Page 386 of 507 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 12653

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Love Live! School Idol Project- 9/13

I'm loving this show more by the episode. Shame this had to air in such a shitty period. I wish I watched this back at the start of this year. Easily tops Haganai Next as my favourite of the season.

I was watching it on CR, but I've downloaded the rest of the show to watch on the way to the convention. I have to say that Hummingbird's CR app is really convenient though. Much more so than MAL updater in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Kitakubu just keeps getting better as it goes, I though it started off fairly average, but the past couple of episodes have been great.

I especially liked the Pokemon references, going on a training camp to breed IVs and train EVs, and what choice you should makes between the fire and water starter, as no one picks the grass starter.

Also them asking what is better, their own show or WataMote.
    I've really got to catch up with that show. I hated the first episode of it but everyone around me seems to love it. But hey, I thought C3-bu was going to be anime of the season so what do I know?
    Also, my aforementioned twin brother is a grass person. Although as you can probably tell from my picture I'm a fire person so I can't relate

It's a great show to hold me over until more iM@S anime, looking forward to the second season in Spring.
    That's the main reason I'm watching it now. I couldn't keep up before but this time I'll be able to watch it weekly. And, just like you said, the wait for the movie is killing me. Well at least we've got Hanasaku Iroha coming next month and Steins;Gate not long after. And I can't go without mentioning Madoka Movie 3 since I'll be able to watch it at the cinema without having to wait for the Blu-ray. Here's hoping there's no crippling technical difficulties this time.
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 13th September 2013 at 5:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post

That last Silver Spoon episode... First part had me laughing my *** off (they're not a half-bad pair either) but the latter half was powerful.
    First half had me laughing, middle part had me sad, the last part had me hungry

Silver Spoon made me care more about a pig than Attack on Titan has with any character death.
    QFT.

I'm loving Silver Spoon, going to start reading the manga while waiting for GTA V.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

That last Silver Spoon episode... First part had me laughing my *** off (they're not a half-bad pair either) but the latter half was powerful.
    Seriously. I love how it doesn't shy away from serious issues in its subject manner but does so in a way that doesn't judge anyone for their choices AND is a consistently charming and entertaining show on top of that.
    Done here.

KILL LA KILL THREE MINUTE TRAILER

Gentlemen, I came. It looks so beautiful. I am more excited for this than anything else in the world.
    So excited! is it going to be 1 or 2 cour?

KILL LA KILL THREE MINUTE TRAILER

Gentlemen, I came. It looks so beautiful. I am more excited for this than anything else in the world.
    Ohmygod. Best thing I saw today. Loved the music in the beginning. I swear I saw a mecha from Gurren Lagann in there. Also loved how it was like 90's anime animation instead of more current animation

I picked up something near the end about humanity being in some kind of danger or something. Probably wrong, but if true, the plot may go from the school to something bigger, like Gurren Lagann did

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    So excited! is it going to be 1 or 2 cour?
    2-cour
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Hyperdimension just let out all the feels...

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 10/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 10/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 10/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 9/12
    Love Lab - 11/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 10/12
    Yu-Gi-Oh! (1999 movie)

All I can say for Neptune is good riddance that Peashy is gone. The ending did not change my opinion of her in any way, doesn't help the flashbacks were of her being a brat as always. Also, I'm extremely bothered that Peashy is pretty much a young girl, and yet as a CPU, she's a scantily-clad grown woman with large, jiggly boobs but still with the mindset of a young girl. Ew.

Also, never mentioned this, but Plutia looks like Hanyuu. It's been bugging me for weeks.

Love Lab is still adorable as always. I'm really happy I decided to watch it.

Also caught up with Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku. Seal's still damn creepy, though...

I watched the Japan-only Toei-animated 30-minute "film" yesterday, and I thought it was okay. It was basically just like any other Yu-Gi-Oh! episode, just with better-looking art. Nothing special, really.

Today, despite it being the 4KIDS dub, episode 80 of Kirby has been uploaded to YouTube, so after I watch it here, it'll mean I have 20 more episodes to go before I can officially say I finished the anime. Gonna take forever, but it'll be worth it.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Chuunibyou 2 airing in Winter.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Love Live- 13/13

It's got some problems, but I really did like the show. It's no Idolm@ster, but for what it is it's a real gem of an anime. Can't wait for Season 2.

Also I'm back from Animania. It wasn't anything special, but it was a hell of lot better than in March.

I also have to say that I regret my purchases less than any other convention I've been to. I got a figure of Filicia from Sora no Woto, a Cowboy Bebop soundtrack CD and a Love Live CD I picked out at random which turned out to be the anime's OP single.

Also, for the first time ever, I spotted a Precure cosplayer. Cure Diamond from Doki Doki to be exact (Who happens to be my favourite from that season if only for Mugi's seiyuu). Only problem is that said cosplayer was a 5(?) year old girl accompanied by her father meaning that taking pictures was out of the question.

Although at every goddamn convention there's always that obnoxious overweight girl and her equally obnoxious weeaboo friends. As much as I want a real life friendship group who I can talk to about anime (Since my actual friends are a bunch of normals) I'd rather be a loner than part of their crowd.

About time! I've been waiting ever so patiently for it

I'm attempting a 80 health run (minimum health) of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories!
    Current Goal: Defeat Jafar on Floor 5!

Anime of the season regardless of what airs.

Aw yeah so excited. we get the movie in the Fall and the anime in winter

The Big O: 3/26
    Danganronpa the Animation: 11/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 10/10 COMPLETE!
    Free!: 10/12
    Gintama: 93/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 10/50
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 11/13

Well, F/kl was fun. (Also, it really seems that creepy sexual things just run in Ilya's family. I know, I know, Fate/ series, but it bears repeating.)
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

You sir just made my day.
    Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Free!
    Attack on titan (shingeki no kyojin)
    Danganronpa
    Brothers conflict
    Watamote!

(What im definitely gonna watch this autumn)
    Meganebu!
    Diabolik lovers
    kyoukai no kanata
    Magi season 2
    Kuroko no basket season 2
    More to be added :] loads more
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 21/24
    Attack on Titan - 21/25
    Danganronpa: The Animation - 11/13
    Gatchaman Crowds - 3/12
    Heartcatch Precure! - 31/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 95/?
    Monogatari Series: Second Season - 10/26

Space Brothers - 71/?
    Sunday Without God - 10/12
    The Eccentric Family - 10/13
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 10/12
    WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 10/12

So... this the part where Yajiro hops into action and saves the day, right? Right?? Eh... probably not.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - 1/13
    Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou - 2/4
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 11/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 9/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 10/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 6/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 10/12
    Kuroshitsuji - 1/24
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! - 6/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 11/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 22/25
    Shinryaku! Ika Musume - 1/12
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 5/13
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness (rewatching) - 4/12
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA - 3/4
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - 13/24
    Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase - 1/25
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 8/12

I'm attempting a 80 health run (minimum health) of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories!
    Current Goal: Defeat Jafar on Floor 5!

Well i think its about time i start the Fate/ series but idk wat to start with. Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night. I Know Fate/Zero is a prequel. but Fate/Stay Night came out first. so which should i watch first?

Well i think its about time i start the Fate/ series but idk wat to start with. Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night. I Know Fate/Zero is a prequel. but Fate/Stay Night came out first. so which should i watch first?
    I watched Fate/Stay Night first. Pretty bad, but it came first and let me know the basics I guess. It's a pretty good anime to make fun of while you're watching if you like doing that sort of thing.

VNf@gs are going to tell you to play Fate/Stay Night and that it's actually really good. I can't vouch for quality or experience but if you're into VNs, that might be the way for you.

Then Carnival Phantasm.

Fate/Zero after, I say. It's not really that necessary to watch Fate/Stay Night first but if you're going to jump straight into Fate/Zero there's almost no point in going back to Fate/Stay Night afterwards.

I watched Fate/Stay Night first. Pretty bad, but it came first and let me know the basics I guess. It's a pretty good anime to make fun of while you're watching if you like doing that sort of thing.

VNf@gs are going to tell you to play Fate/Stay Night and that it's actually really good. I can't vouch for quality or experience but if you're into VNs, that might be the way for you.

Then Carnival Phantasm.

Fate/Zero after, I say. It's not really that necessary to watch Fate/Stay Night first but if you're going to jump straight into Fate/Zero there's almost no point in going back to Fate/Stay Night afterwards.
    Ya i didnt hear many good things about Fate/Staynight but since it came out first i thought i need it to understand Fate/Zero which is suppose to be amazing as a anime

Ya i didnt hear many good things about Fate/Staynight but since it came out first i thought i need it to understand Fate/Zero which is suppose to be amazing as a anime
    But then you miss out on stuff like THIS.

Edit: Oh yeah I totally forgot that they announced a newer better version of Fate/Stay Night so there's also the option of holding off until that.

Aria the Natural - 6
    Attack on Titan - 23

Free! - 10
    Hunter X Hunter - 95
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 10
    Servant x Service - 11
    Silver Spoon - 10
    Space Brothers - 73
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 10
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 22
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 10
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 15th September 2013 at 2:26 AM.

Page 386 of 507 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast