Page 390 of 526 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 13141

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Bleach 2/366
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 10/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 11/12
    Free! Specials - 1/?
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 11/13
    Kiniro Mosaic - 11/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 9/12
    Love Lab - 11/13
    Tamayura: More Aggressive - 2/12
    Trigun - 26/26 - COMPLETE
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 11/12

I wish I watched this sooner. Outside of possibly Cowboy Bebop, I can't remember the last anime I watched that was like Trigun. Hell, you don't get anime like that these days, if at all. In my eyes, Trigun is a one-of-a-kind anime, with a memorable, well-developed main character, and a moral that doesn't beat itself over your head--because the two go hand-in-hand. Vash is basically a walking character of morality and virtue, and thus he stands out amongst some of the best fictional characters I've ever come to know (though the supporting characters are great as well, Wolfwood was awesome). I've found myself falling in love (more of an admiration than anything) with him the more we progressed. I'm convinced that this anime could change an entire generation who are willing to change themselves. If its target audience is for the teenage demographic, then it fits right at home.

I wonder if my brother is still progressing through the anime. We have the first four episodes on DVD, and he was loving every minute of it, so he should be able to fully enjoy the rest of the show, even though it gets brutal and deep later on. A definite must-see for those in the anime community who haven't seen it yet. I personally enjoyed the dub, but whether you choose sub or dub is up to you.

LOVE AND PEACE~!
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Aria the Natural - 7
    Attack on Titan - 23
    Free! - 11
    Hunter X Hunter - 95
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 10
    Servant x Service - 11
    Silver Spoon - 10
    Space Brothers - 73
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 11
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 22
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 11

Oh man TWGOK is getting so crazy and I love it. Also, everything involving Chihiro is making me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Oh man TWGOK is getting so crazy and I love it. Also, everything involving Chihiro is making me sad.
    like 3-4 chapters ago the depression finally hits him and he almost just gives up on conquering

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    like 3-4 chapters ago the depression finally hits him and he almost just gives up on conquering
    Don't spoil it. I kinda felt that it was contrived there. If they had an arc around it in the before the current one, I feel like it could've been done better. But if the author returns to the point, that'll be good, as well
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    Don't spoil it. I kinda felt that it was contrived there. If they had an arc around it in the before the current one, I feel like it could've been done better. But if the author returns to the point, that'll be good, as well
    its not really a spoiler but i wont talk about the manga.

Well recently I've been watching Galaxy Angel. Watched the first season and Galaxy Angel Z. I'm currently at Galaxy Angel AA

So yeah, after this I only have Galaxy Angel S (which is just a special) and Galaxy Angel X to go.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 19th September 2013 at 3:08 PM.

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 7/13
    free! 11/12
    genshiken nidaime 11/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    naruto: shippuden 46/-
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 23/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/7
    free! specials 1/-
    tamako market specials 4/6

Bodacious Space Pirates - 17/26
    Free! - 11/12
    K-ON! - 13/13 + 5 specials FINISHED
    Servant x Service - 11/-
    Silver Spoon - 10/11
    Space Brothers - 73/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Cł Club - 11/13
    The Eccentric Family - 11/13

That's one series of K-ON! It's going to take all my self-restraint not to start on the next one today. Odds are good I will anyway...
    Done here.

Bleach 2/366
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 11/12
    Free! Specials - 1/?
    Fruits Basket - 4/26
    Kiniro Mosaic - 11/12
    Love Lab - 11/13

I've only seen a few episodes, and bits and pieces of others in AMVs and other stuff years ago, so it's why I've had it on hold for as long as I did. I used to be a bigger fan of Fruits Basket in high school, though mainly when it came to the manga. I unfortunately was collecting it too slow, so the last I bought from stores was volume 17, and I think that was right before Tokyopop flipped the bird and shut down for no apparent reason. By that time, though, my love for the manga waned a lot, so while I still enjoy the manga (and was happy to find and buy the last two volumes at Half-Price some months back), it's not as big as it used to be.

So while I'm sure the anime is good, I feel it's a shame we'll never get a second season. I also was going to watch it subbed, but I'm not sure if the dub is an exact literal translation, or the subbers were basing it off the dub's lines. The first episode drove me nuts with it, so I quickly switched to the dub, even though it's not the best dub in the world. Also, Yuki's Japanese voice was bothering me.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 10/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 11/13
    Fantasista Doll 10/12
    Fate/Zero 8/13
    Free! 11/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 10/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 11/13
    Gin no Saji 10/11
    High School DxD New 11/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 12/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 10/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 11/12
    Kiniro Mosaic 11/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 9/12
    Love Lab 11/13
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 11/12
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 11/26
    One Piece 612/?
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 10/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) 11/13
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai 7/12
    Senyuu. 2 12/13
    Servant x Service 11/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 23/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 11/13
    Teekyuu 2 11/12
    Uchouten Kazoku 11/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 11/12

Well dog and scissors was incredibly stupid but at times entertaining still dont see it ever getting another season

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    That's one series of K-ON! It's going to take all my self-restraint not to start on the next one today. Odds are good I will anyway...
    only true masochists are able to restrain themselves from such goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Bleach 2/366
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 11/12
    Free! Specials - 1/?
    Fruits Basket - 4/26
    Kiniro Mosaic - 11/12
    Love Lab - 11/13

I've only seen a few episodes, and bits and pieces of others in AMVs and other stuff years ago, so it's why I've had it on hold for as long as I did. I used to be a bigger fan of Fruits Basket in high school, though mainly when it came to the manga. I unfortunately was collecting it too slow, so the last I bought from stores was volume 17, and I think that was right before Tokyopop flipped the bird and shut down for no apparent reason. By that time, though, my love for the manga waned a lot, so while I still enjoy the manga (and was happy to find and buy the last two volumes at Half-Price some months back), it's not as big as it used to be.

So while I'm sure the anime is good, I feel it's a shame we'll never get a second season. I also was going to watch it subbed, but I'm not sure if the dub is an exact literal translation, or the subbers were basing it off the dub's lines. The first episode drove me nuts with it, so I quickly switched to the dub, even though it's not the best dub in the world. Also, Yuki's Japanese voice was bothering me.
    Fruits Basket's dub is actually pretty good and I prefer over the subbed version

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Fruits Basket's dub is actually pretty good and I prefer over the subbed version
    Laura Bailey's good as Tohru, and I love Shigeru and Yuki's performances, it's Kyo's that make me go "Ehhh...", though I do know he gets better over time--about by the time Haru comes in, I've noticed he sounded better. The first few episodes of any show tend to sound a bit clunky no matter how you look at it anyway, I'm sure I'll come to really love and enjoy it.

I've also just now decided to realize why it is Otonashi from Angel Beats! looks so familiar to me.

May just be stretching it, but...
    I survived Pupa.

Welp Silver Spoon is over for now. I really enjoyed the whole 1st season. Didn't know a anime about farming could be so entertaining. cant wait for january

come at me

Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation 10/12
    Naruto: Shippuuden 331/∞

Kiss x Sis OVA 8/?
    Turning Girls ONA 6/6 - Complete
    Love Lab 11/13
    Servant x Service 11/13
    Kiniro Mosaic 11/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 11/?
    Teekyuu 2 11/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 12/12 - Complete

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 11/12
    Maji de Otaku na English! Ribbon-chan: Eigo de Tatakau Mahou Shoujo - 1/?
    Silver Spoon 11/11 - Complete
    Kimi no Iru Machi 11/?

Dragon Ball Z Movie 14: Kami to Kami 1/1 - Complete
    Corpse Party: Missing Footage 1/1 - Complete
    Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou 4/4 - Complete

Koitabi: True Tours Nanto 2/6
    Cleopatra - 1/1 - Complete
    Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san OVA 1/1 - Complete

Cream Lemon 38/38 - Complete
    Chinetsu Karte: The Devilish Cherry 2/2 - Complete
    Jinkou Shoujo 2/2 - Complete
    Daiakuji: The Xena Buster Specials 2/2 - Complete
    Hishoka Drop The Animation 1/?
    Brandish 2/?
    First Love 3/?
    Unsweet: Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi 1/?
    Namanaka Hyaku Percent! 3/?
    Koutetsu no Majo Annerose 2/?
    Rinkan Club 3/?
    Koiito Kinenbi The Animation 1/?
    Papa Love: Kyonyuubi Shiritsu Musume 2/?
    Chikan no Licence 2/?
    Idol Kouhosei 1/?
    Ane Koi 2/?
    Soushisouai Note The Animation 2/?
    Saimin Jutsu Zero 1/?
    Rin x Sen + Ran -> Sem Cross Mix: Haru Urara, Uragiri to Zetsubou no Kisetsu-hen 2/? -
    M Okui: Last Order 1/?
    Garden 2/?
    Ryou Seibai!: Gakuen Bishoujo Seisai Hiroku 2/?
    Koikishi Purely☆Kiss: The Animation 1/?
    Waisetsu Missile: The Animation 1/?
    Hontou ni Atta Hitozuma Furin Kokuhaku 1/?
    Joshikousei no Koshitsuki 1/2
    Shin Hitou Meguri 1/?
    Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san: The Animation 2/2 - Complete
    Fuurinkanzan 1/?

JK to Orc Heidan: Aku Buta Oni ni Ryougyaku Sareta Seijo Gakuen 1/?
    Mesu Saga: Persona 1/?
    Kakushi Dere 2/?

Free! - 11/12
    K-ON!! - 2/27
    Servant x Service - 11/-
    Silver Spoon - 10/11
    Space Brothers - 73/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Cł Club - 11/13

>new episodes of ongoing shows are out

>watches K-ON!!
    Done here.

Bleach 2/366
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 11/12
    Free! Specials - 1/?
    Fruits Basket - 12/26
    Kiniro Mosaic - 11/12
    Love Lab - 11/13

It's been fun traveling down memory lane with this anime. I can already pick out the differences and similarities between the anime and manga, despite not having read the manga in a long while. Fruits Basket is memorable that way, I suppose, even though I can technically say the manga was my first and is what got me into reading manga to begin with. Much like Pokémon, I have a special place in my heart for Fruits Basket, and the anime has quietly reminded me of that.

So while I'm not sure how true it is, I guess Fruits Basket will indeed become my 200th completed anime by the end of the week. I feel it's fitting, though I could've probably waited for a while longer, but I'd like to clear out my "on-hold" list best I can, so... yeah.

200's a milestone in my book. I don't remember what my 100th completed anime was anymore. I just know it wasn't that long ago.
    I survived Pupa.

Well, right now I'm watching GateKeeper and so far I'm loving it
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Ehhh, I keep going back to watch the first episode of Hyper dimensiona Neptuna...

It's like the most enjoyable thing ever, until it hits the fanservice...

If they took out the fanservice/sexualized things (Or at least MOST of them), this would have been my FAVORITE show if I was a child. I don't know. I just love it. It's like a big ball of things I would love as a kid (Powerful alteregos, an "fun" protagonist, some cute character development, cute character designs overall, inside of a "game" world, Vibrant personalities, Theme song powerups...I could go on.) Makes me feel like I'm a kid again watching a kid have to deal with responsibilites while also having an awesome alter ego...

This is the first time that fanservice has atcually totally reduced my enjoyment of a show, even if it's nogalistica based.

alskdlkajds. I just...I couldn't contiune watching it. Sigggh, This is a big failure for me.

Honestly, normally I just don't care and just enjoy the fanservice. But this appealed to my kiddish self so much that it atcually makes it painful to watch. @@...
    Last edited by EmphaticPikachu; 20th September 2013 at 4:25 PM.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Shingeki no Kyojin 23/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 10/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 11/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 10/?
    Danganronpa the Animation 12/13
    Servant x Service 12/?

I had worked out a couple of twists in Danganronpa this week, but that final one took me completely by surprise. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    It's like the most enjoyable thing ever, until it hits the fanservice...

If they took out the fanservice/sexualized things (Or at least MOST of them), this would have been my FAVORITE show if I was a child. I don't know. I just love it. It's like a big ball of things I would love as a kid (Powerful alteregos, an "fun" protagonist, some cute character development, cute character designs overall, inside of a "game" world, Vibrant personalities, Theme song powerups...I could go on.) Makes me feel like I'm a kid again watching a kid have to deal with responsibilites while also having an awesome alter ego...

This is the first time that fanservice has atcually totally reduced my enjoyment of a show, even if it's nogalistica based.
    It's the same with me in terms of the fanservice. Yeah, it's been there when it first came out as a game, it always has, so you can tell it was to appeal to the moe folks--like really appeal to them. Really, the characters are (for the most part) surprisingly not bland for what it is, and the concept is good, I do like the idea of having a satirical take on the console wars, it's just that because of how blatant the fanservice is (I really doubt it contributes to the plot), it personally ruins it for me. So it's been painful for me to watch it as well.

Doesn't help that Peashy is probably one of the most annoying, bratty characters I've ever seen. I don't care if that's what her character is supposed to be like, it doesn't make her likeable at all. I really was waiting for her to get a spanking or something along of that effect, and then maybe she would learn to be much nicer.

That's why in terms of moe this season, I much prefer Love Lab over Neptune any day, even though Kiniro Mosaic has been adorable.
    I survived Pupa.

Free! - 11/12
    K-ON!! - 2/27
    Servant x Service - 12/13
    Silver Spoon - 11/11 GOODBYE FOR NOW
    Space Brothers - 73/-
    Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Cł Club - 12/13

No no Silver Spoon don't go.
    Done here.

I watched Magic User's Club today. It looks neat, the boy had Barry's voice actor from Pokemon.

Page 390 of 526 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast