Page 391 of 559 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,775 of 13954

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    This week, I bought tickets to several films at Scotland Loves Anime 2013. In about a month's time, I'll be watching Patema Inverted, Aura - Koga Maryuin's Last War, Steins;Gate - The Movie, HAL and two mystery features. I'm really excited!
    You lucky bastard, you.

Bleach 5/366
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 10/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Free! - 11/12
    Free! Specials - 1/?
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 11/13
    Kiniro Mosaic - 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 9/12
    Love Lab - 12/13
    Tamayura: More Aggressive - 2/12
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 11/12

I was kinda hoping that Kiniro Mosaic would end with a callback to Shino and Alice's "Hello" and "Konnichi wa" in some way so that way the feels would have been unleashed, but it didn't happen. Aw well. At least there was an awesome story that I'd totally watch/read the hell out of.

Can't believe Love Lab's ending next week 8(. I hope it ends on a cute note.

And I swear that Bleach is full of emotional moments in the beginning. There's just something really touching about the way the redemption and burial of souls you come to know the backstories of. I figure it won't last long, but I might as well treasure those little moments while I can.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 4 - 7/18/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Attack on Titan 10/22+? (ongoing)
    Free! 11/12 (ongoing) season 2 and more specials, r-right? ;_;
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) 27/96?+ (ongoing) I recently started a relationship with someone and got them to watch this. They want to watch it with me now. Yessssssssss
    Hyperdimension Neptunia 9/12? (ongoing)
    Kodomo no Jinkan 3/12
    Pokémon
    Tamako Market 2/12
    Tokyo Mew Mew 4/52
    Watamote 10/12 (ongoing)

I don't know how, but I really messed up my last few posts with forgetting to include Watamote and other stuff. So just ignore those.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Started watching Attack on Titan! The first episode was about as sickening and horrifying as anything has ever begun. 3/25.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched Magic User's Club today. It looks neat, the boy had Barry's voice actor from Pokemon.
    I've wanted to check that one out for a while.

Anyway I have been watching Ranma 1/2 and the Uresei Yatsura OVA's, got the DVD's through netflix. Uresei Yatsura's pretty aweseome, could be my new favorite thing. I haven't seen the regular anime or the manga but it's not a continuity heavy thing so it's not a big deal.

As for Ranma 1/2, I am around halfway through season 7, got 15 more episodes left until I've finished it. I missed a handful of episodes in season 6, but I won't worry about them too much. (It's a 161 episode series) So when I finish it up in a few weeks, it will have been 11 years since I started watching it. That's a long ****ing time, even longer than the 7-8 years it took me to finish the manga. It kind of feels a little weird finishing up what I have been enjoying for so long, but there's still the movies and OVA's to watch before I am entirely done.

Yeah, I'm on a big Rumiko Takahashi binge right now.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Sunday Without God is over guys.. hold me.. im going to miss this anime

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 7/13
    free! 11/12
    genshiken nidaime 11/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    naruto: shippuden 46/-
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 23/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 4/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/7
    free! specials 1/-
    tamako market specials 4/6

Shingeki no Kyojin 24/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 12/?

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 11/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 11/?
    Danganronpa the Animation 12/13
    Servant x Service 12/?

I'm not sure if it was the same in the original version, but the Jean going to go "***** slap" the Female Titan in the subs this week seemed slightly off...

Sengoku's arc is interesting thus far.

OniAi will be Funimation's first sub only release effectively spitting in the face of anyone who enjoyed the show. 'Hey, we dubbed Freezing, Highschool DxD, Master of Martial Hearts and license rescued Ikkitousen but I'm afraid this show just isn't worth our time'.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadmemberRitsu View Post
    OniAi will be Funimation's first sub only release effectively spitting in the face of anyone who enjoyed the show. 'Hey, we dubbed Freezing, Highschool DxD, Master of Martial Hearts and license rescued Ikkitousen but I'm afraid this show just isn't worth our time'.
    I was planning on making some comment about being crazy to replace a bunch of seiyuu in that show, but then I realised the only one I actually like is Kitamura Eri, so continue with your no dub complaints.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Funimation hasn't released a subbed only series before? I though they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Just had a quick look through MAL, Black Rock Shooter doesn't have an English dub (or it just doesn't have the actors listed for BRS), so there's at least one.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Apart from GITS Arise (Which was an import) everything they've licensed and released has gotten a dub. Although they've confirmed that it's going to get a dub at a later date when they give it a proper domestic release.

But it's not the lack of a dub that I don't like. It's the fact that they've dubbed so much crap over the years but decided that this show in particular was not worth their time.
    Last edited by SquadmemberRitsu; 22nd September 2013 at 4:43 PM.

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 11/12
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 12/12 Rewatched
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 12/13
    Fantasista Doll 10/12
    Fate/Zero 9/13
    Free! 11/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 11/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 12/13
    Gin no Saji 11/11
    High School DxD New 11/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 11/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 12/12
    Kiniro Mosaic 12/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 9/12
    Love Lab 12/13
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 11/12
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 12/26
    One Piece 612/?
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 10/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) 12/13
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai 7/12
    Senyuu. 2 12/13
    Servant x Service 12/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin 24/25
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 12/13
    Teekyuu 2 12/12
    Uchouten Kazoku 12/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 11/12

I've been watching "Yahari" (and abreviation. I am NOT spelling it out.)

And It's atcually been very enjoyable.

I totally predicted the whole thing about lieing though. I know from personal expereince and science, that saying "I don't lie" is a lie in of itself. ^^;;...And he was right, he held her to that inside of himself.

also THE TRAP IS MINEEEEE.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    I've been watching "Yahari" (and abreviation. I am NOT spelling it out.)

And It's atcually been very enjoyable.

I totally predicted the whole thing about lieing though. I know from personal expereince and science, that saying "I don't lie" is a lie in of itself. ^^;;...And he was right, he held her to that inside of himself.

also THE TRAP IS MINEEEEE.
    ive already claimed Saika sorry buddy. Yahari was my AOTS of spring. 8man is such a great MC and he just gets better as it goes on. the last 2 or so episodes are the best 8 man moments

No need to update my list since I haven't watched other episodes yet all day. I did go ahead and watch Gyo, though.

All I can say is that while it can get slightly gross, it had some (melo?)dramatic moments while also being darkly funny at the same time. I actually did feel rather sorry for Kaori by the end as she lost everything, and even wished that Shirakawa didn't have to suffer the same fate (since most who did were terrible people anyway). But alas, it's not a Junji Ito story without a downer ending. I never read the manga, as I actually can't bring myself to read any of his stories after Enigma of Amigara Fault, though I can probably say that I'd watch the anime adaptations if they're ever made. There's just something totally different about the way it's presented on paper and presented in animation that I can get by fine when I see it in action. As still images on paper, however... not so much...

But yeah... it was okay either way. The horror aspect of it was toned down just by how oddly hilarious parts of it were. Though I was starting to smell something midway through o_o...
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 4 - 7/18/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Saturday Morning: Tenkai Knights, BeyBlade: Shogun Steel (hehe, the Beach Episode is awesome for some fanservices), Pokemon: B/W - Adventures in Unova and Beyond

Saturday Night: Bleach, One Piece, Sword Art Online, IGPX - Immortal Grand Prix

Blu-Rays:

Yuru Yuri - Happy Go Lily: Season 1 Premium Edition

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

There's crayon dhin chan. They told me at a convention that they kind of pieced stuff together for that one, so a subbed version wasn't possible. All for the sake of a so-so gag dub realying on references that are already pretty dated.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ive already claimed Saika sorry buddy. Yahari was my AOTS of spring. 8man is such a great MC and he just gets better as it goes on. the last 2 or so episodes are the best 8 man moments
    Keep away from Saika :<...

I'll see it then then. I'm on episode 8.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

The Big O: 3/26
    Danganronpa the Animation: 12/13
    Free!: 11/12
    Gintama: 93/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 10/50
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 11/13

I'll get to Rozen Maiden #12 eventually. That series is probably on the bottom of my watch priorities.

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - 10/13
    Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou - 2/4
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 12/13
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
    Free! - 9/12
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
    Highschool DxD New - 11/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 6/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 11/12
    Kuroshitsuji - 1/24
    Mirai Nikki (rewatching dubbed) - 26/26 Completed
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! - 8/12
    Rozen Maiden (2013) - 11/13
    Shingeki no Kyojin - 23/25
    Shinryaku! Ika Musume - 1/12
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu - 5/13
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness (rewatching) - 4/12
    To LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA - 3/4
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - 13/24
    Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase - 1/25
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 8/12

My Mirai Nikki DVDs arrived in the mail yesterday (much faster than expected), so I spent every minute afterwards watching it. Despite what a lot of people say, I thought the dub voices were pretty well done. Completely worth the money spent on it.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 7/13
    free! 11/12
    genshiken nidaime 11/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    naruto: shippuden 117/-
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 23/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 4/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/7
    free! specials 1/-
    tamako market specials 4/6

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Lucy easily most adorable character this season.
    Truth.

Kokoro Connect dub confirmed to suck massive dicks

Seriously, ****ing Greg Ayres? Are you trying to make me angry Sentai?
    Also, while Luci Christian is one of my favourite dub VAs, I absolutely cannot see her as Inaba. Especially going up against Sawashiro Miyuki
    I cringed reading this. Greg Ayres? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Sawashiro Miyuki should provide the English dub voices for all her roles.
    Truth.

But it's not the lack of a dub that I don't like. It's the fact that they've dubbed so much crap over the years but decided that this show in particular was not worth their time.
    The way they're putting it is that they're testing out whether or not to do more sub-only releases in the future. While I do think there's a bit of "Calm down, us delivering less is a GOOD thing" bull behind that statement, I don't think they think that they're above that series.

Aria the Natural - 7
    Attack on Titan - 24
    Free! - 11
    Hunter X Hunter - 97
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 10
    Servant x Service - 12
    Space Brothers - 73
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 11
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 23
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 11

Railgun was a second last episode if I've ever seen one. Any time Shinobu says something in English it's great. And how the hell does Saten think she's going to take on MECHS with a baseball bat?

The next level

Spoiler:- figure:

Arawaka Under the Bridge - 1/13: Only watched one episode like a month ago. Not much to say.
    K-ON - 6/13: This was better than I expected. I dont reallyhave much to say to be honest, just that it is really good so far.
    TWGOK S3 - 11/12: Sad it ends tomorrow hopefully there is more. I love this entire series.
    Love Lab - 12/13: Sad it ends this week I really enjoyed this one and there is a part of me that wants more, but not sure if they will. One can only hope.
    Nichijou - 1/26: Got distracted because of Mirai Nikki (I started both at the same time), and I never picked this one up again. Eventually.....
    Watamote - 11/12: Sad it ends soon I really enjoyed this series, the cringe, the feels, the everything.

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982
    Self Obtained Shinies:

Page 391 of 559 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast