Page 386 of 557 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 13910

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Chuunibyou 2 airing in Winter.
    You sir just made my day.

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Free!
    Attack on titan (shingeki no kyojin)
    Danganronpa
    Brothers conflict
    Watamote!

(What im definitely gonna watch this autumn)
    Meganebu!
    Diabolik lovers
    kyoukai no kanata
    Magi season 2
    Kuroko no basket season 2
    More to be added :] loads more
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

The Chuunibyou thing I was expecting. To the point where I already thought it was confirmed.

More Tamako Market, I was not expecting. Suck it haters.

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 21/24
    Attack on Titan - 21/25
    Danganronpa: The Animation - 11/13
    Gatchaman Crowds - 3/12
    Heartcatch Precure! - 31/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 95/?
    Monogatari Series: Second Season - 10/26

Space Brothers - 71/?
    Sunday Without God - 10/12
    The Eccentric Family - 10/13
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 10/12
    WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 10/12

So... this the part where Yajiro hops into action and saves the day, right? Right?? Eh... probably not.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - 1/13
    Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou - 2/4
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 11/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 9/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 10/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 6/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 10/12
    Kuroshitsuji - 1/24
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! - 6/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 11/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 22/25
    Shinryaku! Ika Musume - 1/12
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 5/13
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness (rewatching) - 4/12
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA - 3/4
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - 13/24
    Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase - 1/25
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 8/12

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Well i think its about time i start the Fate/ series but idk wat to start with. Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night. I Know Fate/Zero is a prequel. but Fate/Stay Night came out first. so which should i watch first?

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Well i think its about time i start the Fate/ series but idk wat to start with. Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night. I Know Fate/Zero is a prequel. but Fate/Stay Night came out first. so which should i watch first?
    I watched Fate/Stay Night first. Pretty bad, but it came first and let me know the basics I guess. It's a pretty good anime to make fun of while you're watching if you like doing that sort of thing.

VNf@gs are going to tell you to play Fate/Stay Night and that it's actually really good. I can't vouch for quality or experience but if you're into VNs, that might be the way for you.

Then Carnival Phantasm.

Fate/Zero after, I say. It's not really that necessary to watch Fate/Stay Night first but if you're going to jump straight into Fate/Zero there's almost no point in going back to Fate/Stay Night afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I watched Fate/Stay Night first. Pretty bad, but it came first and let me know the basics I guess. It's a pretty good anime to make fun of while you're watching if you like doing that sort of thing.

VNf@gs are going to tell you to play Fate/Stay Night and that it's actually really good. I can't vouch for quality or experience but if you're into VNs, that might be the way for you.

Then Carnival Phantasm.

Fate/Zero after, I say. It's not really that necessary to watch Fate/Stay Night first but if you're going to jump straight into Fate/Zero there's almost no point in going back to Fate/Stay Night afterwards.
    Ya i didnt hear many good things about Fate/Staynight but since it came out first i thought i need it to understand Fate/Zero which is suppose to be amazing as a anime

Ya i didnt hear many good things about Fate/Staynight but since it came out first i thought i need it to understand Fate/Zero which is suppose to be amazing as a anime
    But then you miss out on stuff like THIS.

Edit: Oh yeah I totally forgot that they announced a newer better version of Fate/Stay Night so there's also the option of holding off until that.

Aria the Natural - 6
    Attack on Titan - 23

Free! - 10
    Hunter X Hunter - 95
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 10
    Servant x Service - 11
    Silver Spoon - 10
    Space Brothers - 73
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 10
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 22
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 10
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 15th September 2013 at 2:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post

Edit: Oh yeah I totally forgot that they announced a newer better version of Fate/Stay Night so there's also the option of holding off until that.
    woah for some reason i thought it was a remake of fate/zero. then ima just start fate/zero and watch the remake of stay night when it is released

Currently debating whether I should wait for the dub of Battle of the Gods or just watch it now. Although if I do decide to watch it now I'm probably going to watch Dead Zone and The World's Strongest first since those are the only DBZ Movies I haven't seen

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Currently debating whether I should wait for the dub of Battle of the Gods or just watch it now. Although if I do decide to watch it now I'm probably going to watch Dead Zone and The World's Strongest first since those are the only DBZ Movies I haven't seen
    im waiting for the dub. i cant stand japanese VA of DBZ

Art of Fighting
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 10/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 10/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 11/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 9/12
    Love Lab - 11/13
    Trigun - 4/26
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 10/12

Art of Fighting really is a dumb anime. Physics really don't exist in that world, apparently. Also, I really doubt Veronica Taylor and Eric Stuart have it listed on their résumés these days.

I think Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou has reached the point where the ending is either going to be good, or it's going to be a disappointment. I kinda saw that twist coming, but at the same time, I hadn't exactly. So it's an interesting turn of events that could change the outcome of this anime. I hope the ending is good since I like the anime.

Yesterday, my brothers and I had gone to Half-Price, and the twins bought a few anime titles. Trigun is one of them. I heard it was good, but I didn't expect it to be like this. I guess I still had that mindset from when I was a kid and I saw the poster for it, and I thought it was going to be an anime with a lot of action and other dark, gritty stuff that was too boy-like for me. Well, I guess I was half-right so far XD. I'm really enjoying it, Vash is a really quirky character, I didn't expect him to be like that. Interesting change of pace, especially since I'm getting Cowboy Bebop vibes, and yet Spike was like the exact opposite of Vash. I guess space-westerns were the rage back in the late-90s xD. Really, I haven't watched a lot of Westerns, but I'm just falling in love with this anime. The twins recommended it to me some months back when they first watched it, but I hadn't shown a lot of interest until I came downstairs this morning to find one of my younger brothers watching it. And since I didn't have much to do then, I went ahead to give it a try. English dub is a bit wonky, but meh, I've come to like the voices by now.

Still thinking on going ahead to get into Kiniro Mosaic and Tamayura here soon. I suppose I might as well.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 3 - 4/14/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I swear, if this new Tamako Market is a second season, I'm going to rage that it get's more, while Nichijou doesn't.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I swear, if this new Tamako Market is a second season, I'm going to rage that it get's more, while Nichijou doesn't.
    I completely agree. I mean, what's so special about Tamako Market that it gets this while Nichijou, Haruhi and Full Metal Panic are left in the dark? It's easily the worst thing I've ever seen from KyoAni. Sure there's shows like Clannad and Chuu2 which rubbed me the wrong way at certain points but all things considered I'm glad I watched them. Tamako just sucks. If this means season 2 and not just a shitty OVA I'm definitely not watching.

Still on the topic of things that suck, Sakura Trick is being done by DEEN

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Still on the topic of things that suck, Sakura Trick is being done by DEEN
    DEEN, on very rare occasions, can actually do good, Higurashi, and Higurashi Kai, for example. Hoping Sakura Trick isn't standard crappy DEEN, and is actually good.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

DEEN, on very rare occasions, can actually do good, Higurashi, and Higurashi Kai, for example. Hoping Sakura Trick isn't standard crappy DEEN, and is actually good.
    It'll probably turn out okay as long as there's nothing they can do to butcher the source material like with F/SN. I just find it odd that the yaoi studio is doing yuri.

To be fair, Nichijou was more than double the length of Tamako Market.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Wellllll, it's an undeniable fact that Nichijou is vastly superior to Tamako Market but that might actually be why it needs a second season less. Imagine a Tamako Market that actually makes use of its charming cast of townsfolk, where every episode is as good as the one about the dad and there's no **** about no faraway kingdom. Now try to imagine a sequel to Nichijou that improves upon the ending of the original. Can you? I can't. While I would obviously watch more Nichijou the moment it aired, I'm perfectly happy with it being left as it is. To me, it's complete and pretty much perfect. Tamako Market has the potential to be much, much better.
    Done here.

The adaption they're doing of Rozen Maiden is good.

Other than the first episode, but if you tried to summarize pretty much the first half of the series, what do you expect?
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    The adaption they're doing of Rozen Maiden is good.

Other than the first episode, but if you tried to summarize pretty much the first half of the series, what do you expect?
    Agreed. i'm really enjoying Rozen Maiden i read the manga of the first season so the first episode didnt bother me one bit.

Agreed. i'm really enjoying Rozen Maiden i read the manga of the first season so the first episode didnt bother me one bit.
    It bothered me, but I figured they do something like that

Least they gave us a lot of background info between Suigintou and her contractor. That was something I commend them for
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I've been watching Free! (haven't watched ep. 10 yet), and I like it quite a bit.
    I've also started Attack on Titan (ep.4) and Gin Tama (ep.4, go figure).

In the meantime, I'm also re-watching Star Driver.
    deviantART Profile

Fox's Art: Legendz, Pokémon, and Sherlock artwork - updated 2/6/14

3DSFriend Code: 2921-9102-7855
    Please PM me if you add me, so I can return the favor.

Claims: Favorite Video Game-Persona 4: the Golden
    Favorite Video Game Character-Yu Narukami

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 10/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 10/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 11/13
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 9/12
    Love Lab - 11/13
    Tamayura: More Aggressive - 2/12
    Trigun - 8/26
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 10/12

I got to episode eight before I realized the boy, Kaite, was Izzy of Diigmon the moment he said "shit" |D... and I kinda died inside because it was like Izzy swore, lol. It's nothing new to hear voice actors using familiar character voices in a more mature anime (I did hear clips of Dan Green's role in a hentai, after all), but it just feels really weird.

And like the others before it, Tamayura makes me a bit sleepy. Which I know it's supposed to relax the viewer, but when I get relaxed, I get sleepy. But maybe the introduction of this new character may help. Maybe.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 3 - 4/14/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Wellllll, it's an undeniable fact that Nichijou is vastly superior to Tamako Market but that might actually be why it needs a second season less. Imagine a Tamako Market that actually makes use of its charming cast of townsfolk, where every episode is as good as the one about the dad and there's no **** about no faraway kingdom. Now try to imagine a sequel to Nichijou that improves upon the ending of the original. Can you? I can't. While I would obviously watch more Nichijou the moment it aired, I'm perfectly happy with it being left as it is. To me, it's complete and pretty much perfect. Tamako Market has the potential to be much, much better.
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I got to episode eight before I realized the boy, Kaite, was Izzy of Diigmon the moment he said "shit" |D... and I kinda died inside because it was like Izzy swore, lol. It's nothing new to hear voice actors using familiar character voices in a more mature anime (I did hear clips of Dan Green's role in a hentai, after all), but it just feels really weird.
    I know what you mean, that threw me off too. PRODIGIOUS!

Page 386 of 557 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast