Page 388 of 525 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,700 of 13115

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

  1. #9676
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    So GTA 5 comes out in less than 2 hours. Although I'm too tired to go to the Midnight launch so I won't be playing it until tomorrow night. Doesn't matter though, after this week is over I'm on break for two weeks. It's not like I hang out with my friends much anyway so I'm sure they won't mind not seeing me for a while.
    what are friends?

  2. #9677
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    cynic paradise.
    Posts
    665

    Default

    danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 7/13
    free! 8/12
    genshiken nidaime 3/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    naruto: shippuden 46/-
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 23/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

    - specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

  3. #9678
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Monogatari status: Still waiting.

    Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    So GTA 5 comes out in less than 2 hours. Although I'm too tired to go to the Midnight launch so I won't be playing it until tomorrow night. Doesn't matter though, after this week is over I'm on break for two weeks. It's not like I hang out with my friends much anyway so I'm sure they won't mind not seeing me for a while.
    Cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Don't... get too excited.
    Or just "Don't..."

  4. #9679
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Monogatari status: Still waiting.
    its a recap it wont be subbed

  5. #9680
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    its a recap it wont be subbed
    Oh, I thought it was a normal episode. Well then.

    Status: No longer waiting.

  6. #9681
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I just started watching Naruto and found out it's epic!!!!
    Soon you will know pain.

  7. #9682
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Soon you will know pain.


    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 10/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 10/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 11/13
    Kiniro Mosaic - 3/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 9/12
    Love Lab - 11/13
    Tamayura: More Aggressive - 2/12
    Trigun - 12/26
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 10/12

    IT'S STILL SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE

    And Trigun just got more badass. My brothers said it gets better at around episode 16, but nope. Right now is where it gets even more awesome. I can feel it in my gut.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 17th September 2013 at 1:38 AM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

  8. #9683
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    ugh...

    The title of the next TWGOK episode.

    I got shiver feels.

    *cries* qq
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  9. #9684
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    ugh...

    The title of the next TWGOK episode.

    I got shiver feels.

    *cries* qq
    like you dont know wats going to happen. its going to be a good episode sucks it may be the last season we get

  10. #9685
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    i swear if u guys start talking about what happened/what is going to happen in the new twgok i'm gonna throw a chair

  11. #9686
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    like you dont know wats going to happen. its going to be a good episode sucks it may be the last season we get
    B-but to hear the song WHILE it's happen...to atcually hear it...

    I'm gonna cry. I swear. qq

    Lets not spoil it for charizard though. XD

    and yeah, saddening :X
    But we have to let the manga get someplace though. Its still somewhat stuck in filler afterall.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  12. #9687
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    like you dont know wats going to happen. its going to be a good episode sucks it may be the last season we get
    I hope it's not. I'm hoping there will be OVAs or something for some of the girls we missed, or at least the important ones.


    My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

  13. #9688
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    i swear if u guys start talking about what happened/what is going to happen in the new twgok i'm gonna throw a chair
    Depends on the kind of chair that will be thrown

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    B-but to hear the song WHILE it's happen...to atcually hear it...

    I'm gonna cry. I swear. qq

    Lets not spoil it for charizard though. XD

    and yeah, saddening :X
    But we have to let the manga get someplace though. Its still somewhat stuck in filler afterall.
    well were still in namek in the Manga. i like the current manga arc tho it needs to hurry up and be over so we can get back to the regular time

    Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    I hope it's not. I'm hoping there will be OVAs or something for some of the girls we missed, or at least the important ones.
    only i arc id like to see animated is Yui capture. or ramen girl

  14. #9689
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    i swear if u guys start talking about what happened/what is going to happen in the new twgok i'm gonna throw a chair
    i feel like the only person here who doesn't read the manga. i watched the first season, really enjoyed it, went half way through the second and just stop caring

    then i see people talk about the current/next episode and getting sad and surprised and i look up spoilers to find out if something sad happens but it turns out to be typical anime drama and i feel no feels

    i feel bad

  15. #9690
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    5,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    i swear if u guys start talking about what happened/what is going to happen in the new twgok i'm gonna throw a chair
    The world esplodes and they all dies

    And then they're brought back to life by the Dragon Balls

    There, I saved you 24 minutes
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams



        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  16. #9691
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    i feel like the only person here who doesn't read the manga. i watched the first season, really enjoyed it, went half way through the second and just stop caring

    then i see people talk about the current/next episode and getting sad and surprised and i look up spoilers to find out if something sad happens but it turns out to be typical anime drama and i feel no feels

    i feel bad
    I've just been watching the anime, haven't touched the manga.

    This season is a lot more impressive to me, and not just because it's trying to have a overarching plot now. Episode 9, where it really starts to hammer in how all this stuff affect Keima as a person. Not just "weee this is like video game dating sims" but for a few shining moments you see that he feels bad for manipulating them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    The world esplodes and they all dies

    And then they're brought back to life by the Dragon Balls

    There, I saved you 24 minutes
    ****.


  17. #9692
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Shingeki no Kyojin 23/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 10/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 11/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 10/?
    Danganronpa the Animation 11/13
    Servant x Service 11/?
    Plastic Nee-San 12/12

    TWGOK was glorious this week. Even if this is the last season, next week should be a good ending.

    Plastic Nee-San was gloriously ridiculous.


    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    only i arc id like to see animated is Yui capture.
    I definitely agree! Those tiny flashbacks aren't enough...

  18. #9693
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    I also forgot to mention I watched this.

    https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/...06672390_n.jpg

    Hnnnnng, dat possesive Miyu.

    Highlight of this show so far was definatly the saber alter VS Archer Illya scene though.

    And of course the maid rape scene but I'm not going into that.

    /killed
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  19. #9694
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    5,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    ****.

    No thanks? I saved you time
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams



        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  20. #9695
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    80

    Default

    I'm watching watamote! If any one else is please pm me so we can talk about it !
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

    'Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites.' - Karen

    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/sawqqo.jpg[/IMG] I have officially claimed Jumpluff

  21. #9696
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leafgreen5050 View Post
    I'm watching watamote! If any one else is please pm me so we can talk about it !
    or you can talk about it in the watamote thread

  22. #9697
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    Please don't spoil anything about naruto I'm still in season 2

  23. #9698
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    cynic paradise.
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Please don't spoil anything about naruto I'm still in season 2
    i didn't know it was possible to be on the internet and not know everything that happened pre-shippuden. it's like not knowing who dies in death note before actually watching it.

    danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 7/13
    free! 10/12
    genshiken nidaime 3/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    naruto: shippuden 46/-
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 23/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

    - specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

  24. #9699
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    [font=calibri]i didn't know it was possible to be on the internet and not know everything that happened pre-shippuden. it's like not knowing who dies in death note before actually watching it.
    To be frank, I don't know everything that happened in Naruto. And if I did, I don't remember what my friends and brothers told me.

    And speaking of which, starting today after classes, while knowing about their flaws and a few twists, I'm going to be watching Naruto and Bleach, because I hate myself and like torturing myself I'd like to be able to prove to my brothers when they come home in two years that I can understand everything they say about Naruto and Bleach. I'll be able to actually partake in a conversation with them about such things.

    One Piece will have to wait longer. There's no way I'd catch up to One Piece in two years unless I want to forsake sleep and classes.

    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 10/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 10/12
    Free! Specials - 1/?
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 11/13
    Kiniro Mosaic - 5/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 9/12
    Love Lab - 11/13
    Tamayura: More Aggressive - 2/12
    Trigun - 12/26
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 11/12

    THE CUTENESS

    The Free! special made me giggle so much. Just wow XD.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

  25. #9700
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    cynic paradise.
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    To be frank, I don't know everything that happened in Naruto. And if I did, I don't remember what my friends and brothers told me.
    *envies forever* i knew the outcome of every pretty much every "important" fight from being spoiled gradually over the years which ruined ordinary naruto for me. i'm giving shippuden a try simply because i haven't been majorly spoiled yet.

Page 388 of 525 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •