Page 391 of 531 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,775 of 13272

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Aria the Natural - 7
    Attack on Titan - 23
    Free! - 11
    Hunter X Hunter - 95
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 10
    Servant x Service - 12
    Silver Spoon - COMPLETE

Space Brothers - 73
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 11
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 22
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 11

First one's down! But it'll be back. Damn good show.

Servant x Service was godly this week too. There's been a lot of lead up to this episode and it delivered.

Blood Lad 10/10 - COMPLETE
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 11/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 12/13
    Dragonball Z: Battle of the Gods 1/1 - COMPLETE
    Fantasista Doll 10/12
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 10/10 - COMPLETE
    Free! 11/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 11/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 11/13
    Gin no Saji 11/11 - COMPLETE
    Hunter x Hunter 96/-
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 11/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyuobi 11/13
    Kiniro Mosaic 11/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 9/12
    Love Lab 12/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 11/-
    Naruto Shippuden 331/-
    Recorder to Randoseru Miミ☆ 11/12
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 11/12
    Servant x Service 12/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 23/25
    Soul Eater 24/51
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 12/13
    Tamayura: More Aggressive 11/12
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 22/24
    Uchouten Kazoku 11/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai 73/-
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 11/12

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Servant x Service was godly this week too. There's been a lot of lead up to this episode and it delivered.
    Lucy easily most adorable character this season.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Lucy easily most adorable character this season.
    Plutia bro. Lucy is close second.

just got into Buso Renkin. currently on episode 9
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Plutia bro. Lucy is close second.
    Plutia is almost as cute as neptune

Bleach 2/366
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 10/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 11/12
    Free! Specials - 1/?
    Fruits Basket - 26/26 - COMPLETE
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 11/13
    Kiniro Mosaic - 11/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 9/12
    Love Lab - 11/13
    Tamayura: More Aggressive - 2/12
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 11/12

Manga is better, of course, but this is an adaptation I've enjoyed (helps they added a few things here and there that worked), and I did get struck with feels by the end. It really is a shame we'll never get a second season, but perhaps it's for the best. The silly and light-hearted moments worked well in animation, and I feel that was where the heart was biggest in the anime--even though the deeper, more emotional moments later in the manga was the real heart of the story. If it had ever continued and gotten into the deeper moments, I feel it would've just turned into an entirely different story or genre.

So the anime is perfect the way it is, just like the manga is perfect the way it is. And I'm happy I got to watch it all the way. Really did bring back fond memories.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 11/12
    B-but the 11th episode isnt even subbed yet! did u watch it raw?

also kamisama has 12 episodes. ends this week sadly

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    B-but the 11th episode isnt even subbed yet! did u watch it raw?
    That I did.

also kamisama has 12 episodes. ends this week sadly
    MAL had it listed as 13 at one point, I just haven't changed it.
    My Anime List

Kokoro Connect dub confirmed to suck massive dicks

Seriously, ****ing Greg Ayres? Are you trying to make me angry Sentai?
    Also, while Luci Christian is one of my favourite dub VAs, I absolutely cannot see her as Inaba. Especially going up against Sawashiro Miyuki

Girls und Panzer's dub better not be this awful

EDIT: Turns out the Kokoro Connect dub is already online. Guess I don't have to wait to find out how bad it is
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 21st September 2013 at 12:40 PM.

Sawashiro Miyuki should provide the English dub voices for all her roles.
    My Anime List

Sawashiro Miyuki should provide the English dub voices for all her roles.
    It wouldn't be a first. Problem is Sentai can't afford someone like her. Why do you think they keep using the same 3-5 VAs regardless of the character's vocal qualities?

EDIT: First episode finished downloading so I skimmed over it a bit. Pretty much all my fears came true. Greg Ayres as Taichi is as terrible a miscast as I thought it would be. Luci Christian sounds okay, but she really can't into Sawashiro. Sounds more like a generic teenage girl. Only one who sounds good is Monica Rial as Iori but she falls flat trying to do a masculine voice when they switch bodies

Well, Tsuritama's dub wasn't bad and the people at Sentai seem to be big fans of Girls und Panzer so I'm still hopeful even though it has a high chance of being bad. Although I like the show enough that I'm going to watch it either way
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 21st September 2013 at 2:52 PM.

sonic the hedgehog the movie ova
    So many WTF moments.

Welp i think its time for me to rewatch Chuunibyou today. miss that anime and since the movie and season 2 will be coming out soon i think its the right time to rewatch it

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    Only one who sounds good is Monica Rial as Iori but she falls flat trying to do a masculine voice when they switch bodies
    Wait, are you saying that when Iori was in Taichi's body, Taichi had Iori's voice? That's an odd change to make from the Japanese dub.

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 22/24
    Attack on Titan - 23/25
    Danganronpa: The Animation - 12/13

Gatchaman Crowds - 3/12
    Heartcatch Precure! - 31/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 96/?
    Monogatari Series: Second Season - 10/26
    Space Brothers - 72/?
    Sunday Without God - 10/12
    The Eccentric Family - 11/13
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 11/12
    WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 11/12

Great episode of Watamote this week. Adding a little hope here and there really makes the show more appealing.

This week, I bought tickets to several films at Scotland Loves Anime 2013. In about a month's time, I'll be watching Patema Inverted, Aura - Koga Maryuin's Last War, Steins;Gate - The Movie, HAL and two mystery features. I'm really excited!
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

I'm currently watching Fairy Tail, episode 94.
    I have claimed Glaceon!
    Current Shiny hunt:
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Y Friend Safari: Ground type- Diggersby
    If you want to see some of my art, here's the link to my gallery:
    http://colorslive.com/author?id=144214

Funny Fire Emblem Awakening moment(pic from GoggleWaddleDee): http://i.imgur.com/XhLhhsZ.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Wait, are you saying that when Iori was in Taichi's body, Taichi had Iori's voice? That's an odd change to make from the Japanese dub.
    Just watched it myself, that's not correct. Iori has Iori's voice, while taichi has tachi's voice while they're switched. Not sure what he/she means either.

It wouldn't be a first. Problem is Sentai can't afford someone like her. Why do you think they keep using the same 3-5 VAs regardless of the character's vocal qualities?

EDIT: First episode finished downloading so I skimmed over it a bit. Pretty much all my fears came true. Greg Ayres as Taichi is as terrible a miscast as I thought it would be. Luci Christian sounds okay, but she really can't into Sawashiro. Sounds more like a generic teenage girl. Only one who sounds good is Monica Rial as Iori but she falls flat trying to do a masculine voice when they switch bodies
    TBH, I only found tachi's and Yui's voice acting work to be subpar. But that's mostly because they don't fit the characters... I'm enjoying the dub overall.

Inaba's voice was good, but you're right nothing compares to her...

This would be a good time to explain what I thought of Kokoro connect though.
    I came in for the body swapping aspect...

and got a lot of crap I didn't expect. So lets list the pros and cons.

Pros: Great characters and they were all very entertaining even if some of them fell into some obvious tropes.
    Beautiful previews. Seriously, I've never seen previews that have wished me away so much. The character quotes that usually had wham lines mixed with the ending music really really really made it shine. I never once was not excited for the next episode because of those.
    The situations they fell into were all sort of unique aside from the body swap. Which made it exciting to see what they'd have to deal with next.

The main con I had with it though is repetitive drama I felt could have been avoided. TACHI. I love you. But seriously. I figured out a long freaken time ago that Iori was hiding something she didn't want to tell. Whats with this "OMG I NEVER EXPECTED THAT TO COME OUT OF IORI."
    Seriously, when tachi transferred that thought to Iori I about exploded. Never again.
    Last edited by EmphaticPikachu; 21st September 2013 at 10:15 PM.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    This week, I bought tickets to several films at Scotland Loves Anime 2013. In about a month's time, I'll be watching Patema Inverted, Aura - Koga Maryuin's Last War, Steins;Gate - The Movie, HAL and two mystery features. I'm really excited!
    You lucky bastard, you.

Bleach 5/366
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 10/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 11/12
    Free! Specials - 1/?
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 11/13
    Kiniro Mosaic - 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 9/12
    Love Lab - 12/13
    Tamayura: More Aggressive - 2/12
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 11/12

I was kinda hoping that Kiniro Mosaic would end with a callback to Shino and Alice's "Hello" and "Konnichi wa" in some way so that way the feels would have been unleashed, but it didn't happen. Aw well. At least there was an awesome story that I'd totally watch/read the hell out of.

Can't believe Love Lab's ending next week 8(. I hope it ends on a cute note.

And I swear that Bleach is full of emotional moments in the beginning. There's just something really touching about the way the redemption and burial of souls you come to know the backstories of. I figure it won't last long, but I might as well treasure those little moments while I can.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Attack on Titan 10/22+? (ongoing)
    Free! 11/12 (ongoing) season 2 and more specials, r-right? ;_;
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) 27/96?+ (ongoing) I recently started a relationship with someone and got them to watch this. They want to watch it with me now. Yessssssssss
    Hyperdimension Neptunia 9/12? (ongoing)
    Kodomo no Jinkan 3/12
    Pokémon
    Tamako Market 2/12
    Tokyo Mew Mew 4/52
    Watamote 10/12 (ongoing)

I don't know how, but I really messed up my last few posts with forgetting to include Watamote and other stuff. So just ignore those.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Started watching Attack on Titan! The first episode was about as sickening and horrifying as anything has ever begun. 3/25.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched Magic User's Club today. It looks neat, the boy had Barry's voice actor from Pokemon.
    I've wanted to check that one out for a while.

Anyway I have been watching Ranma 1/2 and the Uresei Yatsura OVA's, got the DVD's through netflix. Uresei Yatsura's pretty aweseome, could be my new favorite thing. I haven't seen the regular anime or the manga but it's not a continuity heavy thing so it's not a big deal.

As for Ranma 1/2, I am around halfway through season 7, got 15 more episodes left until I've finished it. I missed a handful of episodes in season 6, but I won't worry about them too much. (It's a 161 episode series) So when I finish it up in a few weeks, it will have been 11 years since I started watching it. That's a long ****ing time, even longer than the 7-8 years it took me to finish the manga. It kind of feels a little weird finishing up what I have been enjoying for so long, but there's still the movies and OVA's to watch before I am entirely done.

Yeah, I'm on a big Rumiko Takahashi binge right now.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Sunday Without God is over guys.. hold me.. im going to miss this anime

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 7/13
    free! 11/12
    genshiken nidaime 11/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    naruto: shippuden 46/-
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 23/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 4/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/7
    free! specials 1/-
    tamako market specials 4/6

Shingeki no Kyojin 24/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 12/?

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 11/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 11/?
    Danganronpa the Animation 12/13
    Servant x Service 12/?

I'm not sure if it was the same in the original version, but the Jean going to go "***** slap" the Female Titan in the subs this week seemed slightly off...

Sengoku's arc is interesting thus far.

OniAi will be Funimation's first sub only release effectively spitting in the face of anyone who enjoyed the show. 'Hey, we dubbed Freezing, Highschool DxD, Master of Martial Hearts and license rescued Ikkitousen but I'm afraid this show just isn't worth our time'.

OniAi will be Funimation's first sub only release effectively spitting in the face of anyone who enjoyed the show. 'Hey, we dubbed Freezing, Highschool DxD, Master of Martial Hearts and license rescued Ikkitousen but I'm afraid this show just isn't worth our time'.
    I was planning on making some comment about being crazy to replace a bunch of seiyuu in that show, but then I realised the only one I actually like is Kitamura Eri, so continue with your no dub complaints.
    My Anime List

Page 391 of 531 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast