Page 384 of 526 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 9,576 to 9,600 of 13142

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

I think Sora no Otoshimono and To Love-ru are going to be sticking around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Atleast the 3rd season of Heaven's Lost Property is coming this fall
    woah, woah, woah, since when was this a thing? They announced it a while ago, but since when was there a date on when it is to be aired?

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromaster826 View Post
    woah, woah, woah, since when was this a thing? They announced it a while ago, but since when was there a date on when it is to be aired?
    That's me specuallting. There should be enough space for 12 episodes, so fall or next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    That's me specuallting. There should be enough space for 12 episodes, so fall or next year.
    it has been confirmed but not for fall so it will be sometime next year

That was the first scene I liked in the anime over the manga.

I guess action scenes really do flow better in anime format. Manga's just too confusing.

Anyway Hauqa was cute and sexy in that outfit. I forgot how much I loved it. X3

and the crazy conquest begins...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    That was the first scene I liked in the anime over the manga.

I guess action scenes really do flow better in anime format. Manga's just too confusing.

Anyway Hauqa was cute and sexy in that outfit. I forgot how much I loved it. X3

and the crazy conquest begins...
    was REALLY dissapointed on how many hell scenes were cut. she just pops out of no where with her badass scythe and outfit and all we get is a flashback of her getting smuggled out. they didnt even do the whole torture scene D:

The Big O: 3/26
    Blood Lad: 10/10 COMPLETE!
    Danganronpa the Animation: 10/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 9/10
    Free!: 8/12
    Gintama: 93/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 10/50
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 10/13
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

When I saw people talking about SNO S3 I freaked out and forgot to post my currently watching/ recently finished anime, anywho...

RE-WATCHING Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - 4/13: This anime brings back memories. So many great memories. At of all my friends, like 1 or 2 actually watch anime (by anime I mean anime other than Naruto and Attack on Titan), but most of my gamernerd friends all watched this one (along with Sora No Otoshimono). Also the first anime I have ever watched (not including watching pokemon in the first and second grade. I stopped watching the anime about 1/4 of the way through hoenn). Also one of my top 5 animes I have ever watched. It's been over a year since I started this anime, so I forgot most of the jokes and I still find myself smiling/laughing for 99% of the episodes. Overall one of the funniest animes I have seen (Whenever I make a joke, its usually dry and or sarcastic, but I love stupid humor, which this show is chalk full of, I mean it has idiot literally in the name. I mean, come on.)
    FINISHED Nyan Koi! - 12/12: Nothing too special. The ending felt half-assed and rushed. Whatever, I didn't expect much from this one. Steriotypical harem with a slight twist with talking cats.
    Arakawa Under the Bridge - 1/13: No new episodes watched
    TWGOK S3 - 9/12: Love this series, gonna watch new episode later tonight. So no new updates
    Love Lab - 10/13: No new episodes watched/aired
    Nichijou - 1/26: No new episodes watched
    Watamote - 9/12: No new episodes watched

Sooooooo yeah. That's it, I still plan to watch one anime from every letter of the alphabet, Still need:
    E, J, Q, U, V, W, and X.
    Could anyone help me out with these ones? (No hentai or Queen's Blade please... I heard about Queen's Blade... not now... not ever...)

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Sooooooo yeah. That's it, I still plan to watch one anime from every letter of the alphabet, Still need:
    E, J, Q, U, V, W, and X.
    Could anyone help me out with these ones? (No hentai or Queen's Blade please... I heard about Queen's Blade... not now... not ever...)
    You're watching Watamote, so that counts for the W, right? And for the Q, you're kinda out of luck. Queen's Blade is the only anime that starts with a Q (at least that I know of).

For J, I'd try Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita.

I can't help you with the others, though.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

E, J, Q, U, V, W, and X.
    E - Ef: A Tale of Memories/Melodies, Excel Saga, Eden of The East

J - Joshi Kousei, Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu (aka Haré and Guu)

Q - You don't have much of a selection

U - Urusei Yatsura, Umineko

V - Valkyria Chronicles, not much of a selection besides Viewtiful Joe

W - Wakakusa Monogatari: Nan to Jo-sensei, We Without Wings - Under the Innocent Sky (OreTsuba)

X - XXXHOLiC and it's sequels. Everythig else is either shitty or hentai. ( Like Xtra Credit hehe)

Aria the Natural - 5
    Attack on Titan - 22

Free! - 9
    Hunter X Hunter - 95
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 10

Servant x Service - 10
    Silver Spoon - 9
    Space Brothers - 72
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 10
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 21
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 9

I feel bad for those who aren't in the HxH loop. Such a consistently great series. Praise Madhouse. Monogatari was godly this week too.

E, J, Q, U, V, W, and X.
    Ef, Eureka Seven
    Jormungand, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
    Unfortunately for Q there's not much else besides Queen's Blade and Qwaser of Stigmata which is not that different (though I haven't watched either)
    Usagi Drop
    Vision of Escaflowne
    Welcome to the NHK!, Wolf Children, Working!!
    X-Men? I don't frickin' know...

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Ef, Eureka Seven
    Jormungand, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
    Unfortunately for Q there's not much else besides Queen's Blade and Qwaser of Stigmata which is not that different (though I haven't watched either)
    Usagi Drop
    Vision of Escaflowne
    Welcome to the NHK!, Wolf Children, Working!!
    X-Men? I don't frickin' know...
    For some reason I considered NHK starting with an N (Same way the TWGOK is my K) probably cause I'd go my MAL which goes by Japanese names, others will be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    E - Ef: A Tale of Memories/Melodies, Excel Saga, Eden of The East
    J - Joshi Kousei, Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu (aka Haré and Guu)
    Q - You don't have much of a selection
    U - Urusei Yatsura, Umineko
    V - Valkyria Chronicles, not much of a selection besides Viewtiful Joe
    X - XXXHOLiC and it's sequels. Everythig else is either shitty or hentai. ( Like Xtra Credit hehe)
    Will be considered at looked at, and is there ANYTHING other than Queen's Blade? ANYTHING??????

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    You're watching Watamote, so that counts for the W, right?
    ...I'm an idiot...

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

E, J, Q, U, V, W, and X.
    For Q, I watched Quiz Magic Academy, even though it sucked (I didn't want to watch Queen's Blade). For V, there's Video Girl Ai, only six OVA episodes easily found on YouTube. That one's good. For X... I watched X-Men, which I liked, but you might think differently. As for J, Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade. Watch that, seriously.

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 9/12
    Eden of the East - 11/11 - COMPLETE
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 9/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 10/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 10/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 9/12

I don't really see what the big deal with the last episode is about, really. With exception for maybe that final request (even if it's a lead to the first movie, title-wise, anyway), I thought it was fitting. I kinda expected something like that to happen, but I'm not complaining. It was a fun ride either way, it was something a little different.

Planning on watching the two-hour reediting of episode 11 here, and then I'll start on the movies. After that, I'm thinking on watching Black Rock Shooter next, since it's short.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 10th September 2013 at 3:05 AM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Will be considered at looked at, and is there ANYTHING other than Queen's Blade? ANYTHING??????
    One of Excel Saga's alternate titles is "Quack Experimental Anime Excel Saga"

It's good if you wanna take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I don't really see what the big deal with the last episode is about, really. With exception for maybe that final request (even if it's a lead to the first movie, title-wise, anyway), I thought it was fitting. I kinda expected something like that to happen, but I'm not complaining. It was a fun ride either way, it was something a little different.

Planning on watching the two-hour reediting of episode 11 here, and then I'll start on the movies. After that, I'm thinking on watching Black Rock Shooter next, since it's short.
    The last episode was a fine episode, but I'd recommend watching the movies for the "real conclusion". Better to do that next while it's fresh in your mind.

Eden of the East: The King of Eden
    Eden of the East: Paradise Lost

Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 9/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
    Love Lab - 10/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 9/12

You're probably wondering why I'm here a bit earlier than I should with these movies. Welllll I cheated a bit. I was getting really bored with these movies, so likewise with Zettai Bouei Leviatan, I sped up the footage to get through it quicker. I mean, technically I was watching the first movie normally, then I got bored about halfway through, so I sped it up. The second movie was the same way, just earlier. To be fair, Paradise Lost was a bit better than the first movie because it had the same narrative style as the series and did give more answers. But other than that... I didn't exactly enjoy the movies like I did with the series. I can't exactly put my finger on why, but I guess it's because movies have a different feel from episodes (I felt the same way with the first Madoka Magica movie, though I sat through the entire two hours--speaking of, I should get around to watching the second one soon). I suppose when it came to Eden of the East, I think the ending was better handled in the series itself than with the second movie. *shrugs*

But hey, I at least tried. So I suppose I can kinda see where the issues are with the series itself, but for what it is, I enjoyed it. I don't know if I'll want to watch it again, though.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

xxxholic for the x perhaps?

Kimi ni Todoke- 1/25

Wow. That was really, really good. Way better than I expected. Man that Kazehaya is so dreamy (No homo)

Well the 1st episode of the Gargantia Special was a fun watch. it makes me miss the show

I've got to go to school so I can do a music exam. Once I get home I'm going to catch up with C3-bu so I can see the trainwreck for myself. At this point, I can't say I'm all that surprised that Gainax ****ed Gainaxed up again. There was so little source material to go off of that people were expecting a 5 minute anime. Also I might buy Spec Ops: The Line because people keep mentioning it alongside the show in threads on /a/ and it's cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    I've got to go to school so I can do a music exam. Once I get home I'm going to catch up with C3-bu so I can see the trainwreck for myself. At this point, I can't say I'm all that surprised that Gainax ****ed Gainaxed up again. There was so little source material to go off of that people were expecting a 5 minute anime. Also I might buy Spec Ops: The Line because people keep mentioning it alongside the show in threads on /a/ and it's cheap.
    Honestly it did get Gainax up pretty bad but its not as bad as i thought it was going to be. im actually enjoying how there handling this SoL haha
    only part that made me go wtf happened was when Yura does her reality warping to change a past tragedy
    Last edited by wingzx; 10th September 2013 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Honestly it did get Gainax up pretty bad but its not as bad as i thought it was going to be. im actually enjoying how there handling this SoL haha
    only part that made me go wtf happened was when Yura does her reality warping to change a past tragedy
    All I know is that it severely butchers the source material to the point where it's a different genre (The manga was airsoft and tanoshii the whole time) and that two of my friends who usually like these sorts of shows have given it a 1/10 thus far.

Also I'm going to watch Binbougami-ga soon since a dub is coming out and I want to make comparisons

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    All I know is that it severely butchers the source material to the point where it's a different genre (The manga was airsoft and tanoshii the whole time) and that two of my friends who usually like these sorts of shows have given it a 1/10 thus far.

Also I'm going to watch Binbougami-ga soon since a dub is coming out and I want to make comparisons
    o ya its completely different. the first 3 episodes make it look like K-On with guns but then it gets all serious mode and completely changes

Black★Rock Shooter - 8/8 - COMPLETE
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 9/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 5/12
    Love Lab - 10/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 10/12

Okay, so I went ahead to watch B★RS. The show had an interesting concept that it held onto for like the first-half. Designs were neat and distinguishable, and the art style and animation changed to something amazing whenever we got shots of the other world (reminded me a bit of FLCL for some reason). I was invested in these characters.

I don't know what happened after the halfway mark... either I got lost, or the show took a sharp turn toward something else that I don't think was completely foreshadowed... like, it was about one thing, but then suddenly it was really and truly all about something else. And... yeah... I'm still tilting my head over it. I'm sure the OVA might help me understand it some more, but... eh... It was still interesting, I just kinda stopped caring later on, sadly.

Meanwhile, catching back up with Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku. I think it's starting to really show what the anime's all about--an improvement from the first two episodes that made go "meh". Once I finish with that, I'll get Fantasista Doll up to date before I go get into Kiniro Mosaic (as it's not long before it finishes up). Same with Tamayura - More Aggressive.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    [B]
    Meanwhile, catching back up with Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku. I think it's starting to really show what the anime's all about--an improvement from the first two episodes that made go "meh". Once I finish with that, I'll get Fantasista Doll up to date before I go get into Kiniro Mosaic (as it's not long before it finishes up). Same with Tamayura - More Aggressive.
    i still think KKK and Fantasista dolls are the worst animes of the season haha. Kiniro Moesaic is the cutest anime of the season tho and i will really miss it once its over

Page 384 of 526 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast