment. If I lived in the US the only show I'd watch on a weekly basis would be SAO since it's a good way to legally watch new episodes as they're dubbed without having to pay Aniplex's prices.

Other than that there's One Piece which I will get to watching at some point but I don't like what I've seen of the dub (By which I mean Funimation's dub since we all know how awful 4kids is) and I'm 250+ episodes behind the point they're up to.

There's Naruto which I've already seen long ago and hate with a passion.

Bleach which I don't like much either and am about 300 episodes behind.

Eureka Seven which I already own on DVD.

And FMAB which I want to watch again but not weekly since the slow pacing would get on my nerves

I can't get that Channel here where I live, but honestly I'd much prefer Nichijou over all those shows

I don't get that channel either, but I have DVDs.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Nichijou on TV in Australia? We don't get Toonami, but let's be honest, Nichijou > Toonami's entire lineup.
    Nichijou on TV? You jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Well Durarara!! was great would not mind a 2nd season at all but i dont think thats going to happen. all the character were great espicially Shizuo and Izaya. i had a great time watching this anime and enjoyed every bit of it.
    I liked the first half of Durarara!!, the second not as much. Most of the mysteriousness was gone once the first season explained pretty much everything about the characters, so it wasn't as engaging. That's what I thought anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post

I liked the first half of Durarara!!, the second not as much. Most of the mysteriousness was gone once the first season explained pretty much everything about the characters, so it wasn't as engaging. That's what I thought anyway.
    i agree the 1st half had more mystery but the 2nd half was more about the MC. i like both halfs tho. i was really into all the characters by the 2nd half and wanting to find out whats going to happen. So i hear Durarara is made by the same people who did Baccano also seeing as the password to the Dollars website is baccano . would u say Baccano is as good if not better?

WAIT. You haven't watched Baccano? Get on that. It's got a pretty good dub so check that out if ya want Just as good as DRRR, I even like it a little more I think.

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - 1/13
    Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou - 2/4
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 10/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 9/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 9/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 6/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 9/12
    Kuroshitsuji - 1/24
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Pokkapoka - 1/1 Completed
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! - 2/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 10/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 22/25
    Shinryaku! Ika Musume - 1/12
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 5/13
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness (rewatching) - 4/12
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA - 3/4
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - 13/24
    Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase - 1/25
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 8/12

I had my annual Try-A-Bunch-Of-Anime-And-See-If-Any-Interest-Me phase yesterday and today. Currently, Ro-Kyu-Bu is my favorite of the ones I've tried. Must be the loli aspect of it considering I don't give a wallapaloo about Basketball.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    I had my annual Try-A-Bunch-Of-Anime-And-See-If-Any-Interest-Me phase yesterday and today. Currently, Ro-Kyu-Bu is my favorite of the ones I've tried. Must be the loli aspect of it considering I don't give a wallapaloo about Basketball.
    Baka To Test is probably one of the funniest animes ive seen. tho the 1st season is better then the 2nd i think

Ro-kyu-bu i enjoyed the 1st season alot and im enjoying the 2nd season just as much

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 7/13
    free! 4/12
    genshiken nidaime 3/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    naruto: shippuden 5/-
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 22/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

Well Blood Lad was a fun watch every week i will miss this anime i really hope we get a 2nd season but Brain Base never gives us a 2nd season.
    8/10

I'm not one to let expectations get the best of me and I certainly wasn't expecting much out of this one, but the new Madoka Movie looks ****ing amazing. Thank God I don't have to wait for the Blu-ray for this one because I'm dying of anticipation

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 21/24
    Attack on Titan - 21/25
    Danganronpa: The Animation - 10/13
    Gatchaman Crowds - 3/12
    Heartcatch Precure! - 31/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 94/?
    Monogatari Series: Second Season - 9/26
    Space Brothers - 71/?
    Sunday Without God - 9/12
    The Eccentric Family - 9/13
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 9/12
    WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 9/12

I kept thinking "I'll update my list here as soon as I've caught up with everything", and of course it never happened. So any comments I'd like to make aren't that relevant now... but who cares? The heart-wrencher of an episode of TWGOK was amazing no matter how late I watched it. The Vintage stuff is honestly kind of distracting, but moments like the one with Chihiro in the latest episode makes it all worthwhile.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Attack on Titan 9/22+? (ongoing)
    Free! 9/12 (ongoing)
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) 26/95?+ (ongoing) Yes, I watched the recap episodes. Partially because it's helpful for me considering how long it takes me to watch anything, and also because seeing a NEP for an episode that wouldn't be there is just awkward for me. and also that picture of Kurapika, Leorio, Killua and Gon hnnnnnnnng
    Hyperdimension Neptunia 8/??? (ongoing)
    Kodomo no Jinkan 3/12 The show does have it's touching and realistic[?] moments but sometimes I wonder why I'm still trying to watch this
    Pokémon
    Tamako Market 2/12
    Tokyo Mew Mew 4/52
    Watamote 9/12

I didn't get as much done as this weekend as I hoped to here. Oh well.

Edit: Forgot to put Watamote in here somehow.
    Last edited by Sceptile Master; 9th September 2013 at 10:35 PM.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - 1/13
    This is the only thing I saw and the only thing I care about. TBH it's pretty slow until you get to about episode 5 or 6. Then it gets funny as hell. Slight baised cause it is the first anime I have ever watched, but regardless, funny as hell. Now I want to re-watch it.
    Any-who:

Arawaka Under The Bridge -1/13: Wat. No words. Just confusion. Super random and fairly funny.
    TWGOK S3 - 9/12: Still good, waiting for next episode
    Love Lab - 10/13: Still good, waiting for next episode
    Nichijou - 1/26: Still haven't gotten around to watching another episode. Will do so eventually, idk when but eventually.
    Nyan Koi - 10/12: Started out not very good, not very bad, but very average. Got a little bit better. Little bit is the key here.
    Watamote - 9/12: Still good, waiting for next episode

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Just finished The Future Diary / Mirai Nikki, and it was simply phenomenal. One of the best psychological thrillers out there.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    Just finished The Future Diary / Mirai Nikki, and it was simply phenomenal. One of the best psychological thrillers out there.
    It got old after the 7th episode.

You much yandere trying to me edgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    It got old after the 7th episode.

You much yandere trying to me edgy.
    *quickly looks up episode 7 to remember what it was about*

Oh yeah! That was one of my favorites.

Spoiler:

But since when was I yandere trying to make you edgy?

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

*be

Spelling error.

Blood Lad 10/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 9/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 10/13
    Dog Days` 2/13
    Durarara!! 24/24
    Durarara!! Special 2/2
    Fantasista Doll 8/12
    Free! 9/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 9/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 10/13
    Gin no Saji 9/11
    High School DxD New 10/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 10/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 9/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 10/13
    Kiniro Mosaic 9/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 8/12
    Love Lab 10/13
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 9/12
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 10/26
    One Piece 611/?
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 8/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) 10/13
    Senyuu. 2 10/13
    Servant x Service 10/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 22/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 10/13
    Teekyuu 2 10/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 12/24
    Uchouten Kazoku 10/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 9/12

HighSchool DXD New 10/12

Almost done with season 2 and already I feel **** will hit the fan soon. New power up for Issei's Booster, More development to how the situation between Rias and Issei is going, and looks like trouble on both fronts. man I hope they get season three and up.

aww yea next TWGOK is the Ayumi capture and probably the end of the goddess arc and episode 12 will be that comedy episode thats shown at the end of every twgok season

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    HighSchool DXD New 10/12

Almost done with season 2 and already I feel **** will hit the fan soon. New power up for Issei's Booster, More development to how the situation between Rias and Issei is going, and looks like trouble on both fronts. man I hope they get season three and up.
    DxD is selling decently well so a season 3 isnt out of the question

Bodacious Space Pirates - 14/26
    Free! - 9/12
    Servant x Service - 10/-
    Silver Spoon - 9/11
    Space Brothers - 72/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Cł Club - 10/13
    The Eccentric Family - 10/13

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Also starting Eden of the East, finally. I hear it's disappointing at the end, but the first episode I feel is great. I love the style, I love the theme song, and I love how the English was spot-on--they really made sure it was correct for the English voice actors. And while I haven't been to Washington D.C., it looks like they've got it down-pat as well. Even with the disappointment, I think I'm going to enjoy this.
    I understand why people were disappointed, but I personally really like the ending. So... have mixed expectations!

SpaceBrothersSpaceBrothersSpaceBrothers
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    aww yea next TWGOK is the Ayumi capture and probably the end of the goddess arc and episode 12 will be that comedy episode thats shown at the end of every twgok season

DxD is selling decently well so a season 3 isnt out of the question
    Good. I wouldn;t want to see the series to end up like the other herem series I followed that didn't continued while the manga is still ongoing. Atleast the 3rd season of Heaven's Lost Property is coming this fall, although i will need more anime to watch online. I only got Fusion, the Pokemon anime, Highschool DxD, and kill me, SAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Good. I wouldn;t want to see the series to end up like the other herem series I followed that didn't continued while the manga is still ongoing. Atleast the 3rd season of Heaven's Lost Property is coming this fall, although i will need more anime to watch online. I only got Fusion, the Pokemon anime, Highschool DxD, and kill me, SAO.
    well most harem animes dont sell well. this one does cause japan loves there Boobs haha.

Page 383 of 531 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast