Page 385 of 531 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435485 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,625 of 13260

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i still think KKK and Fantasista dolls are the worst animes of the season haha.
    I don't know, there's something very odd about that seal mascot. Just the way it stares into your soul and rolls about interacting with the environment, and yet hardly anyone notices...

It's like a lighter and softer/fluffier version of Maromi. Maybe.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I don't know, there's something very odd about that seal mascot. Just the way it stares into your soul and rolls about interacting with the environment, and yet hardly anyone notices...

It's like a lighter and softer/fluffier version of Maromi. Maybe.
    the only episode of KKK i enjoyed was episode 4 and the first half of episode 7

Aria the Natural - 5
    Attack on Titan - 22
    Free! - 9
    Hunter X Hunter - 95
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 10
    Servant x Service - 10
    Silver Spoon - 9
    Space Brothers - 72
    Suisei no Gargantia OVA - COMPLETE
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 10
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 21
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 9

NEW GARGANTIA~!
    I liked the OVA. Could have used more Chamber (chamber ilu <3) but it was still a satisfying self-contained story.

You're probably wondering why I'm here a bit earlier than I should with these movies. Welllll I cheated a bit. I was getting really bored with these movies, so likewise with Zettai Bouei Leviatan, I sped up the footage to get through it quicker. I mean, technically I was watching the first movie normally, then I got bored about halfway through, so I sped it up. The second movie was the same way, just earlier. To be fair, Paradise Lost was a bit better than the first movie because it had the same narrative style as the series and did give more answers. But other than that... I didn't exactly enjoy the movies like I did with the series. I can't exactly put my finger on why, but I guess it's because movies have a different feel from episodes (I felt the same way with the first Madoka Magica movie, though I sat through the entire two hours--speaking of, I should get around to watching the second one soon). I suppose when it came to Eden of the East, I think the ending was better handled in the series itself than with the second movie. *shrugs*

But hey, I at least tried. So I suppose I can kinda see where the issues are with the series itself, but for what it is, I enjoyed it. I don't know if I'll want to watch it again, though.
    I speed watch stuff sometimes too. Not usually anime though, unless it's something I really want to just get over with (like the last episodes of Index season 1).

But yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about the movies too. It's made me think a little harder before buying something without watching it first.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    I've got to go to school so I can do a music exam. Once I get home I'm going to catch up with C3-bu so I can see the trainwreck for myself. At this point, I can't say I'm all that surprised that Gainax ****ed Gainaxed up again. There was so little source material to go off of that people were expecting a 5 minute anime. Also I might buy Spec Ops: The Line because people keep mentioning it alongside the show in threads on /a/ and it's cheap.
    I borrowed Spec Ops: The Line from a friend and managed to beat it in a night. As a game and how it plays it's not that good, but as a story/statement on modern games today it's pretty impressive. Worth checking out for cheap.

Glad I did not pick up C3-bu. Very glad.

animation changed to something amazing whenever we got shots of the other world (reminded me a bit of FLCL for some reason).
    As it should be. Hiroyuki Imaishi (Gurren Lagann, FLCL) directed the CG battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I liked the OVA. Could have used more Chamber (chamber ilu <3) but it was still a satisfying self-contained story.
    isnt there 1 more OVA episode out in october?

That would be great. I don't know for sure.

There is indeed a second OVA.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I demand a day in the life of Chamber.
    Chamber's good and all, but I wanna see the Galactic Alliance more. Sadly, it won't happen
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Binbougami-ga!- 1/13

It's not masterful comedy by any means, but it looks like it'll be good for a few laughs.

Also, kind of off topic, but I honestly can't stop thinking about GTA V coming out next week. I mean, I can't believe it's less than a week until I can go back to Los Santos and spend hours on end watching TV when I could be blowing **** up. And I don't even play many games nowadays. Maybe I should try and finish San Andreas for the time being.
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 11th September 2013 at 9:31 AM.

Stella Jogakuin C3-bu- 10/13

Giving the Evangelion treatment to a show about little girls playing with toy guns? Seriously Gainax, get ****ed. I'm not going to be satisfied until I see Yura either fix that personality of her's or blow her brains out with real bullets. Either one is okay. If they did that, maybe I could score the show higher than a 1/10
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 11th September 2013 at 3:34 PM.

so idk why im still watching Fantasista Dolls but since there 3 episodes left i might as well finish it, but dam is it boring. the plot is just stupid and the characters are even worse...

Stella Jogakuin C3-bu- 10/13

Giving the Evangelion treatment to a show about little girls playing with toy guns? Seriously Gainax, get ****ed. I'm not going to be satisfied until I see Yura either fix that personality of her's or blow her brains out with real bullets. Either one is okay. If they did that, maybe I could score the show higher than a 1/10
    you should see the threads of this show on /a/ people want it to end with either yura killing herself or killing everyone with a real gun
    Last edited by wingzx; 11th September 2013 at 8:41 PM.

Shingeki no Kyojin 22/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 10/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 10/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 9/?

Danganronpa the Animation 10/13
    Servant x Service 10/?

Bodacious Space Pirates - 15/26
    Free! - 10/12
    Servant x Service - 10/-
    Silver Spoon - 9/11
    Space Brothers - 72/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Cł Club - 10/13
    The Eccentric Family - 10/13

Glad I did not pick up C3-bu. Very glad.
    It's... not even bad. Very silly, I'll grant, but not bad.
    Done here.

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 7/13
    free! 7/12
    genshiken nidaime 3/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    naruto: shippuden 5/-
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 22/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 9/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 10/13
    Dog Days` 13/13
    Fantasista Doll 9/12
    Free! 10/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 9/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 10/13
    Gin no Saji 10/11
    High School DxD New 10/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 11/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 10/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 10/12
    Kiniro Mosaic 10/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 9/12
    Love Lab 10/13
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 10/12
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 10/26
    One Piece 611/?
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 9/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) 10/13
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai 4/12
    Senyuu. 2 11/13
    Servant x Service 11/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 22/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 10/13
    Teekyuu 2 10/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 12/24
    Uchouten Kazoku 10/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 10/12

Well i finished Dog Days season 2 and i enjoyed it more then i did season 1 i really enjoy this lighthearted series alot. i can't wait till we get news on when season 3 will air

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    It's... not even bad. Very silly, I'll grant, but not bad.
    I'm sorry, but hearing someone describe C3-bu as 'not bad' is like hearing someone call Mirai Nikki a 'Deep psychological drama'. At least in Mirai Nikki the angst fit the tone of a life or death situation. C3-bu is even angstier with an insufferably edgy lead character

I'm sorry, but hearing someone describe C3-bu as 'not bad' is like hearing someone call Mirai Nikki a 'Deep psychological drama'. At least in Mirai Nikki the angst fit the tone of a life or death situation. C3-bu is even angstier with an insufferably edgy lead character
    well the gainax ride is coming to a end in the latest episode

well the gainax ride is coming to a end in the latest episode
    But the ride never ends

But the ride never ends
    well we arent going to get a Gainax end, it will be a happy friendship ending unless Yura goes crazy and murders everyone with a real gun

C3-bu- 11/13

Wow, they just had to pick the worst possible way to solve the conflict. You see, what would have been a good way to solve it is for some sort of intervention with the club members to help Yura realise the error of her ways. Instead, we have the girls who did absolutely nothing wrong and are totally in the right for acting the way they did regretting their actions and Yura rediscovering her passion with yet another 3deep5u mental delusion. This show really does suck.

On another note, what the **** Gainax? Why does this scene exist? Are you actually implying that Yura worked as a prostitute? Even for a joke that's messed up
        Spoiler:- This is why no one likes you anymore Gainax:
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 13th September 2013 at 6:34 AM.

Love Live! School Idol Project- 7/13

It's no Idolm@ster, but I really do like this show. The characters are are adorable, the interactions are hilarious and the music is great. What more could I ask for?

Also I'm going to Sydney tomorrow for the Animania convention. The one I went to in March didn't leave a good impression. All they had was a tiny stall room, a bunch of boring cosplay stuff (Where I watched a horrendously unfunny meme laden Hetalia cosplay skit) and a maid cafe but supposedly this one is bigger. Plus I get to meet Cure Rhythm's seiyuu (Fumiko Orikasa). Well, she also voices Rukia and Riza Hawkeye but I've only ever watched them dubbed. Also I don't have to drag my twin brother along to this one
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 13th September 2013 at 4:18 PM.

Kitakubu just keeps getting better as it goes, I though it started off fairly average, but the past couple of episodes have been great.

I especially liked the Pokemon references, going on a training camp to breed IVs and train EVs, and what choice you should makes between the fire and water starter, as no one picks the grass starter.

Also them asking what is better, their own show or WataMote.

Love Live! School Idol Project- 7/13

It's no Idolm@ster, but I really do like this show. The characters are are adorable, the interactions are hilarious and the music is great. What more could I ask for?
    It's a great show to hold me over until more iM@S anime, looking forward to the second season in Spring.

Also I'm going to Sydney tomorrow for the Animania convention. The one I went to in March didn't leave a good impression. All they had was a tiny stall room, a bunch of boring cosplay stuff (Where I watched a horrendously unfunny meme laden Hetalia cosplay skit) and a maid cafe but supposedly this one is bigger. Plus I get to meet Cure Rhythm's seiyuu (Fumiko Orikasa). Well, she also voices Rukia and Riza Hawkeye but I've only ever watched them dubbed. Also I don't have to drag my twin brother along to this one
    Thought about going to this, then I heard the one in March was crap and decided to go to the footy tomorrow instead.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 13th September 2013 at 5:32 PM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Shingeki no Kyojin 22/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 10/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 10/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 9/?
    Danganronpa the Animation 11/13
    Servant x Service 11/?

The first half of Danganronpa was great this week. You could just see how everything was heading towards the worst outcome.

Bodacious Space Pirates - 15/26
    Free! - 10/12
    Servant x Service - 11/-
    Silver Spoon - 10/11
    Space Brothers - 72/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Cł Club - 11/13
    The Eccentric Family - 10/13
    Done here.

Aria the Natural - 5
    Attack on Titan - 22
    Free! - 10
    Hunter X Hunter - 95
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 10
    Servant x Service - 11
    Silver Spoon - 10

Space Brothers - 72
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 10
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 21
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 10

That last Silver Spoon episode... First part had me laughing my *** off (they're not a half-bad pair either) but the latter half was powerful.

Page 385 of 531 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435485 ... LastLast