Page 389 of 531 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 13274

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Bodacious Space Pirates - 17/26
    Free! - 10/12 + 1 amazing Special
    K-ON! - 6/13
    Servant x Service - 11/-
    Silver Spoon - 10/11
    Space Brothers - 73/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Cł Club - 11/13
    The Eccentric Family - 11/13

I'm so glad I decided to return to Bodacious Space Pirates because apparently the universe likes to play cruel jokes like shows getting brilliant immediately after the point that you dropped them.

I started watching K-ON! Because I think it's against the anime rules not to have an opinion on it or something. I really, really like it.
    Last edited by themightydoof; 17th September 2013 at 10:59 PM.
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    I started watching K-ON! Because I think it's against the anime rules not to have an opinion on it or something. I really, really like it.
    Damn, I need to get on that soon.

Bleach 2/366
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 10/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fireball Charming - 13/13 - COMPLETE
    Free! - 10/12
    Free! Specials - 1/?
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 11/13
    Kiniro Mosaic - 7/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 9/12
    Love Lab - 11/13
    Tamayura: More Aggressive - 2/12
    Trigun - 16/26
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 11/12

There, I'm watching one of the big three shounen titles. Am I popular yet?

I don't have my brother's copy of the first volume on me, but I can already see the anime is more of an adaptation than it does following every little scene. I'm pretty sure the girl spirit from the first chapter was eaten by the Hollow, but I can't remember at the moment. But it looks fine the way it is--for now, anyway. I at least have a while before I reach the part where everyone goes "ehhhh" or something like that. I'm not too far off with that thinking, am I?

Kiniro is giving me diabeetus. I have to keep hanging on before I die from cuteness overdoes. HNNNNNNNGGGG. (Also, Aya and I both hate P.E. Yessssssss.)

And Trigun got even more epic. Awwwww yeaaaaah.

Also, I found a CGI anime called Fireball Charming. I was able to complete it because the episodes were about a couple of minutes long. Veeeeeery strange anime, but I had fun watching it.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

It only get's better as it get's into the second season, and then there is the amazing movie at the end of the road.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Im watching Persona 4 the animetation right now.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    i didn't know it was possible to be on the internet and not know everything that happened pre-shippuden.
    I don't. Easy.

Yaaayyyyy. Fun things are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Bleach 2/366
    whyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    animetation
    Surprisingly fun to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    whyyyyyy
    So I can be with the cool kids who have seen Bleach. So I can understand anything my brothers say when talking about Bleach. I would just stand there as they went on about Bleach if it was ever brought up, and I wouldn't have a clue what they were saying. Same with Naruto and One Piece (and recently Fairy Tail, though they haven't finished it, and won't for two whole years until they come back home). So with exception of One Piece, I'm going to go ahead and trudge my way through them. When I was on the phone with them not long ago, the first thing one said when I brought it up was, "We already watched it :P," and I was all, "Yeah... I know..." Really, the boys and I watch similar anime, but when it comes to the big shounen titles, they've kept up with it best they could, I just wasn't interested.

Also, so I can experience all of the problems firsthand without having to take someone's word for it. I want to feel relevant in these conversations be able to have an opinion of my own as well. I've read the first couple volumes of the manga (both Bleach and Naruto), but that's it. And also so I can watch all of the anime we currently have in the house, and that includes the newest Bleach movie my brother bought last year.

Will it help in that I'm watching it subbed? *crickets*
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I don't. Easy.

Yaaayyyyy. Fun things are fun.

whyyyyyy

Surprisingly fun to say.
    Wow l fail on my part.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

whyyyyyy
    To be fair, the first couple or so seasons of Bleach are fairly strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    Not to be biased or anything, but One Piece is fairly strong throughout it's run. Sure, Thriller Bark onward is slow as shit, but that's what you get when the most popular best-selling manga in forever is animated for 15+ years. And despite what people say, other than the slow pace, One Piece is good. Not Hunter X Hunter or Gintama good, but it's good in it's own right
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    Not to be biased or anything, but One Piece is fairly strong throughout it's run. Sure, Thriller Bark onward is slow as shit, but that's what you get when the most popular best-selling manga in forever is animated for 15+ years. And despite what people say, other than the slow pace, One Piece is good. Not Hunter X Hunter or Gintama good, but it's good in it's own right
    This. One piece gets alot of hate for some reason but its really good shounen. I cant wait for the next arc to be animated loving it in the manga

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    While I'm not too far in One Piece I've really been enjoying it so far and from what I've heard it's much more consistent than Naruto or Bleach. I would probably recommend she watches One Piece over either but I haven't seen enough to judge yet.

While I'm not too far in One Piece I've really been enjoying it so far and from what I've heard it's much more consistent than Naruto or Bleach. I would probably recommend she watches One Piece over either but I haven't seen enough to judge yet.
    ive seen up to Aizen arc in bleach and Pain arc in shippuden (tho i read the manga so i know wat happens after) and i can say i enjoy One piece alot more then both of them. its just a good Shounen anime. only arc that i didnt care for was fishermen arc after the time skip really

The early parts of the manga are to an extent, but the anime lets everything down with its shonen-standard 'animation'.
    Done here.

I know it's a lot better than Bleach and Naruto combined, but the reason I'm waiting to watch it is because of the amount of episodes there are. I do plan to watch it, just not right now. Chances are I'll watch it when there's a final episode count even if it takes another few years. I'm guessing it'll be way in the 700-episode range, if not in the 800-episode range by 2015, and it'd still be on-going.

I mean, yeah, it's not the only long-running anime out there, but the length of it does make me take a step back each time I approach it.

Bleach 2/366
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 10/12
    Free! Specials - 1/?
    Kiniro Mosaic - 9/12
    Love Lab - 11/13
    Trigun - 16/26

HNNNNNNNNNGGG--SO CUTE
    I survived Pupa.

I know it's a lot better than Bleach and Naruto combined, but the reason I'm waiting to watch it is because of the amount of episodes there are. I do plan to watch it, just not right now. Chances are I'll watch it when there's a final episode count even if it takes another few years. I'm guessing it'll be way in the 700-episode range, if not in the 800-episode range by 2015, and it'd still be on-going.
    i believe oda said that the previous arc (episodes 523 to 574) marked the end of the first half of one piece, so you'll have to wait juuuust a bit longer than that. d:

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 7/13
    free! 10/12
    genshiken nidaime 8/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    naruto: shippuden 46/-
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 23/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/7
    free! specials 1/-

omfg a special that's actually funny?? i can't remember the last time i watched something like that
    Last edited by xerxes; 18th September 2013 at 4:42 PM.

Naruto Shippuden
    Gatchaman Crowds
    Watamote
    Attack on Titan
    Lucky Star
    anohana
    Little Busters!
    Natsume Yujin-cho

Free! - 10/12 + 1 amazing special
    K-ON! - 9/13
    Servant x Service - 11/-
    Silver Spoon - 10/11
    Space Brothers - 73/-

I love how half-assedly Azusa was added to the OP. As and addendum to that, I love Asuza. As an addendum to that, I love K-ON!
    Done here.

I love how half-assedly Azusa was added to the OP. As and addendum to that, I love Asuza. As an addendum to that, I love K-ON!
    its funny cause most people that talk about K-On dont like azusa cause of her no fun allowed attitude. i think they're all adorable tho. my favories are still Yui and Mio tho
    Last edited by wingzx; 18th September 2013 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    its funny cause most people that talk about K-On dont like azusa cause of her no fun allowed attitude. i think there all adorable tho. my favories are still Yui and Mio tho
    Most people are stupid, Azusa is just as awesome as the rest of the cast.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Free! - 10/12 + 1 amazing special
    K-ON! - 12/13
    Servant x Service - 11/-
    Silver Spoon - 10/11
    Space Brothers - 73/-

K-ON! is starting to seriously affect my ability to get anything done...
    Done here.

K-ON! is starting to seriously affect my ability to get anything done...
    only season 2 and the movie to go!

i should rewatch K-On under better circumstances unlike the first time I did.

Bleach 2/366
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 11/12
    Free! Specials - 1/?
    Kiniro Mosaic - 11/12
    Love Lab - 11/13
    Trigun - 18/26

Wow, can't believe this season's good shows are on its last week, pretty much. Yeah, it means the watching list will shrink and my complete and "to watch" lists will grow, but it's going to be a shame to see them end. Especially when they involve adorableness.

Trigun got harsh, damn. It's going to be nothing but fun, hurting times 'til the end, I bet.
    I survived Pupa.

Wow, can't believe this season's good shows are on its last week, pretty much. Yeah, it means the watching list will shrink and my complete and "to watch" lists will grow, but it's going to be a shame to see them end. Especially when they involve adorableness.
    Its going to be sad to see Sunday Without God end this saturday.. its my AOTS and i always look forward to the next episode

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - 1/13
    Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou - 2/4
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 11/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 9/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 10/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 6/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 11/12
    Kuroshitsuji - 1/24
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! - 8/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 11/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 23/25
    Shinryaku! Ika Musume - 1/12
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 5/13
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness (rewatching) - 4/12
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA - 3/4
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - 13/24
    Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase - 1/25
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 8/12

I've been waiting forever for the Mirai Nikki DVDs to finally be released here, and they finally came out yesterday. I was so excited to watch them, and of course no freaking store carries them or plans to where I live! So now I ordered them online and I have to wait another week for them to arrive. I'm so anxious and excited right now for when they arrive! It's so painful to wait longer than I need to for them, but it will be absolutely worth it with the money and time spent. My favorite anime is almost in my grasp!

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Page 389 of 531 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489 ... LastLast